Give and Take (Trafalgar Law...

By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Elga is a girl who suffers from amnesia and travels alone, trying to escape from something she can't remember... More

You better live idiot!
Today is for sure my lucky day!
I owe her!
Give and Take!
He is not that bad!
Whatever...
Keep company to the lonely!
Such a troublesome girl!
Good Morning!
An easy day
Changing Minds
A starry night
I follow you!
Revelations
Burned Calories
The Last Goodnight(?)
She was lying!
Why did you leave?
Clumsy girl
A new life
Instincts and Feelings
Smell
Touch
Vision
Hearing
Taste
A mystery begins!
Me,myself and I
Killed before her murder!
Ohhh Summer Wine!
Misunderstanding!
The storm's thunder!
A place to own!
The bad news
Her first time will be unforgettable!
I trust you!
Prepare for (oink) trouble and make it double!
Extreme Makeover
Emptiness
Dream or not?
Antibiotics and Probiotics
Pride comes first!
This has to stop now!
Books hold memories of the past
The White Town of death
He is alive
Words of regret!
Mission Cookie!
The mysterious boy
Romance!
Can I lean on you?
Chained to the past!
The bloodthirsty Mary Pearcey!
Deja vu!
Set fire on my brain!
The abyss in me (Part 1)
The abyss in me (Part 2)
The abyss in me (Part 3)
The abyss in me (Part 4)
Author's Note
The abyss in me (Part 5)

Put you in your place!

136 9 12
By thedarkdoctorgirl15

Ayooo! From now on the updates will set on Mondays! So be tuned every Monday for freshly written chapters for the story Give and Take!

This chapter was a bit boring for me lol haha! Not the best I ever written but we have a cute moment with Law in the end and we learn a few things about a new character!

I hope you enjoy it and please leave a comment as I love reading them!

I don't own OP but I do own the oc and the extra characters.

Also I don't own the picture!

LOVE YA ALL!

The only female nurse of the Island's small clinic walked through the main corridor, with the sound of her heels stepping on the floor filling the silence.

Suddenly, she stopped right outside of Room 4 while holding a pack of papers with the latest blood exams of the said patient waiting on this ward.

She knocked gently the door, letting the people inside this room know about her presence and opened it making her way inside.

"Well, Mister... Carlos Eduardo Amancio de Sa I have your latest blood exams.", she said checking the name at the top of the first page so as to be sure she didn't mess up the papers and gained a nod of reassurance from the said boy sitting on a wheelchair right in front of her.

There was also another female presence on the place. A quite beautiful and young woman on her 20s with long healthy hair on a dark red color of fire and a pair of innocent looking crystal blue eyes. She didn't seem to be much older than the boy she accompanied and one thing the expert eye of nurse Dulcinea was that the girl was head over heels for young Carlos.

Her gaze never left his figure to be sure every minute he was comfortable and safe.

"I don't think I saw you before young lady! Are you going to stay at Pleasure Town with us? It will be a nice view to see such a beautiful lady walking down the streets of our small humble town!", the nosy nurse couldn't help herself from asking more information about the new appearance but just took an embarrassed smile for reaction.

"Oh my! You sure are a shy one! You are so adorable!"

"Uhm, yes I am new here! My name is Giovanna and I was hired by Amancio de Sa family so as I take care of Master Carlos and provide anything he asks!", the girl explained and the boy squished lightly her hand in a gesture of thankfulness for her services.

Dulcinea didn't miss the movement and a smirk took place on her lips.

"Huhu is that right? So you work as his personal nurse?"

"Uhm, I wouldn't put it like that... I didn't have the chance to receive medical education so I don't know much. But my lo.... Uhm interest for Master Carlos brings on the surface my best self!", she explained looking sideways while the young boy was still holding her hand.

Dulcinea fought hard to hide her inner yell of excitement at the scene in front of her but decided to put her professionalism above all and get to the topic for the best of all.

"Well I can give you some lessons together with my nephew who also works on this hospital so you can come to me any time!", she suggested and Giovanna just replied with a kind smile that made the whole room shine from her mesmerizing beauty.

"T-That would be wonderful miss nurse!", the red haired responded bowing her head.

"The doctor will be here to inform you about the results in a few minutes so please be patient and wait for a little more."

"Ah it is alright! We will go a walk later at the winter roses' path so we don't have anything else to be occupied for now."

"Ahh yes! One of the most romantic places of this season at our Island! You know they say if a new couple walks through this path, their love will bloom beautifully like those white roses despite all the thorns that will pierce them on their way.", Dulcinea suggested and headed towards the exit so as to continue her morning chores at the clinic and leave Carlos and Giovanna alone.

"Miss nurse!", the red haired called the elder woman and stood up from her seat so as to approach her.

"Ah dear you can call me Dulcinea!"

"Uhm, Dulcinea is there a doctor named Law at this clinic?", she questioned the other female of the room and gained a curious gaze from her.

"Yes Dr. Trafalgar is an excellent surgeon at our clinic. Would you like to make an appointment with him?"

"I thought if he could inform us about the results of blood exams."

"Well Dr. Elga is the doctor who checked Mister Carlos last time and also she is informed about his health history. Is there a specific reason why you prefer Dr. Trafalgar?"

"Uhm, you see the other girl had quite an attitude towards Master Carlos and I am afraid he will stress him out again!", she replied at lowered shyly her gaze on the ground.

Dulcinea widened her eyes in surprise finding it difficult to fully believe the girl's explanation as Elga was always kind and considerate towards her patients.

"Well I will pass your words and see what we can do.", finally the nurse answered and walked off leaving Giovanna behind smiling with a satisfied expression.

~...~

"WHAT?! The boy of your dreams is living at this island and you had some of your memories back?!", Cynthia almost yelled and jumped from her bed in shock.

"Please Cynthia-chan stay still and calm! Your heartbeats increased in number! It is the first dose of your treatment so we have to be extra careful for side effects!", Elga answered trying to put her back in bed and checking quickly her vital signs.

"But Elga-chan this is sooo romantic! This is clearly from fate! Like a well-written love novel! What if this boy is your soulmate who is destined to be for you!", she continued on her own little world and the female doctor rolled her eyes amused on her reaction.

"Cynthia-chan, you are overreacting! I don't believe at soulmates and it would be quite unfortunate for him, me to be his soulmate! I am such a handful!"

"Wow wow! Who told you that?"

"Told what?"

"That you are a handful! You never talked like that for yourself before!"

"No one I just thought so...", the girl replied and turned her gaze sideways.

"You know you are terrible at lying...", the red haired woman commented narrowing her eyes while processing all the different ways she could use to kill the person who hurt her friend.

"Pfft, whatever..."

"Elga look at me! The reason I am here today and I am fighting for my life is you! Don't ever think like that for yourself again!", Cynthia shouted to the other girl and raised her hands to embrace her into a big hug.

"It was Lana right? The one who talked to you like that. I am gonna chop those blonde hair of hers and make them a wig for cows."

"What?! Pfft!No...!"

"Ahh so there was someone!"

"Whaat?! No I never...!", the brunette bursted jumping from her hug.

"I told you, you suck at lying! And the fact that you are not telling me means you protect the other person or worse you liked so much the other person that you believed them! Hmm let me think... Could it be...", the door suddenly opened, interrupting her thinking and a said young doctor entered the room in search of the girl.

"Law?", Cynthia asked puzzled at the appearance of the teenager.

She observed a bit better the boy's gaze towards Elga and her expert eyes could clearly detect the specific guilty-puppy- look, all men have when they do something wrong.

"Law! Imma gonna kill you if you don't run by 3!", she yelled out of her lungs and both Elga and Law widened their eyes in shock.

"1..."

"Uhm, I just wanted to check El..."

"2..."

"Miss Cynthia-ya we should..."

"3...!", she said and was about to stand up from bed when Law quickly closed the door and disappeared.

"Pfft! You really are crazy!", Elga responded at the scene trying to hold back a laugh something that made the red haired place a satisfying smile on her lips too.

"..."

"What?!"

"It was him right?"

"Cynthia-chan!!!"

~...~

"That woman is insane!", Law whispered walking off the Room 2 while being deep dived on his thoughts.

*Did perhaps Elga-ya say something about that conversation? Does that mean that she still feels hurt from my words? I need to try harder...*

Law clenched his fists in frustration and left a sigh escape his lips closing his eyes in exhaustion.

There were so many thoughts inside his head and the problem was that he didn't even know how he should start solving this puzzle.

Elga's new memories, a mysterious boy from her past whose name is behind almost every Library's book, the misunderstanding between them that started after Lana's incident and above all that, the girl's suspicious behavior behind the newest murder some days ago.

Law found it very difficult to believe that Elga just abandoned the idea to search for the killer so easily and that's why his gut was telling him he should be extra careful in case she decides to act behind his back. And his gut was never wrong.

His feet headed him towards the clinic's exit and probably at Penguin's coffee shop as he didn't have time after his conversation with the girl to order that so needed cup.

A small change of environment wouldn't be so bad and also he could find some time to pay a visit at the Library's, only to check for the new arrivals or so he told himself.

Was there really someone else except of him who read so many books and even if there was how did himself, the biggest bookworm of all North Blue, left this unknown boy take his plays.

The raven haired wore his warm coat and opened the door to step outside when he came face to face with the only person he didn't want to see after that incident.

Lana Amancio de Sa or the beloved cousin of said Carlos Eduardo Amancio de Sa.

"L-Law-kun! I didn't expect you here!", the blonde yelled excited at the sight of the boy in front of her.

"Well I work here?", he just blankly answered in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh, uhm right! Hehe, that was silly of me!"

A faint blush was painted on her cold cheeks and focused her gaze on her feet in an effort to hide her awkwardness.

"Alright, then I should get goin..."

"Law-kun I would like to say that I am sorry about that day at the festival and I hope if you could accept those handmade cookies and cake from our shop!", she interrupted him and handed a basket with the said products inside carefully wrapped.

The young doctor was taken aback a bit from her words as he had never witnessed the blonde to ask forgiveness for something she did wrong.

"Well things can't change now so isn't it a bit pointless to be sorry for something that can't be fixed?"

"So the relationship between you and that girl is bad huh? Well if it was true love her feelings wouldn't change towards you so easily, Law-kun."

"That girl has a name and it is Elga and also you are in no position to talk about my relationship with her nor should you act nosy on others' business. If that's all I should go now.", he replied and just walked off leaving Lana speechless behind still holding that basket.

"We will wait and see Law-kun who is going to have the last word here. Me or Elga-ya!", she murmured and walked inside the clinic putting her plan on action.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 210 17
(Y/n) was very hard headed, never took 'no' for answer, and always tested her luck. She hated when people ignored her. She's one of the strongest wom...
17.5K 320 11
You are a girl that has been stranded in the seas for awhile. After awhile of being on a pirate ship you had gained their trust. Once you did you dec...
348K 10.3K 36
Kanna, the daughter of Donquixote Rosinante (Corazon), is searching to find the truth behind her fathers death. After being kidnapped and sold off a...
652 22 6
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. This story will be e...