Blood Moon: The Unknown Bride

By Chimmoony

❝ Where's my bride? Throw a words before I kill your wife ! ❞ ──피 달: 미지의 신부 [uncomplete] [revising] More

Blood Moon
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Prologue

314 43 3
By Chimmoony

The serene night fall, as the cold night air blew, made the golden hair under the moon flew, makes a beautiful scenery.

She control the liquid, a liquid of water, a water in the sea, until a beautiful droplets of water flow and flow, the liquid float in the unknown hands.

She's unknown, she's standing at unknown place too, with a serene place and serene beauty, makes a perfect view. If an ordinary human saw this sight, people will mistook her for being a goddess or an angel that fell from the sky.

The eyes curved in to crescent moon as she smile. She smile full of light, a light in a darkness, that can make you awe and fell agape.

Not a cloud obscured the deep serene characterized her beauty, as her midnight length hair dance with the air as its flew, the dress that she clothed in her body is comparable to the blinding diamonds in the night sky, while her face and beauty almost identical to the bright moon that was smiling above with the stars and few clouds in the pitch black sky. While her poor feet stepping into hard cold cement ground like those goddesses in history books- myths/legends. While playing with the water she look around as she found herself at the desolated area, with a look and emotion of a child left by her mother behind and all alone.

The grey mad clouds starts forming in the dark sky followed by the loud scream of storm that echoed around the city disturbing the sleeping individuals until a many mini droplets of rain drenched the city. The anonymous girl frowned as she got drenched and startled by the rain and storm, suddenly her pouty cute lips curved up and turn into joyful smile and found herself dance her worries and sadness under the heavy dark mad clouds.

The sentiment of the weather was opposite to the girl's bright smiles and beauty, Just like how the world works, How much the world drown in darkness, never forget that you can find a reasons to smile, moon and stars can be example of happiness too, even a love itself.

She dance and dance like a swan in the lake while laughing full of freedom, relieved that she succeed of escaping from the grasp of kingdom and the weight of the crown and people. She hum and then sang as the euphoria made her heart felt like floating in the sky, made her head dizzy for a moment because of excitement, Her voice sound so silk, light, and youthful, the song she's singing can really describe her happiness, excitement, worries, and the feeling of the first time having a freedom.

She is so happy that she didn't realize what kind of the world she's stepping at, that her happiness had limitation, Where all her family kind didn't exist. A world where magic didn't existed and only made just fun or joke to and just to make for a living, A world where all people living fair, not just fair, too fair that it feels like it isn't fair, A world full of wars and negative feelings existed, and a world full of ordinary mortals living.

《》

I was mad, like mad at all, the burning fire of wrath start dancing on my veins, the silence is too loud that it start piercing on my ears, the brain inside of my head is so loud, filled of questions and insecurities, and most of all the negative and intrusive thoughts.

My sight fell onto the bladed silver ruby sword that was itself made of ore and ruby, secured on my hand, the purple with the hue of red dripping down with the hint of metallic smell and additional smell of poison of venom, that making me dizzy, but I stood strong despite the powerful scent of venomous and toxic blood of witches.

I watched the crying dwarf slash vampire slash witch, the creature had a circular ornament, crown itself made of gold and rubies, that looks so funny that I forced to halt my laugh as it cowers infront of me begging to stop and asking me above to what I want from them, but I only smirk, Can anyone please remind me, why am I doing this, when I unnecessary don't need anything from them.

The woman that they bowed, respected, and followed for years, the woman they called queen was now laying down lifelessly, after I slit her chest and stab her glowing heart mercilessly, I laugh at the memory. The glowing bright purple stopped as her heart froze and alter into a gemstone? a velvety with a lava color, a blazing heart, where I and only one can hold and own without melting to death. I humorously laughed in my head.

The vampire king pleaded stupidly that I shouldn't take the heart of the queen, because that's the only thing his wife left in this world. But, I want it! the heart made me want it! the heart seems to calling me to own it and for me to take it. He and his wife was the real reason why I'm doing this.

My gaze fell down to all the witches below that are now on their knees bowing down to me, the sight below me was so funny that I can anticipate what will gonna happen next, But my task are nowhere done yet.

The vampire king gasp when he saw all of his peoples and even the most trusted peoples start kneeling down infront of me, significant me as their own ruler starting now. I left the staircase of the throne and walk infront of them.

I hold the heart with all my might, showing it up in the air, the heart of the dead queen, was now in the hand of the prince of Phelulux, the news of the dead villain queen was the talk of the towns, kingdoms, and villages, all around the Searririan.

I gave them my charming smile that can make everyone's heart melt, just throwing them a slight wink, they'll fall over heads of me.

"Where's my bride? do you all know where did she escape to? Answer me! Or you'll forever lose your tongues!"  My shout and frightening words affected the witches around me, they all started shaking in fear, biting their lips and trying to use their magic spell to locate the fifth princess, My bride, Suddenly a dwarf old man with a supporting stick that was supporting him to stand on his tiny feet walk infront, he smiled showing his golden bare teeth. I just show the tiny old man a fake smile, then rolled my eyes at the sight of him.

" I know where she is.." He uttered, made the devastated king scream " NO! Don't you dare! I trust you with my who-." I shut him up with my blazing ball of fire I made with my magic from the palm of my hands, making him scream loudly until he fall on the ground with a loud thud, indicating he's dead.

"Go on." I said and start walking back to the throne seat, and sat on the king's seat, My gaze again fell on the dead vampire king, I just looked at him full of pity, I just shrug off and then looked at the seat beside me, the queen's throne, I just heaved a sigh while crumpling my hands in to fist, "I'll make sure to find you my dear bride, before the blood moon showed up and manifest" I whispered, Suddenly the old man grab my attention as it starts speaking.

"S-she is in the other world, where the magics never existed, loud and chaotic, life is really fair too, oh.. poor child, may the nature saves and protect you. all the mighty h-" I cut him off and stand up.

"Earth."

I gave Jungkook a knowing look, and he nodded obediently, as I fade in the sight, leaving a dust of ashes and a black smoke.

"This Land called Zivias will now rule by our new King of Phelulux Edward Park! So live like a normal life! and if someone try to fight back! You'll be living headless.

I, Jeon Jungkook, the right hand of your new King, you'll follow my lead, as a great warrior of Phelulux with a vampire blood, and killed thousands of creatures! I'll promise to not let all of you let down so don't let me down!" I spoke loudly,  suddenly I heard a loud cry from a child.

"P-princess." someone stuttered.

"All of you go back to your business! NOW!!!"

After following the loud noise of a crying child, it lead me to the huge royal door.

I walked in and found myself walking in the huge bedroom of the 7th princess named Icelyn Snow. I found the baby lying on the crib, the baby laughed when she saw me, I lean in and try to hold her, when I succeed i start cradling her in my arms, suddenly her little hand touch my chest, made my heart suddenly beat faster.

Then the baby show some magic made me froze on my spot, the snow turn into snowflakes. My eyes followed the snowflakes, my gaze fell again to the baby in my arms. But the baby is no longer there.

My breath hitch, when I felt someone hugging me from behind and saw a goddess hugging me behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist, looking at me with that innocent and soft gaze.

"Hello, Jungkook." Her voice unexpectedly not cold and stern but rather a velvety angel voice, made my breath knocked out. The way she called my name, it feels like she knew me longer.

She faded in my arms while leaving many snowflakes behind, then suddenly appears infront of me, making many snowflakes starts floating around, startling me, this is the first time I felt something difference towards the women around me.

I didn't realized the room I stepped in was full of snow, her window frozen with a little bit cracks, that made the glasses blurry.

"Jeon Jungkook Its nice to finally see you again, My names is Shin Snow, the 7th princess, I play time, and can freeze anything and everything, I can make your tongue freeze too!" She introduce herself with a playful threatening words.

"W-what? how do you know my name?!" I said with gasp and spoke loudly than I expected, I start getting nervous around her.

"Before I was born, I'm already existing because I can play time! I met you at the time I found you in the cold snowy night forest, alone, blood gushing on your chest, You met me as a white wolf! You thought I was part of dreamcatcher? pfft! I'm not Jimin's bride! it was Luna Eonnie!!" She said.

"W-what? that was you?" I ask unbelievable.

"Hmm.." She hum confirming my question.

"Y-you can play t-time? Y-you can froze a-anything? T-that's mean you f-frozed-." I stutter making a theory in my head, making her laugh.

"Yup! I frozed time and play time, so right now the time freeze around us, Kook! so Edward or should I say your Jimin Hyung! can't go after Luna Eonnie! and guess what Storm Eonnie was doing her work right now!" She laughed like a child, "So don't play with someone you don't know Jungkook! We're the unknown 7 princess of Zivias! don't forget that.." but suddenly her mood change into sinister cold while looking at my orbs, then she faded infront of me living some Snowflakes, leaving me stunned.

My head snapped when I heard her angelic voice sang "You can rule our kingdom! because we didn't even lived here~! See you soon Jungkook! maybe when I'm already old enough!" Her voice faded

《》

You may now scroll down, and read further, but! before reading further, vote and comment first! Follow the writer too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 486 27
❝ 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ❞ 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰�...
1.7K 69 14
I'm here. trigger warnings !! mentions of abuse, death, blood !!
27.3K 1.5K 41
What happens when she lose her family? What happens when king fall in love with her? Will she accept him? Will she love him? Will they be together? *...
22.8K 855 35
𝙄𝙣 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙛𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞�...