One of a Kind {Regulus Black...

turkishdelight228 द्वारा

'We were the perfect love story between the sun and moon...until the world got in the way. And when the world... अधिक

From the Beginning
Long Trip
Almost at Hogwarts
Sorting
New Adventure
First Day (pt. 1)
First Day (pt. 2)
After the fight
The plan
Regulus Arcturus Black
Hagrid's hut
Secrets
Practice
Astronomy Tower
Galton Scamander
Fancy
Better than the Marauders
Idea
Quidditch
Eternity
Ace of Cups
Courtyard
Marauder's Map (part 1)
Marauder's Map (part 2)
Marauder's Map (part 3)
Hogsmeade (part 1): Alone
Hogsmeade (part 2): Paisley
Cliffside Paradise
Midnight Ball
‼A/N‼
Clair de Lune
A/N: Timothée Chalamet 🧎‍♀️😫
Dear Sirius
Mushroom Path
A/N
Pre-game Drama
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Holiday Plans
First Snow Day
Potter's
No-maj Town
A Black by Blood
Christmas Party of 1975
You
New Year's Secret
Hogsmeade (Again)
Everybody
Moony
Yellow Rose

Back to Hogwarts

3.1K 93 361
turkishdelight228 द्वारा

TW: physical abuse!!!

~~~

Sirius's pov

It was the day I dreaded the most.

I was leaving the Potter's residence once again and would return back to Hogwarts.

Over the week, we didn't go back to the no-maj town due to the snow and we stayed inside. Andromeda and the rest of the Tonks family were leaving the next day, so they were packing as we did.

"Master James, Master Euphemia prepared a list for you, master," Twinkie peeped at James's door.

"Thanks, Twinkie," James sighed as he folded his clothes. "Leave it on my desk."

"Okay, Twinkie will be downstairs," the house elf smiled and left.

"Why do we have to go back to school?" I huffed with a small whine.

"Sirius, you ask us that every year," Remus replied.

"I know, but still," I pouted.

"Because, we need to learn," James mentioned.

"Why do we need to learn?" I asked, hopelessly.

"So we could know stuff, Pads," Remus proceeded to explain. "We have to be knowledgeable in order to get a job."

"Who says I need a job?" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"As if you can get one," Remus teased, shaking his head.

"Good one, Moony," Peter laughed.

~~~

Regulus's pov

The day was finally here. I was finally going back to Hogwarts.

Before I didn't care. I was going to be lonely at home and lonely at school. But now that I have someone to look forward to seeing, going back to school doesn't seem so bad.

"Master Regulus, it seems you have received another letter," Kreacher said.

"Oh, it's probably from Evan," I lied. "I'll read it when we finish packing."

"Kreacher can leave so Master Regulus can read his letter," Kreacher suggested.

"It'll be just for a minute," I hesitantly responded.

"Kreacher leaves now," the house elf nodded, exiting my room and closing the door.

I rushed to my desk and sat down. Carefully, I opened the letter.

'Dear Reg,

We're going back to Hogwarts!

I'm not looking forward to the curfews, classes, nor studying for future O.W.L.s, but I am excited to see you.

The break went by quicker than I expected, but so much has happened. I'll tell you everything when we finally go back to the cottage.

Honestly, Reg, I don't know how I'll survive summer break if I can't handle two weeks without you.

See you soon.

(Y/n)'

I smiled at the letter and placed it in my secret box. I was excited for (y/n) to tell me all about her adventures at the Potter's residence. I did nothing at home but receive and write letters. My parents were extra busy this year, and I never really cared why.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

I sighed happily as I packed my clothes.

"You're actually happy to go back to school?" Peter questioned in disbelief.

"Of course! I miss all my friends and quidditch and sneaking out and spending Sundays with Re- Hagrid," I listed, catching myself just in time.

"Honestly, (y/n), what do you even do with Hagrid?" James asked.

"Study magical creatures, duh," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Really?" James questioned, unamused.

"Well Hagrid doesn't study, I study," I clarified. "Hagrid shows me how to take care of Magical creatures." Again, this was a half-lie. I do study magical creatures, just not with Hagrid. It was a necessity for my class, but there were many books in the cottage filled with many notes from the previous owner and some were about magical creatures.

"Fascinating," James said, sarcastically.

"Whatever," I sighed.

"Do you think you're going to continue working with magical creatures after Hogwarts?" Remus asked, intrigued by my interest in magical creatures.

"Maybe. I don't really know," I mumbled, unsurely. "Is that bad? To... not know these sort of things. I mean it is my future."

"Nah, not really," Remus responded. "It's good to have some ideas but you don't have to know," he assured. "We're still young."

"Hmm, guess you're right," I nodded.

"Besides, focus on what's happening now before you get too caught up with the future," Remus added.

"That's some good advice, Lupin," I smirked. "You'd make a good professor."

"Hmm, I'll consider it," Remus smiled with a little shrug.

~~~

The Hogwarts Express is going to leave at noon and the Marauders and I just finished packing.

"So, are you ready to go back?" Andromeda asked as I helped her fold Nymphadora's clothes.

"Yes, I'm very excited," I answered with a big beam.

"Excited for what? Classes? Friends? Regulus?" She questioned with a sneaky smile.

"I'm excited for the new semester," I said, rolling my eyes. "I came to Hogwarts to learn, okay? Academics first, it's what I always say. Besides, we're going to a Hogsmeade trip soon."

"Mhm, so none of your excitement involves Regulus?" Andy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course it does. Part of it," I answered, but Andromeda was looking at me as if there was more. "Okay, majority of it. But in  a friendly way."

"Alright," Andy smiled. "You mentioned Hogsmeade. Have you ever gone to Madam Puddifoot's?"

"No, looking at that place just gives me a headache," I quickly replied.

"Are you talking about the decorations or the couples?" Andromeda asked with a laugh.

"Both," I groaned.

"Ted and I used to go all the time when we were students," she sighed as she began to reminisce.

"Really?" I said in disbelief. "I thought you two were, like, undercover or something."

"Yes, well there is this thing called sneaking out," Andy responded, slyly.

"You used to sneak out?" I asked Andromeda as if it was a crime that I didn't expect her to commit.

"Duh," she laughed, "every teenager does."

"Fair point," I agreed. "How would you get to Hogsmeade anyways?"

"There is a secret passage way," Andy whispered, leaning in close. "A passage way that even the Marauders don't know about."

"Where?" I questioned, intrigued.

"In the library," she answered. "The restricted area, obviously. Beneath an old carpet lies a trap door. From there, there is a path that leads to another trap door. That trap door is located in an old antique shop."

"Antique shop?" I asked with a growing smile. "With Paisley? And Darcy?"

"Yes!" Andromeda happily exclaimed. "You know them?"

"Yeah, I met them when I first went to Hogsmeade," I beamed.

"Oh, how exciting!"

"Anyways," I sighed after a good 5 seconds of squealing. "What are your plans for this year?"

"I just want to be with Ted and Nymphadora," Anyways responded.

"You do that every day," I said with a light chuckle.

"Yes, well, my urge to be with my family is like your urge to be with Regulus," she responded, wholeheartedly. "We both know we can't survive without them."

"Yeah, you're right," I huffed. "But you don't want to go anywhere or see some place new?"

"Not until Nymphadora is older," Andromeda happily answered.

I took a moment to acknowledge where I was and who I was with. I felt comfort with Andromeda and everyone else in the Potter's residence. Of course they couldn't compare to Regulus, but I felt safe with Andy.

"I'm going to miss you, Andy. All of you," I whispered softly. "I mean like Euphemia and Fleamont and Ted and Nymphadora," I smiled. "I never told anyone about Regulus until now and it feels nice."

"I'm going to miss you, too," Andromeda beamed sweetly. "Perhaps we could see each other next year."

"Maybe," I shrugged but slowly started to grow a bigger smile. "Hopefully."

"I'll write to you," Andy said. "Both of you."

"And I'll be waiting," I sighed.

"(Y/n)! Come and eat so we can leave!" James yelled from the first floor.

"Go," Andy insisted, "I can finish the rest on my own."

"I'm going to miss you so, so much, Andy," I huffed, giving Andromeda a hug.

"The world's not ending tomorrow," she grinned, hugging me back.

"I know," I whispered, "it'll be hard though."

"Go on, love," Andromeda assured as she pulled away from the wholesome hug before I hurried downstairs.

"Euphemia, Fleamont," I said, softly. "I just want to say thank you for letting me stay here. I've had so much fun."

"Of course! You'll always be welcome at the Potter's home," Euphemia beamed.

"That means a lot," I nodded. "Thank you."

"Come on, now," Fleamont chuckled. "You have to eat something before we go. The trip to Hogwarts is a long one."

"Oh," I smiled as the house elf handed me a plate of food. "Thank you, Twinkie."
Twinkie nodded in response.

~~~

"Here's mine," Sirius smiled as he handed his trunk to Fleamont.

We were preparing ourselves one by one before Fleamont and Euphemia apparated us to King's Cross, where we would finally say our goodbyes.

"Alright. Who's going with me?" Fleamont asked, rubbing his hands together.

"I'll go!" Peter said, enthusiastically.

"Me too," Remus replied in a calmer tone.

"Me three," I volunteered.

"Then we'll go with Mum," Sirius beamed, putting his arm around James.

"Okay, let's go," Euphemia said, hurriedly.

~~~

We shortly arrived at Platform 9¾ and I had flashbacks from the very first day. I saw the parents kissing their children goodbye, friends greeting each other once again, and people wandering around everywhere.

"Are sure you all have everything?" Euphemia asked, strictly.

"Yes, Mum," James mumbled with small attitude.

"I better start looking for the Viragos," I said, turning to Euphemia and Fleamont. "But before I go, thank you again."

"Of course, it's no problem," Fleamont smiled.

"We hope to see you soon!" Euphemia exclaimed, giving me a small hug.

"Me too," I sighed. I turned to the Marauders after the hug. "I'll see you later."

"Bye, don't get lost," Sirius teased, raising his eyebrow.

"Pfff."

I searched for the Viragos as I passed by random strangers, pushing through crowds. Eventually, I was in an open space beside the train.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" Someone called, happily.

"Hmm? Who's there?" I questioned, unable to see anyone I knew.

"(Y/n)!" The person yelled again.

"What?" I asked out loud. Out of no where a beaming beauty gave me a hug. "Mary!"

"Why didn't you call?" She questioned as I hugged her back.

"Oh Godric," I said, placing my palm on my forehead as we released from the hug. "I forgot. I mean I called Lily, but I forgot to call you, too."

"Eh, it's alright," she shrugged. "Nothing happened anyways. I see you like your gift," Mary smirked, looking at the sweater I was wearing. 

"I adore it," I beamed.

"Maybe we should start boarding the train," Mary suggested, already leading me to the express. "That would make it easier for the others to find us."

"Yeah, good idea," I agreed, nodding my head.

~~~

Mary and I went on the train and found a compartment near the back. We sat down besides each other as Mary began to ask questions about my break.

"So, give me all the details," she stated. "How was the Potter's? Did you meet some exciting people? Oh! How was the party? Did you meet anyone at the no-maj town? What other gifts did you get?"

"Mary, calm down," I laughed. "I'll answer your questions when the rest of the Viragos get here."

"Okay," Mary sighed with a little pout.

Just at that moment, Dorcas and Marlene walked inside laughing with one another.

"Hey you two!" I exclaimed, standing up from my seat.

"Hi!" Marlene grinned. "We missed you all so much."

"Where's Lily?" Mary asked as she greeted the two.

"I don't know," Dorcas shrugged. "I haven't seen her yet."

"You know what? I'll go look for her," I said as I started to leave the compartment. "She's probably looking for us right now."

"Yeah, well hurry up," Marlene replied. "We're going to be leaving soon."

"Got it," I nodded.

~~~

I walked through the passageway and once I started to reach the very entrance of the express, I saw a boy and a girl talking.

"So, Evans, how did you like the flowers?" James asked with a smirk, Lily's cheeks growing red from embarrassment.

"They were beautiful, Potter," she smiled, pettily. "They looked absolutely perfect in my rubbish bin."

"Aw, well, I'm glad you liked them," James sighed, placing his hand over his heart.

"Please, anything from you should be exterminated," Lily huffed, sticking her nose in the air.

"Well that's not very nice," James pouted, dramatically.

"I'm not trying to be nice, Potter. The day I'm nice to you will be the day I consider you a friend," Lily scoffed. "I hope you know that means never."

"Hm, okay," James shrugged, obviously not believing Lily.

"Godric, you are so infuriating," she responded, crossing her arms.

"And, Godric, you are so perfect," James smiled, letting out a lovely sigh.

"I could punch you right now, but I rather not get contaminated with your filth," Lily sneered.

"Ouch, Evans," James smirked, leaning against the wall, clearly captivated.

"Took me a while to come up with that one," Lily proudly smiled.

"Aw, you were thinking about me?" James beamed, standing up straight.

"In your dreams," Lily replied with sass.

"Hmm, well, see you around, Evans," James happily sighed, stepping forward.

"I rather not 'see you around,' Potter," she huffed, rolling her eyes.

James gave Lily a charming wink before leaving to his a comparment and passing by me.

"Nice move, Potter," I whispered as he walked by me.

"Thank you," he grinned, turning around and bowing before he proceeded to walk away.

I approached Lily with a smile. "Hi Lils."

"(Y/n)! I missed your face!" Lily exclaimed, giving me hug. "Honestly I don't know how you can survive with that menace."

"He's not horrible once you get to know him," I sighed.

"You've only known him since September," Lily reminded as she pulled away from the hug. "I've known him since 1971."

"Maybe," I huffed, "but I have genuine conversations. Not unnecessary bickering."

"It's not unnecessary if he's annoying," Lily responded.

"Wow, make sure you quote that," I teased, " 'It's not unnecessary if he's annoying,' Lily Evans, 1976."

"Haha," she sarcastically laughed. "Sorry if I'm just speaking my truth."

"Yeah okay," I nodded with a small smirk.

"Anyways, how was your break?" Lily asked.

"Pretty good, thank you," I smiled.

"I wished we talked more," Lily sighed. "That jerk."

"What jerk?"

"The one who cut you off," she clarified. "I heard everything."

"Yeah, but, he's not all bad," I replied.

"He?!"

"Yes, he, Lils," I huffed. "Anyways-"

"No," Lily interrupted, "who is he?"

"My friend," I answered with a bit of sass. "He works at this record store."

"Oh my Godric," Lily squealed, "did he say he would write to you or something?"

"He gave me his number," I mumbled. "But that doesn't even matter. He's just a friend and there are no telephones at Hogwarts."

"Aw," Lily sighed, disappointingly.

"Moving on, how do you feel?" I questioned. "We're getting closer and closer to O.W.L.s."

"Ugh, gross," Lily scoffed as we entered the compartment and Lily was greeted by the rest of the Viragos.

"My loves! I've missed you!" She exclaimed as the Viragos went up to hug her.

"We missed you!" Mary beamed as she squeezed Lily.

"Okay, I think we should all take a seat before we all freak out," I chuckled.

"Good idea," Marlene nodded.

Mary, Lily, and I sat across from Dorcas and Marlene. I sat by the window while there was a space in front of me.

"So, how is everyone?" Mary asked the Viragos and I.

"Um, pretty good," Marlene answered, slowly nodding her head.

"Swell," Dorcas smiled.

"Any sweets from the trolley?" The lady asked as she approached our comparment.

I looked around the compartment to see if anyone wanted anything.

"No thank you," I said, kindly.

The lady nodded and moved on.

"I had a great break," I beamed, turning around.

"Can't relate," Lily groaned. "My sister is something else."

"Worse than James?" Dorcas snickered.

"She's not that bad," Lily said, rolling her eyes.

"Neither is James," I noted.

"(Y/n). Please," Lily scoffed.

"Fine," I sighed.

~~~

It wasn't long until Marlene and Dorcas fell asleep leaning against one other. Lily was reading and Mary was writing in her journal when I heard a buzz come from my trunk.

It was the mirror.

"What's that?" Mary asked, turning her head towards me.

"Uh- you'll see," I slightly smiled. "Communico," I casted as James's face appeared on the reflection. "Miss me already, Potter?"

"Pff, no," James said with no hesitation.

"Okay," I mumbled. "What's up?"

"Nothing is up," James hopelessly answered. "Pete and Remus fell asleep and Sirius is broken."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"I mean this," James said, flipping his mirror to show Sirius looking out the window as Remus laid his head against Sirius's shoulder. Both had small smiles on their faces. "Black's gone soft. Never thought it would get to this point."

"He's not broken," I chuckled, "he's..."

'In love with his best friend,' I thought.

"Relaxed," I said with a small shrug and smile. "That's all."

"Yeah, sure," James nodded. "Anyways, is Evans there?"

"Of course she is," I sighed.

"No!" Lily exclaimed, closing her book.

"I mean, no," I lied.

"I just heard her," James huffed.

"You're going mad," I told James. "That's a hallucination."

"I know my Lily when I hear her," he replied, stubbornly.

"I'm not your Lily!" Lily shouted, slapping her hand over her mouth.

"Not yet, Evans," James said, confidently.

"Godric, I can sense that dumb smirk on his  face," Lily muttered, slumping into her seat.

[James did indeed have a dumb smirk on his face.]

"Dumb yet charming, don't you think?" James smiled.

"No, just dumb," Lily pettily shrugged.

"Okay," I sighed, "I'll talk to you later, James."

"Wait, no-"

I ended the connection.

"I can not handle him," Lily groaned.

"You just have a wrong impression of James. There is more to him," I told Lily.

"Really? Then you date him," she mocked.

"As if," I said, Lily cocking a brow at me. "Well, we're both not interested so, what's the point even considering it?"

"Mhm, some day you'll see that James Potter is a jerk," Lily stated, spitefully. "No matter who he's with, no matter how he acts, no matter who's watching, he'll always be a jerk. People are just blinded by his, quote, unquote, 'charm.' "

"Yeah alright," I muttered.

~~~

Regulus's pov

I was, once again, in solitude. I was the first to aboard the train and sat in the front. I had heard the typical Potter and Evans bickering, and once it was over, I was alone in silence.

It was only then when Evan joined me in the compartment along with the girl he started to get close with.

"Hello, Regulus," Evan smiled.

"Hello, Evan, and..."

"Katie Milkweed," the girl said, confidently.

"Pleasure to meet you," I nodded, politely.

"So, how was your break?" Evan asked as he and Katie sat across from me.

"Same as always," I answered with a classy smile.

Lie.

This time I had someone to talk to. Someone to write to. Someone to look forward to.

The years before I had no one but Kreacher.

"Hmm," Evan nodded.

"What about you two?"

"We've just been together," Katie sighed, wrapping her arm around Evan's.

"Really?" I replied, slowly getting tired of the two already.

"Yes," Evan responded. "Katie's parents own a mansion over in France, so we spent some time over there."

"Fascinating," I said, slightly unamused.

"Yeah," the two nodded in unison.

The two faced each other in admiration and gazed at each other. I felt awkward.

"Well, I have to use the loo," I sighed, standing up.

"Mhm," Evan sighed, not looking away from Katie.

I got up, avoiding any interaction with the two. I walked over to the loo and passing by I saw (y/n) in a compartment with the Viragos. Further down were the Marauders. I memorized the steps from the front of the train to their compartment. In 2nd year, I would secretly check up on Sirius and that was it. Now, I didn't bother looking inside.

I knew Sirius was perfectly fine without me.

Finally, I reached the loo and entered. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked dead. I hardly had any asleep due to excitement. I rinsed my face and fixed my hair to freshen myself up.

When I went back to the compartment, I saw Evan and Katie snuggling each other and rubbing their noses together. I had to hold back a gag. I couldn't handle being in the same area as the two so I walked to the back once again.

I passed by the full compartments and I was left alone. I had nowhere to go.

But I truly think I was insane because I approached a compartment.

A comparment of people I knew of but didn't know except for one person.

I knocked on the door.

"May I join you all?" I asked with my best manners.

The Viragos were stunned.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

"What?" I said, not realizing I was speaking out loud.

"Can I sit here?" Regulus repeated. "I promise not to bother you all. I just... have no where to go."

I looked at the other Viragos when we came to a decision.

"Sure," Mary said, confusingly.

Regulus sat across from me in the very corner. He didn't even glance at me.

"You're Sirius's brother, correct?" Lily questioned.

"Biologically," Regulus said in a monotone voice.

"Hmm, I suppose you're like every other Black member then," Dorcas commented, crucially.

"Dorcas," Lily gave Dorcas a stern glare.

"What?"

Lily shook her head, "You're not like Sirius, are you?"

"Um," Regulus mumbled, crooking his head in confusion. "In what way?"

"Personality wise," Lily smiled, kindly.

"I guess," Regulus shrugged.

"Why don't you talk much?" Marlene asked, looking over at the youngest Black brother.

"I talk," he said.

"I know, but not a lot," Marlene replied.

"Perhaps because I have no one to talk to," Regulus responded, quietly.

That was when Regulus and I made eye contact but quickly looked away.

"I'm sorry," Lily said in a hushed tone.

"Sorry?" Regulus questioned.

"Sorry for you," Lily clarified, "I don't know what I would do without my best friends."

"Yeah, I know how that feels," Regulus mumbled, loud enough for only me to hear.

"What?" Dorcas asked.

"What?" Regulus repeated.

"You said something," she said, looking at Regulus.

"No, I didn't," he responded, casually.

"Trust me, I heard something," Dorcas replied. "(Y/n)."

"Hmm?" I murmured, looking up at Dorcas.

"Did you hear what he said," she asked me.

"No," I answered. "I didn't hear anything."

"Whatever," Dorcas sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Aren't you going to get in trouble with Mulciber or someone?" Mary questioned Regulus.

"Only if I get caught," he shrugged.

"Yeah, well, why couldn't you just sit with them?" Marlene asked.

"Mulciber's comparment was full and Evan is busy with someone," Regulus mumbled.

"Sure, so just go with the 'dirty bloods,' huh?" Dorcas said, pettily.

"Dorcas, leave him alone," Lily demanded. "Regulus."

"Hmm?"

"How was your break?" Lily asked in a friendly manner.

"Boring and lonesome," Regulus smiled. "You?"

"Uh- alright," Lily awkwardly chuckled. "Now, (y/n), who is this muggle boy you mentioned?"

"Oh my Godric," I groaned.

"(Y/n)! You met someone?!" Mary exclaimed witha big beam.

"Really?" Regulus murmured.

"I made a friend," I emphasized, letting out a sigh.

"Tell us the details," Mary said, leaning forward.

"What details?" I laughed, "I meet one boy and suddenly he's the one."

"No, but... is he cute?" Lily winked.

"I can't say no to that," I shrugged, slightly smiling.

"Eeee!" All the Viragos squealed.

"But that doesn't matter," I huffed. "I don't think I'll ever see him again so."

"Yes, but he gave you his number," Lily smirked.

"So? There are no telephones at Hogwarts," I said, crossing my arms.

"Mm, true," Marlene nodded.

"I can tell you all ab-" I began to say, but I noticed how unusual Regulus was at the moment. "Uh, Regulus are you okay?"

Regulus's face was mortified.

He didn't respond. The Viragos and I looked out the compartment window and saw Mulciber staring at Regulus. He shot a quick death glare at me before he proceeded to walk away.

"Regulus?" Lily whispered, turning her head back to the boy that was now shaking his leg anxiously.

"Reggie, erm, Regulus," I said. "Do you need anything?"

He shook his head. The Viragos and I looked at each other and said nothing more.

~~~

Regulus's pov

Eventually the Viragos fell asleep, except for (y/n).

'Why am I here?  I'm going to be in so much trouble? They're going to punish me. They're going to hurt the Viragos. They're going to hurt (y/n). God, Regulus. Why do you have to be such an idiot?'

"Regulus," (y/n) firmly called my name for the 100th time.

(Y/n) has been calling me for a while now, I just haven't noticed.

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked.

"No," I said, feeling my eyes water. "I- I'm scared."

"Regulus, if they hurt you, come to me," she responded, assuringly.

"You... you don't have to worry about me," I huffed, shaking my head.

"I can see the fear in your eyes, Regulus," (y/n) whispered, leaning forward. "We both know that they'll..."

"Yeah, I know," I muttered. "I'm so stupid."

"No, you're not," (y/n) defended. "You had no where to go."

"I should've stayed in the loo," I mumbled to myself. "Now I put you all in danger."

"The Viragos aren't in danger," (y/n) said, leaning closer as she looked into my eyes. "Only you are, Regulus. I'm here for you."

"Can we just not talk about it?" I asked her as I looked out the window.

"Okay," she sighed.

"Who's this Will?" I questioned a minute later, still gazing out the window. 

"Oh my gosh," (y/n) huffed with a little scoff.

"What?"

"Why does it matter?"

"I mean you've never mentioned him in your letters," I said.

"Not so loud, Reg," (y/n) whispered as she kicked my foot. "He never came up."

"Mhm," I nodded, sarcastically.

"Regulus, I think we should stop talking now," (y/n) suggested. "We don't want the Viragos to wake up."

"Yeah, okay," I smiled as I kicked (y/n)'s foot.

~~~

The next thing we knew we pulled up to the station. I was first to leave the compartment with the Viragos and avoided any interaction with everyone else. When we got back to Hogwarts, we went straight to the Great Hall to have our dinner.

"Welcome back lovely students of Hogwarts! I hope you all had a wonderful break!"

Dumbledore made his speech and then food appeared on the tables. I felt all of the Slytherins glaring at me and staring me down. Every once in a while, I would look up, only to meet eyes with (y/n)'s eyes filled with concernity.

~~~

(Y/N)'s pov

"Aren't you guys worried about Regulus?" I asked the Viragos as we unpacked our things after dinner.

"Why should I be?" Dorcas scoffed as she untied her shoes.

"You saw how Mulciber looked at him," I explained, crossing my arms.

"So? He shouldn't sat with us in the first place," Dorcas said with a shrug.

"Dorcas, lighten up," I responded as I hid my letters from Regulus underneath my pillow. "You don't know what he goes through."

"And you do?" Dorcas asked, facing me.

'Yes, I do.'  I thought.

"Not exactly," I answered, quietly. "Sirius has once been crucified for five whole minutes for lying to his parents. He only wanted to be with the Marauders."

"When was this?" Mary questioned, setting down her folded blanket.

"When he was in second year," I huffed, "he was just a kid. Whatever they're going to do to Regulus, it isn't going to be a small slap of discipline. You don't know what they're capable of."

"I'm scared for him," Dorcas sighed after a few seconds, turning around as she began to fluff her pillow. "I truly am. Yet, in a way, I do think he's like Sirius. There is a part of him, and only we were able to see it."

"I believe Regulus is a sweet boy," Lily whispered with her eyes slightly watered. "He is just in the wrong place. You can tell, if you really pay attention to his attitude."

"Yeah, me too, Lily," Mary smiled with a reassuring nod.

"It's weird," Marlene said.

"What is?" Lily asked.

"Before I thought Regulus was a nobody. Like he didn't even exist," Marlene clarified. "I only knew about his reputation, but I never knew that much about him."

"It was nice while lasted, but, it'll be the last time he'll even breathe the same air as us," Mary chuckled.

"Right," I nodded as I continued to unpack.

~~~

Regulus's pov

Mulciber and a few other Slytherins cornered me in the dungeon. They punched and slapped and kicked me.

Mulciber shoved me to the ground before he started to kick my stomach repeatedly.  Mulciber gave me a final punch before going on one knee and grabbing me by my hair.

"If I see you with those mudbloods again, especially that little (y/n), I'll tell your parents. Then they'll give you a real punishment. Act like a Black, Regulus. You're disappointing us all," he whispered, spitefully, before dropping my head and leaving me in the dungeon.

I felt like throwing up. I was coughing and groaning in pain. I felt the bruises forming. I just wanted to sleep and, unintentionally, I started to cry.

I was cold, bloody, swollen, and tired. I managed to stand up and I limped to the Slytherin common room. I didn't look at anyone as I passed by. I went straight to my dorm and into my bed. I let the silent tears fall down my face as I slowly began to fall asleep.

The ridiculous things I do to be with (y/n), will get me killed.

A/N: i did it! finally updated! thank you for being patient. i lose motivation to write sometimes but all of your love gets me through it.

also imma tell yall now but will is not a spy or a bad guy 😭. i just felt that had to be addressed but you'll learn more about him soon.

ANYWHOOO i can't believe it's already may!!! soon ill make myself a schedule so i can start publishing chapters sooner <3.

as always, sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes!

idk if there is any thing else i need to acknowledge but just thank you for all the love and support!!! it's unreal!!! <333!!!

thank you for reading, i love you, and stay safe.

<3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

141K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
93.3K 2.6K 60
Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I'm saying 'where' because the oldest of...
457 37 17
©2024 AssonanceWriter ©2001 All Rights Reserved All original Characters belong to J.K Rowling [Genre: Boy Love, College, Drama, Emotional, Erotic Rom...
4.1K 137 34
You, Y/n Druid have just been sent by your kind parents to Hogwarts even though they didn't want you to go. Which is slightly weird since you're pure...