Deep in my heart (taekook)

Por JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... Más

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨49✨

3.6K 202 10
Por JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my mistakes please!!🙏

______________

THIRD PERSON POV

Later that week, Jin had to go shopping so he took the blonde with him to accompany him in the tiring task. Jin, as always, was talking non- stop while Taehyung was carrying all the shopping bags and listening to his Hyung with a bored expression.

" Hyung, are we gonna buy the whole mall, i am tired!!" He whined.

" What?....but i hadn't bought even a small portion of what i am planning to buy today, taebear. Don't act like a child, i feed you enough nutrients to carry 100 such bags, now come on, we need to hurry up!!" Jin chirped and walked towards another shop while the blonde followed him with a tired face.

" Hyung, you carry on, let me put these bags in car. I'll be back in 10." Taehyung said and jin agreed so the blonde went to the parking lot to throw the bags in the backseat of the car. He was walking while looking at his phone and suddenly bumped into someone.

" Ah, i am so-sorry...." Taehyung stuttered when he noticed who was standing in front of him. He panicked immediately and a look of pure shock flashed in his eyes but he composed himself pretty quick.

" Jaewan uncle!!......kookie was right when he said they will be here by the end of this week.."

" It's ok, kid. It was my fault too. I was in a hurry and didn't noticed where i was going..i am sorry." He replied hastily. Sweat was trickling from his forehead and he seemed to be worried about something. The blonde noticed the difference between how he was years ago and how he looks today. He used to be a tough and healthy guy whose looks only were able to intimidate any person but today, he looks tired and worried. His face has gained wrinkles and his skin has became a little pale. He looks like he had stopped laughing by the sadness in his eyes.

" No uncle, you are my elder, please don't say sorry to me. Umm....if you don't mind, you seems to be worried...is everything fine?" Taehyung asked nervously and Jaewan smiled weakly.

" Umm...yeah...actually i am here with my wife to surprise my son, so we thought to buy some gift for him, but i seem to lost her somewhere. She is an anxiety patient, that's why i am worried." He told the boy.

" Oh... it's ok uncle, relax. We will search her together. Umm...can you show me her picture?" Taehyung asked deliberately so the man showed a picture of a beautiful women in her late forties. She was smiling at the camera while her eyes were shouting how sad she is from inside, how many tears she is holding back those brown orbs.

" Wow....your wife is so beautiful!!" Taehyung couldn't stop himself from praising her and immediately bit his inner cheek when he realised what he did. Ofcourse she is pretty, but he was complementing her at a wrong time.

" Oh s-sorry, let's search for her together...you look that side, i am going this way..." Taehyung said and the man nodded smiling.

They both parted ways and started searching for her. Taehyung was looking everywhere, from water booth to ladies washroom but couldn't find the lady. He was walking aimlessly now, eyes roaming every single place. Suddenly he noticed a hunched figure of a women sitting at a bench outside of a shop. She was looking helpless and worried by the way she was sitting there with her head ducked down. He immediately walked to her.

" Hello aunty....hey, are you fine?" He asked when he saw the sweat on her face when she looked up.

" Yeah...i-i am f-fine." The lady said and looked down again. Taehyung crouched down in front of her and took her hands in his own and squeezed them to comfort her.

" Aunty, breathe. Everything is fine. I know your husband is searching for you. Don't worry. He is here. Calm down...let me bring some water for you...yeah??" He asked and the lady nodded weakly. He stood up and ran to get some water.

He came after a few minutes with a glass of cold water and handed it to the woman. She took it and gulped down a few sips and handed the glass back to the blonde who put it to the side and crouched down again.

Now, he took his time to read the lady carefully. He never got the time to see her from this close in the past but now, when she was sitting in front of him, he could notice the similarity between her and Jungkook. He definately got his eyes and lips from her. She has the same eyes as the brunette but Jungkook's eyes seems lively and cheerful while her eyes clearly indicates how tired she is of her life. Her beautiful pointed nose, tan white skin, rosy cheeks and long eyelashes were making her look a goddess.

" Umm....can you tell me where is my husband?" The woman asked in a whisper and taehyung immediately smiled at her comfortably.

" Come with me aunty, i'll take you to him." Taehyung offered his hand and she took it smiling. Her smile was reminding the blonde of Jungkook. She don't have those bunny teeth but still, her face scrunch and the formation of wrinkles when she smile were definitely like Jungkook's.

They both walked to the opposite direction from which the blonde has came. Soon, they found the worried man and he relieved immediately when his eyes caught the sight of his wife. He quickly wrapped his arms around her and the lady rested his head on the man's chest.

They parted after a comfortable minute and the man immediately acknowledge the blonde with a grateful smile.

" Thank you so much son, you are really very kind." The man thanked and the women also nodded.

" He is right. Thank you son."

" Oh no...please don't thank me. It is my duty to help my elders. My Hyung says ' helping and respecting your elders is the greatest thing you could ever do.' And he influence my life a lot so his values are rooted deep in my actions. I can't help it even if i want....oh sorry...i forgot that i was rambling..i am sorry...i talk a lot...i forget to let the person in front of me speak....my hyung says i am a chatter box...see...i am rambling again...i am sorr.." the blonde was cut in the mid when the couple started laughing loudly. Taehyung smiled awkwardly at that and scratched the back of his neck, a habit he has learnt from his boyfriend.

" You are effortlessly funny, you know?" Jaewan asked and he smiled shyly.

" You are such a sweet kid, your hyung must also be very kind and thoughtful....otherwise kids nowadays don't think like that." The lady said and his husband also nodded.

" Yes, he is very sweet. You will also love him if you ever got to know him." Taehyung replied thinking about his Hyung.

" We would like to meet him someday....and thank you once again for helping me kid, i wouldn't be able to find her without your help." Jaewan thanked him once again.

" Please don't thank me uncle. Don't worry, i will take my favour back someday. You can help me that time." Taehyung replied giving his boxy smile.

" Oh sure, by the way, i am Jeon Jaewan and she is my beautiful wife, Jeon Somi..." The man introduced.

" Nice to meet you. I am Kim Taehyung..." Taehyung introduced himself and a knowing look flashed on the woman's face. She looked at the blonde in shock and Taehyung caught that. He smiled confirming his suspicion and she smiled brightly. Jungkook has of couse told her about his boyfriend. The lady appreciated his son's choice and noted in her mind to tell him that later.

" You are so beautiful, Taehyung. May god bless you with lots of happiness.." she blessed the boy.

Taehyung was about to say something when his phone rung. His face lit up when he saw who was calling him.

Whatta timing, Kookie....you don't even know a surprise is waiting for you!!

" Umm....excuse me, i need to take this call!!" He said sheepishly and the couple nodded understandingly.

" Sure....bye." the lady said and he walked towards a lesser crowded area to recieve the video call.

AT JUNGKOOK'S APARTMENT-

Jungkook was waiting for Lisa to turn up as they both decided to complete the assignment today. He was free as the blonde was going on shopping with his Hyung and their due date was also coming. Books were scattered on the cofee table while he was working on his laptop attentively. He want to complete it before his parents comes.

His focus broke when the doorbell rung. He got up to open the door. Lisa, who was wearing a short dress, shorter than a decent one, which was hugging her curves perfectly and showing her cleavage to, may be seduce the brunette, was standing on the other side. She smiled at the brunette when he invited her in.

Jungkook felt a bit uncomfortable at her dressing choice but he ignored it. Je can't tell anyone how to dress decently. They both walked to the couch and started working. Soon, they both were immersed in their work. She tried to start the conversation but Jungkook replied him without taking his eyes of the laptop screen every time. She became frustrated at that and thought od something.

" Jungkook..i am feeling a bit tired. A coffee would have been better...no?" She asked.

" Okay....i'll make you that." Jungkook replied and tried to stand up but lisa grabbed his arm. Jungkook raised his eyebrow at that.

" Just do your work kook...i'll make it for us." She offered and Jungkook shrugged.

" Your wish. Kitchen is that way." He directed and went back to his work. Lisa smirked and went to kitchen to execute her main plan of the day.

She made the coffee and poured it in two mugs. She took out a powder of Amphetamine and added it to one of the mug. The smirk on her face never leaving.

" Finally, i will have you all for me,Kook!!" She said to herself and picked up the mugs went to the living room.

" Kook, here" she bend down revealing more of her cleavage to hand the mug with Amphetamine to the brunette.

" Thanks, Lisa" he took it without noticing her little stunt and thanked her. They both started doing their work and taking sips in their coffee.

A few minutes could have passed, when suddenly jungkook started feeling hot. He unbuttoned two more buttons of his shirt to be comfortable but it didn't help. Suddenly, he was feeling so turned on and Lisa was on cloud nine. She celebrated her little victory in her mind and waited for a little more.

" Kook!!....are you all right? You seems a bit uneasy" she asked in fake concern.

" I am fine. I-I need some water." He whispered lowly and lisa immediately went to kitchen to fetch a glass of cold water.

" Here kook" she handed him the glass and Jungkook gulped it in one go but it didn't help him. His whole body was on fire and his shirt drenched in sweat so he put it off and threw it somewhere hastily.

Something covered his eyes and all his senses lost somewhere. He couldn't understand what was happening neither he could comprehend what he was about to do.

Lisa sat there in front of him, acting like she was busy doing her work. Her black short dress was highlighting his pale body and Jungkook's mind went blank when his eyes fell on her cleavage. He lick his bottom lip and Lisa smirked to herself when she noticed it.

" You are so hot, Lisa." He commented.

" What are you saying Kook?....you have a boyfriend." She replied in fake shock.

" But he is not here, and i need you so bad. I will go crazy Lisa.." the brunette said desperately.

" What do you want,kook?..." She asked innocently.

" I need to fuck you Lisa. I need to wreck you so bad. My dick is itching to feel you around me." Jungkook spat with his lustful eyes still lingering on her cleavage.

" Ok Jungkook, i think friends are made to help you when you need something. Don't worry kookie, i will help you." She said standing up and going towards him and Jungkook's eyes light up at that.

" You wait for me in the bedroom, I'll be there in a few minutes,baby." She batted her eyelashes and Jungkook nodded and walked to his bedroom.

After Jungkook was gone, Lisa picked up the brunette's phone which was lying on the table and called his enemy.

Kim Taehyung.

She held the phone in front of her face and waited for the blonde to pick up his phone.

She smirked deviously when Taehyung picked up the phone and was shocked to see lisa on jungkook's phone.

" Hi sweetheart....oops..surprised?...well don't be. From today, I'll be everywhere...from his phone to his house to his heart." She said mockingly.

" What the fuck, Lisa? What the hell are you doing on Kookie's phone?..." Taehyung spat in anger.

" Oh...you are worried for that?...oh Tae, you should be worried about something else...wanna see?" She asked calmly.

" Don't play with me Lisa. You will regret your life decisions if you did something." The blonde warned her and she just laughed it off which pissed the hell out of Taehyung.

" Will see that later, but for now...you need to see something....." She said and walked towards the brunette's bedroom. She opened the door a little to see a naked Jungkook clad in his boxers sitting on the bed waiting impatiently for the girl to come inside.

She turned the camera and Taehyung's face showed utter disbelief. His mouth hung open and his eyes widen in sheer shock.

" You see Taehyung, your boyfriend is a needy bitch at the moment and asking me to let him fuck me. What can i do?...after all he is my sweet friend...its my duty to take care of him..... don't blame me later." She taunted the blonde.

" JUST SHUT UP LISA, he is not gonna do anything like that....he loves me." Taehyung protested.

" You are right....he loves you and will never do that. But you know what darling, he is not in his senses. You know Amphetamine?....guess you know by looking at your face...so yeah...i gave him that. Now, he will not think twice before doing anything and tomorrow.....i will become a poor girl who got molested by his dear friend. Jungkook is such a nice person that he will feel guilty for doing everything and accept me. Such a brilliant idea!!....No?....i mean, this called hitting two birds from a single arrow...firstly, i will get rid of you and secondly, i will get what i had wanted from always......i am so smart.. right??" She explained her plan to the blonde who forgot to take a breathe for a moment but he composed himself quickly and didn't let the girl see his fear.

" WOW!!.... that's a nice plan i must say....but you know what Lisa, you are so naive!!" He stated calmly and Lisa's smirk was wiped off from her face in just a second. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the blonde's statement.

" I think you have gone crazy, Kim Taehyung...you are not seeing what's gonna happen with your boyfriend.." She tried to rile up the blonde but the latter only smiled.

" Oh... don't worry about that...nothing is gonna happen with him...he is just gonna enjoy tonight...and later, he will come back to me. You know what Lisa, you will became his one night stand while I, I am his home where he find his comfort and solitude. I never thought you were such a big fool...i expected something big from you..." Taehyung replied her still as calm as water in a lake.

" Today's one night stand will ruin your whole relationship Kim Taehyung....i promise you that you will not get him back..." She was still adamant.

" How?"

" Well...i explained in quite a detail..."

" Yeah...what you said..umm..yeah, that he will feel guilty!!....but sweetheart, i am not a fool. You are saying that he will have to accept you, No...he will not. Ofcourse he will be a bit guilty, but i will handle him. But, did you thought what's gonna happen next ......No?...let me tell you then....first of all, he will doubt why he did that...and once he finds out that you made him drink some drug to do that. Then he will hate you. It will benefit me directly....how?...i will get my kookie all to myself....he is still mine, but your little role in his life will be over, and second, i will not have to do anything to expose you because you, sweetheart right now, are planning to expose yourself.I never thought that this fight will be so easy.....wow Lisa...you are really crazy. Goodluck with your plan." Taehyung explained her every tiny detail which made Lisa grit her teeth.

" Kim fucking Taehyung, i am not gonna leave him so easily. " She barked and cut the video call. She pull her hairs in frustration and stomped her feet in pure rage.

While, on the other hand, the blonde, who was behaving all calm and cool in front of Lisa suddenly became very nervous and scared. He don't want to share his boyfriend with anyone, even if it is for one night only. He had said all that to her but he don't really mean it and he also don't know if his words has really affected that girl. She is a crazy and psycho who would do anything to get Jungkook and it scares Taehyung.

He quickly opened his messages and texted Jin.

"Hyung,I need to leave...please come home after you finish here..."

________________

So, one more chaper is here, and i dedicate it to thank you sweetheart for reading and supporting my story.

Please do VOTE and COMMENTS
I purple you 💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22K 1.2K 27
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
124K 8.2K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
17K 845 30
"Just keep your heart open for me, babe" Kissing the other's forehead the partner went to sleep on their respective side of bed. "It's always open fo...
384K 15.8K 42
in which story taehyung respect jungkook no matter what and always trust him....But never said I love you to his most beloved husband....why?? let's...