Hidden Mate // Larry

By BlindBirdy

After Head-Alpha, Mark Tomlinson's sudden death, a very strong and profiting business-mafia organisation has... More

Heart Attack
Black Day
Cutthroat
Pencil
The Table
Changes
Caught On Web
Trouble
Unanswered
Pillowtalk
Office
Russians
Saving Him
Ambush
Return Favour*
Travel Dates
The Lake
Lunar Moon
Omegas
The Luna*
Lock The Door*
Clues
Pressure Point
Wounds That Never Heal
Love Wrap*
Phone Cabin
Lovers Cabin*
Blood Tune*
Birds
Clues
Red Room*
Yarn
Nanny Dona
Paris
Pray For The Devil
To go...*
Saint Louis
Morning sickness
The pub
Mackerel
Entry
Perfumé
The Prince & The Moonlight*
Double Help

Soft Footprints

538 29 29
By BlindBirdy

...

Harry had been driving in extreme silence for a while now, the afternoon was slowly drifting by, the sun was in a rush to set soon. His mind was trouble, his soul was stirring in pain. He kept his facade up, but his inside was hurt and stained.

Louis had been soundly rested on the seat next to him. Harry couldn't wait to reach the safe place so that he could patch up Louis' small burns. They didn't look that bad, but they needed wrapping in some soothing cloth.

It took a speed bump for Louis to stir awake, his blue eyes slowly opening, trying to make sense with everything around him. He panicked at first, but than calmed down when he noticed Harry, worryingly looking at him.

"You okay Lou?"-Harry asked gently.

Louis shook his head.-"No..."-Looking at his hand he winced.-"Burns, everything burns. My lungs feel like they're on fire."-He said softly.

"We're driving away from the city, I'm taking us somewhere safe, We'll take care of those there. Firstly...We should stop by the market."-Harry said looking back at the road.

Louis adjusted himself on the seat, coughing as he did so.-"Thanks Harry...You've been doing so much already. You should probably just take me back h-..."

"No. It's to risky. For both of us. As long as you're with me, everything will be alright."-Harry said placing a hand on Louis' leg.

Louis was to tired to even think, so he just went with it.

Harry stopped at the first market he spotted.-"I'll be right back..."-He said as he got out.

Louis rolled the window down.-"Buy me a pack of cigars."

Harry sighted than left mumbling something that sounded like.-"You where just about to fucking die burned alive, now you want a cigarette to smoke on! Right makes total sense to me!"

Louis was slowly drifting off again when Harry opened the back door dropping many bags on the backseat. He passed Louis his pack and than closed the door, getting in and driving away.

Louis worked his way through the pack of cigarettes and lit up one, tucking it between his lips and slowly dragging the smoke with his chin held up. He closed his eyes trying to find some rest as he let the smoke out just as softly as he dragged it in.

Harry just watched mesmerised. Louis was so peculiar...like some literal odd creature that god only made a limited edition off. And Harry had the chance to even be in the presence of one. Odd thing was Louis outside was calm, inside was tired and probably still asleep, but once he wakes up, Harry knew, Louis would not settle for a cigarette and than thats all for the day. He'll ask for answers, ones he does not have.

Louis threw the cigarette out of the window once he was done than closed it, turn the AC on.

Harry looked at him again, worried.-"You sure you're fine?"

Louis nodded than rested back on the seat closing his eyes slightly.-"Can you help me a bit?"

"Anything Lou."-Harry said reassuring.

"You know...the calming pheromones?"-Louis said with half of his voice.

Harry was taken aback for a bit.-"Sure! Try to get some rest, we're still half an hour away."

"Wake me up."-He said and closed his eyes properly wrapped in the calm scent of the forest and rain.-...love."-He said as he slowly drifted back to unconsciousness.

Harry smiled looking back at the road, they'll be fine...It was all going to be fine.

...

Once the sun was halfway down the horizon, Harry stopped at the usual parking place near the gas station.

Louis was still napping, arms wrapped around himself, uncomfortable because of the small burns.

Harry brushed away the feathery hair from his face. He leaned down and kissed his forehead, holding his face gently as he did.

Louis woke up, his eyes looked more tired than ever.-"Are we here?"-He asked holding onto Harry's hand that rested on his face.

Harry nodded and brought him in for a cuddle.-"Yes. If we hurry up...we might be in time for the sunset."-He whispered.-"And trust me, this place is the best place to look at a sunset."

Louis hummed.-"Where are we?"-He asked resting all his weight on Harry's arms.

"See for yourself...can't you hear the waves?"

Louis looked up, than dropped his head back on Harry's shoulder.-"Waves?"

"Come on, let's go. Want me to carry you?"-Harry said as he slowly let go of Louis.

Louis shook his head no.

"Okay, but you can lean on me."-Harry replied and opened the door, rushing to open Louis next and help him out.

Louis stumbled out of the car. But he was able to hold his balance.

Harry locked the car.

"The things on the back?"

"I'll bring them in later. Come on, the sun is leaving!"-Harry said and went to his side.

Louis leaned on his side and they walked to towards the sun. Looking around Louis noticed that the sound of crashing rhythm came from the waves that enjoyed the sandy shore.

Smiling he stopped trying to reach for his shoes. But Harry didn't let him do that, he helped him take them off he cuffed his pants a bit and did the same with his own.

Louis relaxed his toes against the sand.-"So fine."-He mumbled.

Reaching the shore Louis didn't stop until he walked a bit into the fresh water of the sea.-"It's beautiful..."-He said as he looked at the sun.

Harry looked away from the horizon, back at him.-"I know..."

Louis bowed down.-"I'm burning..."-he said mentioning his arms.

"No! Don't dip them into salted water!"-Harry tried to warn him but Louis had already taken off his jacket and rolled his shirt up to the elbows.

"I know, it'll burn a bit, but than it will help them heal."-Louis mumbled and did as he wished.

Harry watched him as he flinched at the burning feeling.-"Lou..."

"I'm fine."-Louis said as he retreated to sit down on the sand.

Harry went by his side. Making sure he was alright, checking his arms.-"We need to get inside. You need a shower, you smell like smoke and death. Than these need to be wrapped up, I'd say they are third degree burns, second degree ones would hurt much more."

Louis nodded his brain not really registering much. Too tired to even think. He dropped his head on Harry's lap and stood there watching the sunset.-"The girl..."

"She wasn't real...it was recorded sound."-Harry said as he played with Louis' hair. Wondering how soft Louis could become sometimes. So vulnerable, truly an omega.

Louis closed his eyes. Breathing out.-"It felt like it."

Harry knew most of this situation was because of the childhood trauma, he understood Louis and his actions very well. And he would need time and care to come back from this lucid memory.

"Take me home."-Louis mumbled tiredly.

The alpha felt his heart tighten a little more. Home...They don't have a home, neither Harry nor Louis. But a place where you are safe is enough to be called one. Louis knew he was safe with him either way. And Harry was right, they where safe with each other.

Harry stood up, Louis did the same.

He started walking on his own but soon enough Harry just had enough of him wanting to stand strong on his own, so he wrapped an arm around his waist holding him up a bit.

Louis tried to get off him.-"I'm fine."

"You're stubborn..."-Harry whispered and pulled him back in.

Louis was too tired to protest, it's not like he didn't appreciate all this. But his omega was really out of this world at the moment and he didn't feel well at all.

Harry took the key from its hiding place and opened the door, inviting Louis inside. He helped him to the couches and than they both sat down.

Louis closed his eyes at the contact with the couch.

"No! No! Don't dare sleep now. You're filthy. You need a shower. It will help you relax too."-Harry said with a stern look. This omega would be the death of him.

Stubborn little thing.

Louis followed Harry to the bathroom, he sat on the edge of the bathtub and watched as Harry filled him a warm bath. As the bath filled he helped Louis to take off his clothes.

Louis did not object. But instead said.-"I can't bath..."

"Why?"

"My sc...uh..."-He stumbled on his own words and Harry didn't actually understand anything.-"Harry please stop. I can't."

"Don't worry for anything. I've taken care of everything myself."-Harry said gently.

He removed his pants and wrapped a towel around him for now.

Checking the water, it all seemed fine, he added some bubbles and placed every bottle of shampoo he had on his cabinet on the side.-"Get in...I'll leave you in your privacy."

"You're not leaving the place right..."-Louis asked, thinking twice about the bath.

"I'm going to take the bags from the car, and I'll be back. Don't worry nothing will happen to me."-Harry said taking his eyes off Louis many tattoos. It's not the first time he sees him naked, but the last time he did, it was night and the only light resource was the moon.

Louis nodded and slipped inside the warmth of the water, letting out  a satisfied moan.-"Good..."

Harry found it pretty hard to swallow.-"I...will go get the things...bags. Call me if you need me...anything from me."-He said and for a moment he asked himself: where did the strong alpha go. He was stuttering like a child.

This omega!

He left before Louis could say anything.

Outside he could breath properly. Air was fresh and smelled like sand and salt. His steps where fast, as he reached the car. Making sure not to forget anything inside.

He'd taken everything they would need for a couple days.

He even made sure to buy something for Louis.

Once inside the cabin. He dropped the bags on the counter top and only took out the aloe vera jelly packs putting them inside the fridge, the burn bandaids, and the aloe pomade.

Looking inside the bags he took out the toothbrush he bought for Louis, the new toothpaste because the last one was probably over, and he gave a angry look at the scent reducers. As much as he hated not being able to feel Louis scent, he respected the fact that Louis didn't want to share his gender with him, and if this made him feel safe, than he would never push his boundaries.

He took the toothbrush and the scent reducers to the bathroom. Placing them behind the door. He knocked on the door.-"There's a towel and some other things you might need behind here. Came get them when you're done."

A faint noise of splashed water gave him the answer. So he left to go change his own clothes, he really needed a bath too...a part of him just wanted to burst through the bathroom doors and invade any bit of privacy Louis held still as he took a bath with him, but a more understanding part of him made sure to keep him away from doing so.

Once he was changed he remembered he forgot to get Louis his clean clothes.

Searching through his wardrobe he picked up some fittings comfortable clothes. Outside was still cold, after all, it was still April, and he didn't want Louis to feel it.

He placed those behind the door too and went back to resting on the couch, looking at his own small burns applying some pomade and leaving them like that. These where nothing, Louis had it worse.

For now he sat in silence as he waited to Louis to come out so he could wrap his burns up. And how he wished he could just wrap him up forever and protect him from everything. How he wished to be the bandaid that healed Louis from every single wound. Sadly he wasn't...and he felt so useless like this...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 31.2K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
227K 9.6K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
868K 45.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
636K 30.3K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...