ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
38.Forbidden feelings
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

19.My Agni

5.6K 397 144
By lsviv25

Thanks for voting and patiently waiting. I'm still bedridden and not yet recovered.🥺🥺🥺

Vote target 145 Votes🙏🙏🙏

Mythili's POV

"Hey, Mili...Why are you smiling so much? "Diya's question startled me and made me realize that I was currently at the devil's office.

"Nothing...I just remembered something, "I brushed her off. I was actually lost in the thoughts of the Devil, who has now become the daddy devil.

"Are you trying to keep my child hungry?" Aagney had growled at me in the morning as I tried to skip my breakfast before coming to the office. I smiled again, thinking of his mood swings. He has become more unpredictable in the last 24 hours. He took me to his home when I was discharged from the hospital. And also stubbornly brought me to his office today, saying that I would be under his watchful eye at the time.

"Tell me all about that something," she smirked at me.

"Who is he? What is he doing? And when is your marriage?"Diya chuckled.

"Shut up, Diya. You and your imagination, "I rolled my eyes at her.

"Huh...I knew it...You are in love...When are you going to introduce me to my brother-in-law? "She asked curiously.

Love?Brother-in-law?Seriously?Diya would faint if she knew who I was thinking about, I thought to myself.

"Did you know that I had always shipped you with Mr.Mittal?" she said dreamily, and my eyes bulged out at her remark.

"What? "I choked on the water I was drinking.

"Yeah...you both look cute together," she said.

"Cute. Are you crazy? The devil will murder me if he hears you, "I said anxiously.

"You are right. But I don't care. I deliberately paired you with Aagney Sir in my mind to forget all about that makeup box Naomi who claims to be in love with our sweet MD," Diya vented her frustration.

"So you think of me as a scapegoat, "I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nope. Though Aagney Sir doesn't express it, he really cares for you. I saw how he carefully brought you to the cabin in the morning. Also, he gave me instructions to make sure that you ate your lunch on time. I know you were in hospital yesterday due to fatigue...but which employer takes care of his employee like a fragile doll. Doesn't that mean he has some feelings for you? Or are you hiding something from me?" Diya teased me.

He doesn't care for me, Diya...He cares only for his child growing inside me, my mind yelled, but I hid my emotions well and gave her a faint smile.

"You and your wild imaginations. I'm not interested in that devil, and I'm pretty sure he is also not interested in me. I am just his employee...that's it. Naomi Madam can have him for all I care, "I huffed and turned to the laptop in front of me. I was currently at Diya's cabin after we both had our lunch today.

"Woah, you named the bitch, and she appears, "Diya said, glancing at the entrance to her cabin. I looked in the direction and saw Naomi standing there with a caustic face.

"You both...wasting my Aagney's resources by sitting and chatting during office hours," she barked.

"My Aagney?Finally, makeup box has lost her mind, I think, "Diya murmured under her breath, suppressing her laughter. I couldn't help myself as I let out a small chuckle.

"You...Mythili...What is there to laugh at? "She scowled.

"Nothing, we were just talking, Naomi. But why are you here?" Diya asked curiously.

"Some guy is here to see Ms.Mythili.Aagney asked me to tell you to meet them at the conference room," she said, gritting her teeth.

"I will be there soon, and thanks for informing me, Naomi," I said thanking her.

"Yeah, whatever...But stay away from my Aagney. I know women like you...bloody husband hunters. Now men have started coming to the office in search of you," she added sarcastically. I felt tears clouding my eyes hearing her accusation.

"Not everyone is like you, Naomi," Diya yelled at her, and I had to hold her hands to calm her down.

"Diya...Calm down...let me handle this, "I said, giving her a reassuring look.

I folded my arms across my chess and gave Naomi a full-fledged smile.

"Are you done with your taunts, or is there more?"I smirked at her.

"You..." she shrieked, pointing her finger towards me, but I held her arms firmly.

"Yes..me.You are brilliant, Naomi. I mean, you really did find out that I have an eye on Aagney. Finally, I succeeded in making him mine. Now he is unable to stay away from me for even a minute, "I smiled shyly, biting my nails but watching her through the corner of my eyes.

"Why do you think my Agni...oops...I mean, Aagney made me sit with him in his cabin?... He asked me to call him Agni when we are together, "I added with a nervous expression, hiding my face in my palms but slyly looking at Naomi. She looked like she was going to explode hearing my explanation.

"My Agni said he loves me to the moon and back and can't wait to make me his. And you know what, he doesn't let me work when I'm with him in his cabin. Ssshh...how can I explain to you what he does to me when we are alone in his room, "I again blushed, purposely trying to suppress my laughter, seeing Naomi's almost crying face.

"And Naomi...don't say that my Agni is yours ever again. Because my Agni doesn't like other women claiming him to be theirs, he says he is mine ...Only Mine. Now you know why he made me his personal property...oops, personal secretary, "I mocked her.

"No...I won't believe you," she retorted.

"Then don't believe. My baby...my cute Agni says that Mythili is Aagney's ...Aagney's Mythili, "I said, giving her my most innocent face. The look on her face was worth watching. It serves her right because I had enough people treating me like dirt. Moreover, I didn't lie about the last part...it was the cute little Agni baby's words about his Mythili...Not the devil Aagney's.

Naomi stomped off angrily while I let out a suppressed chuckle and looked at a shocked Diya, who I had forgotten all this while.

She was staring at me like I had grown two horns and gestured to me with her eyes towards the door. I followed her gesture and got the fright of my life as there stood the devil himself glaring at me. I gulped in fear as he howled, "Into the conference room," and walked away.

God...I'm so dead today; I held my forehead in fear.

"Woah, Mili...What was that? Agni baby...huh?"Diya giggled and asked me as soon as Aagney left.

"Nothing...I just wanted to show Naomi that I am not her doormat, "I replied.

"That was amazing. Did you see that makeup shop's face? She looked like she was going to break into pieces. But Mili, I never thought that you were this mischievous, "Diya teased me.

"Mili, just be careful..she is venomous," she warned me.

"Hmmm...I know... you will be there with me to protect me from her. But now who will protect me from the Lucifer who seems to have heard all my blabberings about his undying love for me, "I bit my lips and looked meekly at Diya.

"Count me out. You are right. I can fight that makeup box for you, but not Aagney Sir. Now go and get all the rewards for your earlier show. All the best," she winked at me.

"I don't need another enemy when I have a friend like you," I slapped her hands in fake anger and walked out while she laughed her head out and shouted, "I will collect your bones and keep it as a souvenir if there is any left after your rendezvous with Mr.Mittal."

"You are so dead, Diya. Just wait till I come back, "I too shouted back at her with a smile.

I knocked on the conference room door and went inside to see the devil in conversation with another man of the same age. I had no idea who this man was and why he wanted to meet me.

"Ms.Sharma...Meet Mr.Gautam; he is the ACP of Mumbai, "Aagney introduced him to me, and the man gave me a soft smile.

"Alright, Aagney.I will take it from here. Let me have a chat with Ms.Sharma...alone," he said in a firm tone to Aagney, and Aagney nodded at him and left us both alone in the conference room.

"So Mili...hope you don't mind me calling you that," he gave me a friendly smile.

"Sure...no problem, "I replied.

"I know you are wondering why I am here to meet you...I will clear the confusion for you...I want to talk to you about Avni...You remember her, right? Aagney's sister Avni...who was raped and brutally..."

"Please, Sir...I know her...She was like my little sister. I...I ...how can I forget her?"I cried as I found it difficult to think of Avni's death.

"Really? Then why didn't you help Aagney to give justice for her? Why didn't you tell the court that you were both locked up in the storeroom of your house when Avni was murdered," he questioned coldly.

"I...I wanted to...but..."I trembled at the thought of that day.

"I have a few questions for you, Mili? And the first one is how was your relationship with Avni," he queried.

"She was not just Aagney's sister for me. She was more like my own sister. When my sister Aditi ignored me, she was the one who filled that void. And she loved me to the brim, "I told him truthfully.

"Can you remember what happened on that fateful day?" he asked again.

"Avni wanted to learn to be independent. So she joined engineering in another state and stayed in a hostel. It was me who managed to convince Aagney and his parents to let her stay in the hostel as she had buttered me up, "I smiled as I remembered Avi and her antics to cajole me into helping her out.

"It was her semester holidays, and she had been spending it at her home. On that day...I paused as tears clouded my vision, and I hiccuped, unable to proceed further.

"Here, drink this, "ACP Gautam poured a glass of water and placed it in front of me. I slowly drank, wiping my tears away.

"If you are uncomfortable, we can continue this another day," he looked at me with concern.

"No...I'm fine. Aagney's parents were out for a business trip, and Avni had gone to her friend's house. Aagney was at my house as I had requested him to clear some doubts in Radiology. He helped me prepare the notes, and then he reminded me he had already given me his notes earlier. As there were some renovation works in my home, most things were moved to the storeroom. So we both went to the storeroom to search the same. But we both got trapped inside the storeroom as someone locked it accidentally.No one heard us and we were trapped inside it. We had left our cellphones in my room. It was around 7 pm when my mom came and opened the storeroom. Aagney rushed back home since he was scared that Avni would have returned by now and would be alone. And one hour later, my dad came home in anger and informed us that..."I cried, remembering what happened after that.

"Relax, Mili...Leave everything else...My question is, how long were you trapped inside the storeroom, and how did no one hear you both? Where was everyone in your house?" he queried.

"For around two hours. Aakash was in mom's relative's house. Aditi and mom were in their own rooms, "I told him, remembering the details.

"Even though they were both at home, none of them seems to have heard you both...interesting," he chuckled.

I pondered over his words and realized that I had failed to notice the same before. They were both at home, and mom gave a lame excuse that she fell asleep and didn't hear us. A shiver went down my spine as a thought came to my mind. I was too drowned in my guilt and sorrow that I had not caught on to these facts.

"Thanks for your time...I have got some of the answers...More will be revealed as the investigation proceeds. Hope we will meet soon," he smiled and walked out of the room, leaving me with a chaotic mind.

My mind filled with various thoughts, and soon I felt a rage rise inside me. Was it someone from my family who trapped Aagney? If it is any of them, as I think, I will not spare any of them ...they don't deserve any mercy for what they have done to Aagney. I will make sure that justice is served for my Avni and Aagney. I pledged to myself.

How was the chapter?

Do you like how Mili bashed Naomi?😜😜😜

Do you think Aditi and Priya have their hands in Avni's murder?😌😌😌

Please Vote, comment, and follow me.❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 338 9
Let's see..
496K 21.3K 53
Love and Hate Relationship of Two Love Birds.
8.6K 534 24
"Love found its way within our hearts for one another in a beautiful eternal way....through our special medium of relation- our friendship...." Story...
404K 12.8K 31
A story based on the love of a human male and a male Na'vi