Back Another Round - BO4 Zomb...

By DemptofenLover

This happens where the Aether crew were poisoned. (Contains gay and straight smut/lemon content) The Ultimus... More

❗Authors Note and Credit❗
Through The Portals
The New Crew
Aether and Victus
🍋Demptofen
⚔Memory Lane
Snap Back to Reality
An Unexpected Surprise
Flashing Back
A Million Thoughts In My Head
🍋Just Havin' a Bit a Fun
A Familiar Friend
Flash to the Past
🍋Shameless
⚔Painful Places
⚔Blackout
⚔An Undead Day
⚔Fleeing the Compound
⚔Breakdown
⚔Painful Homecoming
💛🍋: Comforting Embrace
Surprises, Surprises, and A Drunk German
Rest and Relaxation
Takolai
:Revelations: Part 1
:Revelations: Part 2
;Recovery and Discovery
A Family Reunion and Shrieking Marine
Dreams and Zombies
Poll
A Downhill Night
Splitting Up
Authors Note

⚔Cannibalism

14 1 0
By DemptofenLover

Richtofen's POV

We were just standing around, talking, when Russman grabbed the leg from me, ripped ope the bag, and took a huge bite.

"VHAT IN ZHE ACTUAL FUCK, RUSSMAN?!?! WHY ZHE FUCK VOULD JOU EAT ZHE FLESH?!?!" I screamed at him.

Henry walked in, and looked at Russman in horror. But then the drunk man turned around and drunkenly slurred at Dempsey, making absolutely zero sense.

"Ok, then. Uh," Henry started, "Looks like Russman was, uh.. just being Russman.."

Everyone nodded, visibly grossed out by the drunk man's actions, and went back to normal.

I myself checked out the leg, and saw that he had made quite the dent in the flesh.

"Zhat vas, extremely disgusting," I said to Dempsey, "Vhat zhe hell vas he doing?"

Tank just shrugged, clearly not wanting to talk about this, so I changed the subject.

"Vell, zhat may not have been nice to see, but I know somezhing zhat is~"

Tank blushed and smiled with a bit of embarrassment.

"E-Edward.. N-not right now.."

I nodded, and gave Tank a peck on the lips, then walked out with Tank's hand in mine.

The others were telling Russman to go to his room, and after a good five minutes, the drunk passed out, and Nikolai carried him to his room.

"I vas zhinking, I should check on Herr Aaron. He must be in much pain."

Tank nodded, and went with me. Henry was already there, sitting by the young man.

"Herr Aaron. How are jou feeling?"

"Like my fucking leg was sawed off."

I scratched the back of my neck.

"Ja, vut zhe zhing is, if I didn't do zhat, jou vould have been turned. Ve could alvays use prosthetics.."

Aaron sighed.

"Fine.. I guess that'll have to do.."

Henry walked over to him, and gave him a gentle hug. Seeing this made me smile. Tank then gave me a hug, somewhat surprising me.

3rd Person POV

The old man was tossing and turning in his sleep. His skin felt tight, and he cpuld hardly breath. His mind was slowly going blank, and he craved flesh.

Stewlinger walked in, to check on him. Moaning was heard coming from the old man's room, and Stew was worried.

He made the hugest mistake of his life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 294 12
Prinxiety princess and the frog, but instead of frogs in 1920's New Orleans, we're using Cats in present day NYC. mentions of sex, strong language...
38.7K 3.4K 56
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...
67 27 20
A 16 year old girl dropped off her friend that's on a wheel chair to a rugby match. His brother was versing another school. The match was taking plac...
52.4K 1K 31
Exactly as the title says. No requests for the moment please 🏳️‍🌈 《《Stolen by teenfic... Thanks guys :')》》