Eldest Potter

By Writer_Tash

While Harry James Potter was only 1 and a bit years old when his parents died, his older sister was 3. Born o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 67

1.7K 37 0
By Writer_Tash

When Rose woke up the next morning, she got herself into her school robes. Today she would be speaking to Rita Skeeter. She hated the woman and was prepared to have to woman done for if anything said was rude or not what she said.

She stood as her wand was weighed. She then had to take a photo with the rest of them. Rose and Fleur sat on chairs beside each other, the two boy's behind them.

"Hello there I am Rita Skeeter, but you must already know that. Right then. How about we start of with the youngest?" She said.

"We're in the same year Skeeter, calling her younger because of her age, despite being in this, it's rude." Cedric spoke.
"It's alright, Cedric." She smiled. Following the woman. She was forced into a cupboard to speak with her.

"So Miss Rosealine Potter, aged 14, ready for the competition." She spoke.
"No offense, Rita. It's LADY Rose Potter, I'm SIXTEEN and no I am not ready for this. I did not sign up for it so why should I be ready?" She asked. She however noticed her writing wrongly. She grabbed the paper and ripped it.

"If anything is said about me on it, other than LADY Rose Potter is in the Tri Wizard tournament, I will be having you loose your job." She said, walking out. Pissed off at the woman.

The first challenge came soon and she was sat on the bed with Fred, worried. She had her sports outfit on and her hair was tied up. She was worried about the whole issue and had already had around 2 meltdowns in the last hour. Cedric had told Severus about the situation but Severus said that he was not aloud to see her till after the whole thing. Fred was aloud to support her before the whole thing.

Soon she was called out so she took a deep breath. "I've got a fealing I'm gonna have a meltdown." She sighed. Fred kissed her before she stepped out.

In no time she had the egg and instantly got into the room again. As all of them had bed's for after and before. She just laid on it. It wasn't a bed that she could sleep on, but she just needed a moments rest.

"Love, you alright?" Fred asked.
"Yep, just tired." She smiled. "Carry me to the dorms?" She asked.
"Of course I will." He smiled.

The day after, they were called into a spare classroom and seperated, girls and boys at different sides of the room. Ron had made a joke and had to show how to dance with Minerva. He then moved away. Minerva smirked a minute later.
"Now pair up and practice." She spoke.

None of the boy's seemed to move but the girls stood up. The first people to start it all were Fred and Neville. Neville stepped forwards to dance with someone. She forgot who. However, Fred walked straight over to Rose, bowing his head and putting his hand forwards.

"My Lady, may I take this dance?" He asked, being quite sarcastic.
"Why you kind sir! I will take your offer to dance." She said, taking his hand.

They were quick to get in the right position. Fred put a hand on her waist and Rose put the arm next to it onto his shoulder. They then held hands on the other hand and they began to dance around, Rose smiling gently. The two Hogwarts famous couple caused everyone else to get into partners and get dancing. She loved it.

Around a week later was when Fred was thinking of way's to ask Rose to the ball at Christmas in a week. Rose herself was getting quite worried she wouldn't be asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 4 3
What if Harry Potter had a sister? A twin, precisely. What if Lily had protected two children that night, not one? What if a piece of Voldemort's sou...
13.1K 390 32
Harry and his twin sister Alice have been living with the Dursleys for six years, ever since their parents died when they were a year old. Mr. Dursle...
423K 12K 67
"And there she goes again. I don't understand why she talks to Percy! She's beautiful, and he's a prat! Am I right George.""Oh you know Iris?""Yeah...
1M 47.6K 173
The legendary story of Harry Potter's cousin - saviour of the wizarding world. COMPLETED After Petunia's miscarriage - where Mr. and Mrs. Dursley ha...