Just Another Cinderella Story...

By gabbiebieber99

Angelina has anything but a perfect life. She isn't popular, her family is barely making it through financial... More

Just Another Cinderella Story (An Jason Smith Love Story)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty *LAST CHAPTER*

Chapter Twenty-One

4.9K 141 5
By gabbiebieber99

(Jason's POV)

I thought about what Tyla said to me intently. Make her yours Jason. She's not going to wait forever. And I know she truly loves you. I looked over at Ang, love filling my heart. I knew deep inside I needed to make her mine, but m shyness was keeping me back. And it annoyed the heck out of me. Why can't I just be more like Mikey, or Mad, or Vin, and just be able to spit out the words "Will you go out with me" so easily? I bit on m bottom lip, annoyed. Suddenlyy, the car came to a halt, and the pier that Gab's family owned was in our view. We all excitedly got out of the car, and dropped our bags and clothes, immediately hitting the water. I smiled as I watched Ang and Gab play chicken, Ang propped on Mikey's shoulders. She is absolutely perfect. And Tyla was right. I need to make her mine. And soon....

(Gabrielle's POV)

I came up from the water after falling off Vin's shoulders and started cracking up, that was an embarassing wipeout. I looked over and saw Jason by himself, thinking intently. "I'll be right back." I placed a kiss on Vin's cheek, and swam over to Jason. "C'mon Jace! Come join the fun." I laughed. He looked at me. "Sorry, I was thinking." "As always." I chuckled. He laughed, and rolled his eyes, and began slowly swimming over to the others with me. "Hey Gab?" Jason spoke, causing me to stop. "Yeah bud?" I asked. He looked at me again intenty and bit his lip. "I, um, think I'm gonna ask Ang out today." It took everything I had for me to hold back the screams that could have escaped my mouth. "OH. MY. GOD." I said. "Shhh!" He covered my mouth. "You can't tell anyone. I don't know if I should or not." "You should Jace! She'd say yes, hands down." I said. "I know... It's not that I'm worried about. It's just, I don't know how to ask her." I smirked. "I have a few ideas up my sleeve..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.9M 169K 78
Sofia is a 17 years old high school student under the guardianship of her step-father. Several weeks after her mother's death Sofia discovers the ho...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...