Chapter Twenty-Six

(Jason's POV)

"Wait, so bowtie or no bowtie?" I asked, adjusting the black one I had on now on my neck. "No bowtie, what do you think this is Jason, the Grammy's?" Mikey chuckled. I sighed, and threw it to the side, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked good. Oh my God, I've been hanging out with Mikey too much. I sat on my bed, and sighed. "Okay. So, what do I do? What do I say? I need tips. HELP." I exclaimed. Mikey,Vinny, Madison, and Louis chuckled, and sat around me. "What do you need help with?" Vinny asked. "Everything..." I huffed. "Okay." Madison laughed. They started giving me tips, everything from pulling her chair out for her and holding the door open for her. The butterflies quickly filled my stomach thinking about what I was about to do. What if I screw up? I bit down on my bottom lip, and sighed. Please let everything go right...

(Mikey's POV)

"Aye, me and Mad gotta head out. Basketball practice. You coming Mike?" Louis asked, standing up. "Nah, I'm gonna stay here with Vin and Jace. Help set up the final things." I said. "Kay, good luck bud!" Madison and Louis walked out. Me and Vin looked at Jason, and smiled. "So, you excited?" Vinny asked. "Ehhh, more nervous. I really like Ang, and don't wanna screw anything up." Jason said. "Well Jace, we all know how much you like Ang, and Ang loves you, so you have nothing to stress about. Things are gonna go fine." I smiled. "Thanks bro. Oh my God, she's gonna be here soon..." Jason said. "Oh shit, you're right. We'll head out now. Good luck bro!" Me, Vin, and Jason did our handshake, and me and Vin walked out. I hope things go great on their date. Those two really are perfect for each other...