Chapter Ten

(Angelina's POV)

I got out of the shower, I had done the best  I could to fix my tear stained face. I blow dried my hair and got dressed in a white crop top that said "Hipsta Please", a black bandeau underneath, and black yoga shorts. I slipped on my black knockoff Chuck Taylors and put half my hair into a fihsbraid, just in time to hear the doorbell ring. I grabbed my phone and ran to the door, thanking God my mom was at the shop right now. A smile spread to my face when I saw Gab and two girls I didn't recognize. "Hi doll!" Gab enveloped me into a hug, and I smiled. She let go of me. "You're probably wondering who these girls are." I nodded, and laughed. "This is Melinda,and this is Kat. We're all in the ICONic Gurlz." She smiled. "Nice to meet you guys. We should probably head out before my mom gets home." I laughed and locked the door. We happily walked down to ICON, where I saw all the boyz. I hugged Mikey, and smiled to Jason. He smiled and looked down, he looked like he had something to tell me. I ignored it, and smiled as the class started. I watched as Geo went through, step by step. I moved along with him, this dance was too easy. When the music turned on, I moved along with it, I was having such a good time! When it was time for break, us girls stood in a circle. Mikey came up to me, and pulled me away. "Go talk to Jason! All he's doing is talking about how annoying Tyla is... It's obnoxious!" Mikey said. "But... He's with all the boyz... I don't know them!" I blushed. "So, change that! He needs some cheering up! Take care of that." Mikey pushed me over to their group. Me, being a clutz, stumbled over my over my own feet. I closed my eyes, expecting to feel myself come into a harsh contact with the ground. To my surprise, I felt a strong pair of arms around my waist. I looked up, and saw Jason. He smiled, and helped me stand up. I blushed, and gnawed on my bottom lip, trying to think of something to say. As I was about to speak, he smiled. "I have something for you...."