Chapter Thirteen

(Angelina's POV)

I woke up the next morning and threw on skinny jeans, a hoodie, and what else but my black knock off Chuck Taylors. My hair went into a messy bun, and I grabbed my back pack and phone, wanting to get outside in time for the bus. To my surprise, a car pulled up, and the window rolled down, only to reveal who else, but Gab and her mom. "Hey Ang, can I offer you a ride to school? It's much better than the bus!" She chuckled. "Sure, thanks." I smiled, and got into the back seat. The drive there was quiet, other than the loud music blaring through the speakers. I smiled at Gab and her mom, who were both rocking out to "Beauty and a Beat." It kind of broke my heart a little though. Why can't my mom and I have a relationship like that? I shook it off, and we got out of the car, I made sure to thank her mom at least fifty times. We walked over to her group, Melinda and Kat embracing me tightly. Suddenly, someone covered my eyes with their hands. "Guess who?" They whispered in my ear. "Mikey?" I laughed. "No silly! Jason!" He spun me around, and hugged me tight. My stomach turned from nervousness and butterflies. Thank God Tyla wasn't around. Jason released me from his grip and smiled at me. "So, Missy, why did you not answer my text?" He asked, his eyebrow raising. Guilt filled my stomach, and I looked in his eyes. I got lost in his beautiful hazel irises for a sedcond, before his snapping in my face brought me back to Earth. "Hellloooo? Why did I not get a reply last night?" He chuckled. I put on a fake smile. "Oh, it was no big deal. My mom took my phone so I wouldn't get distracted at the store." "Oh, okay. Well, time to head to first period. Bye guys! Bye Ang!" Jason hugged me again, and ran off to Tyla. I noticed her death glare in my direction, and my stomach turned. Gab smiled and nudged me in the side as she walked me to my class. "He totally has some feelings for you. Soon it'll be bye bye Tyla, hello Jaselina!" Gab squealed. I fake smiled, and sighed when she looked away. If only she knew...