Deep in my heart (taekook)

By JEONfanTAEsea

" Nine." "Three" "Oh come on....you are not that bad..." " I am not talking about myself...i am talking about... More

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨12✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56(M)✨
✨57✨
✨58✨
✨59✨
✨60✨
EPILOGUE
Author's note

✨47✨

3.7K 216 19
By JEONfanTAEsea

Ignore my misTAEkes please!!😊😇

__________________________

THIRD PERSON POV-

It was later in the night when Lisa suddenly left saying that she was not feeling well after Jungkook ended the call. Taehyung, very innocently tried to make her stay for a little longer but she knew better than to stay.

'' Plan successful.'' Jungkook said. Both the love birds were cuddling on the couch and watching TV.

'' How can you be so sure?'' Taehyung asked unsurely.

'' Oh come on baby....You don't know much when it comes to my parents. When I told you that I will convince them to come here, I already had a plan in mind. I am a bit of manipulative bitch, you know?'' Jungkook replied cockily.

'' Oh I know quite well how good you can manipulate people....My dear boyfriend.'' Taehyung replied while turning and sitting on Jungkook's lap in a straddling position. Jungkook's hand immediately slipped to his tiny waist and a smirk took over his beautiful lips.

'' Oh trust me....But I was not trying to manipulate you when I gave you three numbers on a scale of ten when you were trying to look for a date to prom when you were so desperate to go with me.'' Jungkook chuckled.

'' You are so full of yourself, aren't you?.....''

'' Well.....I am quite hot and handsome so its only fair to be a bit cocky about that.''

'' Ok Mr Hot and handsome, what did you do now to make your parents come here?'' The blonde asked playing with the brunette's hoodie.

''Well....I just told them how alone I feel here...that's not true though...I mean I miss them but I have a whole family here...but yeah...I said I miss them so much and I dreamt of them coming here to surprise me...and I bet you baby, they will be here by the end of this week to surprise me...'' Jungkook replied.

'' I knew that you were a good actor but now, I want to give you the best actor award Kookie....after all. its all a result of being with me..'' The blonde said flipping his hair.

'' Yup...I get my motivation from you..... and you know what baby?....I know that you did something which made Lisa left so early and then you were acting to be so sweet and offering her to stay.'' Jungkook replied and Taehyung became surprised.

'' You really know me too well...''

'' Yeah...that I do..'' The brunette said and started playfully kissing the blonde on his neck.

'' Kookie....I am hungry...'' Taehyung said while tilting his head a bit to give the brunette some more access.

'' Me too baby...'' Jungkook said and went back to what he was doing.

'' Mnghh But you can't eat me kookie...I am not a food.'' Taehyung said when Jungkook bite a bit harsher on his sweet spot to create a hickey there. Blonde's remark made the brunette chuckle and pull back.

'' You are not food but still I can eat you out....but anyways...let me order some takeout.'' Jungkook replied picking up his phone from the coffee table while Taehyung's cheeks bloomed into a beautiful shade of crimson.

*****

Taehyung and Bogum were coming out of their class after their arts class the next day. They both have become really close friends over the span of time. Taehyung enjoys the latter's company as he is easy going, sweet, caring and a bit flirty person, although his flirting's are always in a limit of friendliness.

They both always goes to cafeteria together but today, Taehyung turned in opposite direction to go somewhere and it caught Bogum's attention.

''Hey Tae!!.where are you going?...cafeteria is not on that side...''

'' Oh sorry...I forgot to tell you, I am not coming to cafeteria today. Jungkook has some assignment to do today and he is in library with Lisa, so I am also going there.'' He explained.

'' Well....How about let him complete his assignment and till then, we can grab a pizza...my treat?'' Bogum offered.

'' Sounds nice but some other time. Kookie is waiting for me.'' Taehyung said with a smile and turned around to leave while Bogum's face showed pure worriness after the blond left.

''Fuck....I will have to stop him from going there....Lisa wants to stay alone with Jungkook...'' He thought to himself and went behind the blond.

'' Umm...Tae!!'' He said when he jogged upto the blonde.'' Yoongi Hyung and Jimin must be waiting for us...'' He tried again to stop the blonde.

'' No Bogumie..They are absent as they guys did something exhausted last night and overslept.'' Taehyung said passing a knowing look while making quotation marks with his fingers.

'' Oh...O-Okay..'' He couldn't do anything more than to follow him without the blonde noticing when he left to go to the library thinking how Lisa's face will fell when she will come to know that she couldn't spend some time alone with HIS boyfriend.

Taehyung reached the gate to library but was stopped by a nerdy looking boy before he could enter inside.

'' A-Are you Kim T-Taehyung?''

'' Yeah...I am.'' Taehyung was confused.

'' JK has asked me to tell you to come to the o-old science block.'' The nerdy boy said pushing his glasses on his nose.

'' What?...But he was doing his assignment in the library....'' He was confused now.

'' I d-don't know...He just told me to tell you to g-go there.''

'' But he could have called me....NO?'' He grew suspicious.

'' I think t-that is a s-surprise.'' Sweat started forming on the nerd's forehead due to all the questioning.

'' Oh'' Taehyung was so excited when this surprise thing came up so he turned on his heel with so much excitement that he didn't notice the shaking hands of the nerd.

Taehyung felt a bit suspicious when he saw no one around him in the corridor to the old science block. It is an old building where science labs used to be before they got transferred to a new building just in front of it. Usually, no one comes to this side of the college so he was feeling a bit hesitant but he shrugged off the awkward feeling in the pit of his stomach and carried on to his destination.

Once he was standing in front of an old classroom whose doors were closed, he took a deep breathe and opened the door and went inside. The room was dark and the only source of light were the sunrays peeking from the ventilation holes in the wall.

He was not able to see clearly initially but later he realised that he was standing in a room which could have been a chemistry lab earlier. The pungent smell of ammonia and other chemicals still persistant in the room made it a bit hard to breathe normally.

Taehyung jumped in horror when a loud sound of door closing echoed in the empty dark room. He immediately ran towards the door to go out but it was locked from outside.

Horror flashed on the beautiful face when he realised what just happened with him. He was tricked to come to an abandoned part of the university and now locked in a dark room whose air was polluted with strong smell of chemicals making the breathing hard.

'' Hey....is there someone out there....open the door please...I am stuck inside..'' Taehyung shouted while banging the door to catch someone's attention but his all tries went in vain as nobody turned up.

Bogum, who was following the blonde understood everything and smirked.

''Oh...so this is my sweet little sister's plan. I am impressed.''

Taehyung took out his phone when a sane part of his mind started working properly. He tried to call Jungkook but there was a no network coverage in the room which didn't let the blonde call or text his boyfriend. His eyes became watery as his breathe became shallow and he sat down in despair waiting for some angel to turn up and pull him out of this hell.

On the other hand, Jungkook was becoming a bit restless as the blonde didn't came to him as he had promised earlier. So he picked up his phone to call him but the blonde was out of network coverage area. This further added to his restlessness and he kept constantly looking towards the door to see the blonde walking towards him but it never happened.

''Where is Tae, he said that he will come to library. It has been around 15 minutes and you are still not here.''

Jungkook was checking his phone again and again to see if Taehyung has texted to tell him the reason he was still not here. Lisa noticed it and smirked internally.

'' What happened Jungkook?...'' She asked innocently.

'' Tae said that he was going to come here in break but he is still not here. Its a bit strange. He had never done that before.'' The brunette said in a worried tone.

'' Hey don't worry Kook....May be he got busy with Jimin?'' She tried to divert his mind.

'' But Yoongi Hyung and Jimin are not present today....something is not right.'' Jungkook voiced his thoughts.

'' Oh....Then may be he is busy with his so-called friend Bogum. You know how close they have become now-a-days. Bogum is always around him all the time.'' Lisa said while placing his hand on the brunette's bicep and running it in a slow manner.

'' Fuck...Jungkook really have muscles....Muscles always turns me on.'' She thought to herself while enjoying the flexing of the brunette's biceps.

Jungkook was so busy in his thoughts that he didn't notice what the girl was doing.

'' If that was the case, he must have texted me. He always does.....I need to check...'' Jungkook said standing up from his seat.

'' But Jungkook....we need to finish this assignment...''

'' Fuck this assignment...'' The brunette scoffed and run outside to search for the love of his life leaving a fuming Lisa behind.

'' Your concern for that faggot will put him in even more danger Jungkook....You are allowed to worry about me only..no one else...'' She thought in her mind.

Jungkook went to cafeteria to look for Taehyung but he was not there. He searched his classroom, washroom, garden, auditorium, rooftop and where not, but he couldn't find him. He asked his classmates if they know where the blonde has gone, but nobody knew anything. He tried to look for Bogum, but he was also nowhere to be seen. For the first time in his life, he repented on not having Bogum's contact number.

''Fuck Tae.....where are you baby...you are making me worried.''

He was bathing in sweat from all the running and his instincts were telling him that something is not right, his boyfriend may be in danger. His thoughts were cut in mid by the vibration of his cellphone.

He unlocked his phone and saw a text from some unknown number. His eyes widen when he read the text.

''Looking for your little boyfie, he is in old chemistry lab. Be quick before he die.''

Jungkook didn't wait for another second to contemplate if the text was a prank and he ran for his life reaching to the old building in a record time. As soon as he reached the building, he started looking for the lab like some crazy person. He quickly found it and opened the door without wasting a moment.

As soon as the door opened, his nose scrunched at the foul smell coming from the room. He squinted his eyes to see clearly in the dark room and his world shook when his eyes landed on a crumbled body in the corner of the room. He ran towards him and turned the body to face him.

He picked up the unconscious boy and took him out of that rom and lied him at a bench outside. Jungkook cleared the sweat on the boy's forehead and look here and there in search of some water. Luckily, he found it pretty quick and took it to the blonde and sprinkled it on the blonde's face. He placed the blonde's head on his thigh and shook his face a little.

''Tae...baby, please wake up.'' He said to the boy who was slowly regaining his consciousness. Taehyung opened his eyes and saw a worried and panting Jungkook in front of him. The brunette was looking like someone took his breathe away. The blonde smiled weakly at the brunette and Jungkook was not able to control himself from kissing the blonde on his forehead.

'' Tae....are you alright?...what were you doing here?'' Jungkook asked a few minutes later when both their breathing became normal.

'' I am fine Kookie...Don't worry. Someone told me you were waiting here for me with a surprise and when I came here, someone locked me here from outside.'' Taehyung explained still lying in the brunette's lap.

'' What?...But I never said anything to anyone.'' Jungkook was confused.

'' I know how it all happened Kookie...I know who was behind all this. I know who tricked me in your name....But I will not let that bitch win....''

'' Its okay kookie...I am fine now. I wanna go home.'' Taehyung said and Jungkook again picked him up in bridal style.

'' Okay.....let's go.''

'' What are you doing Kookie....put me down. Everyone will be looking at us.'' Taehyung protested.

'' So what?...They can see all they want. You are my boyfriend and nobody can stop me from caring for you. Now close your eyes and rest. I am taking you home.'' Jungkook deadpanned and started walking like Taehyung weight nothing.

Lisa, Who was watching all this from her hiding place gritted her teeth in anger.

''Nobody can save you from me, Kim Taehyung. Jungkook is mine!!''

______________________________________

One more chapter for you, lovelies....

Please vote and comment.

I purple you💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 22.2K 55
'' So, you are Jeon Jungkook?...Second closest person to Taehyung?'' Bogum asked with a smile. '' Nah....First.'' Jungkook replied smugly. '' Huh?" B...
124K 8.2K 62
He was his bestfriend. He was secretly in love with him. He thought he was fine until he fell in love. Their past can be the end of their friendship...
170K 10.8K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
148K 4.9K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...