Potato Guns and Web Slingers

Von alsoonao

Harley Keener was promised by the Tony Stark that when he turned 17, he could come live in New York with him... Mehr

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chpater 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
new storys
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

1.6K 57 23
Von alsoonao

Harley's POV

I opened up my laptop with a huge smile on my face. This was going to be my first time seeing my sister since the move 2 weeks ago. I mean, yeah, I have texted her every so often but I couldn't wait to see her face. I opened up Skype and waited for her to call.

Within a few minutes, it started ringing. I clicked it as soon as it started ringing. My screen showed my beautiful sister with her brown flowing hair falling down her shoulders and her big hazel eyes. She probably had an even bigger grin than me if it was possible.

"Hey!" She excitingly exclaimed.

"Hi! Oh my gosh, it's so good to see you!" I happily sighed and Abby blew me a kiss. I giggled at that. "H-how's college?" I asked Abby and she smiled.

"It is great! My roommate and I get along pretty well and I think I have even made a few friends." She said proudly.

"That's great!"

"Yeah. How about you? How's school? How is that intern you hate so much?"

"Uh, school's good. Um, he isn't really that bad." I confessed. "I guess I was just... jealous? I mean, he is really smart. And I don't really know how Tony found a guy from Queens just based on his intelligence." I clicked my tongue. I heard her keyboard starting to click and clack.

"Uh, what are you doing?" I asked her and she smirked.

"Ooo. Peter Parker. Damn, bro he is hot. Like in a really cute way." She said, probably looking at a picture of him from one of his social media platforms. I rolled my eyes.

"Did you seriously just look him up?" I raised my eyebrows.

"No wonder why you have changed your mind." She smirked at me and I gave her a glare.

"He's not that good looking." I lied... Mostly to myself.

"Um... really?"

"So, college. How challenging are your classes?" I tried to change the subject.

After about what felt like an hour, she had to say her goodbyes and get ready for one of her classes. I told her that we should talk every Saturday because I would love to hear all the juicy college gossip.

I smiled as I signed off and decided to go find Morgan. Morgan seemed to like me which was really great because I loved spending time with her. Of course, the six year old loved to play with anyone, but she always made me feel welcome here.

"Morgan!" I called out before opening her room door. I found Morgan and Wanda on the ground and Wanda was floating some of her toys up in the air. "Hey! Um, I was wondering if I could join?" I asked her with a smile. Morgan giggled softly and then nodded her head. Wanda slowly put the toys to the ground.

"Can we draw?" Morgan asked and I nodded.

"Of course, little one." Wanda said in her thick accent.

After a few minutes of drawing, I noticed Morgan had only used Red and Blue crayons.

"Watcha drawing?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Spider-Man." She said and Wanda just smiled.

"Is that your favorite hero?" I asked her. She nodded.

"After my daddy, he is cool." She said.

"Cool. He's mine too." I continued to draw my picture.

"What are you drawing?" She asked.

"Um, isn't it obvious? It's me and you!" I gave her a grin and she returned it. I looked over to Wanda's. She seemed to be drawing a sunset and it looked really good. "You are really good at that." I complimented her.

"It's nothing, really. I have been drawing since I was little, and I guess it's okay." She downplayed how good she was. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Hey guys, lunch is ready!" Pepper poked her head in the door. I got up and held my hand out to help Morgan up. We went over to the kitchen and ate. Wanda then requested we watch a movie. We decided on Toy Story and watched all four of them. I looked at my watch to see it was six already. I jumped off the couch, careful not to wake up a sleeping Morgan cuddled against Wanda.

"Where are you going?" Wanda asked me. I could feel my cheeks getting red as I couldn't hold back a smile.

"Um... I'm going to the roof to uh, see someone?" I looked at her for a second as she just smirked knowingly. I turned to the elevator so I could go up to the roof.

I opened the door to the roof and placed my feet on the pebbles and breathed in the fresh New York Air. I found Spidey looking at sun that was setting with his feet dangling off the ledge. He had a coffee in his hands and his mask halfway up. I made my way over to him, going as quiet as I could since he didn't seem to notice my presence. I quietly made my way behind him, about to try to scare him.

"I know you are there." He said, and I could practically feel his smirk. I dropped my head in defeat as I came to sit next to him.

"So close!" I mumbled.

"Nope, not even close. I could hear you before you even opened the roof door." He pursed his lips. I looked at him with disbelief. He clicked his tongue, "Enhanced senses."

"Cool." I nodded. He took a sip of his drink. "So... you were right."

He looked at me and tilted his head. "About What?"

"Um... Flash. He is a massive douche. I guess I never really noticed, but then when I brought Peter into the conversation, he was such a dick. I don't get along with Peter that well, but I really hope I didn't seem like that when I first got here." I shrugged, "I really hope he doesn't hate me. I want to apologize, but..."

"But what?"

"I'm afraid he won't forgive me. I was so cold and just plain out rude for no reason. Well, I was jealous."

"He will accept it." He smiled.

"How do you know?" I asked and he took in a deep breath.

"Uh, he's a uh, um, a really good forgiving... guy." He winced at how poorly he structured that sentence. I chuckled.

"Well, that's good to know. To be honest, it would be nice to have some friends. At the moment, his friends aren't very fond of me." I told him truthfully.

"Well, if for some reason he doesn't forgive you, I'll be your friend." He smiled.

"Don't you have enough on your plate? I shouldn't be laying all this on you, huh?" I gave him a laugh.

"Well it's in the name. Friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. And... I would like to be." He gave me a cheeky grin and stood up. "Um, I gotta go. I will be here tomorrow, same time. If that's okay with you?" He asked and I nodded.

He gave me one last smirk as he pulled his mask back down and swung away. I got up and made my way back downstairs to the penthouse.

I smiled to myself as I made my way into the kitchen, pulling out some of my Chinese leftovers from earlier. My mind wandered to Peter. I then chuckled at how stupid it was that I was jealous of him. Clumsy, awkward, Peter Parker. With his stupid adorable smile and his big chocolate colored eyes.

I found it ridiculous that I was so jealous of him for having the perfect life. I mean, I didn't know that his uncle died at first. And he lives with his Aunt so his parents must have jobs that require them to move a lot and stuff or something. He gets bullied by a rich snob that wants nothing but to make his life a living hell.

And then I came around and was as cold as I could be to him. I wouldn't blame him for hating me.
I barely know the dude, but I want to get to know more about him. It's just something about him... it makes me so curious.

"Hey, FRIDAY?"

"Yes, Harley?"

"Where does Peter live?" I asked, curious.

"He lives in 2374 Apartment building 3a 15th Street, Queens, New York City, New York." FRIDAY answered.

"Oh. Ok thanks." I wrote that down on a napkin and was about to make my way to the elevator when I saw Tony leaning against one of the walls of the kitchen, staring at me.

"And why exactly are you going to see Peter?" Tony asked like if he was a protective parent over Peter.

"I wanna apologize for being a dick." I answered honestly. He raised an eyebrow at that but then shrugged.

"Just be home by 10."

"You got it." I mock saluted him and got in the elevator. "Lobby, FRIDAY."

I got on the subway and luckily it wasn't that long a ride. After about 20 minutes, I got off and made my way to his apartment. I took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. A beautiful woman who couldn't be older than 40 opened the door with a smile.

"Hello. Um, I'm looking for Peter?" She smiled and then proceeded to call Peter's name.

"Come on in." She motioned for me to come in. It was a small apartment, but cute and had a very homey feel to it. Peter came out with a white tank top that showed off his defined muscles... even the ones under the shirt. His eyes widened when he saw me and then gave me a shy wave, clearly confused of why I was here.

"Hey, Harley?" He gave me a small smile and looked down at his feet awkwardly.

"Um, can I talk to you?" I said softly. He looked up at me and hesitantly nodded.

He motioned for me to follow him to his room and I gave his aunt one more smile before following him. He shut the door behind me and looked at me confused.

"How do you know where I live?" He asked with a little bit of anger in his voice.

"I uh- asked FRIDAY." I bit my lip, "Um, I don't really know how to say this so I'm just gonna day it. I'm sorry for being such a dick. I- it wasn't fair to you that I was so horrible. I hope you can forgive me." I said and took in a deep breath.

He smiled softly, "Well, I accept your apology. Thank you." I put on a big grin and nodded more to myself than him.

"Good. Um... yeah! Okay." I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry if I'm acting awkward. I don't really apologize to people. Um..." I mentally cursed myself for saying that but he just continued to smile at me.

"Would you like to stay for dinner? My aunt is making meatloaf." He offered. I scrunched up my nose.

"With how much you complain about her food? I'm good." I joked and caused him to giggle. I looked around the room and stopped at a picture on his night stand of a beautiful woman and a man with a little kid in front of them. I smiled at the lovely picture and I picked it up. "Is this you?"

He looked at what I picked up and sucked in a deep breath. He shakily nodded his head and then smiled at the picture. "Yeah it's uh, me and my mom and dad."

"Cool. What do they do for a living?" I asked and he frowned with watery eyes. Oh, fuck.

"Um... they were uh, my dad was a scientist. Well, biologist. They uh, died in a plane crash when I was six. That's all Ben would ever tell me about them. Ben and May wouldn't talk about them a lot." He let a tear fall down his face and he wiped at it ferociously. "I remember them, though." Peter nodded with a frown.

"I'm sorry. I should have known." I gave him a sympathetic look. He glanced back at the picture once more before he bit his lip and smiled, removing any sign that he was ever talking about his dead parents and uncle. It was kinda scary how he could do that. How he could hide how he was really feeling away from the world. It broke my heart to see that part of the happy, perfect Peter Parker.

I guess he wasn't so perfect. And I was just an asshole.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

256 15 7
!!Very infrequent updates!! In the heart of New York City, where dreams supposedly come true, there lives a teenager named Peter Parker. However, unl...
295K 8.5K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
237K 7.2K 29
An #irondad story When Peter comes home from a field trip, he meets disaster once his only family left kicks him out. Soon enough, Stark sees his i...
7K 192 21
Peter was young when Tony & Pepper adopted him, he grew up with them as his parents since he was 4 years old, along the way he got two siblings: Harl...