We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
Focus on getting out of here!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
Epilogue

We found Love♥️

9.1K 497 134
By _writer__90

Sana Dixit

He placed me on the bed while I was irritating him all the time to talk to me.

"Sacchi baat nahi karoge?" I asked and he nodded in a no.

"Yaar, kitna sadu hai! Biwi gayab thi tumhari jara si bhi kadar nahi!" I said scowling.

"Ha ha bilkul kadar nahi! Isliye aaya tha waha tumhe bachane ke liye." He said rolling his eyes.

"Accha Sorry." I said holding my ears and he removed my hands away from my ears.

"It is not about your sorry. It is just about you never listening to me." He said tucking me in the bed and walked away.

I know I really did disappoint him.
But what could I do?
I really had no choice!

He came back and went to his side of the bed and opening his laptop he started working. His phone started ringing which was kept beside me.

"It is Ahaan." I said.

"Answer him and tell him that I am working." He said still focused on his laptop and I answered his call.

"Hello." I answered and he said,

"Ohh hii, Sana. Where is Vedant?" He asked.

"Sulking with his laptop." I said rolling my eyes and Ved glared at me.

"Tell him that, the case hearing is at 12:00 p.m. tomorrow." He said.

"Okay, Good night." I said and hung up.

"Ahaan said that is the hearing is at 12 in the afternoon tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

"What is so important in that laptop of yours!" I whined.

"Am I talking to you? No!" He said and I huffed.

"I am coming with you tomorrow." I said and in an instant he said,

"No. We're not even having a discussion on this. And how are you going to come over there with the injury on your leg?" He asked rolling his eyes and I kept quiet.

"I have broke a laptop before. Do you want me to break this too? You know I have my ways to make you talk to me?" I said glaring at him.

"Break this too. Go ahead. But still I am not going to talk to you." He said.

I hate him now!

"I don't like you at all! I was fine hating men." I said rolling my eyes.

"You said you loved me just like a few hours ago." He said narrowing his eyes at me.

I kept his laptop aside and rested my head on his lap.
"And you haven't said it back to me, yet. I think you really love that Kavya."
I said trying to emotional blackmail him.

He just started brushing his fingers through my hair.
"Don't even start blackmailing me. I know you very well, to not fall into your trap." He said trying to control his smile.

"You're heartless! Torturing your little wife." I said punching in his stomach lightly.

"Yeah! Very heartless! So heartless that I left overnight to walk into a disaster without telling anyone and put myself in danger. Right?" He said glaring at me.

He's very very angry with me!

"You— you don't know how I felt! Completely destructed." He said looking away.

"Accha okay. Let's leave this. I'm very tired, let's sleep." I said taking up my head from his lap and I was just going to shift to my side when he held my hand and pulled me towards him.

With a very wide smile I snaked my hands around his torso and held me by waist.

I want to stay here forever!

...

"Mrs.Dixit, How much time will they take?" I asked her sitting in the living room before the T.V constantly looking at the door.

"Why do you still call me Mrs. Dixit?" She asked.

"I uhh don't know. You never stopped me from calling you that?"  I said getting awkward.

This was the first time we were sitting together one on one. So, there was obvious tension between us.

"I am your mother-in-law. You call me uhh mom you know." She said and I looked at her shocked.

"Really? I thought you didn't like me." I said with a shocked expression.

"You make my son happy. You're not that bad." She said joking and I smiled.

"I don't think your bad either! Well, except the times you favour Kavya. Let's agree she's annoying." I said and she laughed.

"Bhabhi! Bhabhi!" I heard Adi yelling and I turned towards him who was coming through the main door.

"Your video did wonders, bhabhi! I swear the prosecution lawyer didn't have anything to say after that! You're amazing!"
He said grinning widely and I smiled at him looking around for a certain someone.

"I'm here." He whispered in my ear from behind and kissed me on my cheek.

I turned around with a wide smile on my face.

He sat beside me holding my hand and everyone else got seated. He was playing with my fingers.

"How did It go?" I whispered and he just gave me a small smile.

"His ID is been taken away. He can't work in that department anymore and thr punishment is going to be handled by the senior authorities." He said still playing with my fingers and I kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." He said softly looking at me.

"What for?" He asked.

"For existing, I guess!" He said and I laughed.

"So, now you're talking to me?" I asked raising my brows.

"I can't stay mad at you for long." He whined and I just laughed.

"Well, we have to leave." He said picking me up in his arms bridal style and everyone gave us the sly looks.

"I can walk now. The injury is not that bad!" I whispered and he just gave me shut-up look taking me upstairs.

"Seriously? You had to pull that stunt off before everyone? Ishu is never going to let me— I started but he interrupted me by quickly pecking my lips.

I just looked at him with are-you-sure-you're-fine expression.

He placed me on the chair before dressing table.
"I was away for a day did that affect your brain?" I asked confused because he was just smiling all the time like a fool.

"Nope! I'm just happy." He said and handed me a bag.

"Wear this. We're leaving." He said and I frowned.

"Where? And why? Why are you not telling me anything clearly?" I asked opening the paper bag and there was a liliac coloured sweatshirt in there.

I was going to get up when he said,
"No need to get up. You can wear that sitting too. You're not putting pressure on your foot. And if you need help with anything call me. I'm in the closet."
He said walking inside the closet and I rolled my eyes.

"You're not putting pressure on your foot." I muttered mimicking him and started wearing the dress.

After some time he got out of the closet and I sat there applying my lipstick.

"Should we leave?" He asked and I looked at him through mirror.

Why does he have to be so fucking hot?
So hot that I forget the world around us when I see him coming towards me.

"Sana!" He called snapping his fingers before me.

"Uhh! Yeah we can leave." I said and he picked me up again.

I would never admit but I was pretty much enjoying this roaming around everywhere in his arms.
He made me sit on the passenger seat and I just looked at him with a goofy smile on my face.

"Now it is you who is smiling too much." He said chuckling and started driving.

"Well, I'm happy." I said shrugging.

Something which is been a habit since I met him!

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I've got something for you. I'm sure you'll love it." He said and I smiled widely.

After some time we were on a road which looked like it was passing through a forest and he stopped the car before her gate.

I just looked at him frowning.

He opened my door and picked me up.

"You're going to throw me off a cliff because you're still angry?" I asked and he just chuckled.

"Look ahead." He said and I looked before me with wide eyes.

There was a small cozy cabin and it was beautifully decorated with lights on it.

There was water at the right side and small grass covered the rocks.

"A cabin in the woods! This is soo beautiful!" I squealed at the sight of it.

I tightened my hold on his neck and kissed his cheek with a wide smile.

"I got this for us." He said.

"You're serious?" I asked and he nodded.

How much more is he going to make me fall for him?

He took me inside and everything was soo beautiful. Every corner was lit up with candles. The small cozy dining table and candles on it and roses too.
A small bed behind the white curtains with fairylights on it.

Everything was simply mesmerising.

Feels like a dream!

He sat on a chair with me on his lap while I was just looking at the whole place in a an aww.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been angry on you yesterday." He said and I turned towards him.

"But you never listen to me and I was just scared so I got angry too." He explained and I smiled.

"That's fine. Tumhara gussa waise bhi jyaada time rehta nahi hai." I said laughing.

"Acchaa!" He said narrowing his eyes and started tickling me.

"Ohh! Stop Ved!" I said between my laughs.

"I love you." He said and stopped tickling me.

He tightened his hold on my waist and I tried so hard not to blush.

He pecked my lips and said,
"I don't love Kavya, I love you. Since, the moment I've laid my eyes on you I have never been able to get out of your charms." He said and I laughed.

"My charms? I was literally irritated at the sight of you." I said laughing.

"And trust me that irked me but everytime I met you I just had this wierd pull towards you." He sais again pecking my lips.

"Maybe because my heart knew from a long time ago that it was going to be yours someday." He said and I laughed.

"A lot cheesy!" I said laughing and he just sat there staring at me.

"Tere bina to ab main aage ka kuch soch hi nahi sakta." He said and I rested my head on his chest.

I placed a soft kiss on his chest and he started brushing his fingers through my hair.

Soft music was going on the background and I was here in his embrace.

What more could I wish for?

I looked at him and kissed him. He quickly responded and started roaming his hands on my bare waist.

He bit my lip and entered my mouth while I moaned.

"I am hungry." I said moving away.

"The food is ready. You'll have noodle— he started but I interrupted him saying

"How about you?" I asked playing with the button of his t-shirt.

"Me? Even I'll have the same." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Pagal aadmi!" I said hitting his head.

"Kya? Wait! Did you— Did you mean that uhh — he started but stopped talking and started blushing profusely.

Aawwwww!
He's soo cute!

"Do you not want me?" I whispered in his ear.

"No! It's not that. Uhh it was just unexpected. I mean I never thought that you will ever say something like this to me." He said blushing.

"Are you going to keep talking now? Or you'll use your mouth for a better purpose?" I asked teasing him.

"Accha! Aisi baat hai! I'll show what this mouth can do!" He said picking me up in his arms and twirling me around I just laughed and he took me towards the bed.

"Mujhe nahi lagta kuch khaas kar sakta hai mera pati, bada sharmeela hai." I teased him as I was beneath him on the bed and he was over me.

"Tujhe pata bhi nahi kitna kuch khaas kar sakta hai." He said dipping his head in the crook of my neck and rubbing his nose over there.

I moaned soo loud that even I was embarrassed.
"See, I didn't even use my mouth yet." He said winking and trailed kisses all along my neck.

I was holding him soo tight to me as If I would die if he goes even an inch away from me.

"Ved." I moaned as he started trailing patterns with his long fingers on my bare waist and was kissing me along the nape of my neck.

He groaned and removed my sweatshirt.
He started kissing me from my neck and reached my cleavage.

"You're so beautiful!" He said and I pulled him in for a kiss.

"You make me insane!" He whispered rubbing his nose with me.

"And you keep me sane."
I said chuckling.

"I am not liking this t-shirt of yours." I said giggling and he immediately got rid of it.

He again started attacking me neck and also my cleavage. He unhooked my bra and took one of my boobs in his mouth.

Fuck! Fuck!

I was such a moaning mess and he was enjoying all my moans. I tugged on his hair as he kissed my belly button.

In a minute we both were out of our pants.

"You wanted you see right, what this mouth could do?" He asked smirking and dipped his head to pleasure me down there.

And damn
That tongue does a real great job!

My eyes rolled back in pleasure and I was soo close to my release when he stopped.

"Ved!" I groaned.

"Not so soon, baby." He said and kissed me again.

Before I could decipher anything he entered inside me in one swift motion.

Obviously it did pain and my eyes were filled with tears.
"I'm sorry. Do you want me to stop?" He asked worried kissing my forhead and I nodded in a no.

"I want you completely immersed inside me." I said and he smiled. That was the only thing he needed to hear as he started moving taking me to another heights of pleasures.

We were sooo close to our release when he whispered,
"Meri hai tu, agle saat janam ke liye. I love you mera chota patakha."

"I love you too." I whispered and we both released at the same time.

He fell on me tired and we both were panting.
I kept caressing his back and brushing my other hand through his hair.

I am soo fucking happy right now!

He completes me.

Who knew,
The journey which we started from I don't want to see your face at all would
come here to I can't live without you.

If anyone takes me back and tells me to repeat all my bad past experiences again I would happily do it if I am going to have him at the end.

Because,
He is all that matters, will ever matter.
He is all that takes to make me feel alive,
He is all that I need to get through ups & downs,
He is all that I need beside me, with me forever,
He is all that gives my life a meaning.
He is that hopeless place where I found my love,
I am that firecracker where he found his,
But all that matters is,

We found love♥️
We found love♥️

—————————————————————

The End
—————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 4.6K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...
213K 7.9K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
527K 22.3K 45
~•~ "I promise that i will not leave a single chance to turn your life into living hell You will beg in front of me but i will not stop. Mark my word...
112K 3.5K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...