Sugar Rush

Od open_trash

"You need money, i want a sugar baby. it's a win-win situation!" Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16 [M]
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 [M]
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38 [M]
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 [M]
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus 1

11

2.1K 162 29
Od open_trash

The club was more crowded than usual. There was barely any space to even breathe but Hoseok made his way through it. The music was louder than usual and it was giving him a headache. But he had made his decision to go to the cute bartender he had met before. He saw the boy smiling at the customers he was serving. His heart skipped a beat when Jungkook looked at him and gave a bright smile. He sat in front of Jungkook and signalled him to come closer, "Can you be my personal bartender for today?"

Jungkook shook his head, "We don't have such a thing."

Hoseok chuckled, "Okay. No problem, then. I'll have a rum. 40 rum-50 sprite."

"Coming right up." Jungkook chirped as he turned back to get the drinks.

As Jungkook gave the glass to Hoseok, he held Jungkook's hand by his wrist, "Jungkook." When he saw Jungkook flinch, he left the hand, "I am sorry. I just wanted to talk to you."

Jungkook looked at his watch, "I'll be free in an hour."

Hoseok nodded, "Thank you."

After an hour, Jungkook came out of the staff lounge. He was wearing a black leather jacket and ripped jeans. He sat beside Hoseok, "So, what did you want to talk about?"

Hoseok smiled at him sweetly, "Do you want to hear the honest answer or the answer I prepared?" Hoseok's heart skipped as he saw Jungkook's nose scrunch as he snickered.

"I want to listen to both."

Hoseok hummed, "So the answer I prepared is that Namjoon signed a contract with Jin hyung today and you guys need to sign the NDA."

Jungkook's eyebrows raised, "NDA?"

Hoseok nodded as he sipped from his glass, "We can't tell anyone about the agreement. It can dent both the company and Namjoon's reputation."

Jungkook nodded as he understood what Hoseok meant. He can't let anyone know what Namjoon is doing. Not everyone is as understanding as his friends are. He tilted his head, "And what was the actual reason?"

Hoseok licked his lips, "The real reason is that I wanted to see you."

"Huh?" Jungkook's eyes went wide, "See me?"

Hoseok nodded, "You know, I liked this guy for four years. We met through Jin hyung and I started liking him. But recently, he found someone he likes and all the hopes I had was shattered."

Jungkook thought for a while before nodding, "But what does it have to do with me?"

Hoseok chuckled, "I am coming to that part. All these years, I did my best to convey that I liked him, but all those efforts were just not effective. And in doing those things, I forgot that I had to take care of myself as well. No one has really done anything for me. So when that day, you took care of me and my things, my heart felt full."

Jungkook's eyes went small and a pout was forming, "Just because I did something for you?"

Hoseok laughed and then patted his head, "No. Because you are pretty. Even when you don't speak, your expressions say everything for you, especially your eyes. When you smile, you look like a bunny and when you pout, I feel like fighting the world for you."

Jungkook's cheek turned pink and he ducked his head, "But-" He caught himself when he felt that he would be crossing a line.

Hoseok clicked his tongue, "Come on ask away. Don't hide anything from me."

Jungkook gulped, "But it was just a week ago that you were crying for your crush. How can someone get over so easily?"

Hoseok sighed, "You are right. How can a person get over his four-year long crush so easily? I was sad, I won't lie. I felt like dying inside. But when I saw him happy, when I saw him smile like he was truly very satisfied, I let him go."

Jungkook stayed silent. If he wanted to be with Hoseok, he had to involve Taehyung. If Hoseok can't accept both of them, then it will only break Jungkook's heart. He can't let the past return itself. Taehyung was right, he can't get hurt again. He flinched and came out of his thoughts as he felt a light tap on his nose.

"What are you thinking with your pretty little head?" Hoseok smiled.

Jungkook cleared his throat and looked away, "I-" He paused because of the fear of judgement. He didn't fear rejection. He never did. But he always feared being judged.

Hoseok covered Jungkook's hand with his own, "If you are not comfortable right now, then it is fine. You don't have to force yourself."

Jungkook closed his eyes, "What do you think about a poly-relationship?" When Hoseok didn't answer for a while, Jungkook opened his eyes. He was expecting Hoseok to look at him like he was disgusted but on the contrary, Hoseok was in deep thought. "Hoseok-shi..."

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and smiled, "Sorry. I haven't really thought about it. So you caught me a little off guard. But I won't be opposed to the idea."

Jungkook looked at his lap, "I-" He groaned and continued, "I am in a relationship with Taehyung hyung. You remember him right?" Jungkook looked up to find any kind of discomfort in Hoseok's eyes. But he only found curiosity in them.

Hoseok nodded so that Jungkook could continue further. "It's not that we don't love each other. We have too much love for each other, but sometimes it feels like something is missing. Someone is missing. So we searched for someone who was ready to join us. But every time, people would judge us and say nasty things to me and Taetae hyungie. After some time, he gave up. I was about to give up but then I found you. You looked really sad and broken and it somehow affected me. I don't know why but it did. So I took you home."

Jungkook was afraid and Hoseok could see it in his eyes. The long-haired, tattooed hunk was actually a huge softie inside. "So if I want to be with you, I have to choose both of you?"

Jungkook nodded slowly, "Something like that."

Hoseok smiled, "Okay." Jungkook's eyes went wide as he looked at Hoseok with great expectations. "But..." Hoseok continued, "I need some time to think and also I need to meet your Taetae hyungie to know him better as well, right?"

Jungkook nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah, right."

Hoseok chuckled as he patted Jungkook's cheek and then cupped it, looking straight into Jungkook's eyes, "I am not sure if this is gonna work out, but I will try my best." He leaned in and smiled brightly. "Just for you."

~

"Ugh!" The bed was so soft and luring that Namjoon just wanted to go back to sleep again. He gasped and got up as he found that the bed wasn't his usual single bed, but a much bigger one. He looked around and found a picture of Seokjin and some lady at the bedside. He held his head in his hands, "Fuck..."

He slowly made his way to the living room and found Seokjin moving skillfully in the kitchen. He was wearing black dress pants but didn't wear anything on his upper body. His shoulders were wide and as he moved his hands, every muscle moved with him. Namjoon caught himself staring and moved his eyes away.

"Oh, you are up." Seokjin turned back and Namjoon's soul left his body for a second. Seokjin's body was very toned and there were scars littered on his body here and there. "Sit down, I made breakfast."

Namjoon nodded in tiny and sat at the table slowly. Seokjin gave him the plate and went back to the kitchen. "Do you remember what happened last night?" Namjoon choked on the food and started coughing vigorously. Seokjin came back with a glass of water, "I guess you don't remember."

He came back with a shirt on and started buttoning it up, "Well, for starters, I told you to show me what you can do and you went on your knees." He sat opposite Namjoon, "And just before you could start, you fainted. Right in my lap."

Namjoon gasped, "I am really sorry. I didn't mean to."

Seokjin chuckled, "No one faints purposefully. I called the doctor and he said you fainted due to stress. Now stop taking too much load on yourself and just focus on studies." He stood up and wore the suit jacket. "You can rest here till your class starts. It is at 2 if I am not wrong."

Namjoon nodded and looked at Seokjin with narrow eyes, "Why do you have my schedule by heart?"

Seokjin raised his eyebrow, "Didn't you read the contract thoroughly?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes internally and nodded, "I know, I am not supposed to ask questions about things that happen here, but this thing involves me. You have my schedule by heart."

Seokjin sighed, "Fine, I asked for it. Happy?"

Namjoon just hummed and resumed eating his breakfast thinking about writing a letter to the manager at the gas station saying that he is quitting the job.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

31.1K 1.6K 33
Jimin just want some money, Namjoon want his heart. But will Jimin actually fall for his sugar daddy?
161K 7.5K 21
"Are you gonna be a good little omega for Alpha, baby?" M-Preg √ Omegaverse √ Finished √
2K 213 8
"Hey, are you still there?" Good.
300K 7.4K 39
- „I don't want you or your child". - a story about a unwanted pregnancy which leads to DRAMA!!! 👀