BLUE HOUR: The Primes

By SuitorofHell

"Death is never the end." "It's just a door to another adventure." DATE STARTED: 09/18/21 DATE FINISHED: More

⚠⚠ ᵈⁱˢᶜˡᵃⁱᵐᵉʳ ⚠⚠
ᵖʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵗⁱᵐᵉ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿ ⚠🔞
ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵇˡᵃᶜᵏ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉʳ
ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ˢᵒʳᶜᵉʳᵉˢˢ
ᵛᵃᵐᵖⁱʳᵉ
ⁿᵃⁱᵛᵉ
ˢᵃᵛᵉᵈ
ᵇˡᵘᵉ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ
ᵇᵒᵒᵏˢ ᵒᶠ ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᵃ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵃ ᵍˡⁱᵐᵖˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵃᵍ
ʲᵉˢˢⁱ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵗᵒ ʲᵒⁱⁿ
ᵗʰᵉ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵗᵘʳᵉˢ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏᶠᵃˢᵗ
ᵃ ʷʰᵒˡᵉˢᵒᵐᵉ ᶠⁱᵃˢᶜᵒ
ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿˢ
ᵈᵉᵉᵖ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ ɪɪ
ᶜˡᵘᵉˡᵉˢˢ
ᵐⁱˢˢⁱⁿᵍ
ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ
ᵃʷᵃᵏᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ɪɪ
ʳᵉᵃˢᵒⁿˢ
ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʰᵒᵉⁿⁱˣ
ᵗʳᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ
ᵒˡᵈ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ᵇᵉˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ
ᶜʰᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵘᵍˢ
ᵗᵒʳᵗᵘʳᵒᵘˢ ˢⁱᵍʰᵗ
ʰᵃⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵘⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵒʳ
ᵛᵒⁱᵈ
ᵗᵉˡᵉᵖᵒʳᵗ
ⁱᶜᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵍᵈᵒᵐ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳʷᵃᵗᵉʳ
ˢᵗʳⁱᶜᵗ ʳᵘˡᵉˢ
ˡᵒⁿᵍ ˡᵒˢᵗ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ
ⁱˡⁱᵃⁿ
ˢᵐᵃˡˡ ʰᵒᵘʳˢ ˡᵉᶠᵗ
ʰᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᵘⁿʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵏⁱˢˢ 🔞
ʰⁱˢᵗᵒʳʸ ᵒᶠ ˢᵃᵗᵉˢ
ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜˡᵒˢᵘʳᵉ
ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗ
ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᶠᵘⁿ
ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˡᵘˢᵗ
ᶜᵒⁿᵗʳᵒˡ
ᶜᵒᵘᵖˡᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ
ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʲᵒᵘʳⁿᵉʸ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ʰᵉˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ
ᵈᵉᵐᵒⁿˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉˢᵗ
ʸᵛᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʳʰⁱᵃⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʲᵃᵈᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ˢᵃᵐᵘᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
ʸˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᵉᵃʳ
🎄☃⛄ᶜʰʳⁱˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ⛄☃🎄
ᵒᶜᵉᵃⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ
ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵒⁿᵉˢ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵘⁿᵈᵉʳᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ ⁱⁱⁱ
ʸᵃˡᵉˣ ᵃ ᵇᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ
ᶜᵒⁿᵛⁱⁿᶜᵉ
ˢᵗᵉᵃᵐʸ ⚠🔞🚨
ˢᶜʰᵉᵐᵉ
ᵒˡᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ
ʷᵃʳᵐ ˢᵗᵃʸ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱ
ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ⁱⁱ
ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ
ᶠᵒʳᵇⁱᵈᵈᵉⁿ ᶠʳᵘⁱᵗ
ⁿᵉʷ ᵐᵉᵐᵒʳʸ
ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗʸ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃⁱᵈ
ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵃˡ
ᶜᵒⁿᵈⁱᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖʳᵉᵖᵃʳᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ
❄ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ❄
ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ
ⁿᵒᵗⁱᶜᵉᵃᵇˡᵉ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉ
ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡ
ᵃˡⁱᵉⁿ?
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃⁿᵍᵉˡ
ᵃ ᶠʳᵃᵍᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⁱⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰⁱˢ ʳⁱᵈᵉʳ
ᵏⁱᵗˢᶜʰ
ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵃⁿᵈ
ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ
ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜᵒˡᵉᵉⁿ
ʰᵉᵃˡⁱⁿᵍ
ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ - ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ 🔞
ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ
ˢⁱᵈᵉ ᵉᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗ
ˢᵃᶠᵉ 🔞
ᵛᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵗᵘⁿᵉ ᵗᵉˡˡᵉʳ
ⁿᵉᶜᵉˢˢᵃʳʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷˡᵉᵈᵍᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱᵐᵉˢ
ᵉᵖⁱˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ
ᵖʳᵒᵐᵒᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ

ᵐⁱˡᵈ ᵖˡᵃʸ ⁱⁱ ⚠

438 28 1
By SuitorofHell

so we'll consider this symbol if there's something kind of brutal or too much for the weakhearted... feel free to skip if you wish.

"Shall we start?" Rhian asked bluntly as they both stare at the drunk men that were spouting nonsense to each other.

Yalex turned into a black mist and disappeared from her side.
Seconds later...

The closed television suddenly opened to a distorted channel. The men didn't put too much attention to it thinking that someone just sat on the remote. So they shut off the tv and put the remote on top of it.

They continued talking lewd things to each other. And only a minute later, the television opened.

The three men shared looks with each other. Eventually agreeing that they must he drank now that the tv kept opening itself.

One of them decided to plug it out of the outlet so the television won't impossibly open.

They were about to clean up.
But then one of the men stopped noticing the familiar rectangular box on the table.

"What?" One asked as they all stopped to look at the guy's perplexed expression.

"N-nothing. Let's just hurry. I think I need a sleep!" He said and they proceeded cleaning.

The sooner they finished. They quickly exited the room but...

"Leaving so soon?"

The three quickly halted on their tracks as the voice echoed in their ears.
They slowly turned around to be met by a young man standing at the end of the hallway.

He had his arms crossed and his head hung low while watching his left foot tap on the dusty floor.

"But we were just about to begin." He mumbled and looked up to smile at the three.

They were all drunk already. So they weren't in their right mind. The three were clouded with unnecessary things, including lust.

"Well what do we have here?"

"Some fag of course."

"He looks pretty loaded to me."

The three laughed before slowly approaching the male. The smile on his face remained as the three eventually went close to him. One of them completely towers over him.

"You seem like a lost boy." The tallest said and played with the demon's hair.

"I think we won't mind a little fun. Especially if it's willingly offered." Said the other, the one who looks most drunk

The three laughed. One of them were scanning Yalex as if undressing him with his eyes.

"You got a nice curve!" One of the man said and placed a hand on his hips. Caressing it smoothly.

Yalex looked down on his hand. It was rough and he could tell that the man works to lift boxes in the market.

"He smells pretty good too." The second man said and started sniffing on his neck.

The three were already hovering over the demon. They had pushed him to the wall already with his hands pinned by the taller male.

They were touching him all over his body but the way how his expression remained unbothered kind of ticked the taller.

"Are you enjoying this? Or do you want the real thing now?" He whispered and the other two beamed at his statement.

"I'll take on two of you. The other one can maybe accompany my friend." He said bluntly and the three shot him a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" The third guy asked and Yalex beckoned to the figure standing just behind them.

The three flinched and almost screamed for their life. Rhian was standing literally behind them wih a sly smile on her face.

"I pick him." She said and without hesitation, she pulled the tallest male in one of the room and locked themselves in.

"Well. That leaves your ass to us." The smaller male said. He was buff and he smells sweat.

Yalex effortlessly pushed the two from hovering him and walked to the room where they were drinking earlier. He was removing the buttons of his shirt in a slow manner. Seducing more of the two males.

The two mindlessly followed him to the room and they locked the door.

Yalex completely removed the buttons. But he didn't took off his shirtand just leave it be. Exposing a bit of his perfect figure.

He sat on one of the chairs and spread his legs wide. Obviously taunting them more.

He could feel their hormones spiking like a wild infection.

Geez. I'm so attractive among all creations!

The demon gave the two a sly smile. He flicked his finger and his faux body replaced him om his seat in the same position. His real body appeared sitting on the window sill but the men weren't able to see him.

His faux self began to provoke them and started giving them a show. He stood up and danced smoothly. Showing off waves created by his body.
He stepped forward the two and made skin contact. Provoking them more and more knowing they are so close of wrecking him.

It didn't took long until the drunk guy grabbed his wrist and pushed him to the floor. He was ripped off from his shirt and started removing his pants. The other male started undressing himself whole staring at the clone with the most disgusting smirk.

Yalex made a popcorn appear on his hand. He sat comfortably on the sill while watching the two drunk bastards fu** his faux body like they're wild dogs on their rut.

"Pathetic!" He mumbled and furrowed his brows.

The demon stood up and decided to check on the vampire. He walked through the walls like a ghost and eventually reached the room.

A small grin painted his lips watching the vampire beat the life out of the male. It's too bad he wasn't there when Rhian was choking the life out of him but decided beating him will make him spill a bit of blood.

"Your boys are so loud." Rhian scoffed at him while pulling on the man's hair. He looks completely beaten up and it's quite impressive that he still haven't passed out.

"And you're working dirty." Yalex spat back and looked at the spats of blood and holes all over the walls.

"Whatever. If he can't handle this small treatment. What more if we start the main event?" She growled and threw the body on the wall, causing it another hole. She looked like she just throw a bag.

"I think I want to play more after this. These people are too cheap for my liking!" Yalex hummed and Rhian suddenly cackled as she approach the almost lifeless body on the floor.

"Just say that you miss visiting your bar. You haven't suck any maiden's soul for a long while!" She stated with a rather obvious remark.

Yalex huffed and decided to return to their toys.

They're still not done pleasuring themselves. Using his faux body like a ragged doll and fu**ing him with various positions.

Yalex flicked his hand and the body disappeared just like that. Making himself visible for the two.

Clouded with so much lust. They looked at each other confused as to why the body suddenly disappeared.

"I hope your d**ks got a good fu** already." The demon bluntly spoke that made the two flinch and made a step back. The two looked equally confused and surprised.

Yalex touched the wall and the windows and doors started disappearing as if it was fading.
The two males panicked and tried to attack Yalex but their punches just went through him as if he's composed of air.

"Enough!" He growled at the two and they suddenly floated in the air upside down.

"You're all no fun." He stated bluntly before staring at them in the eyes with his own demonic orbs.

The two fell back on the floor and started screaming with pure fear. Yalex left them locked in the room. Imprisoned in the fear he instilled them. And they will be called insane for the rest of their lives.

Yalex returned to Rhian but he didn't expected to see her mess.

She was completely aggressive while ripping the body open. She was pulling on his organs and would throw them if she thinks it doesn't look juicy.

She was already covered with blood and it was clear that she might take a while.

Yalex figured she was right. He's craving for young souls. And a bar isn't that far from where they are. Besides, the sun is still up and he have as much as time as he wants to play.

Not like Samuel or anyone can hold him back.

The demon finally abandoned the vampire and went to the private bar. He got himself three ladies to accompany him in one of the rooms.

Yalex wasted no time and went completely rouge. He didn't show mercy nor waited to see their fu**ed faces. He straight up sucked off their souls before sending their body to the pits of his home fires.

He would then find another bar and repeat the same thing until he have his fill for the crave of souls he had for a long while.

Satisfied. Yalex returned to the old building where he had left Rhian. It was almost sunset. He didn't realized he had lost track of time just because he was so immersed of bar hopping.

⚠ mention of blood ⚠

The smell of blood reeked everywhere and Yalex immediately got a hunch of what happened.

When he reached the second floor. There was blood all over the floor and walls of the hallway.
He looked to the room where he left Rhian but the only thing he saw are the remains of the vampire's meal.

He stepped back and decided to check the other room where he left the two.

And there he saw the vampire. Extracting the blood from one of the men's heart. She looked horrible. There were blood all over her face and her hands. Even her clothes is now fully blood red.

There was a body on the floor just beside her and it was ripped into two. The organs from the torso were all scattered on the floor and it was pretty obvious that the vampire sucked off the blood from each organs.

The other body she was hovering were moving impulsively. Spitting blood on his mouth and his neck were bitten open.

Rhian mindlessly threw the remains of the heart and ripped the body more open. She started pulling off the rib bones that was caging the remains of the organs and dipped her head. Drinking from the pool of blood that was oozing all over it.

Yalex sighed. He had seen vampires going wild like this. And it takes days before they gain back their sanity.

He rubbed his temple thinking that they will definitely receive a good scolding from Samuel because of this.

He bit his lip as he watches Rhian become more and more wild.
He had sealed the room completely. But because of her strong bloodlust, she was able to punch a huge hole on the wall. So he can't lock her in at all.

The only way to get her out of this trance is to find her sanity that is now buried deep in her mind.

He quickly tought of the only telepath in their team. But to see Rhian in this state that they've never seen before. He could imagine Trevor being scared to death.

But then again. It would be fun to see that.

Yalex walked out of the room and summoned the telepath without hesitation.

He came holding a spatula on his hand and a book for cooking on his other hand. He was wearing glasses and Yalex would never say it out loud, but the glasses made Trevor looked more attractive.

Trevor flickered his eyes noticing that he's no longer in the kitchen. A surprised expression quickly made its way to his face upon having eye contact with the demon.

"Y-Yalex?" He gasped in surprise and immediately lowered the spatula and the book on his hand.

He looked around and scanned the whole place. His senses doubling the sooner he heard an odd shuffling and squelching sound. It was coming from behind the wall with a huge wall in the middle.

"W-what's that?" He asked quietly and gave the demon a cautious look.

"Samuel told you to not make a mess. Where's Rhian?" He snapped at the vampire but he remained unbothered like he's some sort of mannequin.

Trevor was about to hit him with the spatula. But then he felt strong arms gripped on his shoulders.
The smell of blood invaded his nose including a very strong and intense scent.

"You're looking for me?" A voice whispered to his ear that send an immediate shiver to his body.

Trevor couldn't bring himself to look at her. He was completely frozen and held strongly by her bloody hands.
The blood was making him panic. But he didn't wanna show it.

"I recognize the smell of your blood. You offered it to me once." Rhian giggled sheepishly to his ears and began tracing her point finger on his neck.

"Maybe you can offer it to me again!"

Trevor's eyes shot wide when he felt her fangs grazed his skin. He quickly retracted her hand and jumped away. Pointing his spatula to her.

"W-what's wrong with you!? You're not thinking straight." He said in a shaky voice and scanned the vampire. He knows exactly what's happening to her.

He looked back at Yalex who still haven't made a single sign that he's not a mannequin.

"Is this why you brought me here!?" He asked but before he could get a response. Rhian snatched his spatula and used it to make a cut on his hand.

Trevor winced and immediately held his bleeding hand. He looked at Rhian and saw how her orbs glowed and her fangs growing longer and sharp.

The sorcerer felt his skin having the best goosebumps ever. The cold breeze seemingly hugging him whole as he was kept pinned on his spot. The fear is also starting to creep into him.

"R-Rhian please. This isn't you." He said almost whispering. He wanted to step back as she makes her step closer. But he was too scared to make a move.

Vampires have always been more dominant to sorcerers. Especially when their minds are completely clouded by bloodlust. The sorcerers only gain advantage when the vampires are sane.

"Shh. It won't hurt. I'm just gonna take a sip!" Rhian suddenly appeared in front of him and her hands were already on his wrist.

Trevor tried to break free and looked at Yalex. But he gave him nothing than a dead gaze.

Trevor cried and tried to push her away but she was stronger this moment.

If I can't fight her with strength...

I can always outsmart her...

He thought and finally accepted his fate.

He watched as the vampire slowly dives to drink from his blood. He knows it will quickly drive her more insane than she already is so he needs to be quick.

Trevor winced and felt his head spinning. He could feel his blood was getting sucked away from his body in an unbelievable speed.

He quickly moved to her back with his wrist still on her mouth. He used his free hand and touched her temple with his fingers.
His eyes glowed purple as he slowly invades her nearly corrupted mind.

It was taking him a while to find her and bring her back from this curse lust. He was growing weak with all the blood he was losing by second. And his sight is getting blurry.

But when he was about to pass out. He felt Yalex hugged him from behind and his strength slowly crawls back to him. Only just enough to keep him awake to bring Rhian back to sanity.

A few minutes later...

Rhian was harshly thrown on the other side of the hall by the demon.

"Fu**!!! Was that really necessary!!?" She snapped almost immediately as she sat back.

She was about to make a counter attack. But then a surprised feeling took over her when she saw the demon cradling Trevor on his arms.

He's completely passed out while Yalex heals his wound before Rhian goes insane again.

"W-what happened?" Rhian asked despite having full memory of what happened.

She quickly approached them to see if she didn't killed Trevor.
Luckily, he's still breathing.

"He's hurt. But he's gonna be okay now." Yalex said nonchalantly and gave her a deadpanned look.

He flicked his gaze while keeping his gaze on her. And all the mess that Rhian made slowly disappeared. The broken walls. The blood that was splattered everywhere.
Everything suddenly faded and went back to what it was like before they came.

Although the remains of the body aren't included but they all dissipated into dusts and their souls are now scattered in the area thinking they are still alive. They have no memory of how they died for the first 24 hours.

Rhian though wasn't as cleaned as she wished. She was a complete and bloody mess. Yalex left her like that as to serves as punishment for causing too much of a mess.

So if Blue and the married couple sees her. They will nag her all day until she gets sick of it.

"Let's go. The sun is already out. They might start worrying if we stay out too long." He said and casted a blue fire. Taking them to Trevor's room.

They were greeted by the three youngest in the room. Yvel was trying to comfort Coleen who was crying her eyes out. While Kitsch is sitting on the floor and his head rested on the bed as he sleeps.

"Trevor!!!" Coleen cried when she saw the passed out male on Yalex hand. Eventually waking up Kitsch but he still looks dazed

Yvel and Coleen immediately moved so Yalex can put Trevor on the bed.

"Let's wait outside." Yvel said to the boy and led him out of the room. She knows that Coleen will be totally emotional and might lash out. She didn't wanna let Kitsch see that.

She also noticed that Rhian looks so horrible. And as much as she wanted to question her, she can't afford to let Kitsch see her like that.

"What happened to him!? What did you do!?" Coleen cried with pure anger and started throwing weak punches towards the demon.

"It's my fault." Rhian said with a sigh and looked away.

Coleen's eyes slithered seeing Rhian's state. She only need a minute of silenece before everything fitted in.
But the fact that she can't even get mad at Yalex because what he did was rational, it only made her more furious.

"I'm sorry." Was all Rhian said before walking out of the room and carefully avoided Kitsch from seeing her.

"He's okay. Rhian was too strong so it drained him and he passed out. He'll wake up soon." Yalex said before leaving the room as well.

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 125 30
"We need your blood to survive" STARTED - 21.02.2023 FINISHED - 15.07.2023
753 86 11
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
10.7K 302 19
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚡𝚝𝚣𝚢 𝚄𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢. 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚡 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎...
52.6K 1.6K 47
TXT and itzy who never got along are called to a faraway land that almost nobody knows about. The land where reality meets fantasy.