Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 66

1.5K 87 42
By PirateQueen14

I went to the palace with Henry and Sherlock wasn't happy about it and was yelling that he was the one marrying me not Henry.

I got many looks of pity since Sherlock still looks like an old man.

We went into the palace and when a guard tried to stop us I showed him a letter with the stamp of the French Government, it informed him that I was the ambassador of France.

They quickly bowed and moved back "I'm sorry, my lady!" He exclaimed cautiously since relations between England and France are tense right now, but I have put a stop to that by being the connection between them.

"Oh, it's fine, you're protecting your queen, I'm glad to see the guards are efficient at their jobs" I grinned.

I went past him "Are they?" Henry asked me.

"No" I laughed "You have a gun on you, he should have asked to see my face as well since I'm still hiding my identity and could be some random angry commoner or noble that wants to stab her or I'm just bored."

We went to the throne room and were allowed to enter when I showed them the letter.

Her majesty had a sceptical look as I walked in with Henry, then we bowed "I greet her majesty and must beg for forgiveness that I have been away for so long, but I did not miss the paperwork" I bowed to her.

I looked up to see her giving me a sad smile and I took off the veil "Welcome home (name), I have been informed of everything that ensued, I'm sorry" She apologised shocking me a little "I failed to reform the country myself and you had to take such sacrifices that nearly cost you your life."

"And her first kiss" Henry added and I made him bow his head to her majesty.

"That was Sherlock, please do not mix us up," I asked of him "Your majesty, this is Billy the Kid also known as Henry Artim."

"Its an honour to meet you" Henry grinned.

"Another one?" She smirked behind her hand.

"No, but I will be making a choice soon" I informed her.

"We will have a big ball for the wedding" She immediately decided.

"Your majesty I reject" I spoke up "I do not want to be surrounded by pigs on my wedding day, even something smaller seems to be more fitting for me."

"The Great Lady Pandora, comes back alive and marries the person she loves the most in the most extravagant way, showing to the whole world that she is happy," Her majesty told me the effect it will have.

"Peace between England and France is assured if you treat me well your majesty" I grinned making her smirk "I have made many connections in my leave so you might want to be even more careful now."

"Who I marry will have a say to" I informed her "But showing off the man I choose does seem tempting, I just need to find them."

I saw her frown making me sigh "How many of them are being stupid?" I asked.

"The one with the name Moran has disappeared, and Albert Moriarty..." She looked to be getting a headache.

"He's in the tower, isn't he?" I asked.

"Yes" She sighed while I groaned, Henry groaned to just join in.

"I told him not to be stupid and there he is playing Rapunzel" I mumbled "May I take him out of his cage, later?"

"Yes, I would like for him to leave, that is not a place for someone like him" She informed me.

"Perfect now, one last thing, is there a chance that the Polygamy law could be abolished?" I asked and she laughed and so did Henry.

"Oh, you aren't making a choice?" She grinned.

"No, I just want to add another option" I explained.

"Because of everything you've done, I will allow the law to be abolished and it has annoyed me a couple of times" She admitted, "Now I would like to show you the fruits of your effort."

We went to the House of Commons together and Henry was pointing out everything on the way, we were above as we watched a meeting between the two houses "Townsend who nearly sent his own town to its end" I hummed seeing he was the main man up.

"He did?" Her Majesty asked me.

"Yes, he didn't want to open the gate for the citizens so they could put out the fire, I got so angry I revealed my hate for the class system and even my own sins" I informed her.

Townsend started to speak sense shocking me "Our nation is no longer so small that we can afford to give the reins to a meagre number of the nobles! With industrialisation, the country will develop and we also thrive as people! In which case, the time has come for those who embody the traditional values of the working class to begin rising to the top, has it not?"

"We cannot continue to uphold this age-old system of government and suppress those with blooming talents would that not be the same as going against the good of the nation?" Townsend asked them.

I grinned seeing they finally have gained their sanity and that if I do reveal myself I will not be looked to as a leader but as a comrade, but most of all I was focused on Mycroft who was standing behind Townsend with a speechless expression.

"He hasn't changed" I hummed "Good."

"Cowlick's brother?" Henry asked me.

"Yes he is, he looks like a fish once again" I giggled.

"Cowlick and fishy!" Henry laughed.

"Lady Pandora..." Townsend mumbled and from his body language it seems he holds respect for me not fear, I did just really scream at him before I left to go jump off a bridge because there were two idiots on it.

I saw Mycroft with a sorrowful look "She informed me that she hated the noble system, she worked with both commoners and nobles, her way was right, look at what position she had, she may have got it from birth but she held it with her own skills and connections!" Townsend exclaimed.

"My, everyone loves me" I grinned.

"What is your opinion on this, ambassador of France?" Her Majesty asked me loudly making everyone look up at us shocked.

"Your majesty!" Townsend exclaimed and everyone bowed.

"France will be very happy with this" I grinned.

"France?" Someone down below asked.

"This is a lady that is trusted fully by their government and we would like to have a good relationship for the future, this scene seems to have pleased her, has it?" Her Majesty explained.

"Very much so" I responded, "Especially the fish."

Henry laughed loudly and we went down to their room "Its nice to see you again, Mycroft" Henry greeted him.

"It is a surprise" Mycroft looked straight towards me making me smirk but I don't really want to reveal my identity here.

"This is my wife!" Henry took my arm making me sigh.

Mycroft's eyes widened "Wife?" He asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

He held out his hand to me while his other arm was behind his back "May I greet the great lady?" He asked me.

"You may" I gave him my hand and he kissed it but stayed there showing he knows it's me and he has missed me but we are in front of the other nobles and he doesn't know my plan.

"Hey, don't try to steal my wife" Henry spoke up and pushed our hands apart.

"Oh, I steal fiancés, but changing that to wives would be worth it" Mycroft smirked.

"Oh, I have-" Henry made a motion that I recognise as getting his gun out since I didn't allow him to have it out while we are in England or he would get decked by fifty officers.

"This is the House of Commons" I spoke up "That would be taken as heavy of an offence as wearing a suit of armour here."

"When was that a law?" Henry asked me and I looked to her majesty since she never did explain that law.

"My son liked to hide in them" She explained.

"So you threatened him with the law?" I nodded.

"No, I'm just making sure it never happens again" She explained with a dignified tone as she revealed she is easily scared making me laugh and the others in the room were shocked that I did since only Lady Pandora could do that and only Sherlock is stupid enough to do that.

"I'm expecting you will be on your way" Her majesty turned to me.

"Yes, I have many appointments, hopefully, one will be forever" I glanced towards Mycroft making him flinch a little but I saw a smile of relief then excitement making me a little nervous.

I left with Henry "He's horny" Henry commented making me choke on my veil so I pulled it up since we were in a carriage.

"You're more shameless than Sherlock and it's not cute" I sighed.

"Where are we going next?" He asked me.

"To a trading company but you will be going off somewhere else, your presence wouldn't be welcomed" I answered.

"Not to your boyfriends?" He asked me.

"Which one?" I looked at him and he laughed "I am going to their HQ, I easily found them since they are using it as a disguise, they have done no work, people just go there to stare at hot men, of course, its where they are."

I dropped Henry off first then went to the trading company and when I got off I saw Sherlock with Bond, he was showing him many types of books and Bond looked done with him.

Sherlock had Bond turn around then he took off his disguise and I realised how glad I am that he lets his hair down, he has been doing it ever since I told him I liked it.

Bond then turned around to see Sherlock "He looks horrified" I laughed behind my hand.

"SHE-!" Bond went to yell.

"Its best to keep quiet" I spoke up as I went over.

Sherlock shushed Bond then got closer to me and lifted the veil until it showed just my lips and put his finger against my lips while smirking "Do you want me to make you quiet? Or do you want me to make it difficult for you to be quiet?" Sherlock asked me.

"(Name)?" Bond spoke up and was holding onto his jacket over his heart scared that he might be wrong so I motioned him to come over.

I took his hand from his jacket and put it to my veil and he pulled it up while I smiled at him "Hell-" Bond pulled me into a hug before I could speak.

"You didn't die!" Bond cried "Thank you, you've come back to us."

"Why are you reacting to Blue Rose like that? You look disgusted when you saw me" Sherlock complained ruining the moment but I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's just to mind-blowing" Bond explained as he put his face into my chest making Sherlock pull at him.

"Sherlock leave him" I demanded as I held Bond closer he simply wanted to hide his tears, I think.

Sherlock frowned "Well we are here to tell you all everything, how we survived, and the reason we came here...(name) and I are getting marr-" Sherlock went to say and I glared at him.

"(Name), did he trick you into signing something?" Bond asked me and I saw him looking up at me with teary eyes, he looked so cute.

"Hey!" Sherlock yelled.

"No, he's to dumb" I informed him.

"HEY!" Sherlock yelled even louder this time "Is everyone here?"

"Yes" Bond nodded as he moved away from me but he just went behind me to hug me.

"I will go first" Sherlock informed me as he saw Bond holding onto my sleeve, he then ruffled his hair making Bond blush embarrassed.

Sherlock went in and closed the doors behind him, it was quiet.

I then felt a tug on my sleeve "Kitten, give me your attention" Bond demanded and his tone made me shiver "You've been a bad kitten and took so long to return home."

Bond was getting back to his usual self "Oh, are you going to punish me? I have been very busy making new connec-" I went to say then he pinned me against a wall with my hands above my head leaving me speechless.

"So my kitten left me for other people, it seems you like wandering off now" Bond smirked as his face came closer "I will just have to mark you as mine, so others don't try to taste what is mine."

I squirmed a little as I looked away from him not being able to handle this, the doors Sherlock went through burst open surprising us and Bond moved back "I can hear an angel!" Herder hugged me tightly and I laughed.

"Good hearing as always" I hugged him back.

"Oh, I'm good at many other things" He hummed then I felt him go stiff and his hands went from my back to my hips then down the sides of my legs.

"Hey off her!" Bond pulled him off.

"(name) your balance is much better" Herder spoke up happy that my leg has improved.

"It is" I nodded.

"That's why you touched her?" Bond gave him a sceptical look.

"And why were you pinning her to a wall?" Herder asked and Bond blushed making me laugh.

I heard the conversations from within the room go silent, they all recognised my laugh.

I walked in to see the Holmes brothers at the door being weird like they somehow don't know how to hug each other, so I just pushed Sherlock making him hit into Mycroft "Just hug" I sighed.

"Hug him?" Sherlock gagged "If you were between us sure."

"I wouldn't mind either" Mycroft added making me blush.

"(name)?" Louis spoke up nervously and I looked to him, as I thought he was the one who took over William's position but my jaw dropped when I saw him with no glasses and his scar was on show.

He went to hide his scar "Nooo, this is beyond sexy, my choice has been made harder" I grinned.

I then noticed all the others in the room Fred was crying and so was Moneypenny, Jack was grinning at me with a couple of tears in his eyes.

"My lady I'm so glad you are alive" Jack grinned at me sweetly.

Fred and Moneypenny were quiet so I just held out my arms and they hugged me tightly.

Moneypenny moved away while Fred didn't want to "I kept my promise" Fred sniffled "So you have to see all the flowers I grew in your honour and stay with us, forever" Fred clung to me.

"Of course, I am nearly home" I kissed the top of his head and he threw his arms around my neck then kissed my cheek, even the innocent Fred is a little desperate, I wonder how Moran and Albert are.

I then felt someone take my hand once Fred moved away and I moved back to turn but felt myself hit into a chest, I looked up at Louis "You're alive?" He asked me to confirm, I could feel him trembling a little.

"I am so is-" I confirmed and I then felt him use his free hand to lift my chin up, I then saw his head go down and felt his lips touch my neck making me squeak.

"You were thinking of how Albert and Moran must be the ones you need to look out for, but you must not forget about me" Louis brought my hand to his lips and kissed it.

I was left speechless, Louis has changed a lot.

"Stop touching my wife" Sherlock grabbed me.

"WIFE!?" Most yelled and Fred looked heartbroken.

"No, Sherlock shut up" I demanded as I went to comfort Fred.

"Yes please do shut up" Louis added and all the others agreed making Sherlock yell and complain while I laughed as I ruffled Fred's hair, its wonderful to finally be back and they all grinned at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're smiling" Mycroft pushed some of my hair back to see my face clearly and I tilted my head confused making some of them laugh.

"You're happy" Bond added.

"We were all worried since the last time most of us saw you, you were distressed or crying" Louis explained "So seeing you smile takes quite the weight off our shoulders."

I couldn't say anything since I was trying to hold in my tears and they panicked when they noticed "I'm sorry!" Fred yelled.

"Sherlock!" Bond and Moneypenny yelled at him.

"I make her cry with pleasure, unlike you lot!" He yelled.

I laughed as Fred wiped my tears "Sorry I'm just so happy to be back" I admitted and they all smiled at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 606 8
Like the title say it, I'm gonna write Boyfriend scenario about Yuukoku No Moriarty I will add characters from the manga so maybe you will nevers see...
7.5K 367 14
"Wouldn't it be exciting to just go there and leave this exhausting life of ours ?" "I suppose." "You suppose ?" "How delightful."
6.7K 207 39
Just to be safe
426 1 8
Been friends for more than 6 years, no one could separate them from anything. Until one of them decided to go explore earth on her own, then fell in...