My Handsome Tutor

By COCOSTORIES__

Kang Lisa. A Korean girl who has a big crush on the university's IT boy and Campus president, Jeon Jungkook... More

My Handsome Tutor
Prologue
Episode 00
Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Not an update
Episode 09
Episode 12
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Quarter 2 Semester 1
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38 (Future-Shorts)
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Episode 53
Episode 56
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Semester 2
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Not an Update
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79

Episode 46

967 72 32
By COCOSTORIES__

"It's him but it's not him"

It was a bright and sunny day in Hanguk University. The chattering of students and laughter's echoes throughout the school.

It was not until a group of men came inside the gates of the University.

Everyone fell silent as they looked at the bulky men with fear I'm their eyes.

Each bulky men approached every student. Every one of them received a paper from the group of men.

What are these papers?

Well.. it's content:

As a student, teacher, staff, and worker of Hanguk University, you must obey the following rules:

::No one must speak and gossip about Kang Lisa and Jeon Jungkook's relationship inside the school perimeter.

::No one must mention to Jungkook about his relationship to Kang Lisa.

::Print this to your head: Jeon Jungkook became a part of Class D because of the Principal's wish of him tutoring the said class.

::If you are not able to follow the rules, you would have to pay a compensation amount of ₩23,000,000.

::If you are not able to follow the rules and caused damage towards Jeon Jungkook, you would do punishment 1 and a year in prison.

Signed by,
Jeon Chang Ul

The students looked at the paper confusedly.

It was not long after that a news broke out that Jeon Jungkook got caught in a car crash and ended up having an amnesia.

The hashtags #JungkookAmnesia and #LisaAndJungkookBrokeUp immediately went trending on the school's official forum.

User 1: Oh my, our power couple broke up? Why?!

User 2: Gosh! Our ship is sinking! Help! I don't know how to swim!

User 3: Poor Lisa. I bet she got the shorter end of the stick. It is a lot harder for her because she remembers everything while Jungkook does not.

User 4: Instead of being sad for their break up, let's just wish Male God Jungkook a fast recovery!

User 5: I smell snake

User 6: I think this forum will get banned--

User 7: She don't deserve him anyways, so yeah..well deserve

User 8: I just saw Lisa this morning, she looked like shit!

MudaPuka (Hyejin): You look like shit! No, scratch that, you are the SHIT!

Blacksheep6nine (Sungmin): Can I have your address @User 8? I'm not asking for it because I find you pretty okay? Don't be delusional. I'm just asking it because I'mma go there later with my buddies to bit the shit out of you (ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻

BedIsLifeu (Sunji): @User 8 are you sure you're not just looking at a mirror?

SadBoi (Bam): Hah! @BedIsLifeu that's hard af! You just burned @User 8

Buns333 (Eunwoo): Stay away from her

User 9: Lisa's beauty is just overrated. I'm glad to hear that they broke up. Hoping for Male God Kook's fast recovery (^3^♪

LotusIsOpen (Nayeon): I smell some jealous bitch in here!

MVP4ever (Chanyeol): FBI open up! Jealous bitches are not allowed.

MVP4ever (Chanyeol): Where's @Dada and @PurpleSun ? Come! Let's speak up for @UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen (Lisa): What is this?

Dada (Dahyun): Why'd you call us?

PurpleSun (Hoseok): ???

HangukUniverityOfficial✓: This forum thread will be taken down. Every user in this thread will be called out for detention. See you all later this afternoon.

[You cannot comment on this thread anymore. Thread is taken down by HangukUniversityOfficial✓]

Class D: Welp, seems like all of them are attending detention.

They are just trying to protect Lisa! Why?!

Dahyun and Hoseok felt a lot more bitter.

They are not even aware of the ongoing forum! They are just mentioned hence they ended up commenting back! Life is indeed unfair for them!

Meanwhile, Lisa just sat at her room as she read the closed thread on the forum.

Tsk, she can bare all those hate comments.

Heck! She's even willing to get everyone to hate her just to replace the pain she's experiencing right now.

This is the first time that she felt like breathing is difficult.

She then took out her phone as she posted on her wall:

UncrownedQueen (Lisa): Sometimes, in order to not feel the pain, you must replace it with another pain.

After posting it, Lisa immediately received multiple messages from her classmates and other school mates.

All of them saying the same thing.

Don't you ever commit suicide!

Her brows furrowed at the messages.

Yes she's hurt but she will not and will never end her life because of difficulty.

To her, feeling pain is better than dying. It's a sign that you're still alive. Hence, in the end, she deleted her post to avoid misunderstandings from other users.

The day went by with her just crying on her bed.

She cried and cried till her body decided to fell asleep.

"Lisa"

Lisa heard her name being called by a voice that is too familiar to her.

She looked at the vast ocean all around her.

Nothing.

Then, she was suddenly pulled down the water, but instead of drowning, she was transported into the school's gym.

She looked around her.

Everyone was cheering. Cheering at a certain direction.

She then looked ahead.

There she saw the almighty Jungkook, standing as he gazed at her gently. His eyes sparkling as he smiled at her.

Her eyes are now brimming with tears.

She wanted to run and hug him but she can't move her feet.

She wanted to say she's sorry but she can't utter a sound.

She felt so powerless as she could only gaze at him from afar.

He then brought the mic up to him and says,

"Kang Lisa I like you"

"Kang Lisa"

"I'm sorry!" Lisa jolted awake as the words she wanted to say in her dream ended up being screamed by her in reality.

She reached out to her cheeks.

It's wet.

She's crying even if she's asleep.

She slowly hugged her knees as she cried harder.

Crying is tiring. She's tired.

Tired of everything.

"I thought we would watch the cinema! Can we still?" Lisa asked as she looked at the mirror across her.

"Look, I'm wearing the dress you brought before our date" she said as tears kept on falling.

"What would I do now? You're here but I'm not there anymore" Lisa said as she hit her chest.

"What about us? Are those just memories now? Memories that you can't even remember!" She cried out loud.

Mother Manoban then came in rushing.

"Lisa! Stop crying now! You'll get sick if you still continue that. Come down now, you haven't even eaten for the whole day. I don't even know if you ate yesterday. Are you trying to kill yourself!" Mother Manoban said but the girl in front of her just hugged her.

"Mom *sniffs* I don't know if I could stand seeing him as a stranger"

"Then, would you like to transfer?"

•••
Lemme break the moment first

First of all, here's some virtual tissue in case you needed it
🧻

And also
I'm just curious
Who's your top 3 characters in this story? And why..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 29.6K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
574K 27.5K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
246K 5.5K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.