TaaRey FF - Aurora!

By Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 52

516 43 6
By Asha_PercAbeth

"You need to chin up and tell her that you like her…" Taani chastised Wahi for the 100th time. She had stayed back only on the purpose of aiding Wahi and Hina to confess their feelings to each other. But both of them were adamant as ducks to even quake. "Abhi Harshad sir aur mein industrial visit per jaa rahe hai. Hina yaha apna kaam karte akeli rahegi… I really hope tum ye mauka nahi gavao…" She folded her hands. "I'm just…" Wahi pouted. "Scared. Agar wo Mana kardiya toh?" He asked with a sad face. "Pehle Tum batakar toh dek, Wahi… Mana karegi ya ha bolegi wo toh atleast pata chalega na…" Taani shook her head at his stubbornness. "Chal ab... Mein nikalta hun… Mera aane Tak... Pata haina tujhe Kya karna hai?" She warned before Wondering off. Wahi grinned at her back. He got so used to her scolding that he didn't mind at all. Infact, he liked it even better whenever she chided him. But… there were things on a line for him to finish it off.

******

D3 gang arrived at the college for the meeting held by VP as scheduled. The college was empty as usual except for them. Kriya guided them to a meeting room where VP was already waiting for them.

"Good morning, everyone… Hope you all had a fabulous vacation" VP tooth grinned. "Yes…sir…" All of them replied enthusiastically. "Agar aap bulaya nahi hota toh… aur bi maze karte hum.." Bharath murmered which went heard by VP. But he didn't react. There was much to discuss and he had several things to converse.

"First of all, sorry for the impromptu plan of a meeting during your holidays. Per mein bi Kya Kar sakta hun… the higher authorities had summoned me to clear few things. So… I'm here… N aap logon ko bi aana pada" VP cleared the air.

"Apne NDC ke baare mein baat karne ke liye bulaya ta na sir" Sharon intervened.

"Indeed, Sharon." VP sighed, leaning back to his chair. "NDC dates will be confirmed soon. By the end of March, maybe. But... There's a problem."

"Problem?" Swayam and Rey looked at each other as all others did copy their reactions.

"Haa… Problem. I hope aap sab logone apna apna results check Kiya hai..." VP eyed each one. While several hid under others, Rey, Swayam, Kriya and Sharon sat straight facing him.

"Results toh deka sir, humne" Kriya responded.

"Good. Kyunki... Jitna bi St. Louis college dance ke liye famous ho, education comes first. And to our utter disappointment, not a single person from the dance gang have passed out the year with a distinction. Distinction chodo… few of you guys have failed… like failed nearly in 3 to 4 subjects…" VP's voice spread the complete disappointment. Vicky, Nil, Bharath and Amar cringed at the accusation. Ofcourse, they had failed, while others lowered their eyes.

"Aap kehna Kya chahte ho sir?" Surbhi asked unable to control her surprise. She was sure that this meeting wasn't just about dance.

"Seeing your results, management has decided to ban the dance in our college, currently." VP announced.

"What?" Everyone were out of their seats. "Aisa kaise ho sakta hai?" Vicky snarled. "You must be kidding, sir" Simmi chuckled.

"As much as I would like to believe it as a prank… This is the truth. Meine unhe manane ke liye bahut koshish toh ki… but they are not willing to change the decision. "Per sir… they can't do this…" Kriya disagreed. "Aur pehle bi ek baar aise hi hua ta..  but we made the authorities to understand… ab phirse kyun?" Swayam reasoned.

"Phirse kyun Matlab Kya hai, Swayam? Abi toh bataya meine. Tum log har waqt dance dance Karne ki chakkar mein, you guys have neglected your studies which is really a disappointment. Tum teeno ko apna marks yaad toh haina…ya phirse yaad dilau… your rankings have been decreased."

"No sir… this can't happen. We cannot accept this dance ban…" Rey was tired of problems in his life.

"You have to, Rey... Mein samaj sakta hun apke liye ye kitna mushkil hai. But being in my position I have to accept the orders which are betterment for our college." VP said in defeated tone. "I tried my best to convince them. But I'm sorry..."

"Agar dance ban hai toh… NDC ka talk Kya hai?" Neha questioned.

"Is baar tum log NDC mein participate nahi Kar rahe ho…" VP's words were like a sword into gang's heart.

"No way…" Sharon screamed. "Aisa nahi ho sakta…"

"You heard me, Sharon. Ab aap log isko accept karte ho ya nahi… it's upto you. But the truth is our college name has been taken out from the competition." VP watched all of them.

They looked devastated. Rey looked like he wanted to murder everyone and anyone. Swayam was frustrated. Sharon just grit her teeth. Kriya looked taken aback at this kind of decision by management. For Dance sake, St. Louis was well known for the best talents, especially in dance. Surbhi had no idea with NDC though she looked downhearted at the news of no dance. Simmi, Rinni and Neha exchanged worried looks. Vicky, Nil, Bharath and Amar were cussing themselves and their grades for putting them in a frenzy.

"There must be a way, sir… Kuch toh way hoga…" Rey pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Rey. I can't help…" VP dismissed.

"Ye news sunane ke liye hum Jodhpur se itne excitedly aye?" Vicky scowled. There was no way that this was happening.

"Go back. Study well. And score high marks... And Jo bi fail hua hai… I want to see them scoring atleast 50% in the coming semester exam. At least tab i will have a weapon to defend you people. Tab Tak mere haath mein kuch nahi hai… You may all can leave now…" He was saddened as well. He knew what dance meant to them. He knew it was their life. But at the same time, he also knew that no one was above the rules and regulations. They were infused for a certain reason. To bring a discipline among the students. And if they can prove their worth, he may probably would help them to get back to their dance.
"One more thing Rey…" He paused. "And not just you.. Kriya, Sharon and Swayam… You need to buckle up with your GS, AGS, CS and ACS duties once the college is reopened. There will be lot of new comers…"

"No…" Rey stressed. All of them looked at him. Kriya, Sharon and Swayam understood the meaning behind his words.

"What no?" VP looked at them in suspicion. "I'm not going to continue as GS, sir. Without dance, I can't do a single thing…" Gang was kind of not shocked at his approach. They already expected that Rey would back down. It happened in the past. If they had banned dance, there was no way Rey would listen to anyone. And being in GS position would put him at the stage of not giving chance to dance which he wouldn't do even in his dreams.

"What about you?" VP turned to other three.

"We will step down as well, sir..." Sharon said on her and others behalf.

"As expected…" VP smiled. "Tum log bahut ziddi ho… But I can understand… I'm not impressed at your decision. Lekin I respect it…"

"Toh aap ye Charo position mein kisko lenge?" Rey had an odd impression of past repeating itself. He couldn't help but remember his struggles and plans with gang to win over their team from the ban in the past. For one thing, whoever was going to accept the four positions would have to face his wrath. And there would be no mercy.

VP just smiled sardonically. There was always an option.

******

"Guys… ab hum Kya Kare?" Simmi dived in the middle of the gang. All of them were sitting in RH. Everyone stared at Rey who was sitting idle. He was squishing his own hands in anger. What the hell just happened? Dance ban? Like seriously? Was the marks even a reason to ban the dance? His heart raced as if caught on pine needles. There was nothing beyond the art he loved. Breathed.

"Hume kuch toh plan karna hoga…" Rey muttered. "Plan like?" Surbhi rose an eyebrow at him. "Last time jaisa humne Kiya ta… waise kuch toh plan karna hoga…aur authorities Tak ye baat pahunchana hoga ki hum logonko dance hi Zindagi hai…" he described.

"Per kaise Rey?" Kriya and Surbhi looked at each other while all others nodded eagerly. They have done once. And this time they would give back with an interest for crushing their dreams. "Jo bi hum karenge..  wo NDC ke pehle karna padega, Rey .." Sharon mused. "Warna hum NDC mein participate nahi Kar payenge…" Swayam and Rey locked a look.

"But it's going to be difficult, dude…" Vicky slapped on Rey's shoulder. "Hume RH bi nahi milega once college opens…" Nil was petrurbed. "Aur toh aur Hume practice karne ke liye kahi jagah bi nahi hai…" Neha scrunched her face. "Pata nahi hum ye sab kaise Kar payenge…" Rinni wondered. "Pata nahi GS banke kaun opt hoga… Per unka toh hum itna nachwayenge…" Nil grinned. "Bulo mat… Taani ne Hume kitna nachwayata last year… wo jab dance ban ke waqt GS bani ti… Hume bahut savdan rehke sab kuch karna hai…" Sharon interceded. "Agar is baar bi Taani GS ban gayi toh?" Bharath put a doubt.

"Nahi banegi…" Rey said with lot of confidence. "Tum itna sure kaise?" Surbhi questioned. "Kyunki Taani kabhi aisa kuch nahi karegi jisase mujhe bura lage ya mujhe acha nahi lage. Aur wo ache se jaanti hai ki is waqt uska GS position accept karna Matlab..." Rey paused, suddenly remembering all the old face offs between him and Taani. She was against his ideologies. But still he hadn't stopped himself from falling for her. Now, she was his GF. And he knew for once, she would never do something that would affect him.

"Kya pata… agar usne accept Kar liya toh .." Surbhi asked him again not sure at Rey's confidence. As much as she knew about Taani, if there was a chance for her to help Rey and team, she wouldn't blink a second before accepting GS position even though she is least interested in it. Also she didn't see why Taani or anyone being a GS would affect the team's secret plans.

All of them gazed Rey waiting to hear an answer. But Rey had none. Though he knew Taani would never do something he doesn't like, somewhere the seed of Surbhi's question routed in him. What if in case? He shrugged before his head fell back into pessimistic thoughts.

******

Rey paced his room disturbed at the thoughts of dance ban. He soothed everyone but how was he going to get a solace? How come the authorities banned the dance just because they scored less in subjects? It was worse than insulting.

Suddenly, he received a call from Taani. He flipped the cellphone in his hand, puffing vigorously. He couldn't tell her about it. She would simply get worried for his problems. At least she was in a happy space enjoying her days with her friends. After few minutes of brooding, he clicked on the phone before it could cut down.

Rey - Hello (Tried to speak in a normal tone)
Taani - Rey… Jaldi apne terrace per aao… *Rey could hear her voice filled with excitement"
Rey - per…
Taani - Please Rey… aap kuch mat bolo… abi ke abi… terrace per aao…Please

Howmuchever sad he may have been, but her one wish became his command. After his mind being tortured for whole day, there was someone waiting for him back, to talk to him. And that thought reverbrated the feelings higher for her, in him. Without a word, he hopped the steps. His jaw hit the floor and his pupils dilated at the view. There was a projector curtain placed on the corner. A table and a beanbag was arranged in front of it. There were several kind of desserts on the table, with a bunch of flowers in a vase on the middle of it. Automatic candles were lit around the terrace giving it a magnificent view. That was not the thing which made his breathe hitch.

Taani was grinning looking at him through the projector screen. She was freaking looking at him with her thick eyebrows ascending. Rey's lips tugged up. She was his solace. And he may not understand the connection between them but she had been for him, Everytime when he was sad. Irrespective of his approach towards her, she had always lent him a shoulder to rest upon.

"Aise hi ghoorthe rahenge Kya mujhe?" Her lips moved but his eyes didn't. It was frozen on the screen watching his loved one being in a projector video call with him. "Rey…" She pouted when he didn't answer. "Ab na… aap mujhe ghur na band karke… table ke pass jao… Aur wahan ka airpods lagao…"

"Ye sab…" Rey couldn't hold his smile even purposefully. He stared hard at the trouble she had taken to arrange everything. "Kaise…"

"Uffooo… kitna questions puchte ho aap, Rey… Mein kabse apka aneka wait Kar rahi ti… Aaj hum saath mein dinner karenge…" Taani spoke in giggles.

"Aise virtually?" Rey sounded desperate as he put on the air pods which were ready on the table. "Pehle tum mujhe ye batao… tumne ye sab Kiya kaise? Wo bi mere Ghar per" He sounded curious.

"Wo…Mr. Reyaansh Singhania… Mujhe apne kaam kaise karwani hai… ache se pata hai... Wo apke Ghar mein hi kyun na ho…" she flipped her hair giving him a slight attitude.

"Accha…" He sat, cupping a hand on his jaw.

"Ha… Akhir Mera bi toh Ghar ha…" Taani paused remembering what she was about to say. Rey waited  for her to finish it off. But she didn't.

"Aage life mein tum isi Ghar mein mere saath rehnewali ho, Taani… Aur is Ghar per Tera pura hak hai… us baat bolne ke liye tumhe sochne ki zarurat nahi hai…" he leaned back, smiling at her surprised face. Her lashes lowered and she bit her lip. Rey's insides flared, wishing she was with him in real. He craved to hold her in his embrace at that moment. He would have stopped her bite as he would have been the one to do it. "Itna bi sharmao mat, Taani... Kya pata mein phirse Jodhpur aa Gaya toh…" He smirked as his hand inclined on the table. Taani's eyes bulged as she gazed him with those big beautiful eyes. She was really missing him. Also, she had really hurt him even if it was for a while. He always did things to cheer up. And gave big surprises which were the best moments of her life. And she willed to match him atleast for half of it. Though her surprises were childish n not extravagant, she found Rey's eyes gleaming in happiness. And that's all what mattered.

"Aap… na… mujhe kaha fasa dete ho, Rey… Abhi hum… dinner ke baare mein baat Kar rahe hai… toh hum dinner karenge..." she beamed hoping to change the subject to the present. Or else both would want to have each other physically which was impossible at the moment.

"As you say, mam…" he saluted not pulling his eyes away from her.

Taani chuckled. The dishes on Rey's table was everything he liked and almost everything was his favorites including from starters to desserts. Both of them spoke nonchalantly under the dark sky. Her company was intoxicating ad always. All the problems had taken backseat for the night which chewed his muscles n flesh in the day. In amidst of their conversations, Taani had asked him about his day. But he had concealed the truth of dance ban from her knowing it would upset the moment. And he didn't want to demolish such a sweet gesture of her. She spoke about his parents, her Tauji n Taiji, an epic failure of Wahi's proposal to Hina, her day out with Harshad where Zoya had accidentally joined and made Harshad repulsive enough to storm off from the place. She also confessed that she missed Swayam, Gang, Karan Bhai and Rithwik. Finally confronting that she wished he was with her or she was with him. Rey just basked in her stories as she weaved. She spoke so much occasionally and did he like it? Man, he loved it… Her words were a delightful comfort. And this moment would always hold a special place in his life.

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.1K 73
Hey TaaReyians... here's a new story on our all time fav TaaRey. It's an idea linked with New Saath.
4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...
22.3K 1.1K 40
This is the story of Rey and Taani, who love each other intensely, but the journey of their love will not be easy. They have to face many difficultie...