Miraculous Crossover One-Shots

By luvllymack

Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with idea... More

My House
Interuption
"The older I get.."
Irondad
This is me
Out of the old
The Snap
True Colors
Woman Like Me
Good 4 You
A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.
Marinette's TikTok
Prom Dress
Damian has a twin?!?
The Rose Song
Little French girl scolds one of Gotham's Villains... Wait what
The Romanoff Twins
Marinette Parker?
Childhood Rivals (Short story)
Best Friends to Strangers.
Good Enough
Where's Marinette?
Groundhog Day
GroundHog Day PT 2
I Like U
Wayne Interview
Me? Homophobic? Bitch please.
BlackPink
Tik Tok Trends
He is actually a big softie.
The Live
Long Distance
Really Bruce?
Sunshine of Gotham
Class Reunion! YAY
Reunited (Felinette)
Talia x Marinette
Talia x Marinette Part 2
POV: Marinette sees her ex + her old class when she is with her guy best friend
When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.
The Waynes spy on Damian...
Another Marinette Parker One-Shot
See you later
See you later pt 2
Jealousy Jealousy
Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London
Best Days
Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.
What if...
POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account
The Waynes find a TikTok page
"Peter! Please answer that on speaker."
The next chapter
Twin AU
мой маленький паучок (my little spider)
мой маленький паучок pt 2
Childhood Frenemies/Lovers AU
Speechless
We all know you did it Adrien
"I'm gonna marry you."
Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH
The Waynes find their sister's TikTok
Dont Let Your Past Define You
Did You Even Care?
What Was I Made For?
Wait A Damn Minute...
Rekindled Friendship

Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family

5.4K 118 90
By luvllymack

Continuation of The Waynes find a TikTok page

The Waynes just landed in Paris. Yeah. Now they were so much closer to Damian than they were 6 hours ago.

They made a plan. Their plan was to stalk Damian and his friends. Get a feel for what they were getting themselves into.

They did that for only two days.

First day-

It was the day after their flight. Dick and Jason were the ones that were gonna spy on Damian and his friends that day. They expected them to be getting out of school so they walked near different schools.

They walked by some of the public high schools. They didn't see Damian or any of his friends there. Though they did see a sausage haired girl. She was scary.

They went to some private school. The last one they went to they saw a car parked in the front. Damian was leaning against it as Marinette goes and hugs him. She looked so tired.

Dick and Jason made sure they were out of sight. Though they made sure they could here the conversation.

"I told you to stay in the car." Damian says softly as he runs his fingers through Marinette's hair.

"I want hugs." Marinette said.

"You look like you are about to pass out." Damian adds.

"I want hugs." Marinette kept saying.

"We are just picking Aaliyah up from school. You could have slept in the car." Marinette shakes her head at that.

Damian sighs. Marinette had her arms around his stomach and her head resting on his chest. She obviously didn't want to move and she looked like she was falling asleep despite the fact she was standing up.

Dick was trying not to let the cuteness overtake his mind.

Marinette hugged Damian tighter as she winced.

"What's wrong?" Damian asks.

"I feel sick." Marinette whispers.

As she said that the bell rang at the school.

"You're just in luck." Damian says.

Aaliyah was one of the first kids out of the school. She was talking to some of her friends. Her friends pointed at Damian and Marinette and Aaliyah immediately said good bye to her friends and headed towards them.

The people around them were whispering. They all thought Damian and Marinette were hot... soo of course they were whispering.

"Hi guys! What are y'all doing here?" Aaliyah asked as she walked up.

"Mom told me to come pick you up. Marinette decided to come." Damian says.

Aaliyah looks at Marinette. "Are you good? You look like you are gonna pass out."

Marinette lifts her head and looks at Aaliyah. "I'm just tired."

"Then why come?"

Marinette stares at Aaliyah. She then shrugs and rests her head back on Damian's chest.

Damian rolls his eyes. "Come on, Malak."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"...."

"...."

"No."

Damian groans.

Aaliyah busts out laughing. "I'm sorry but you're alone on this." She then walks away and gets in the car.

Marinette giggles. "Can you carry me?"

"I swear to god...." Damian groans.

Jason and Dick just look at the scene in front of them in disbelief.

Second Day~

Cassandra and Stephanie were out walking. They were near this bakery and a park. So why not walk through the park and then go to the bakery after.

As they were walking through the park they see someone. They see Damian. And his girlfriend.

They were both sitting on tree branches. And it appeared that they were both writing something in a book of blank paper. Wait... no they are sketching in a sketch book.

Since when did Damian sketch?

Stephanie took a picture of the couple. They then see a 6 year old run out of the bakery they were getting ready to go to. She ran to Damian and Marinette.

Stephanie and Cass couldn't here what the little girl was saying but they definitely knew that the little girl knew Damian and Marinette.... She did look like Marinette... maybe her sister?

The two decided to leave and forget about the bakery. No need to blow their cover.

Later that night-

The Waynes were all sitting in a hotel suite. Sure they all had their own but Dick had wanted to see if Damian's friends had posted any other TikToks

And they did.

First video....

They read the caption first.

"I was doing so good. 3 years down the drain."

It confused them till they watch the video.

The sound playing said "Because suddenly... the world went quiet." Je te laisserai des mots was also playing in the background.

That sound didn't stop them from hearing the painful sobs that were coming from Marinette. She had cuts all over her arms. She was bleeding. She was in front of her mirror. Staring at herself in horror, pain, and in disgust as she cried. She was shaking. She looked like she could breathe.

The sound didn't stop them from hearing the door to that specific bathroom open and hearing Damian's voice.

"Marinette why are you-"

His face immediately morphed to fear, worry, horror.

"Holy shit...." He whispered before he walked forward and took Marinette's hands so he can look at her arms.

"Marinette... why?" He had tears in his eyes.

Marinette sobbed harder.

"I'm s-so sorry. I don't k-know what I-i was thinking. It just happened. E-very thing feels l-like it's falling apart! God! You probably hate me now. You're gonna leave then everyone else will, just like last time. Then I'm gonna be all alone with no one to save me from the hell hole you call my mind!" As Marinette said this Damian was cleaning her arms and wrapping them in bandages.

He paused when she mentioned that she thinks he hates her... but he kept wrapping her arms quicker. Once she finished talking Damian immediately took her face into his hands.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng dont you ever think those things. I could never hate you, I love you with my entire heart and soul. Fuck, I love you with my entire being. I'm not leaving your side. Ever. Nobody is. You have so many people that love you, Marinette. And you may have gone through this once alone but I promise you that we will get through this together."

Marinette's sobs had quieted a little but that didn't mean she stopped  crying. She was crying just as hard. And she was shaking.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She kept whispering that over and over again.

"Don't apologize. Never apologize for something like this. Okay?"

Marinette nods.

"I love you." Damian whispers.

"I l-love you too." Marinette chokes out.

Damian pulls Marinette close and hugs her. She hugs him back and cries into his chest.

"You're gonna be okay. Breathe." Damian runs his hands through her hair as he starts helping her go through breathing exercises.

The video ended. All the Waynes were silent. Dick was gonna scroll but he accidentally pressed on the comments.

So they read them.

"Stop he is so sweet. He is literally a keeper cause it's hard to find someone like that."

"This girl doing it for attention💀"

"Let her SUFFER"

"Stop what happened?"

"The worst feeling is being free from self harm for so long but then something happens and you find yourself doing it again."

"NOOOOOO why she doing it again what happened?"

"What happened this time because I am fully prepared to kill someone."

"That dude was made by women istg."

"He a keeper."

"I hope everything gets better for you ❤️"

"I just wanna hug you omg."

"Where can I find a man like this"

"Girl better cut herself again but this time deeper🙄"

"How can some of y'all be so rude? If you ain't got nothing nice to comment then don't comment. Saying rude things could make things worse. Something horrible could have happened to her that made her do this."

"I don't get it. She looked fine earlier."

"Some of y'all are stupid istg. She could have either been faking her happiness earlier. Or things happened so fucking fast from earlier to now."

"You guys are so blind! Did you not see the look she got when she got that text message? It has something to do with that. Plus she was practically getting spammed with them."

Dick totally wasn't crying. The others, though they didn't really trust who Marinette is since she could be a secret assassin, are disgusted by some of the comments.

The video before that was posted about 7 hours before.

"You are a meanie." Said a little 6 year old. She could be recognized as Marinette's younger sister.

Damian took on an 'offended' look. "How am I a meanie? What did I ever do to you?"

The 6 year old pouts. "You steal my sister!"

Marinette chuckles from beside her sister.

"I did not steal your sister!" Damian argued.

"Yes you did!" Marinette's sister has tears in her eyes now.

Damian and Marinette look at each other with wide eyes. Damian then hugs Marinette's sister.

"Liv, just because she doesn't live here anymore doesn't mean you can't come over and see her." Damian had whispered.

At that moment Marinette got a text. Damian looked up and narrowed his eyes when he saw Marinette read it. He did this because her eyes lost the light in them as soon as she read it. Not many people would notice though.

Livia, Marinette's sister, looked back at Marinette.

"Sissy? Can I have a hug?"

Marinette smiled slightly at Livia, though she felt nothing. "Of course!"

Liv smiled then jumped onto Marinette and hugged her like a koala. Marinette stumbled back a bit as she wasn't ready to actually hold her sister.

She then groaned. "You're getting to old for this."

Suddenly Marinette got a lot of notifications. All text messages. Marinette tensed a bit as she looked at her phone.

Damian had gotten up and stood behind Marinette in order to read over her shoulder but Liv distracted him. She had held out her hand to him. She didn't want him to feel left out.

Marinette set her phone down quickly once she took literally 2 seconds to skim through the messages. She looked pale. But people can be blind so....

She turned to Damian. "Let's watch a movie!"

Damian only raised an eyebrow. Livia smiled brightly and jumped down from Marinette's hold.

"Can we watch Barbie!?!"

Damian looked terrified. "I am not watching that horri-" Liv had tears in her eyes. "- Yeah! Lets watch Barbie!" Damian said.

Marinette snorted.

The video ended.

"I'm confused." Tim said.

"You're always confused. Drink less coffee. It's obvious that the text said something hurtful." Jason rolled his eyes.

"Let's get to bed. We have a lot to plan." Bruce said.

In a couple of days they would be seeing Damian again. Maybe bringing him back home.

-

A/N don't ask this was so random.

words- 1821

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 256 12
One Shots. I do request and I'll also make my own.
168K 4.4K 32
yeah so I have the new daminette December calendar and decided to participate. I love daminette December and hope you enjoy this Jenny ❤️❤️❤️
62.9K 955 26
I make various one-shots of mlb characters salt. Certain character sugar/redemption will of course be included.
610 4 7
a book about one-shots that are parts of different universes main character : marinette / mars ships : depends if you have idea comment but differ...