Xiaolumi S3: Everything To Me

By Otaku_AriaSnow

"Oh Alatus Nemesis, on the wind your feathers of gold, oh so fair, grasp that light in heavens and conquer al... More

Yaksha's Love
Gifts From The Past
A Red Hot Oni Pt I
A Red Hot Oni Pt 2
Ei's Day Off
Yoohoo~! Lumine's A Target!?
The Stormy Island Mystery PT I
The Stormy Island Mystery PT II
Hear My Song Pt I
Hear My Song Pt II
Hear My Song Pt III
You Are Cordially Invited
Crane In The Harbor
Old Friends & New Ones
You Are A Mystery, Lumine
Sea Gazer
Combing Rite of Fortune
Beisht
I Will Be Your Only Star
Xiao's Birthday Wish
She Would Have Adored You
A Snake's Wisdom
Gorou's Message
Heading For A New Frontier
Enjou
Chariot of the Sun
Enjou's Warning
Ominous Revelations
Forbidden Knowledge
Primordial Goddess of Fate
Lumen De Lumine PT I
Lumen De Lumine PT II
Lumen De Lumine PT III
Safe Here In Your Arms
Saiguu's Sacrifice
Forgive Me, Sister
Something Amiss
Towards The Future
Author Lumine
Sly Old Fox
Warmth
Unexpected Reunion
Flower of Khaenri'ah
Crude Plan
Void and Light
Flowing Like Time
Prof. Aria's Files: Yaksha's Soul Bond Ritual
Thanks & Announcements
Bonus Chapter: Vesperi Nebula

Soul Bond(LEMON WARNING)

2.9K 49 96
By Otaku_AriaSnow

[A/N: Finale to this arc, next is Enka. Seems due to Lumine being not mortal and Xiao being a yaksha nomad has resulted in a rather odd turn the adepti would never expect. So with resolved set she goes about doing something about it. I did promise more lemons or at least implied of it, so please if your below 18+ just skip the mature part or skip this chapter entirely. I'll explain the courtship rite and soul bond in regards to Yakshas at the end of season 3. Oh enjoy some ambient music, which I advise listening to as you read.]

***WARNING***
Contains mature subject matter of suggestive of couples being sexually intimate, this is your final warning!!

.............................................

Tip tap.

Tip tap.

The sound of foot falls alerted the yaksha from where he sat on the pillows in the corner of his dark room, dimly lit by candlelight. He had been surprised when Baizhu not Lumine or Lord Morax had been the one to barge into her bedroom. Baizhu restraining him with vines of dendro just long enough to remove the shattering seal. All the while he had struggled but the instant that seal broke the sheer agony crashed onto him like a wave, leaving him to the doctor's mercy as the vines vanished. What happened next had almost knocked him off his feet, his senses far more sensitive now to every detail; sight, sound, smell, touch...all of it!

Baizhu had taken him straight for his room down the hall, achingly familiar scents bombarded his nose. Lotus, hibiscus, jasmine, desert roses, and various other flora had greeted him, swirling from the candles and incense. All scents he had known at a tender age, too young yet to fly or use his wings. Many memories from his past he sadly remembered little of them. Oh but his body recalled them easily. Every touch of the smooth silk, every exotic but familiar scent and sight, to the smallest noticeable detail. His currently dark jade green eyes gleamed in the shadows of his room. Closer and closer those foot steps came and with that astral floral scent he adored. With it making him grow with excitement and anticipation his tattoo glowing vermillion red, teal undertones shifting to same red hue.

In walked Lumine bare foot and in just her new nightgown since Baizhu had instructed her to change clothes. What greeted her was Xiao's dimly lit room, a distinct glow and movement as green tiger-like eyes reflected the light in the darkness. "There you are Xiao."smiled Lumine closing the door behind her. Xiao got up and went over to her and to her surprise his appearance was just like during the Courtship Rite their first night together. Only he seemed to be in a state of some primitive, primal trance as he pulled her close with a pleased purr.

"My sweet mate."he whispered sweetly kissing her deeply.

"X-Xiao what's going on?"she asked in confusion between kisses. Quickly becoming apparently of his slow, teasing touch snaking down her back and under her nightgown.  Causing her to let out a startled squeak.

"Don't deny me your sweet pleasures and songs, my little mate."he whispered huskily into her ear favoring the spot her mark on her neck was. Slowly it began to dawn on Lumine why Baizhu and that snake had said the things they did. This was Xiao but it was him with his primal side in control due to the rite. His scent of desert flowers mixed with the incense swirling around the room combined with affections. They were cause a familiar heat to swallow her and it brought anticipation as to his surprise she greedily returned his affections, tossing her clothes.

"That eager are we, darling mate?"he hummed as he pinned the blonde under him, teasing her before beginning to suckle on her bare breast like some cub eagerly. One quick sniff at her scent on the air as he moved back up made his pupils dilate. Making him grow to her surprise far more rough before tossing his own clothes half way across the room with a growl. "He's more rough and aggressive then our first time, why?"she thought with a drawn out moan. It was confusing but she didn't dislike it her mind hazed over with need and lust.

"You always have to tease me?"she whined before letting out a yelp of surprised pleasure feeling him starting to lick her clit. The sensation making her eyes roll back into her skull as she could feel it building. That familiar sensation like a coiling snake. Xiao seemed to not only sense it but had moved on to stick his tongue in and out of her. Her hands as a result gripping his hair in a death grip.

"I-I'm going to —!?"Lumine stammered before letting out a scream of pure bliss, her back arching as she climaxed the sound music to his ears as he licked his lips. By now ebony black hair had shifted to brilliant gold. His wings now out and beginning to unfurl and curve as his mate lay under him panting and bleary eyed with lust and desire. Those brilliant honey amber starting to glow with the intensity of her emotions. 

"You have no idea how much you drive me crazy, sweet mate."he purred his canines grazing along his old mark he had placed last year at the base of her neck. Lapping and sucking at it eagerly, making her moan. "How desired you are.  After tonight it'll be complete, forever bound heart and soul." Already he had her wrists pinned and without warning Lumine felt him plunge into her fast and hard. Causing her to cry in erotic bliss her legs wrapping around his back as he pounded into her with such force the bed itself was shaking.

"A-Alatus oh YEESSSS!!"she shrieked in delight. "Deeper! Harder!"

Oh he was more then happy to fulfill her wish picking up the pace, her scent driving him on and encouraging him. His heart and soul howling as he grunted and moaned with her. Both falling into a steady rhythm. Again she could feel that growing heat and coil, her voice growing in pitch before she climaxed for a second time. But he was  still going, his wings spread out hiding her from the world. "You are mine, little mate. It's my right to love you, hold you, protect you, and mate you. You and you alone little mate."came his labored, husky promise in her ear as he began to fuck her much harder and faster, his hands leaving bruising grip as he could feel it begin to build. Yes, yes he was close as Lumine's cries growing shrill as she could feel it too. The pleasure stealing away her ability to even speak anymore.

"Yes, yes sing for me and take me! Let us be bound as one, sweet mate!!"he howled bending over to hold her close around her shoulders. Then with one last thrust as his canines length grew slightly sunk his fangs onto the old mark. Lumine's cry of his name as she trembled in his arms,  feeling him cum inside her womb filling her with his seed as the mark on her neck changed and shifted from a feather to a small rising bird. Xiao's adeptal energy flowing from it as as he tenderly licked the bite wound. The blonde under him panting before realizing with wide eyes. "He's still hard even after all that!?"she thought.

"Now we are one in soul, but don't think I am done with you my darling mate."Lumine heard his tender whisper in her ear.

"X-Xiao what are you — EEK!?"Lumine let out a squeak at feeling him move her onto her knees and elbows. Her ass raised to him like some cat in heat. Something told Lumine she wouldn't be able to talk let alone stand come morning. Not that she minded at all as she was enjoying this like Baizhu had promised. The sounds of their love making going well into the night right until dawn. It wasn't until the seventh time was the ritual finished, Xiao's primal need finally satiated.

The candles and incense all but burned out as the morning light shined through the window's curtains. Xiao by now had long awoken  and gotten dressed, fastening his gauntlets to his hands. Slowly he walked over to where Lumine lay asleep curled up under the covers looking content and practically glowing. A slight intelligible mumble as she stirred slightly but never woke from her deep slumber. The sight of countless bruises from gripping her wrists and arms made him frown. "I didn't mean to hurt her...but I feel no negative feelings from Lumine. Just pure bliss."he thought tenderly brushing away some stray hairs away from her face. Her long side bangs falling away to reveal the fresh, new mark.

"The soul bond?"he whispered, making him sigh.

That explained everything now; This hadn't been a Courtship Rite rebound. "Damn you kitsune, you did my tribe's ritual not the Adepti's Courtship Rite."he whispered with a hiss. He had been young but not stupid. All yakshas knew the closely guarded secret of their version of the courtship rite. But he couldn't bring himself to remain upset, his expression turning tender and loving. "No matter."he thought with a smile. The one he was now soul mate to, bound in life and death and beyond radiant as the stars lay before him. No doubt she would be sore for a few days and exhausted. So he would let her sleep today. Slowly he bent over her kissing her on those sweet lips before moving away to begin to leave. Nothing but affection and tender devoted warmth in his expression.

"Thank you for being being mine, thank you for being my light."he whispered before gently closing the door behind him. Yes what brilliant light Lumine was.

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3.9K 45
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
24.7K 785 53
*Who was this girl?, he wondered. 'This mysterious aura coming off her, something that even I, an adeptus, cannot understand... But something certain...
1.5K 48 15
In the icy realm of Snezhnaya, where secrets lie buried beneath the snow, Crown Prince Childe faces a royal decree: marry, as commanded by the Tsarit...
88.7K 1.9K 27
Cover art: https://www.deviantart.com/whiterabbit1838/art/Xiaolumi-fanart-886104145 A fierce, protective yaksha like Xiao had never even entertained...