We found Love♥️

By _writer__90

#1 in calm on 4/7/22 Completed ✅ VEDANT DIXIT "A man is incomplete without a woman. But I lost the woman I w... More

Introduction
She's something else!
I just hate them!
I argue with her?
I HATE MEN!
No man! No drama!
She's unpredictable!
He makes me weak!
God only save me..!
Getting on my nerves!
She said yess?
It has magnet in them.
I myself don't know!
The problem is not him!
Kya musibat hai ye?
And got nothing in return.
And you create a havoc in my life!
That's some achievement dude!
I'm losing my mind!
Is that all she thinks?
This felt surprisingly safe!
Pagal to ye kar rahi hai mujhe!
Should I get used to this warmth?
Even he got fed up!
Why are all the hardships in her way?
Jaan hi lelo meri!
Koi mere iss dil ko sambhale!
Mere biwi ka toh jawaab nahi!
He is injurious to my health!
I just can't!
Mera bichara laptop!
I love teasing her!
Ye pagal to nahi ho gaya?
That's my girl!
I'll be safe!
She definitely has my heart!
Can I really risk my heart?
Only because of him!
I'll lose my control!
You have made me weak!
Together!
Fuck you Vedant!
This can't be happening!
Did she really say that?
We found Love♥️
Epilogue

Focus on getting out of here!

6.1K 408 27
By _writer__90

Sana Dixit

I opened my eyes and checked if Ved was really asleep.

I am sorry...
But I really have to do this!

I silently got up from my bed and left my room.

I texted Ishu as she was the only one who knew that I was going to this.
Though, even she was against it but she knew me well to know I was going to anyways do it.

Me: I've left. I'll be back soon. Handle everything by the time. And, don't forget about our plan.

I took a deep breath and walked towards my jeep.

I know I am walking into a trouble...
But, I'll have to do this for him.

I rang the doorbell of his apartment.

You're strong this time!
You can face him..
You have to face him!

The door opened and there he stood with a wide smirk on his lips.
"Welcome, Sana." He said in his creepy voice and I wanted nothing but to slash that neck of his.

I entered the apartment and looked around to see for anything that I could usr to protect myself Incase he decides to get violent like the previous times.

"What will you have? Tea, coffee? Ohh wait... I know you don't drink both. I'll get you a lemonade." He said.

Mera bass chale main usi lemonade me tujhe dubaake maar du!
Kutta kahika!

"Shut that trap of yours and come to the point, Aryan." I said frustrated.

"What's wrong with you baby? When did uou turn soo fiesty? You were always my obidient little girlfriend." He said coming towards me.

"I don't think me being fiesty should concern you in any ways. And stop calling me that." I yelled at him while he kept moving closer to me.

"I like when you are all submissive, listening to whatever I say. That is the reason I called you here. I wanted to all your pride crumpled beneath my feet." He said smirking.

"My pride? You can never crumple that. Tell me what do you want?" I asked.

"You." He said not wasting a second.
He was going to cup my cheek but I flinched.

"I won't hit you as long as you listen to me." He said.

"Who said I was going to stand here like a statue and get all black & blue by your hittings?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I'd love to tame this fiesty you." He said smiling creepily.

"Only my husband can tame me." I said with a sweet smile.

Well, That's true!
Only him!

"I know what are you here for. Not because I called you but because you thought you'll find proof of his innocence." He said glaring at me.

"I'm here because I thought you had a deal to offer in return of Ved getting out of this. But, you don't." I said rolling my eyes.

"I called you here because I missed you." He said and I knew it was not going to be easy getting the truth out of his mouth.

Cunning Asshole!

"You can't act smart with me." He whispered in my ear and I shuddered.
He knows I am upto somethingand he definitely is not going fuck up.

I just cleared my throat and pushed him away.

"Just tell me what do you fucking want?" I yelled irritated.

"I will. Just keep your phone over here which has it's recording on and also the purse which has a button camera, the coat which has a button camera." He said and I looked at him wide eyed.

"I told you baby, don't act smart." He said smirking and I left everything on the couch.

"How would you know?" I asked walking with him towards the dining room.

"I know you're not a fool. And that Bastard Dixit is one lucky asshole to have a wife like you. But soon, you'll be mine." He said with a creepy smile.

Gosh!
I want to puke right on his face.

I took a seat on the dining table opposite to him and he said,
"What to have to offer me?" He asked.

"Money." I said and he laughed.

"I have lots of it, my baby. I need a wife to spend all my money." He said and I scowled.

"How about you leave him and come to me. He'll be free tomorrow only if you say yess now." He said.

Iski toh main—
Thand rakh, sana!

"Not possible." I said rolling my eyes.

"Then he will definitely be in this drugs case forever." He said and I clenched my jaw.

"Come on! He is not even that handsome. You know very well Sana, If I can trap him in this I can do anything to get you to me." He said and I just sat there trying to process what to do to next.

"Wait! You trapped him?" I asked.

"Who else do you think, baby? I knew you're good for nothing husband was the only way I'll get you." He said.

Good for nothing, hoga tu! Tera khaandan! Sale..!

"But I went to the company today, there was no way anyone could would have tampered with anything." I said confused.

"It was very easy because I already had the duplicate keys of the trucks." He said.

"So, this was all planned by you to frame him?" I asked.

"No, this was all planned by me to get you back. I don't care about him." He said.

I got up and slapped him hard.

"And you call yourself an Officer?" I asked scoffing and walked towards the living room.

I need to get out of here fast!

"You'll have to choose me. There's no ither way." He said holding my wrist painfully and I winced.

"Fuck you, Kapoor! You know very well, I would die rather than submitting to someone like you." I spat.

He slapped me hard and I clenched my jaw.

Focus on getting out of here!

I just threw him a dirty look and ran away from there.

I hope this worked!
I thought while touching my pendant which had a small camera. He didn't know about it and thankfull he didn't otherwise I would have had to leave empty handed.

My hands were literally trembling fearing he would come here any second and only god knows what could he do to me.

I unlocked the jeep and sat on the driver's side and released a heave of relief.

Just when I was about to start the Jeep my eyes fell on the mirror and I looked at the backseat.

There was a tall built man sitting over there.

What the hell?

Before I could do anything, he grabbed my face and kept something on my mouth. I struggled for sometime but then everything went blank with only one thought in my mind,

I hope my efforts don't go down the drain!

I don't care if something happens to me..,
But, Ved should be out of this mess!

—————————————————————
So, We are coming closer to the end🥺

Just a few more chapters to go and the book we will have to bid our goodbyes to Vedant and Sana.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

969K 38.1K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
212K 12.2K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...
197K 10.1K 61
A married women is stepping back in fear, saying no don't come near me, her back hit the wall. Then a man in fair color blocked her in-between him an...