One Shots (Severus Snape, Luc...

By Yan_Senna

*This is a one shot collection of Harry Potter, Winx Club, The Walking Dead and Avatar: The Last Airbender.* ... More

Introduction
Flirtation and Jealousy (SS, LM, NM)
Love in a Chaotic World (Valtor)
Always Alone (SS x student! reader)
Mysterious Husband (SS)
Your Cousin Never Forgot you (SS) *Crossover between HP & ATLA*
Stuck under the Mistletoe (SS)
Stuck under the Mistletoe Pt. 2 (SS)
Shooting Star (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Shooting Star Pt. 2 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
Falling in Love in the Past (LM)
I'm Never Enough (LM & daughter! reader)
Never Without You (Valtor)
Only Mine (LM)
Best Babysitter (SS & Godson! DM)
Shooting Star Pt. 3 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
You Lost Your Chance (LM, SS)
Regret (SS)
Never Without You Pt. 2 (V/B)
Insecure Love (SS)
Shooting Star Pt. 4 (SS x Muggle from our world! reader)
More Than Colleagues (SS)
New Story: Capture Bonding!
Do You Really Love Him? (SS, LM, HP)
The Nargles Can't Take Away My Love for You (SS x LL x LM)
At Least He's Happy (SS)
Let Me Take Care of You (SS)
Who Will She Choose? (SS, LM)
If Only He Listened (LM & daughter! reader)
I Love Him, Not You Two! (SS, Helia, Valtor)
Summer Love (SS)
Professor Sevy (SS)
I Think I Love You (Valtor)
The Demon Hunter (Valtor)
Unplanned Day Off (LM)
Catwalk (LM)
May You Return Safely (LM)
New to the Country (SS)
Darkness Never Wins (Palladium, Valtor)
Switched Bodies (SS)
The Arranged Marriage (SS)
The Goldfish (SS)
Revenge on Heaven (Valtor)
Emo Girl (SS x student! reader)
Their Soulmate (SS, LM)
I'm Here Beside You (SS)
Two Chaotic Cousins (SS & Godson! DM & LL)
The Dark Lord's Cousin (SS)
Arousal Potion (LM)*
I'm Never Enough Pt. 3 (LM & daughter! reader)
New to the Country Pt. 2 (SS)
The Arranged Marriage Pt. 2 (SS)
Redemption (LM)
Reborn as an Archangel (Valtor)
New Story: Lonely Man!
Singing to Him (SS)
The Full Moon (werewolf! SS)
Secret Sub (LM)*
Their Soulmate Pt. 2 (SS, LM)
Best Christmas Ever (SS)
Mysterious Gifts (Helia)
Dessert (SS)*
Love at First Tea (Zuko)
The Dance (SS)
If Only He Listened Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)
His First Time (young! SS)*
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 2 (SS)
Alfea's Secret (Valtor)
His Bully's Sister (young! SS)
Meet Your Fiancée (Zuko)
Freeing the Enemy (Valtor)
I Used to Love You (SS)
Detention (SS x student! reader)
Cat as Company (SS x Animagus! reader)
A Wizard and His Snake (SS & Missy Hissy🐍)
Dream or Fate? (SS)
The New Volunteer (SS)
Losing Her Innocence* (SS x virgin! reader x LM x NM)
No Longer Friends (SS)
The Cursed Manor (SS x reader x LM)
Loving a Demon (Valtor)
The Dark Lord's Cousin Pt. 3 (SS)
Comforting Him (LM)
Forbidden Love (SS)
A Song for You (SS)
Handcuffed (Valtor)*

I'm Never Enough Pt. 2 (LM & daughter! reader)

1.6K 40 14
By Yan_Senna

Introduction:
It's been around two and a half years since Lucius and Y/N's fight. When he finally realises what a horrible father he has been, will he do anything about it? Or will it be too late to fix his relationship with his daughter?

PS: This is a request from Encantadiafan12  on Wattpad & Tumblr. Thank you for your request!

Also: This includes both a sad ending and a happy ending. Choose which one you would like! The first one is the sad one, which is the original ending.

Word count: 1.2k (sad ending), 1.4k (happy ending)

Published: 1/25/2022
———————————————

TW: Angst - bad father-daughter relationship

Ever since her fight with her father, Y/N Malfoy has barely spoken to him. If even said a word at all.

That year, she did as she was told - she did not come home for Christmas. Neither did she the year after that.

In fact, she hasn't for three times in a row.

This saddens her mother quite a bit - she has missed her little girl during the best time of the year.

Her brother is saddened by it as well - the first time, the boy was thrilled to be the centre of attention. However, it got quite boring the year after. He missed his little sister.

Her father, however, didn't seem to be faced at all - he didn't mention her once.

The only time Y/N Malfoy is actually home is during the summer break. She's sleeping over at her friends' houses most of the time, though.

She rarely sees her family, and they rarely see her.

The girl simply can't stay there as long as her father is there as well.

It breaks her heart, knowing that she's in the presence of someone who doesn't love her. Perhaps even hates her.

Therefore, she has decided to ignore him, pretending he doesn't exist. She has slowly started to believe that she doesn't have a father anymore.

Which might be the best for her mental health.

Their non-existing relationship is affecting the whole family. Narcissa is sad all the time while Draco is irritated and grumpy.

This situation isn't helping their other situation - the Dark Lord.

As Y/N has barely been home, she hasn't seen the new residents of Malfoy Manor, the Dark Lord and her aunt Bellatrix.

Which is why she hasn't received the Dark Mark like her big brother.

Draco could really use his sister's support - the boy is scared.

However, he doesn't want her to worry about him or become even more sad. She's already broken from the way Lucius has treated her.

So instead, Draco protects his sister by not telling her what's going on at home nor by telling her their missions for the Dark Lord.

It's Y/N's fifth year and Draco's last at Hogwarts, the Dark Lord has been living at Malfoy Manor for almost two and a half years now.

All their failures and unsuccessful missions have made the Malfoys stick together and support each other more than ever - which might be why Lucius is sighing to himself, feeling rather sad.

He won't admit it out loud, he's too proud to do that, but he's starting to miss his daughter.

That's right, the daughter he has never paid attention to. He has finally come to realise how horrible he has been towards her.

He hasn't told his wife nor son how he feels. He's afraid that their reactions will make him feel more guilty than he already does.

Right now, Lucius is pacing in the living room of Malfoy Manor, worried. He has no idea how the war will end.

Will their side win? Or will the Dark Lord die and all his Death Eaters go to Azkaban?

The thought stresses him out. He cannot go back to Azkaban, he just can't! That place is horrible.

However, now that Lucius thinks about it, being in Azkaban did make him think about all his life choices. It made him think about what a horrible father he has been.

His train of thoughts is interrupted as somebody puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Lucius?" they ask, slightly startling him.

When Lucius sees that it's merely his wife, he sighs in relief. He almost expected it was the Dark Lord, ready to torture him.

Looking at his wife's worried expression, he clears his throat.

"I apologise, Cissy. I was lost in thought" he says, giving her a reassuring smile.

Narcissa nods. "I see. What were you thinking about?" she asks, looking curious.

"I was thinking about what our life will be like when all of this is over..." he says. It's not completely the truth, but it's also not completely a lie.

Narcissa grabs his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I'm sure we will be fine, love" she reassures him, kissing his left cheek.

Lucius sighs, feeling a bit better. His dear wife always manages to brighten his day.

A few days later, the time has come. Today, one side will win. The only question is - who will it be?

As all the Death Eaters are waiting in the Forbidden Forest, Lucius is getting impatient. Will the boy show up?

Seconds turn into minutes. Everyone's on the edge, even the Dark Lord. He seems utterly disappointed.

"I thought he would come" he whispers to himself, believing that he won't show up.

However, he does.

"The Boy Who Lived... has come to die" the Dark Lord says, having waited so long for this moment.

There's a long moment of silence before he finally hits the boy with the Killing Curse. Harry Potter is dead.

Once Narcissa has confirmed that the boy has passed away, all the Death Eaters follow the Dark Lord towards Hogwarts, making Hagrid the half-giant carry the dead body.

All the students and teachers look absolutely shocked when they notice the dead boy in Hagrid's arms.

Some are crying, some are yelling. They are all devastated.

"Harry Potter is dead!" the Dark Lord announces, laughing with his Death Eaters.

"And now is the time to declare yourselves. Come forward and join us... or die" he continues, waiting for anyone to step forward.

It seems that all of them would rather choose death.

As his children don't step forward, Lucius looks at them.

"Draco..." he calls, extending his hand.

His son doesn't move a muscle, clearly not wanting to join them. However, when Narcissa calls, the boy reluctantly approaches them, hugging his mother while ignoring his father. Lucius sighs at that.

He then looks at his daughter, Y/N. He hasn't seen her in a long time, he realises how much she has grown.
———————————————————

Sad ending
He however also notices the look in her eyes - blank, rather lifeless. He can't help but feel guilty. He's sure that he's the reason for her spark to have disappeared.

He gives her a hopeful yet apologetic look. "Y/N, please..." he begs.

Y/N doesn't move, she doesn't even blink. Even her mother can't make her join them.

As the girl looks down on the ground, clearly made up her mind, Lucius can feel his heart sinking. It's all his fault.

At this moment, he finally realises. He has lost his daughter... forever.

Suddenly, everybody gasps loudly. The Boy Who Lived is in fact not dead - he defeats the Dark Lord. The Order of the Phoenix has won.

Lucius grabs his wife and son as they run away, not wanting to get caught by Aurors.

As he looks behind him, he sees Y/N. He stops moving and extends his hand, silently pleading for her to follow them.

When the girl merely crosses her arms, standing completely still, Lucius sighs in defeat.

What has he done? He shouldn't have ignored her... He should have told her that he loved her, and that he always will.

Trying not to let his tears fall, he runs after his wife and son in order not to get caught.

That was the last time he ever saw his daughter.
———————————————————

Happy ending
He tries not to let any tears fall when he looks into her eyes.

After all this time, even though they have been ignoring each other for two and a half years, he still sees the love in her eyes.

That makes Lucius both happy yet feeling guilty. He truly hopes he can fix this. He has to fix this.

"Y/N, please..." he pleads, extending his hand.

The girl looks deep in thought, thinking about what to do. Sighing, she slowly steps forward.

When she reaches her father, the man wraps his arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" he whispers, blinking away his tears while hiding his face in her hair so no one sees his red eyes.

Y/N hugs him back just as tight, crying herself.

"Do you love me?" she asks, her voice cracking.

This makes him chuckle, kissing the top of her head.

"Of course I do, Y/N. I have and will always love you, my dearest daughter. I'm so sorry, I truly am. I just hope you can forgive me for everything I have done" he begs.

Smiling for the first time in years, Y/N looks up at her father. No one would be able to misunderstand the look in his eyes - guilt and love.

"I forgive you, Father" she tells him.

Lucius sighs in relief, hugging her even tighter. He feels so relieved.

Narcissa and Draco are both smiling as they look at Lucius and Y/N. They are so happy that the two of them are talking again - the Malfoy family has been reunited.

They suddenly realise what's going on around them - the Boy Who Lived isn't dead at all.

Of course, Narcissa knew this as she lied to the Dark Lord, but the others had no idea.

Once the Dark Lord is defeated and the Order of the Phoenix has won, the Malfoy family runs away in order not to get caught by the Aurors.

As they are running, Lucius grabs his daughter's hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze, silently telling her that he won't let go.

At this very moment, Lucius makes a vow to himself. To show love and appreciation for his daughter every day until his last breath.

Their relationship has finally been repaired, and he can't mess up now. He owes her that much.
———————————————

Author's note:
There will be a part three for the sad ending on 9/8/2022!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 136 25
Severus Snape x Reader. Severus entered your Chambers after you left they great Hall. He looked thin, restless.vyou knew he didn't sleep and eat ha...
33K 522 11
This will be a collection of Harry Potter oneshots with characters such as Narcissa Malfoy, Severus Snape, Lucius Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, and ot...
13.5K 203 31
*This is a one shot collection of The Keeper of the Diamond 1, 2, 3 & 4. You don't need to read the previous books to understand this one as there wi...
6.6K 151 28
*This is a continuation of "The Keeper of the Diamond" 1 & 2. You don't need to read the previous books to understand this one as there will be a sho...