Abhira- The imaginative pathw...

Por SakshiLohani

This story will focus on various plots on our dearly couple, the way fans wanted it. Más

Engaged with each other's Heart.
Finding Peace
The unhidden dream
Never breaking Apart
Never breaking Apart- 2
Never Breaking Apart-3
Enrouting the Roots
Enrouting the Roots- Finale
Winning him Back
Winning him back- 2
Winning him back-3
Just some thoughts
Update!!
New update
Destiny wrote our names together.
Destiny wrote our names together- 2.
Fate's Undoing
Fate's Undoing- 2
Vote for Harshali in ITA 23!!
New Story Update
New notification

Never Breaking Apart- 4

3.3K 185 57
Por SakshiLohani

This will be the finale part of this ongoing story.
Hope I'll do justice with the ending.
_________________________________________

Nurses and staffs were rushing through the corridor when a VIP patient appeared at the Birla Hospital.
The Birlas were themselves in a rush to attend this 'family' patient.
The junior doctors started checking the patient to prepare the report, various tests were in-line, all of these were done within minutes and reports were being prepared, now it was just the time for the best Cardiologist of Udaipur to appear to unsustain this wait.

Soon the wait was over when Dr. Abhimanyu Birla entered the scene along with his wife, his wife, also the granddaughter of this patient, Mr. Manish Goeanka.

He directly went to the I.C.U. to examine the condition and Akshara joined the family waiting in the lobby.
She hugged her badi Maa as tightly as she can, the ailing wife who was trying to act tough for so long, melted down into tears in her Akshu's embrace.

The guilt striken granddaughter cried,
"Sab meri wajah se hua hai, bade papa ki aaisi haalat mere--"

Before she could finish, a lovely hand patted her back and then went on to be placed on her head, she lifted her heavy eyelids to find out it was AG,
"Nahi beta, teri wajah se kucch nahi hua hai, na hi 12 saal pahle hua tha aur na hi aaj hua hai, har baat ka dosh apne sar par lena band karde. Ye toh sayad hamare hi karmo ki saza hai, Kartik aur Naira bhot naraz hai humse, bhaisahab aur mai toh na jaane kaise unse mafi maang paayege, kaise unka saamna kar paayege.", he said with breaking voice.

Their conversation was interrupted when Dr. Abhimanyu came out of the room, she ran towards him.

"Abhi, bade papa theek haina, unhe kucch hoga toh nahi na."
He kept mum, she was loosing her patience,
"Tum kucch bol kyu nahi rahe ho, batao na please.", she pleaded.

"Akshu, let me talk to the entire family."

He stood infront of the entire family and spoke firmly as a doctor,
"We will have to operate him, he requires an angioplasty surgery, after that only I can confirm his condition. To continue this procedure we need some medical formalities to be done as family's approval for this operation."

"I'll get the paperwork done.", Kairav tried to cooperate well as he excused himself.

He looked at everyone's faces, there were so many questions that they needed answers for, but he really didn't had any time to counter these questions right now.
He saw his Akshu was standing near the ICU door, he wanted to hold her firmly but right now, at this moment, his duty as a doctor was much more important than that of a husband.

To ease out this situation he finally spoke,
"As a doctor I'll try my level best to get Mr. Goenka the best treatment possible, he is also a family now, so you don't need to have any doubts in this case. Now excuse me, we are shifting him to the OT."

He very knew that the case was critical but at the same time he was aware that, if something will happen to the patient then Akshara will again bury herself in guilt and self-blame, she did that for 12 years, it was very hard for her to let this guilt go off her shoulders. Not again, he was determined.

The family waited patiently for three and a half hours when the surgery was being performed.
Finally, the wait was over when the OT lights were turned off, the main surgeon came out and the entire family was standing infront of him.

He got the first question asked without a voice, when her talkative eyes met his', asking for the condition of her bade papa.
He blinked steadily as a reply, and her heart was settled down with calmness.

But these kind of conversations was only possible with them, as others required a vocal reply for their popping queries.
"Abhimanyu, bade papa ka operation?", asked Kairav.

"Operation was a success.", he confirmed.

"Kaisa hai hamara Manish?", enquired Mimi.

"Dadi, filhaal kucch keh nahi sakte, we will have to keep him under close observation for atleast 8 to 12 hours, fir he kucch bata paayege, abhi unhe ICU me shift kar rahe hai aur fir parso normal ward me unhe le jaaya jaayega."

"Beta unhe hoosh kab tak aayega.", another question came from Swarna.

"Badi Maa, aaise cases me hoosh 6 ghanto me bhi aa jata hai aur kabhi kabhi 6 din bhi lag sakte hai, Mr. Goenka hi haalat dekh kar mujhe lagta atleast unhe 2 din to lagege, and its good, rest me pain bhi kam mehsoos hoga."

He knew how difficult it was for a family to hear all these, but being a doctor he was trained to speak out the truth without sugar-coating anything.

"Aap sabko ab ghar jaana chahiye, apme se koi ek yaha rukk sakta hai, usse jayada ki permission mai nahi de pauga. Also, aap sabko apna dyaan dena hoga taki Mr. Goenka ki recovery me aap sab unki help kar sake.", Dr. Abhimanyu instructed.

Even after constant pleading of Swarna, she was asked to go home and rest. Kairav decided to stay back in case of any need.

"Abhi, tum bhi change krlo and have rest, mai sabko ghar bhej dungi.", ordered the doctor's caring wife to which he nodded in a yes.

After sending everyone home and making sure of Kairav's staying arrangement, she went to his cabin.
She hugged him, but didn't allowed herself to cry knowing how difficult it was for him to see her in tears.
"Thank you soo much.", she whispered.

"Thank you ki requirement nahi hai, it's my very first duty as a doctor."

She broke the hug and looked at him.
"Bhot thak gaye hoge, tum rest karo, mai khana bhejwati hu."

He helded her hand,
"Tumhne khana khaya?"

"Abhi, mujhse bilkul khaya nahi jaayega."

He cupped her face,
"Agar tum aaisa karogi, toh tumhari badi Maa aur Mimi ko koun samjhayega."
He always used to make her understand like a kid.

He instructed the staff to bring them food and they ate quietly, as the odd situation demanded.

"Akshu, ghar jao, rest karo, kal aa jana."

"Abhi, mai yahi rukk jaati hu na, tumhare cabin me, mai akele ghar par....ajeeb sa lagta hai."

"Goeanka Villa chali jao, waise bhi sabko waha tumhari jarurat hogi, mai to yahi rukne wala hu, in case of any emergency."

She hesitated at first but finally gave in.
He asked Neil to drop her safely.

The next almost two days were gut-wrenching for a lot of people.
Akshara would console the entire family, making sure she don't breakdown infront of them.
She was living in the Goeanka Villa and, Abhimanyu was mostly at hospital and would only return to the flat to freshen-up and change his clothes.
She used to make sure that atleast he gets his proper meals, she knew very well that sometimes he used to get so drowned in work that he would not even have his food on time.

She used to stay near her bade papa, would talk to him, sing his favourite songs and even take care of Swarna.
After almost two days he finally opened his eyes, he found it was just his brother Akhilesh and wife Swarna in the room at that moment.
He raised a question,
"Akshu kaha hai, yahi thi na vo, mai jaanta hu apni bacchi ko."

Before he could get any reply, his Doctor entered the ward.
"How are feeling sir?"

"Theek hu beta."

"Aapki reports acchi hai, still apko discharge atleast do hafte baad hi milegi, we need to keep you under medical observation."

"Beta, Akshu nahi milegi mujhse?"

He looked towards the door frame, signalling that she is hiding behind the door, he knew his wife very well, she won't face him in fear.

"Beta mai jaanta hua tu waha hai, ek baar apne bade papa se mil le.", cried the ill patient.

She shrugged even more, she wanted to meet him so badly still wasn't having the courage to look at him in this condition.

"Please beta", came another crying plead.

She couldn't hold herself now and entered the room.
Seeing her he immediately folded his hands infront of both these kids, asking for forgiveness.

"Nahi bade papa, aaisa mat kijiye please.", she rushed towards him.

"Maaf krdo mujhe.", he looked towards both Akshara and Abhimanyu.

"Sir please, aapko maafi mangne ki jarurat nahi. Filhaal inn baato ko rahne dijie aur apni sehat par dyaan dijie.", replied Abhi.

"Beta lekin meri ek sarth hai, tabhi mai manuga ki tum dono ne mujhe maaf kar diya hai aur apna bhi dyaan rakhuga."

Mr. and Mrs. Birla looked at each other with confused faces, soon their confusion was cleared out when Manish clarified,
"Apni beti ko ghar le jaana chahte hai, dhoom dhaam se uski shadi krna chahte hai aur khushi-khushi ushe tumhre sath vida krna chahte hai."

They both smiled and nodded in a yes.
Leaving the family to rejoice this moment, Abhimanyu left for his cabin where his wife accompanied him soon.
"Toh Mr. Birla aapki shadi hone wali hai, kaise mehsoos ho raha hai aapko.", she asked teasing.

He lifted her up and made her sit of his desk, placing his hands on her waist.
"Khushi toh bhot hai, lekin apni hi biwi ko dubara biwi banane ke liye, unse itne din tak door rehna padega uska gham bhi jarur hai."

She laughed and then said,
"Abhi, I got the answer of what I was feeling incomplete."

They got a flashback of a night after their first month anniversary.
_________________________________________
Flashback:

He couldn't do anything special for their special day, hence was planning something to compensate it.
He was never good with gifts and surprises, moreover his profession didn't allowed him much leisure to think about such things. She was always respectful of his duty, knowing his work saves not only lives but families as well, he was very thankful of such an understanding partner.

He planned a very beautiful candle light dinner at this fancy resturant, but he was so bad at keeping secrets and the plan was already disclosed infront of her.
"But what is the requirement?", she asked.

"Because I want to do something special for us."

"I know, but these fancy resturants aren't the vibe."

"Hah...please now dont start with your lecture of savings and all.", he said rolling his eyes.

"No no, it's not about that."

"Then?"

"I mean, in these fancy high class resturants we need to be way to formal, will have to follow their etiquette, have sit at a distance from each other, can't share the food from each other's plate, and the most irritating part is that every now and then a waiter will stand on our heads asking 'Sir do you need anything?', 'Ma'am is there something I can get you?' "

"Fine! I give up on this plan", he stopped her from further complains.

They both left for work, she didn't had much sessions that day and was leaving early. Before leaving she visited him and asked him to come home early if possible.

He reached home somewhat in the evening.
As he entered, the complete flat was dimly lighted. He closed the door to find a hanging note on it,
"Go to the room and change, I'll be waiting for you in the main balcony".

He freshen up and changed, and then went to the balcony area, as he opened the door, he found a floor table with lightening candles on it and his favourite Italian cuisine, ready to be served.
He was mesmerising over the preparation when he felt two soft arms tightening on him from behind.
"I missed you.", said her soothing voice.

He turned around to place a forehead kiss,
"I missed you too, this is a really beautiful surprise but I was supposed to do this."

She pulled him nearer and added,
"Kyu? Sirf tumhari anniversary thi meri nahi."

They chuckled and sat down to have their dinner.
They both had finished the served course, it was her fingers that she was going to wipe with the tissues, but before she could, he grabbed her hand and started licking each of her finger one by one.
She felt as if her stomach was filled with flying dandelions.
Before she could say anything, he uttered,
"I have got a gift for you."
He pulled out a pendant set and moved her hair to the front to make her wear it.

After locking the chain, he softly placed a kiss on the back of her neck, then moved on the front, near her jawline, he swiftly kissed away the bread crumbs near her lips. He was about to lock their lips together, when as a reflex she moved her face to the other side and clutched the fabric of his shirt tightly.
The next moment she was in his arms as he swiftly sweeped her up from the floor and took her to their bedroom.
He sat on the bed, with her still on his lap. He started kissing her neck passionately, but stopped as a tear dropped on his cheek from her eyes.
He moved back and cupped her face with both his palms,
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Look at me Akshu."

She lifted her eyelids,
"I am sorry Abhi", said she in a weeping tone.

"What is it? Tell me", he creased her face and asked in concern.

"I...I don't know, just doesn't feel right, something feels as incomplete, I don't know....I mean...."

"Ssshhh....sshh....its okay! Its okay, I don't want to rush things, take your time, I know sab kucch itni jaldi me hua hai ki....Hamara pass toh puri zindgi padi hai.", saying this he placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

She had this guilt on her face but washed it away with some relief.
Sometimes it was difficult for him to keep his hands to himself, he wanted to touch her, to be close to her, to feel her, to just love her. He waited willingly, knowing one day everything will be fine, it will take time for sure, she took a long way to finally accept her feelings, soon she will also find the answers to her thoughts, he was sure of it.

Flashback ended.
_________________________________________

Today she found out what was missing in this picture, maybe the validity from entire families or maybe something more than that, her heart just told her that every confusion has wiped out.

Soon all the functions started, from engagement to haldi, every function was done with utmost sincerity.
They choose simple engagement rings, something a surgeon can wear on a daily basis, platinum bands with a small diamond.

It was after the haldi that he tried to face time her, more than 10 times his call was declined.
Finally, she gave a call back, a voice call.
"Arey, ek toh call nahi utha rahi aur ab voice call kiya hai.", he complained.

"Video call nahi karugi, Mimi instructed that we can only see each other now directly at the wedding.", she declared.

"This is not done, I want to see you, dekhu toh kaisa aaya hai haldi ka rang."

"Bhot sundarrrr, aaine me dekh kar bata rahi hu tumhe.", she teased him.

"Ye galat baat hai, mujhe pura haq hai tumhe dekhne ka, mai pati--"

"Ok byeeeiiii."
Saying this she ended the call.

"Ek Baar Shaadi ho jaane do, fir dekhta hu tumhe.", he said laughing at himself.

The Bharat arrived at the exact time, as our punctual Doctor didn't allowed anyone to be late, he was toh set to leave on time, doesn't matter if everyone was ready or not.

He saw her walking down the stairs, his eyes just got glued at her. She really made him wait for so long to make the final appearance, but it was all worth it.
When she sat next to him then it felt like his heart was pounding in a sync with hers.

Pandit ji called up for bride's parents to do the kanyadan, this left an hollow silence in the atmosphere, until Manish Goeanka announced,
"Ladki ka kanyadan uska bhai karega Pandit ji.", he then looked at Kairav to continue,
"Ek pita ka farz hamesha nibhaya hai tumhne, apni behen ka sath kabhi nahi chora hai, tumse jayada haq kisi ka nahi hai beta."

"Bade papa, mai kaise....nahi mujhse nahi hoga, apni Akshu ko mai kaise de du kisi aur ko, vo bhi apne hatho se, nahi....", he said with teary eyes.

She raised her hands towards her bhaiya and looking at her beautiful sister as a bride he couldn't deny the request.

The wedding and bidai happened simultaneously, she was consoled after the vidayi by not just her husband this time but by an entire big family. They all gave her a warm welcome, not just in this house but in their family as well.

It was finally the night they both were waiting for, first he was stopped by his Shefhali Bhabhi and Nishta on the door of his room, asking for the entry fees to get an entry in his room. He fulfilled their demands after 15 minutes of senseless arguments.

He locked the door and saw the bride sitting on the bed, he went near her and sat next to her,
"Akshu, itna bada ghoonghat, seriously?"

"Haaye daiya, durr hatiye humse.", came with an unusual voice.

He jumped off the bed,
"Ye...ye tumhari awaj ko kya hua hai.", he asked stammering.

"Vo cold drink pee li thi maine jayada isliye gala baith gaya hai."

"Gala baith gya hai ya gala badal gaya hai."
Saying this he threw away the ghoonghat from this bride's head.
It was Neil, Akshara came out from behind the curtains, brusting into laughter.

"Neil ke bacche, tujhe toh mai.", as he tried to catch his brother.

"Bhabhi, Bachao! Bachao!", as this Chamgadar used Akshara as a shield and ran out of their room.

Before exiting he pointed on the side table, that had boxes of condoms, looking at Abhimanyu, he left saying
"Have fun!....."

"Tum kaha bhag rahi ho.", he catched Akshara into his embrace.

"Ab toh phas chuki hu, ab kaha jaogi bhag kar."

"Accha ji."

"Ji"

"Yahi rukna bhagna mat, mai bus Abhi aaya washroom se."

"Nahi tum washroom nahi ja sakte.", as she blocked his way in a weird way with trying to hide something kinda expressions.

"Yeh Kaisi ajeeb si zidd hai, hato mujhe jana hai.", as he tried move her aside.

"Nahi! Tum....tum andar nahi ja sakte.", still standing infront of him.

"Hato yaar."
As he entered the washroom, he saw a very bold night dress hanging on the hanger, it had a side slit and spaghetti straps.

She saw him looking at the her prepared surprise, she turned around and covered her face with both the palms.

"Oohhhhh, now I see, hmm, so there was a surprise for me.", as he moved back to her.
"Maine bus dekh liya toh itna sharma rahi ho tum, isse pahen kar mere Saamne kaise aati, I doubt.", he said removing her palms from her face, she was all red, to add a little more blush, he teased,
"Waise you won't need this tonight, han you pack this for our honeymoon.", he whispered in her ear.

He came from the washroom in minutes, he saw her, how pretty she was looking while removing all those heavy jewellery she was carrying all day.

"Now let me take care of you.", as he took her in his arms.

He was about the close the gap between them when his phone started to ring. It displayed the emergency number of the hospital.

"Seriously?", he was beyond irritated now.

"Hello, kya kaam hai.", as he received the call, prioritizing his duty and also following his wife's order.

"Sir, there is an emergency, you need to come to the hospital", the assistant doctor informed.

"Bhai sirf mai hi ek doctor thodi hu, aur bhi toh hai, aaj shadi hui hai meri.", he asked to enquire about the other available doctors.

"Sorry sir, but aapki jarurat hai yaha."

"Jarurat toh meri yaha bhi hai.", he murmered.

He was about to hang up, when he heard the other side controlling his laugh.

"I am so sorry sir, ye ek prank call tha, Parth sir ne request ki thi."
Before the assistant could get some scolding, he pressed the disconnect button.

He saw her laughing uncontrollably, his heart used to blossom seeing her being happy.

He brought her back in his embrace, their eyes locked with each other.
His one hand was firmly holding her waist while the other brought her face nearer to him, he tilted his head.
Their lips touched, it felt current flowing into their bodies.
She started responding to his actions, trying to follow up.
His tongue tasted every bit of her mouth, he sucked on the lower lips, she moaned in between to get some air.

His hand went on her back trying to untie the dooris of her blouse, without breaking the fuming kiss.
Her hands were undoing the buttons of his sherwani's kurta.
The dupatta slided down, he picked her up from the floor, her legs wrapped around his waist as he took her to the bed.
He was kissing her bare skin, the neck, the face, the back.
She opened her closed eyes with the sound of wrapper, as he grabbed the condom packet from the side table.

That night was a night of passion, they were drowned with each other's love.
She doesn't even remember when she dozed off, she was too tired.

She woke up the next morning as sun rays fell on her, she rolled her eyes to the side to notice the time, it was 7 am in the morning, she wanted to sleep till afternoon atleast, to her body some rest after the reckless night, but it was her first day at this new house and she can't have such impression on the first day itself.

She realised a heavy arm was resting on her waist, as she moved to look at the other side. It was her husband, adoring her, with tilted head, resting on his palm with the support of the elbow.

"Good morning.", he said in his morning voice as he went to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning.", said she in a sleepy voice as she turned to his side.

He was coming closer to her but she was in a hurry to freshen up and pushed him back, trying to get out of bed.

He helded her firmly, she knew he wont let her go this way, so even she got closer to him, as he closed his eyes to just drown in the feeling of her lips, she took the chance to ran towards the bathroom.

But he was quicker than her as he followed back and locked the bathroom door pulling her in in the shower.

His morning mood was wilder than the night one, they both were entangled with each other's body as the hot shower water flowed down.

Their wild fantasies got interrupted when they heard a knock on the door.
Abhi didn't cared at all, but Akshu pushed him back at the second knock.

She draped the bathrobe and he a towel around his waist.
He smacked his feet on the floor with every step as he moved to answer the intruder on the door.

He opened a small gap of the door when Neil pushed just his head inside from this tiny space.
Our methidana irritatedly pushed back his head with just a finger tip and asked,
"Kya kaam hai subah subah?"

"Bro vo maa ne apko aur bhabhi ko ready hone bola hai, aaj aur bhi rasme krni hai na bhabhi ko."

"Theek hai, hum aaj jaayege neeche.", and closed the door on his face.

"Isse Accha toh hum apne uss chote se ghar me hi rah lete.", he complained as a small kid.

She left winking at him as she grabbed her outfit to change in the changing area.

Before he could start with his other complains, she deserted the room and went downstairs.

It was her first rasoi rasam that she needed to do, she prepared food keeping the mind the healthy side of the family and younger one who demanded something tasty.
The dinning table displayed a variety of dishes; fruits, juice, pancakes, poha, Akshu special kachoris ofcourse and gulab jamun.

The entire family praised the new family member, while he examined whether she has got any other burn or cut marks while preparing all this.

"Beta tu bhi sath me baith ja, sab sath me khayege.", as Manjari made her sit next to Abhimanyu.

"Manjari ek aur plate to lagawao.", instructed Mahima.

"Koi jarurat nahi hai, ab toh jo bhai ka hai vo bhabhi ka bhi hai.", Neil teased.

"Hn bhaiya aap bhabhi ko khilao na.", giggled Nishta.

They both shared the breakfast in the same plate and everyone around adored them.

"Papa, aap bhi lijiye na, aapne toh kucch liya hi nahi.", this left an awkwardness as Akshara addressed Harshvardhan Birla.

"Kya kaha tumhne?", Harsh asked.

Abhi was all set to roar if his sir will create any drama with Akshu.

"Sorr....sorry uncle....I mean sir...", she trailed off.

"Nahi nahi, tum mujhe papa bula sakti ho, rishte ke hisab se sahi to yahi hai, waise bhi kafhi saalo baad kisi ne hame papa bola hai.", he said emotionally.

Everyone's heart dropped listening to him as he smiled looking at his daughter-in-law.

Anand Birla gave them their wedding gift along with the shagun to Akshu for today's rasam. It was tickets to Mauritius for their honeymoon.

Each member went to work and Abhi took to the mischief of taking Akshu with him to their room as an excuse that he can't find some of his belongings.

As they reached their room, he locked it to fulfil his desire to kiss her before leaving, it was just one day and her neck was covered with hickeys, it was difficult to cover them all and she had to opt for coller dresses to hide her husband's doings.

They still had a long way to go but were the happiest at the moment to get everything they desired to get.
_________________________________________

A/N:
I know this is a very long one but I didn't wanted to drag it as I wished to give a happy ending.
Hope you people enjoyed this one.
There is a very interesting OS on its way.
And so many more if I'll get the ideas.

Also, I want to write a full fledged story with the same characters but a different storyline.
I mean if you have read stories of Abhira like,
●Kyon?
●Abhira: Her undercover boss,
Etc., something like that.
I just want your opinions, whether you would like to read something like this, a different story on them, do let me know in the comments.

Sending lots of love,
<3 (;

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.8K 1.2K 10
The story focuses on the third generation Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai. This is the continuation after the engagement ceremony of Abhimanya and Aarohi...
172K 8.5K 33
Mature Story Abhimanyu Birla swore to never fall in love until the new intern catches his eye. Now all he wants is Akshara Goenka
12.7K 819 8
Abhira one-shots.
26.8K 2.2K 25
My first Abhira story