Cat-Like(KenmaXreader)

By zWeebiez

Y/N is a setter of Nekoma's VB Girls,A quiet gamer girl that has trust issues. She meets a boy that's similar... More

Chapter1:Meet Up
Chapter2:Hair Dye and Piercings
Chapter3:StrayCat and ApplePi
Chapter4:Break Up
Chapter5:Neko
Chapter6:Dating Someone
Chapter7:Practice Match
Chapter8:Karma
Chapter9:Dating?
Chapter10:Meeting The Family
Chapter11:Suguru Mansion.
Chapter12:Attention
Chapter13:Fukurōdani
Chapter14:Emotional
Chapter15:Relationship
Chapter16:Changes
Chapter17:Vacation House
Chapter18:Water
Chapter19:The Proud Lioness
Chapter20:The Free Raven
Chapter21:The Fearless Jaguar
Chapter22:The Sophisticated Snake
Chapter23:The Dance of the Heiress
Chapter24:Here in the Garden
Chapter25:Morning Ruckus
Chapter26:Dumbasses & Smartasses
Chapter27:Rings
Chapter28:Sachiko
Chapter29:Camp
Chapter30:Dreams
Chapter31:New Guy
Chapter32:Their Idea of Fun
Chapter33:Handwritten Letters
Chapter34: Fill In
Chapter35:Fera-L
Chapter36:Busy Day 1
Chapter37: Busy Day 2
Chapter38: Filming
Chapter39:Instinct
Chapter40:Announcement (1/2)
Chapter41:Announcement (2/2)
Chapter42:Hair
Chapter43:A little Tired
Chapter44:Former Family
Chapter45:Visiting
Chapter46:Jealousy
Chapter47:Tell Me
Chapter48:Nostalgia
Chapter49:Where is Y/N?
Chapter50:Cheer
Chapter51:For You
Chapter52:Staying Warm
Chapter53:Level Up!
Chapter54:Kitten~
Chapter55:Pleasure
Chapter56:Hickey Problem
Chapter57:Sleeping Separately
Chapter58:Leaving Me?
Chapter59:Leave Me Not.
Chapter60:24 Hours Ago.
Chapter61:Space
Chapter62:Sunset
Chapter63:Never Again.
Chapter64:Divert The Pain
Chapter65:Bitchy
Chapter66: Shō Spoils
Chapter67:Surprise Love!
Chapter 68:Takoyaki
Chapter69:Cold Stare
Chapter70: "Goodbye"
Chapter71:Newbie
Chapter72:Cold Day
Chapter73:Nikko
Chapter74:Preparing ⚠︎︎
Chapter75:Ephemeral
Chapter76:Temporary
Chapter77:Trying
Chapter78:Remember?
Chapter79:Home
Chapter80:New People
Chapter81:Reminisce
Chapter82:A Year Later.
Chapter83:The Day
Chapter84:Certainly.
Chapter85:Protective
Chapter86:Apart for Awhile
Chapter87:A Married Life
Chapter88:Family
Chapter90:With You
Extra😭

Chapter89:Memories<3

545 17 25
By zWeebiez

>Excuse My Artwork, I am too lazy to put anything else<

~Third Person POV~
>Second Year of High School<

Y/N and her team were running laps around the school grounds after school, Another Tournament was coming up again so they were training their asses off. The gardening club left a bucket by the path walk and as Y/N was zoning out on their run, she didn't notice it.

She stumbled over the bucket and crashed onto the ground, everyone stopped for a moment before the scene infront of them finally settled into their minds, Emiko rushed beside her "Are you okay!?" She asked and Y/N looked up, her cheek was reddening, Chiasa and Akane checked Y/N for injuries, she scratched her palms and knees slightly, Y/N stayed silent the entire time as a guy from the gardening club picked her up and brought her to the clinic while the others continued onto their run.

When the girls came back to the gym to pick up their bags, the boys were still doing stretches in the gym "Hurry up you two! We need to get Y/N from the clinic!" Emiko scolded her kouhais for their tardiness, this caught Kenma's attention, he got up and came closer to Emiko, his eyes said his curiosity as to what happened. "Well Kozume, your girlfriend tripped and scratched her self during our run..." Akane said while Chiasa looked over her shoulder smiling unsurely, he was about to rush out the gym when the doors opened before he could touch them, Y/N stood there, the Guy from the Gardening Club who turns out to the president of their club was assisting Y/N. Kenma and Y/N looked at each other before Kenma suddenly pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay? You aren't badly hurt right?" Kenma's voice was soft and hushed, Y/N shook her head as Kenma checked all her bandaged parts, her left knee, both of her palms and wrists and her right cheek which got hit because she tried to break her fall but was too slow. "I'll be off now, thank you for understanding L/N-San." The Guy excused himself (This was before the they revealed identities if y'all remember<3) Y/N bowed and waved him goodbye as he walked off while waving back.

"I tripped over a bucket..." Y/N said and Kenma gave her a "Are You Serious?" Look, she just sighed and chuckled "Idiotic, I know..." She said and he stared at her for a moment "Pft-" Kenma reacted as he place a hand over his mouth "A bucket..." He said before laughing and Y/N joined his stupid laughing session. Their laughs were rarely heard but it just resonated whenever it happens... The Gym's atmosphere felt like the first day of Spring Day and all the flowers were in bloom as Pink clouded over the Trees.

>Graduating College Year<

Kenma was sitting at the third stair step as he read through his notes since they had an upcoming exam, Y/N was currently buying the two of them some snacks. Y/N ran down the stairs but Kenma didn't seem to notice so she placed the cold drink in Kenma's neck, he flinched from the chilling feeling, he looked over his shoulder to see his girlfriend grinning from ear to ear innocently as she held their food in her hands.

They went to where the benches were and ate some snacks as they reviewed their classes together. They ended up passing the test.

>Stella's Dimple-Dimples<

Stella was born with a cute dimple on her left cheek, Kenma started poking his baby's right cheek so he could "even out" the dimple. Y/N found her husband's actions adorable. Y/N was asleep on the rocking chair with Stella in her arms, both of them sound asleep.

Luna and Sol were playing in the garden while Kenma just came back from work early, he took a shower and changed his clothes, he slowly lifted Stella from Y/N and momentarily placed the sleeping baby in its crib as he also picked up his wife from the rocking chair and tucked her in bed. Kenma then picked up Stella once more and swayed her slightly as he hummed a lullaby.

Y/N woke up to see her husband poking their baby's right cheek. Ever since then, Kenma poked Stella's right cheek whenever he gets the chance.

It was early morning and Y/N went to the baby's crib to greet her child a good morning but Stella gave her a surprise. A year of Kenma poking the child's cheek had passed and as Y/N chimed a Good Morning to her child, she was baffled to see a dimple on the area that Kenma was poking every single minute of the day. "Kozume Kenma!" Y/N exclaimed as she picked up a cheery Stella into her arms as Kenma fell off the bed as he got startled by his wife's outburst "Huh? What? Y/N?" Kenma said as his mind went off-course, Y/N turned to him and he looked at her in confusion "Stella developed another dimple!" Y/N said and Kenma stumbled over his own feet as he ran towards his wife and child.

He felt so proud of himself and Y/N just couldn't believe the erratic behavior of her husband and kids and even the workers were astonished, though to be honest, it was adorable.

>Luna and Sol<

The Twins had turned 13 and were going to a private school and they planned to go to Nekoma for High School. The two middle schoolers walked their 4 year old sister to the daycare, They rarely got picked on but of course, the mumblings couldn't be said to their faces due to fear but that didn't mean there weren't any name calling behind their backs. The Twins shared one friend group. Their friends happen to be their cousins but that meant those kids were older than them, Mirai's child (Cielle) was a year older, Keiji's Kid (Sierra) was older while the younger child (Kenneth) was a year younger and so on and so forth, It was either they were older or younger.

The twins were sitting next to each other reading some books when someone new came up to them, Sol was the first one to notice the new comer, He looked up and he was kinda stunned for a moment, someone had approached them. "Hi... I'm Masaaki Akemi... I'm new here..." The new boy introduced himself "Suguru Sol." "Kozume Luna." The twins introduced themselves, they like doing this, exchanging or confusing everyone with their last names "Oi! New Kid! What are you doing!?" Vie, their class president exclaimed as he tried pulling away the new kid away from the twins "I'm deeply sorry! He's new here!" Vie said "It's obvious he is." Sol said "Let go of him Vie." Luna said and Vie looked dumbfounded, The Twins never really let anyone close to them, if they were to spend time with another person that's not family, it would be like dealing with business people, extremely professional but knows what they're doing.

"You heard My Luna, Right?" Sol said as he crossed his arms and looked at Vie "Of course She heard me Sol. Vie has very good hearing, do you not remember?" Luna said as she stared down at Vie, Vie quickly pulled herself away from Masaaki "I-I'm sorry! Please excuse me." Vie squeaked out and walked away from them, Luna and Vie have some... History. The Twins befriended Masaaki Akemi and that's their first ever friend.

The Twins always had each other's back and defended themselves and their friends and family from anyone. They were a Duo you wouldn't want to mess with. Almost everyone respected them and made sure to not end up on their bad side.

A few years had passed and Luna and Sol are now attending Nekoma High, They are already on their second year and their influence in people are the same. Luna and Sol were waiting for Masaaki in the halls. "YOU JERK! DON'T RUN AWAY FROM ME!" A girl yelled from the end of the hallway but the twins paid no mind "I TOLD YOU! IT WAS VIE'S FAULT!" The guy exclaimed as he run "DON'T USE THAT BONEHEAD GIRL AS AN EXCUSE!" The girl yelled as she threw things at him, he tried to dodge most of them, to Luna, Vie was being called a 'bonehead' seemed amusing, I mean who else would call the VP of the school's council a bonehead? The twins looked up to see a pretty girl running after their classmate, The guy dodged a book that she threw but it landed on Sol's face, The guy lost balance and pushed Luna into the floor, now everyone was dead silent.

"Sol! Are you okay!?" Luna exclaimed as she pushed the guy off and checked on her brother "Says the one with a bleeding arm..." Sol joked and Luna just smacked his head "It's not a joke if you're hurt! The family will kill us! More importantly... Them. You know how everyone is." Luna scolded his brother "What can we do? We're our Mother's kids." Sol joked while rubbing his forehead "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" The girl exclaimed "And what's a first year like you chasing after you're senior?" Vie interfered "Oh shut your fake ass mouth." Luna, Sol and the girl said, the three of them looked at each other and chuckled "Yo! Aki! Come on!" Luna exclaimed as he grabbed their friend who just stared dumbfounded at them "That's what you get for throwing orange juice all over me!" The girl exclaimed as she kicked the guy who was on the ground, She turned to Vie and Sol glared at Vie from behind her "That's for telling my brother that he's worthless!" The girl said as she threw a punch to Vie's face, The Twins looked at the girl with amusement, Vie and the guy were on the ground while Sol and Akemi pulled away the girls before they injure themselves more.

Sol bandaged Luna's arm which had a little cut while Luna placed an ice pack on her brother's forehead. "I'm Chiharu Aiya, First year Transfer Student!" The girl introduced herself "Masaaki Akemi." Akemi introduced himself "Suguru Luna." "Kozume Sol." The two said which earned them a smack in the head from Masaaki "You're gonna confuse her!" He said and the two chuckled "Kidding, I'm Kozume Luna and He's Suguru Sol." Luna joked and Masaaki smacked her again (Gentle enough to not hurt her) "Huh? Wha?" Aiya's face was so perplexed... "I'm Suguru-Kozume Sol." "Suguru-Kozume Luna." The twins properly introduced themselves "Oh! You're Twins!" Aiya exclaimed and the three nodded "They did that to me too, I found out weeks later." Masaaki Said and the twins laughed.

"I have a feeling we'll all get along..." Aiya mumbled "Wait till you meet our family!" Luna exclaimed and Sol just grinned "Well this friendship is starting off well... except for the part that I threw a book to your face and made you fall and hurt your arm." Aiya muttered "Don't worry, We usually just blame Vie." Luna shrugged and Aiya laughed. That's the start of their friendship.

Word Count:1905

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 6.5K 78
️️⭐️2nd Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 Kenma Kozume Category⭐️ An eccentric girl and a quiet gamer, two inexperienced people in love meet each ot...
79.3K 2K 23
➻ Y/n is a 3rd year that lives in Tokyo. She goes to Nekoma and is Nekoma's setter. Little did she know just a chocolate millshake could connect her...
1M 27.9K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
1K 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...