Mere Mitwa...(By Anjanaa)

By Anjanaa31

Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi...... More

Introduction......
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Epilogue.

Chapter 49

5.4K 387 37
By Anjanaa31

As Arnav had told Kushi that they can go for a Baby now, Kushi was overjoyed. Arnav had declared not to plan and let it happen when the time comes.

On the other hand -

Arnav has decided that they should have a baby. He no more fears for anything. He has decided that he would take it with flow. He didn't took any plans for the Baby. He and Kushi has mutually decided that Baby should be natural.

And Arnav pampered her more if possible, giving her the ample amount of rest she needed as a result of her gynecologist advice. Actually as Kushi was having pills these many days they thought to have an appointment with the doctor and she also gave positive answer. But advised her to take rest and not take any kind of stress so that she can be healthy.

Few months passed away -

It was one fine day when Kushi came inside his cabin all tensed up.

Kushi - Arnav ji......

Arnav who was looking at a file closed that immediately as he looked at her tensed form.

Arnav - What happened Kushi ?

Kushi clasped her hand in tension - Arnav ji, I think...... I...... Woh.....

Arnav stood up and moving near her, he cupped her cheek - Kya hua Kushi.....

Kushi got tensed and said - I think, Iam pregnant.

Arnav eyes popped out of the socket - What ?

Kushi nodded meekly.

Arnav - How do you know ?

Kushi - Just now I realised that Iam missing my dates.

Arnav - Haan I observed that You get tired easily these days...... Did you confirmed ?

Kushi nodded No and showed him the pregnancy test kit.

Arnav - What are you waiting for then ? Go..... Go and check......

Kushi nodded and went inside the washroom. Arnav heart beat started raising with every passing second. In few minutes kushi came out.

He rushed to her - What happened ?

Kushi - It will take five minutes.

Arnav - Ok. Relax. Sit down. We will see the result together.

Kushi sat on the sofa and Arnav sat opposite to her, she kept the kit on the table and clasped her hands together. By every passing second Kushi was nervously biting her nails and tapped her foot and breathed irregularly.

Arnav - Kushi.....

Kushi looked at him. Arnav could see thin layer of tears in her eyes.

Arnav extended his hands - Come here.

As if waiting for this she went to him immediately and was about to sat beside him, when he pulled her on his lap.

Arnav - Relax...... Whatever the result may be....... It's ok. Yeah.....

Kushi nodded and clutched his hands in hers tightly. Her hold on him said how much nervous she is.

He kissed her temple and patted her back trying to soothe her. As the seconds kept passing........ ARSHI didn't even blinked.

And as soon as the result appeared both held on each other tightly. Kushi buried her face in his chest and cried clutching his shirt. Arnav smiled through tears as the test resulted positive. He hugged Kushi close to him and kissed her hair. She hiccupped in his hold.

Arnav patted and caressed her back - Kushi......

Kushi clutched his shirt in return.

Arnav - Kushi..... come on..... Look at me.....

Kushi came out of the hug and Arnav wiped her tears.

Kushi - I..... I was..... I got so nervous Arnav ji. I can't tell you how much nervous I was......

Arnav smiled - Easy...... Calm down.

Kushi nodded and wiped her tears continuously.

Arnav held her chin and made her look at him - Happy parenthood My lady......

And that definitely bought a smile in kushi's face.

Arnav - I can't believe this, my Kushi is pregnant......

Kushi whined hugging him.

Arnav - Iam so excited and looking forward to spent everyday of this phase. With you.......

Kushi chuckled and wiped her tears fully - Me too.

Arnav - Ok..... Now go and wash your face. We will go to Doctor and shall have proper tests.

Kushi went inside the washroom and washed her face and smiled looking at her reflection. She is pregnant...... She can't believe this.

After she came out Arnav and Kushi started to hospital and giving her test they waited there.

Nurse - Mr and Mrs Raizada......

Arnav and Kushi glanced themselves and the nurse and stood up walking inside the cabin.

Doctor examined her reports - Hi Mrs. Raizada.....

Kushi smiled - Hello Doctor.....

Doctor closed the reports and looked at the anxious couple before them.

Doctor - So..... Mr and Mrs Raizada..... It's a good news on your way......

Arnav and Kushi clutched each other's hands gasping. Kushi's eyes started her water work again......

Doctor smiled seeing the excited face before her - Your baby is 4 weeks for now. I'll prescribe you the medicines. And my assistant will explain you about your do's and Don't's.

Saying so she prescribed the medicines and gave her the sheet.

They both stood up and thanking the Doctor both went away. Both were smiling like nothing. They followed the junior Doctor to her cabin who explained Kushi's diet chart, her routine check-up schedules and more on. Arnav concentrated on that fully.

Collecting her reports and medicines both sat in their car. During the whole drive back to home they both didn't spoke anything. There was a content silence and happiness in the environment. Arnav was so happy and today he understood the real meaning of Kushi's words ' First time always has its special place'. He can never explain the feeling of a new life that is going to live and grow infront of him. And he freaking has created that. That gave him a new energy inside.

Kushi on the other hand was totally in another world. She was so happy and caressed her womb every now and then.

They reached home and went inside their room. Kushi first went into washroom and got freshen up. Arnav then went inside washroom and got freshen up.

Both sat on the bed smiling. They both are married for two good years and yet this situation made them feel shy and blush.

Kushi - Arnav ji....

Arnav held her palms and moved closer wrapping her in his arms.

Kushi - Can you believe this ? Iam Pregnant...... We are going to have a Baby.

Arnav chuckled softly - It's like a dream. Are you still nervous ?

Kushi - Hmm.......

Arnav - Why ?

Kushi - We have to say this to family....

Arnav - ahh..... We have a big task ahead then.....

She nodded and looked at her palms blushing. Arnav laughed at her.

She whined and smacked his arms - Stop it....

Arnav - You are blushing...... Seriously ?

Kushi covered her face in her palms - Stop teasing me......

Arnav laughed again looking at her antics.

Kushi glared at him and taking a pillow she started hitting him - Laadgovernor shut up. It's first time...... And it's not like everyday I would get news of my pregnancy that I should not blush.

Arnav - hey..... Easy lady..... Our Junior will get disturbed......

Kushi stopped as soon as she heard that and kept the pillow down and looked down at her tummy.

Kushi - Is it ?

Arnav nodded - May be.....

Kushi - Will he hear everything ?

Arnav - How would I know ?

Kushi - We should be more careful na.

Arnav nodded his head slowly. As a new parents, this feel mixed with little confusion, some nervousness, some excitement and many happiness felt new to them.

They both waited till evening for everyone to assemble.

At living room -

Arnav and Kushi was sitting and watching movie along with others thinking to say that they are expecting.

Arnav cleared his throat - Guys......

Everyone looked at him.

Arnav - I have something to share with you all.

Kushi already started blushing and looked down not able to see anyone.

Arnav - Err..... Nani..... Mami...... Mama..... Aakash...... Anu....... Woh...... Actually.......

Everyone looked at him weird.

Arnav - I have to say that......

Nani sighed - Chote..... Tell us...... See the movie is going.

Arnav closed his eyes - Nani, Me and Kushi are expecting our First Baby. We are pregnant......

He said in a single flow. And opened his one eye to see that his whole family is sitting there with open mouth.

Arnav opened his eyes and expected someone to react at least.......

Arnav - What ?

Everyone looked at each other and a happy smile bloomed on everyone's face. Anika squealed first and ran towards Kushi taking her in a hug. While Kushi still sat admiring the floor.

Nani went and sat between them and wrapped her arms around her - Kush raho.......

Mami and Mama hugged Arnav and Kushi and congratulated them.

Anika picked her baby who was five months by now.

Anika - Did you hear Ahanaa...... ? You are going to have a baby brother......

The little one didn't understood anything other than her mother's excitement and made noises smiling showing her toothless mouth.

Kushi was blushing all the while and movie was long forgotten.

Nani - Kushi, beta you stay at home and rest. No need to come office and stress doing work.

Arnav looked at her with wide eyes - No...... Kushi will come to office.

Nani glared at him - Chote.....

Arnav - Nani, she will be infront of me if she comes to office. Who will take care of her then ?

Mami - Arnav bitwa, Even Iam staying in this home. And I can very well take care of your wife.......

Arnav - No, No, No and No..... She will come to office, will stay beside me and I will take care of her.

Aakash - Maa, let her come. We will take care of her.

Anika - Haan Mummy ji..... Let her go till her seven months, then she can take rest at home.

Mami - Sab Nazar lagayenge humari bachi par......

Kushi was already in confusion hearing them. And she really wanted to stay beside Arnav.

Kushi - Mami, I'll go office for few days.

Arnav - Nani, I want Kushi to be with me all the time. I can't be away from her at this condition when she needs me the most.

Nani smiled with tears - Teek hei. I Trust you and I know that you will take care of my Bahu well.

Arnav smiled.

Mami - Wait a minute, I'll go and grab some sweets.

She ran inside the kitchen and grabbed some sweets for everyone.

Aakash - Congratulations Bhai.....

Arnav - Thanks Aakash.

Aakash - And Kushi, no more taking stress. We will appoint an efficient person to work under you.

Kushi smiled - Thanks Aakash Bhaiya. But Iam good for now.

Aakash - No means No. I know how much stress is there in office. So better appoint a person. What say Bhai ?

Arnav - I have already told Aman to look for someone......

Aakash raised his brows in surprise - Someone is so desperate it seems......

Arnav rolled his eyes and shook his head while Aakash jumped.

Aakash - I am going to have a niece or nephew....... This is so exciting.

Arnav - You are already a father Aakash.

Aakash - Even then, this is exciting Bhai.

Anika laughed seeing both of them and switched off the TV.

Anika - Did you consult with Doctor ?

Kushi - Yeah, she said, the baby is all fine and gave me few advices to follow.

Anika - Ok Bhabhi. It's getting late. Better we go and sleep.

Aakash - Yeah....... Let's call it a night. I need to have some important talk with my Daughter....... Hein na Ahana ?

He asked animatedly to the baby who inturn got cheered up seeing her father. One by one everyone retired to sleep.

Arnav sat on the poolside sipping his coffee when Kushi came there. Arnav smiled seeing her.

Kushi - What are you doing here ?

Arnav - Come here...... (He extended his hands)

Kushi smiled and taking his hands she sat beside him.

Arnav kissed her palms - Kushi......

Kushi - Hmm.....

Arnav - Kushi, I have something to share with you....... It's been so many days........ I wanted to discuss this with you.

Kushi sensed his serious voice - What happened Arnav ji ?

Arnav closed his eyes and taking a deep breath - But before all that promise me that you will listen calmly and will not get tensed......

Kushi frowned but still nodded promising to listen him.

Arnav - Kushi, I...... Woh...... Do you remember one day I told you that I wanna postpone our baby planning.

Kushi nodded her head remembering the incident.

Arnav - Actually, it was not just because that I needed our privacy. It's something else......

Kushi started getting tensed hearing him.

Arnav - Kushi relax..... It means nothing. It's just I wanna share that with you. I promise..... It doesn't matters now.

Kushi nodded while Arnav continued - Actually it's not just postponing, I was not ready to have a baby at all.....

Kushi's breath hitched and tears formed in her eyes. Arnav sighed and kneeled before her and kissed her forehead.

Arnav - Kushi relax.

Kushi hugged him - Arnav ji.... But you.....

Arnav - Shhhh....... First hear me out. Kushi I have already told you about my childhood. How I was all alone while my parents went to handle business. I have never discussed something detailed. But Kushi, my childhood was a disaster for me. As my parents were not near me, I suffered a lot, to such an extent that I started to hate everything, I stopped looking for my parents, I stopped missing them to an extent that it didn't make any difference when they passed away. I had no one to be with me when I fall sick, I had no one to share my feelings. For every child their father is their first hero, but I never got a chance to interact with him properly. He was not there to celebrate when I scored first rank, nor my mother was there for me to encourage me when I got first in sports. What I was living was not called as a life and I was scared to make my baby go through the same as me....... I don't want my child to live as the same as me.

Kushi was in tears hearing him ' What does he mean by all this ? Is he not ok with her being pregnant ? '

Arnav wiped his lone tears - I was scared whether I could be a good father if not as a Hero...... I was scared to find my son or daughter's hate me someday...... I know Iam a stupid but, I can't help it Kushi. I was scared whether I could fulfill the responsibilities of a father...... Because it's not just me, it's about a innocent life...... I don't want my Child's innocence go away from him at the tender age when all he need was our attention and care.

Kushi really don't know what to do right now. She just kept looking at him.

Kushi was scared to no ends - Just let me know one thing...... Do you want this baby or not ?

Arnav held her Hands in his firmly and looking straight in her eyes - I want this little one in my arms.

Kushi let out a breath of relief - Sach mein ?

Arnav - Haan Baba...... Sach mein.....

Kushi - But what were you telling all those things about.......

Arnav held her arms - Kushi I told you at the beginning itself. Don't panic and it means nothing. It's just my thoughts that I wanted to share with you.

Kushi - But.....

He laid on her lap and held her palms - I promise, I love our little one so much and I want our baby wholeheartedly.

Kushi smiled and caressed his hairs - I got scared for a minute.

Arnav - Don't be, as I told you, I had no one in my life before. I was just 10 when my parents passed away....... Nani was with me...... Mami, Aakash and Mama were in Nanital and came to live with me when I was almost 16. I was happy being with them...... But then I went to abroad for my college. I hardly interacted with them. And when I started being with them, half of my young age passed away. Then I used to hang out with my friends. That too.......was just for fun. Not real one who stood beside me.

Kushi - Arnav ji...... Our child won't undergo such things.

Arnav - I know....

Kushi - But Arnav ji...... This is all so confusing.

Arnav - If I wanna tell you in easy language...... Children are exactly like our plants. Very innocent and fragile. And parents are like their Sun and water. Both should be with the plant in equal proportion....... You know what will happen if plant gets sunlight or water less or excess right ?

(Kushi looked at him astonished at his way of thinking )

If it get excess it will rot, if it gets less the root will die..... For others it may be nothing but only that plant knows how hurting and painful it is...... And I don't want such situation for my child.

Kushi - If you have this much hesitation then.....

Arnav cut off her in middle - Why did I accept the baby ? And what changed suddenly.... Right ?

Kushi nodded as he completed her question.

Arnav - Simple..... Because I trust you....

Kushi frowned in surprise....

Arnav - I know my Child won't face any hurdles because you will be there to love him or her.

He turned now facing her tummy and kissed her tummy above the shirt - And I promise you Baby, I will be there with you at every step. I won't let you go through the same as me. You will be mine and your Mumma's priority..... This whole world comes after you. Papa will chose you over everything. I promise.....

Kushi smiled through tears holding his hands.

Arnav - And this change is in me because of Ahanaa....... When Anika got pregnant I felt guilty for keeping you away from your happiness...... The way you enjoyed her pregnancy made me to fight my thoughts and after Ahanaa was born and whenever I look her smile, I wanna see the exact smile of yours in our baby.

Kushi - acha ?

Arnav - Hmm...... Because my wife has got beautiful smile for herself.

Kushi - I would have helped you if you share this with me before.

Arnav chuckled - Yes you would've tried. And I would have accepted, but trust me that would've just for you. And it would've been not lee's than a disaster in our life. Sharing that with you would've caused unwanted arguments and misunderstanding between us which I cannot afford at any cost. The problem is within me and it should be me who should fight that. And I fought over it, two years time and little cute Ahanaa was enough for that. Now see, I have told you everything and it doesn't means anything.

Kushi kissed her forehead - It means to me Arnav ji. Our child is so lucky to have you as it's father. I have seen persons planning for their children's future when a wife gets pregnant. But here you are, planning of its life even before the baby's existence.

Arnav - Kushi for every child, no money no status and nothing matters than to be pampered by their parents. Parent's time is what the kids need. Its not either father or mother, it should always both.

Kushi - I love you Arnav ji.....

Arnav - Love you too meri Jaan...... Waise I have decided......

Kushi - What ?

Arnav - After our baby born you take care of office. I will stay at home.....

Kushi - Ok..... For two or three months I can manage alone.

Arnav - Oh madam..... For next seven years I won't come office.

Kushi gasped - What ?

Arnav - I will be with my baby and take care of him or her.....

Kushi - I can understand for three years..... Baby will go school after that......Then why extra four years ?

Arnav - Excuse me...... Do you think I will leave my baby as a single baby...... No way...... After four years, when my first baby will go kindergarten, we will have second baby. Next three years for our second baby.

Kushi blushed and smacked his arms making him hiss.

Arnav - Arey..... Why are you beating me ?

Kushi - You are just impossible.

Arnav - Why..... I will have Two kids along with Ahanaa. I will play with them. I will drop them school. I will pick them from there. I will.......

Kushi - You will do all this...... Then what will I do ?

Arnav grinned - Join me in all this...... We will have fun.....

Kushi - What about our AR then ?

Arnav - We can go there every now and then..... I can manage it from home itself.

Kushi - Full proof plan it seems.....

Arnav nodded grinning ear to ear.

Arnav then stood up and picked her in his arms - Let's go inside.

He laid her on the bed. And kneeled beside her, then started unbuttoning her shirt.

She held his hands - What are you doing ?

Arnav - Shhhhh......

He removed her night shirt. He then kept his hands over her tummy feeling his baby's presence for the very first time.
He got tears in his eyes as he realized that a small life is breathing there. He then leaned forward and kissed her tummy.

Kushi who was looking at him also got tears in her eyes.

Arnav - Humara junior...... He or she must be sleeping now right ?

Kushi nodded her head smiling through tears.

He again bend down to kiss her flat belly and laid beside her. Hugging her close and kissing her forehead he asked her to sleep.

Kushi slept in his arms closing her eyes with love over flowing in her heart for her husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
87K 7.3K 66
Story about two Twins - The Raizada's
283K 23.8K 60
Another creation of our Lovely Arshi
83K 3.9K 5
Peep in to know more..