Seeing Red - BokuAka

By Haikyuu_nerd

Bokuto knew he had secrets. He knew he had issues. He also knew that visiting the red light district was like... More

1. Nervous
2. Talk to Me
3. Special
4. Body Progress
5. Comfortable
6. Normal
7. Warm
8. Slow
9. Sleep Talking
10. Touching People
11. Salt Lamp
12. On the Counter
13. Ear
14. Stomach
15. Hurts
16. Techician
17. Five Hours
18. Quit
19. Squishy Face
20. Boyfriend
21. Nap
22. Amazing
23. Jobs
24. Better
25. Kisses
26. Resume
27. Wind Down
29. Ice Cream
30. Healthy
31. Boring
32. Love
33. Little Ones
34. Seeing

28. Ten

2.2K 111 160
By Haikyuu_nerd

Akaashi rushed into Bokuto's apartment, grinning. "Kotarou! Kotarou!"

Bokuto looked over from hanging up his work clothes. "What is it Kashi?"

"I'm gonna wait till you stop so I don't break a hanger."

Bokuto finished and turned to him. "Hm?"

"I got the job!"

"Congrats sunshine!" Bokuto lifted Akaashi up, hugging him. "How about we have one of your favorites for dinner to celebrate? Hm?"

"Oh yeah! What about... hot pot? You like that, right?"

"Ooh hot pot sounds amazing." Bokuto set him down and kissed his forehead. "Call whoever you would like."

"Just Suga."

"Alright. Want me to call Kenji? Or Kuroo?"

"Kenji can't really eat hot pot right now. She's pretty close to having her baby so I don't know if she should be in public."

"True. I'll call Kuroo." Bokuto grabbed his phone and leaned into Akaashi. "Kuroooo wanna have hot pot with me and Akaashi and one of his friends."

Akaashi looked up and kissed his lips gently. "The one kinda near the coffee shop."

"Okay hun. How about you change into something more comfortable?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi walked off to Bokuto's room.

"He said yes!"

Akaashi poked out his head from the room and smiled. Bokuto was already redressed due to being off of work for a while and waited patiently for Akaashi. He came back out with a sweater on and some black jeans, glasses on even though he normally wore contacts.

"You took your contacts out?"

"I didn't want to take them out later."

"Reasonable. What did Suga say?"

"He said he'd be there in a bit."

Bokuto felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and sighed. "Hang on." He answered the phone. "You need something?"

Akaashi stood there, playing Bokuto's hand.

"Hey do you mind if Kuroo invites someone else? His friend got off of work and needs to kinda calm down."

"Mhmm that's okay."

"Alright great." Bokuto answered Kuroo and hung up again. "You ready to go?"

"I am."

Bokuto took his hand and they headed to the restaurant. Akaashi was pretty quiet and his stims were quiet. When Bokuto got them seated, Akaashi huddled close. "Too many people?"

"No. Just excited."

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Mhmm."

"Do you want to see a psychiatrist to see if you may have been misdiagnosed?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your symptoms don't really fit just adhd."

"What do they fit?"

"Autism."

Akaashi's brows furrowed. "I've heard of the confusion between them but I don't think I'm autistic. I let people touch me. Aren't autistic people sensitive to touch?"

"They can be but you also ignored your body."

Akaashi sighed. "I don't want to talk about this anymore."

"Okay." Bokuto took out his phone. "What do you normally like here?"

"Vegetables and beef."

Bokuto hummed. Sugawara walked over to the table and sat down, smiling. "Congrats Akaashi."

"Thank you." Akaashi grabbed Bokuto's hand under the table. A group of people were coming into the restaurant and he recognized at least five of them as clients.

Bokuto glanced at him. "Woah, woah what's going on?"

"More of those people."

"Ah. Do you maybe wanna sit on the other side of the table so you don't see people walk in?"

"Yes please."

Sugawara switched places with them and wasn't as bothered. "So Kotarou, Keiji, how have things been?"

"Pretty good from what I can tell."

Akaashi nodded. "I think everything is good too."

Sugawara smiled. "You guys are so cute."

Akaashi still held Bokuto's hand, letting him order. What if Kuroo's friend was a client? Oh God he may have made a mistake. "Babe."

"Mhmm?"

"What do you want to drink?"

"Water. But in a cup with a lid."

"Noted." Bokuto glanced back and smiled. "Kuroo's here."

Akaashi gripped his hand right, taking in a shaky breath. "And the person with him?"

"Not a client," Sugawara stated softly.

Akaashi relaxed. Kuroo came and sat down next to Bokuto, the other male sitting with Sugawara. He was tall and similar build of Bokuto, just a bit shorter. He looked nice.

"Oh! Kuroo! Hi, how are things with the boyfriend?"

"Great. He's sassy as always but everything's good."

Akaashi glanced up at Bokuto, still nervous. Bokuto smiled. "It's okay."

Akaashi nodded.

"Oh I forgot to ask but what job did you get?"

"I got a receptionist spot at a building focusing on the arts. At a college."

"You didn't need any fancy degrees?"

"No."

"Cool!" Sugawara looked over to the newer member of the group. "Hi! What's your name?"

"Daichi Sawamura. You?"

"Ooh. My name's Sugawara Koushi." He pointed to Bokuto. "That's Bokuto Kotarou and his boyfriend being all chill is Akaashi Keiji."

"Nice to meet you all." Daichi smiled. "Congratulations on your job Akaashi. I hope I'm not intruding by eating with all of you tonight."

"It's okay." Akaashi sat up a bit. He leaned into Bokuto. "Where do you work?"

"I'm actually a police officer."

Sugawara and Akaashi both stared. Bokuto tensed. "Kuroo, I thought we talked about-"

"He doesn't know."

Daichi worriedly looked at the others. "Something wrong?"

"It's just that police officers kinda suck so-" Sugawara started.

"Suga!" Akaashi exclaimed.

"What?! Am I wrong?!"

Daichi laughed. "It's okay, I know. We do suck."

Sugawara grinned. "I like this guy. Can we keep him?"

Kuroo shrugged. "He's chill."

Akaashi nodded. "I still think saying that was a bit rude."

Bokuto shifted in his seat, taking a deep breath. He had started testosterone again two weeks ago and the effects of it were already taking hold of him. He hated himself for it but he was very much in need of some assistance from his partner.

Akaashi pointed to his phone. "Someone's calling."

Bokuto glanced at his phone. "That's Kiri." He texted her and put his phone under one of his thighs on his seat. "It's fine I'll talk to her later."

Akaashi nodded. He looked to Kuroo, who seemed a bit bored. Maybe when the food would come everything would be okay? Even Bokuto seemed off tonight and he was the one that wanted to celebrate.

When they got home he noticed Bokuto rushing to change clothes and grew worried. "Kotarou? Are you feeling sick?"

"No, no! It's okay just get ready for bed I'll be right there!"

Akaashi stepped towards the bathroom. "Are you feeling dysphoric?"

"Quite the opposite actually. My testosterone is fucking with me."

"In a bad way?"

"Babe I am literally so horny I would ride your thigh out. It's fucking bad."

Akaashi stood there, shocked by the response. Bokuto was aroused? That hadn't happened in months.

"Sorry for yelling."

"It's okay. Can you come out of the bathroom? We can try that if you want." Akaashi knocked softly. "Kotarou I am not going to be mad because of a hormone response."

The door opened. Bokuto stood there, furiously blushing. "I need help."

"I can help. It's okay, I can help." Akaashi led him to the bed and sat down. Bokuto wasn't too heavy for him so situating him in his lap was easy. "Okay... just relax for a second. Everything must feel really sensitive for you to be acting like this."

Bokuto burrowed his face in Akaashi's neck. He was only in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt now so contact was happening everywhere. Akaashi kissed the side of his head. "Just do as I say sweetheart. Everything will feel so much better."

Bokuto nodded. Thank God for the dark and his love.

"Do I have your permission?"

"You do... can you call me something nice?"

"Of course I can." Akaashi ran his hands over Bokuto's thighs. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Kinda but not really."

"How does good boy sound? Or baby?"

"I like those." Bokuto gripped Akaashi's shoulders, nervous. "This won't hurt?"

"No. Not at all."

Bokuto nodded. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just what you said. Press your hips down and roll them." Akaashi guided him, hands on Bokuto's hips. Bokuto rolled his hips down slowly, his breath hot and heavy as he rested against Akaashi. "There we go baby, just like that. Does that feel good?"

"I-it does."

Akaashi pressed him harder and Bokuto couldn't hold back the soft moan that he let out. "Too much?"

"No."

"Do you think you can press that hard on your own?"

"Mhmm." Bokuto shifted and started pressing harder. He whined after a minute and held Akaashi's hand.

"You're doing so good Kotarou. Relax. It's okay."

Bokuto pressed even harder and rocked his hips, panting. "Gonna cum..."

Akaashi kissed the side of his head again. "There we go... good boy, you're doing so good."

Bokuto grabbed at him hurriedly. He gasped for air, overwhelmed.

"Deep breaths. That felt so good, didn't it? Did you enjoy it?"

"I did. I did so much," Bokuto breathed. He could still feel that burning feeling and sighed. "Can we go again?"

"If you do it for too long it may hurt. Lay down and let me fix everything."

Bokuto made his way out of Akaashi's lap, knees weak. He took off his boxers and laid out on the bed just like Akaashi liked him to be and waited.

"Just so I know the limit, how many times in a row have you orgasmed before?"

"Four."

"Only four baby? Is that as far as you can go?" Akaashi whispered. He took off his shirt and got comfortable.

"That's as far as I'm aware of. I tried to keep going but fell asleep."

"At least you're honest. Mind if I tire you out?"

Bokuto had never been spoken to that way. Never in his life had something come so easy. "Yes please."

Akaashi nodded. "Relax your hips Ko." As soon as Bokuto did so Akaashi started to help him, just doing as he needed. That night Bokuto kept whispering over and over again for more until four turned to five and five turned to six which somehow turned to seven. Seven turned into ten by the time Bokuto was fully in bed and he was treated kindly though all of it despite how needy he had acted.

Akaashi knew that he loved Bokuto dearly and this only helped prove it more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 231 15
(This is a spin off of my book Wrong Body (FTM Deku), so there will be references from that book. But anyways. ) Katsuki, Hitoshi, Eijiro, and Denki...
121K 4.3K 23
(Y/N) is a trans guy who just transferred to Karasuno. Once there, he realizes that he needs to join a club and chooses the boys volleyball team. Mee...
8.7K 211 25
Computer company exec Akaashi Keiji has just been introduced to the ace of the MSBY Black Jackals, Bokuto Kotaro. Sparks fly from the beginning, and...
6.3K 73 24
izuku is keeping a secret from family, only three people know this secret her best friend bakugou and both his parents but how will the rest of her c...