ā›š‘¼š’š’‡š’š’“š’ˆš’š’•š’•š’†š’ š‘“š’†ļæ½...

By iluvvvme_

āš™’š™š š™¢š™–š™® š™›š™žš™œš™š™©, š™šš™«š™šš™£ š™¤š™«š™šš™§ š™©š™š™š š™Øš™©š™Ŗš™„š™žš™™š™šš™Øš™© š™©š™š™žš™£š™œš™Ø. š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™©š™š™–š™© š™¬š™¤š™£'š™©... More

āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¶š’š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’‰š’“š’†š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’š’–š’“āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’Šš’—š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’Šš’™āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’†š’—š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¬š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘µš’Šš’š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’•š’‘š’†š’“ š‘»š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¬š’š’†š’—š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’—š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’‰š’Šš’“š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’š’–š’“š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘­š’Šš’‡š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’Šš’™š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘ŗš’†š’—š’†š’š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘µš’Šš’š’†š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’šāœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š‘¶š’š’†āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š š‘»š’˜š’āœ§
āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘»š’˜š’†š’š’•š’š-š‘»š’‰š’“š’†š’†āœ§

āœ§š‘Ŗš’‰š’‚š’‘š’•š’†š’“ š‘¬š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’•š’†š’†š’āœ§

288 7 5
By iluvvvme_

   Rainbow was in the hall, getting ready for her fourth period. Sunset was talking to her other friends, but she didn't mind. She had plenty of time to talk to her at lunch anyway. Rainbow smiled in content, today was like any other day; She went to class, talked to Sunset and only her. Nothing changed, it still surprised the rainbow haired girl. She was expecting everything to be normal again sooner or later. But it's been a month since this situation has been occurring. Nothing changed, it only got worse.

"Rainbow Dash?" Someone suddenly said. She recognized the voice. But it wasn't expected. She turned around and saw that Principal Celestia was the one calling her name.

"Oh..Hi Principal Celestia." Rainbow greeted with a smile. She smiled back.

"Hi. How are you?"

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm alright. Just doing what I normally do." She replied. Principal Celestia had just remembered what she really came down here for moments later, "By the way Rainbow, Could you come to my office for a second?" She asked. Rainbow's eyes widened a little. What was this all about? Was she in trouble?

"Um...Alright." Rainbow said. She had a bad feeling about this for some reason. She didn't do anything, so maybe it was something else right? When she arrived at Celestia's office, she waited for Celestia to say what she wanted to say.

"Rainbow, I know what you're thinking. You're not in trouble." Principal Celestia stated. Rainbow sighed in relief.

"But..I do need to talk to you about Lighting Dust." She added. Rainbow's eyes widened. Uh oh, What happened this time?

"Oh...W-What about her?" Rainbow asked. Principal Celestia didn't reply right away. She looked at Rainbow Dash and sighed.

"You might wanna take a seat for this one." She said calmly. Rainbow did what she was told. She went from nervous to confused.

"Principal Celestia...I'm confused. Why did you bring me here?" Rainbow asked.

"Well...Let's just say..Lighting Dust and Applejack got into a fight," She stated. 

"Well I know that. But what does it have to do with me?" Rainbow asked, still not getting the whole point of being in Principal Celestia's office.

"Well, I had Applejack explain the whole story to me and she told me that Lighting Dust was only your friend to sabotage you and Applejack's friendship. Is that true?" Principal Celestia asked. Rainbow's eyes widened in fear and shock. Applejack actually told her all of that? It was really shocking for her. But it was also fearful. That also explains why Lighting Dust was suspended for 3 weeks instead of 10 or 5. She wasn't expecting Applejack to tell her the complete truth behind the fight. But she wasn't completely surprised, she's Applejack. She's known for her honesty throughout the school. But she also just made things worse, who knows what Lighting Dust is gonna do for revenge.

"Um...Yes." She gulped. Things weren't gonna be good after this, Lighting Dust was gonna kill her if she found out she told the truth about all of this.

"Not surprised that you said yes, it all came from Applejack anyway." Principal Celestia replied. Rainbow smiled, that was one of the best things about Applejack. Her honesty. She suddenly caught herself blushing at the thought. She began to panic slightly, but she didn't show it.

"So if you both know that Lighting Dust was sabotaging you guy's friendship, why didn't you try talking it out?" Principal Celestia asked. Rainbow's eyes widened for the hundredth time today, she didn't see that question coming. She didn't even know the answer herself.

"Uh...I-I'm not sure.." Rainbow said. Principal Celestia remained calm.

"Alright...But why would you let Lighting Dust ruin you and Applejack's friendship? I can tell you guys have a very everlasting bond. Did you even see that she was trying to ruin it?" She asked. Now Rainbow didn't like talking about this. It reminded her of the day when Applejack had got hit by a car and got lectured by all of her friends. Ever since then, she hated that day and hated talking about it.

"Well...I'll be honest..No, I didn't see it coming. But me and Applejack's bond was slowly fading and I didn't even notice it somehow. I wasn't paying attention to how Applejack was feeling. I didn't even think about Lighting Dust sabotaging our friendship, I just was blaming myself because I was paying more attention to Lighting Dust. But then one day I find out that Lighting Dust was using me to ruin me and Applejack's friendship for an unknown reason." Rainbow explained. Principal Celestia began to process everything Rainbow just said. It took some time, but she was able to process it all after a little while. As for the 'unknown reason' why Lighting Dust was trying to sabotage Rainbow and Applejack's friendship was pretty obvious at this point.

   She chuckled, "Rainbow, The reason why Lighting Dust is doing what she's doing is pretty obvious." She said.

"It is?" Rainbow asked. Celestia laughed and shook her head.

"Rainbow, She's jealous. You haven't realized that?" She stated. 

"Well..No. I mean, It's possible. But why?" Rainbow asked.

"Now that I'm afraid you have to see for yourself. I can't really tell you that." Principal Celestia said. 

"Oh..Okay."

"Well, At least just try to talk it out with Applejack soon. She's probably waiting on you to talk to her first because she refuses to be the first one to start a conversation." Principal Celestia chuckled at the last part. Rainbow chuckled also.

"Yeah that's true. That's Applejack for ya." Rainbow said with a slight smile. The bell had rung moments later.

"You're just in time. You can go ahead and go to class now. But next time..If something like this occurs, come to me and don't wait till the last minute." Principal Celestia said. Rainbow grinned and nodded. They both said bye to each other before Rainbow closed the door and went back to her locker. Sunset was surprisingly still there, she was getting ready to leave though.

"Where have you been?" Was the first thing Sunset asked her. Rainbow chuckled.

"I was in Celestia's office. Don't worry, I didn't get in trouble. She was just talking to me about the incident that took place earlier today." Rainbow said.

"Oh...Alright. Well I'll see you after school then." Sunset said, Rainbow smiled and wave before both of the teens went separate ways. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲...

   Rainbow sighed, she watched Applejack and Sunset as they were talking to each other. Applejack looked genuinely happy while she was talking to Sunset. But..there was this certain looked in her eyes as she smiled. She couldn't really explain it. All she could say was that it didn't feel right to her. Sunset looked over to Rainbow Dash, she tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey, chin up. You still have time to talk to her you know? No one's stopping you." Sunset reassured with a smile. She knew she was right, but how? When? Where? She ignored the questions that were in her thoughts and just sighed.

"Alright. I'll just talk to her when I'm ready." Rainbow said. Sunset nodded.

"Okay." Sunset replied. 

   Rainbow saw that Applejack wasn't talking to anyone at the moment. Maybe this could be the good time to talk to her. She knew she had to sooner or later. Little did she know, Applejack wanted to clear everything up just as much as she did. Rainbow cleared her throat and gathered all of the courage she had and finally spoke up.

"Uh..Applejack?" Rainbow spoke. When Applejack looked at her, Her heart immediately started beating fast. She was also blushing, which was actually shocking. It was because of the eye contact, she wasn't able to look in those shiny green eyes for a long time. 

"Um..Yeah?" Applejack replied in confusion. Rainbow tried to say something, but she couldn't. All she wanted to do was just run away, but there was no turning back. She mentally scolded at herself for thinking about doing this in the first place. Before she or Applejack could do anything else, the bell had rung. Rainbow thanked Celestia in her head, that bell saved her life.

"Well um..I'm gonna go to class now. Um..W-We could talk later I-I guess." Applejack stuttered, she was also blushing slightly. Why was she blushing? Was she imagining things? Why would Applejack blush in front of her anyway? And on top of that, she was stuttering as well. She was expecting her to snap at her, but..she didn't. Rainbow shook her head, she decided she wasn't gonna worry about that right now. She then went to her respective class.

✰✰✰

"Well, I wanna know which one of your students gave my daughter a black eye! I am not leaving until I get an explanation! It makes no sense that my daughter comes home with a black eye and tries to hide it from me. And on top of that, she's suspended for 3 weeks!" A woman scoffed. She looked just like Lighting Dust. Same colored hair, same skin color. Only difference was the eye color, her eyes were purple instead of gamboge (Orange to brown) .

"The student that did it is none of your concern. She may have started it, but it wasn't her fault that it happened. It seems like you're unaware of what your daughter has been doing." Principal Celestia said.

"I don't care what you have to say. Now tell me, Who gave my daughter a black eye??" The woman said, raising her voice a little.

"For the last time, I am not telling you who the student is." Principal Celestia replied. The purple eyed woman rolled her eyes. She then got up from her seat.

"Fine. I'll just figure it out myself." She said before walking out of the office with her daughter. Principal Celestia immediately got up to go after her. Before she left, she turned to her little sister.

"Luna, Tell everyone that it's a lockdown and students must stay in there classrooms at all times. I think this woman is threatening to hurt Applejack!" Celestia said while she was slightly panicking. Luna nodded. Principal Celestia left out of the office and went After Lighting Dust's mother.

"Ms. Dust, Please calm down. It isn't that serious." Principal Celestia said. But of course, she didn't listen to her.

"How do you expect me to calm down??!" She shouted. Celestia shook her head, she decided to call the security and let them deal with this. She just had warn Applejack about what was going on. Or should she? She wasn't really sure. But she knew one thing, things were about to get wild..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 980 31
Rainbow Dash suffured a long week at the hospital after the car accident of her lover, Applejack. She regrets everything that happend.. She had anoth...
84.6K 2.2K 19
Cover art by: @Appledash_ Applejack has liked Rainbow Dash for a while, and Rainbow has liked AJ too, but both were too shy to tell each other their...
1.7K 51 6
"Maybe you should talk with her. You'll never know know if you don't try.." "She won't listen to me. She hates me. I don't want to be ignored, not ag...
7.9K 336 28
"š“š”šž š’š­ššš«š¬ š€š›šØšÆšž š‘šžš¦š¢š§š šŒšž šŽšŸ š˜šØš®." 怐 Applejack and Rainbow Dash started off as online friends. They soon had the courage t...