The mafia princess (paused)

بواسطة laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... المزيد

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 28

35K 984 65
بواسطة laaibah1243

"Should we scare him?" Matteo asks as I stop outside of the door and he begin finding the app which controls all the lights in the house.

I only found out about this app not long ago and don't really know how to use it that well.

Matteo finds the app 'Rako' and clicks onto it. Searching for Lucas bedroom. After he gets everything set up I take the phone from his hands.

"Let's turn the lights on and off while watching the cameras on my phone." I explain giving him my phone to put the cameras on

"Good idea." Matteo smirks and begins typing on the phone.

"Wait how will we get the cameras if only Angelo and dad have access to them?" I question confused and frown thinking this plan won't work but Matteo's smirk doesn't falter.

He must have something planned then.

"I can hack into anything." He confidently replies and begins typing on my phone again occasionally, looking up at me.

"Done see." He turns the phone around showing me the inside of Lucas room and him laying in bed scrolling on his phone.

"Okay let's go to your room and start pranking him." I say walking over to his room and opening the door as he follows behind me.

I start turning the lights on and off as Luca looks up from his phone in confusion but it soon turns into terror.

"Ahhhhh GHOST, what the fuck! Please don't kill me, I'm to young to die!" Luca screams causing me and Matteo to burst into laughter.

I can't breath from how funny this is. Omg, he is acting like a little baby.

We continue watching as we see Luca run out of his room and towards dads office still screeching.

He continues screaming the whole way to dads office which alerts everyone in the house as everyone rushes to Luca.

"We need to log off and go to where everyone else is before they realise it was us." Matteo let's me know as he gets up and logs out.

I do the same as we exit the room and go towards the commotion.

"What happened? Why were you shouting Luca?" I inquire trying to not blow my cover by laughing.

"I- I think there is a ghost in my room." He stutters as it becomes harder to hide my chuckles.

"Have you both finished cleaning the mess you made." Angelo queries directing it to me and Matteo.

"Yeah we just finished." I lied as Angelo nodded, turning back to Luca.

"You are part of the mafia and scared of a ghost?" Dad question earning a nod in return. Dad rolls his eyes as he grabs Luca's shoulder. "Come on let's go see where this ghost is." Dad replies and they walk off to Lucas bedroom.

Everyone else separates back to what they were doing before and I go to my room.

I am so nervous to meet my cousins, I can't stop thinking about the what ifs.

My hands are shaking and sweaty and I feel like I'm going to faint from my nerves.

I slowly get up and make my way to Angelo's office hoping he can help calm me down a little.

As I stand outside, I don't even make an effort to knock and just walk in.

He always says I can go to him if I need to so I'm sure I don't need to knock.

Opening the door, I see Angelo at his desk typing on his computer but when he hears the door open he stops typing and looks towards my direction.

"What's wrong bambina?" Angelo put all his attention on me as I think he notices my shaky hands.

I sit opposite him and take a deep breath as he gets up and walks to me.

"I am so nervous. What if they don't accept me or don't want me here." I tell him my thoughts as he kneels down beside my chair.

"I promise they already love you." He assured me but I only nod slightly not believing him.

"They have known about you your whole life but you are finding out about them now and of course they will love you. Your a princess." He declares making me less nervous and I smile a little.

"If anyone says anything to you I will personally sort them out for you." He promises as I chuckle making him smile seeing me relax.

"Okay, thank you Angelo." I smile hugging him tightly.

"Do you want to go out to get a McFlurry with me?" Angelo raises his eyebrows as excitement crosses my face.

He already knows how much I love ice cream.

"Yess!" I jump up from the seat as we leave his office and I run towards the garage.

"What car do you want to take today Principessa?" Angelo questions as I scan the garage.

"Let's take the blue Chiron Bugatti." I exclaim hurrying to the car.

"Sure." He picks some key up and we get into the car driving to the gates as all the guards nod towards Angelo and open the gate.

Getting onto the empty road, Angelo speeds causing me to squeal.

"What McFlurry do you want?" He questions getting to the window.

We get our McFlurry's and sit outside eating them.

"When is everyone coming?" I insert after a while of silence.

"I think they will be here in 1 hour. They are going to your school as well. And you will be starting on Monday." He mentions as I nod finishing my McFlurry.

Now I don't know what to be more worried about, should I worry about going to school or meeting my cousins?

"Should we go back home now?" Angelo says as I nod causing him to stand up. We walk to the car and get in making it home in record speed.

We get out of the car and walk inside finding our siblings in the living room talking to each other.

"Where did you go?" Matteo questions causing everyone to gaze up at us.

I smirk thinking of a plan to make all of our siblings jealous.

"We went out." I shortly reply knowing he will want to know where.

"Where though?" Luca interjects as everyone listens intrigued.

"We got ice cream without all of you." I state proudly as they all look at us shocked and Angelo just shakes his head amused.

"WHAT THATS NOT FAIR-!" Matteo starts but gets cut of by the door opening

New chapter! Tomorrow I'm posting the new characters and maybe a chapter but it depends on what you think.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. I love reading the comments. ❤️❤️

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.2K 792 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
Amara بواسطة -Piranesi-

قصص المراهقين

72.7K 1.6K 31
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
Us Two And Them بواسطة Peachsk

قصص المراهقين

1.8M 45.5K 64
What happens when a mother and father get a divorce leaving their seven children heart broken and seperated from one another. When the father receive...
Parks & Moretti بواسطة ebird3839

قصص المراهقين

1.3M 36.4K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...