Eldest Potter

By Writer_Tash

While Harry James Potter was only 1 and a bit years old when his parents died, his older sister was 3. Born o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 29

2.9K 85 11
By Writer_Tash

Rose woke up slightly late but instead of worrying, she got herself dressed and headed downstairs.

She walked into the sitting room, seeing as everyone spoke about everyone who were coming. the fourteen year old girl just took a seat beside Petunia who was stood next to the fireplace.

"And Rose, what will you be doing?" Vernon asked.
"Sit here and look Pretty." Rose just simply said.
"Good." Vernon nodded.
Petunia and Vernon spoke for a while before she heard a knock at the door. Dudley answered the door and took their coats, inviting them in. Then they walked in and were greaten by Petunia and Vernon.
They took a seat and finally noticed Rose.

"And who are you?" They asked.
"This is Rose, my Neice." Vernon told them.
"Hello there Rose, what are you doing at your uncles home? Where are your parents?" The woman asked.
"My parents... They're uh... Dead." She told them, looking down.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." The woman spoke, shocked she had said that.
"It's good." She smiled.

Everyone ate their meal before sitting down to speak. The cake remained on the counter for later.
However that was interupted by a thumping sound upstairs. She knew it was Harry but knew she couldn't just leave. Vernon of course went to sort it out. He came back after and continued talking. That was however interupted 5 minutes later by a cake dropping onto the guests and Vernon yelling at Harry. The guests left after saying they had fun minus the cake.

Rose sat in the sitting room as Harry was locked in his bedroom for the mistake's he made. Rose just packed her stuff. She pressed her bracelet and waited until Severus appeared.

"What do you need Rose?" He asked.
"I need to get to the Weasley's home. I was wondering if you could take me." She said. Although she was still in the dress that she had worn at the dinner.
"Very well. Are you changing?" He asked, motioning to her outfit.
"No it's good. I will change at the Weasleys's." She smiled.
"Let's go then." Severus said, taking her bag's and shrinking them before taking her arm to apparate her. He apparated her to the Burrow before knocking on the door.

"Ah, Severus, hello. Oh and Rose, what are you doing here?" Molly asked.
"Uh, I was wondering if you'd have me for the Summer. My aunt and uncle are a bad mad." She smiled.
"Of course we will take you, you're always welcome here." Molly smiled, taking the bag's from Severus and making it normal size inside.
"Bye Sev, see you soon." She smiled.
Severus nodded and left. She just sighed and walked into the Burrow, careful of her dress so that she didn't accidently show anything that she didn't want to. Either way, she waited as Molly went to go tell the other's that Rose was downstairs and waiting to see them all. Also telling them she'd be staying for the rest of Summer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 815 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...
25.1K 828 16
You knew the story of The Boy Who Lived, The Chosen One; the famously known hero of the wizarding world. Harry, Ron and Hermione, the golden trio! W...
13.3K 390 32
Harry and his twin sister Alice have been living with the Dursleys for six years, ever since their parents died when they were a year old. Mr. Dursle...
237K 5.1K 48
Rose Weasley, the daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley and the twin sister of Ginny Weasley. What happens when she goes to Hogwarts, will she get in...