The Tale Of Vincenzo Cassano...

By damncrises

In the middle of the crowd, he saw her and their eyes met. He couldn't stop his feet to reach her. He asks "w... More

That one night which changed it all...
Who is she?!
Another problem!
He is a complicated man.
The Big Blasting Event...
Let's Begin It Now!
The Public Declaration
The Public Declaration continued...
Teaming up
The first trial
I Will Kill Him
The Table Turns
The One Turning Point
The Hatred
Shocked
The raining night
He is my prey!
Invitation
The party
Fault!
"Mr Cassano, she is-
REASON...
"What did you do?"
Accident/Murder?
Jeon Yu Chan
The truth. Part 1
Moment of truth.
Partners in crime.
New...
Who are these?!
Signing
Plan B
Maekgoli?!
Death Anniversary.
Unwelcomed
New Rivalry.
The unforgettable night...
Switching up
Birthday party
Apology.
His side of the story.
Intruder
Jjampong
Sunday
New Member.
"I want y-"
No more secrets.
Stay Away!!
Friend.
Fight
Blood shower
Video
How dare you!
Caught.
Confess
Dream
Italy
Undercover Mission
Attention
Long Night. πŸ”ž
Good Morning
I love you

Hwang Min and fake announcement.

429 28 2
By damncrises

Few hours ago...at Vincenzo's house.

"Joong Ki, Cha Young cannot be his daughter because-" Tae Suk was about to say, when *rings* Joong Ki's phone vibrate and it was an anonymous call, but the number was from Italy. It must have been a call, for which he had been waiting for, as he even interrupted his dad, apologized and moved to the balcony to attend it.

Meanwhile, Tae Suk's secretary also called him and when he received it, he spoke," Sir, we have to board the flight now...they already delayed the meeting for so long, on our request, but now if you didn't come, it will be too late for us to get the new date for it! Please Sir, I request you!" His secretary's voice was bit worried.

Now he was stuck badly between clearing his son's misbelief and to move out right now for the airport, or if it will too late, it won't be good! He paused for a moment, trying to think what could be the best at this time,

But looking at Joong Ki, quite immersed in the call, he decided to leave from there, thinking that he will call him only.

He walked out, but Joong Ki didn't noticed it. After an hour talk, was over, he came back inside, only to find that dad was already gone.

He didn't gave much thought to it, because he was already quiet frustated after the call, coz lately, Mariano's have been obstructing a lot and what's more annoying that no info. Is there regarding them. This time, he only got to know, that they aren't the native Italians and that they have migrated from Asia only.

He went to his room to have some hours of sleep, as it was 2a.m. by now and he has to do some really important things after few hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present time.

Min Jae prepares himself for the upcoming meeting. He wore a new suit, and calls his sec to arrange, a big bouquet of fresh flowers and some gifts to bring along.

The secretary came exactly at 10 with the car at Min Jae's at house, and from there, they both went to the 'Hwang Min Law Firm.' Followed by some more cars behind them, to show his power and status.

When he reached there, having huge gifts in his hands, guards behind him, walking through the hallway to the CEO's office, all the people were amazed to see, as one day before only, he was taken in custody because of this firm, and now he bringing gifts!

As he entered in the office, he prepared a big smile and came with open arms as if the deal is already done. There CEO Hwang Min and his father, 'Chairman Hwang Ru hyun,' were present.

Ru Hyun gave him a handshake and invited him to sit comfortably. As soon he sat, Hwang Min spoke up, with an impressed tone,"What an unbelievable fate!" He laughs.

"You turned out be my beloved's father, Abunim! What you said in the morning sounded totally fake, till you send those photos and the records of Cha Young. If I had known this before, I would have just directly contacted you, instead of her."

At this, Min Jae laughs loudly, " Not many people knows that Cha Young is my daughter. She had been always competitive and competent, that she refused to take any of my help and even refused to tell anyone that she and I are related. She always want to achieve whatever by herself only!"

"So Mr. Choi Min Jae, shall we discuss the real thing now?!"
"I just want to see my son happy...and if his happiness is your daughter, I can do nothing then to marry my son with her."

"And now that you have agreed, shall we discuss further now?!" Hwang Ru Hyun, interrupted them, to bring everyone straight to the point.

Min Jae clears his throat and says,"Well, Chairman, that's why I am here! Why don't we give rise to a new partnership and forget everything that was in the past!" He smirks...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Cha Youngs House,

It was 11, when her phone rangs abruptly, which woke her up, after drinking till late night yesterday.

Her head was already hurting with hangover, which got doubled with that annoying sound of the phone. She searchs for it, to attend it and make the sound stop. 'Which mf calls this early in the morning, aishhh...' she thought, without even seeing the time.

When she finally found, it already stopped, as it got too long to attend it now. She looks at the call log to know who called her, only to find out it was a spam.

"Now you also will make fun of me, huh?! Aishhh..." she curses at her phone, who disturbed her from her precious sleep!

She bangs it down on the table, stood up harshly. Stretched, and moved to the kitchen, to make herself a cup of black coffee.

After drinking it, she went to the bathroom to get fresh and to change these clothes, that she had been wearing for don't know how many hours.

Even while standing under the hot shower, trying to get rid of all the body's ache, she didn't got any peace under it too. Her phone began to rang up again. For the first time, she ignored it, thinking that it would be a spam again. But it rang 2nd time, 3rd time, which made her to end the shower much earlier.

She came out with a frown, in bathrobe, water dripping from her hair. Looked at it and this time the calls were from Ha Jun.

She calls her back, when Ha Jun picked up, she scolded her a bit saying that 'Ha Jun who calls someone early in the morning, huh?!'

At this, Ha Jun corrected her in a low voice, about the time, which quite surprised her and she double checked on the clock.

After that, to cover her embarrassment, she asks her the reason, when Ha Jun replied.

"Ah ma'am, a call from The Hwang Min Law Firm came, in which they stated that they are ready to take back the accusations they made yesterday, even without asking anything in return!"

" They wants to meet you in person, and have send an invitation for you to come and meet them at their firm, tomorrow, at 3p.m." she told her.

"So ma'am what should I reply?"

Cha Young became a little suspicious over it, as these people, who till yesterday, were desperate to send her to jail, now are taking back their complaint?!

She thought for a minute and then told Ha Jun, to say them yes.

'I have to look at their new plan now...I don't think it's Vincenzo again, coz he is not the type, to take back what he has done!' she thought.

She then goes back to her room, to prepare herself and to do some study regarding other matters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
At the Hwang Min Firm...

It was almost, 4 in the evening, when Cha Young reached there. She purposely did this for fun.

Anyways, when she arrived at the reception, the assistant took her to the CEO's room, where only Hwang Min was present.

There he was standing beside the window panel, when Cha slammed the loudly, startling him. He looked at her, with a little annoyed face, as she hanged him almost an hour.

He still greeted her with his ugly smile, But she just ignored it and sat on the couch herself, before he could even ask her to. This was wholesome insulting for him as, someone, making fun of him, in his own office?!

She asks him directly, while maintaining a bitch face, "So what's gotten into you, that you suddenly decided to take back everything, Huh?!"

"Whell, Ms. Hong, yk I thought why should I ruin our relations...like it will affect both of our private as well as personal lives, right-"

"OUR?! there is no OUR between us...infact this might have instructed your personal life, but I was at least relieved...that you I won't see your stupid letter everyday!"

"And besides, whose order is you following this time, HUH?!...I don't think that "SONG JOONG KI" ever again contacted you."she raises her one brow.

"A hah, umm...I am not the type to follow someone orders, Ms. Hong!" He replies, while trying to not let his anger out.

"Why don't you just sign this letter of apology and we should be just get going on our ways, Ms Hong!" He slides the letter on the table.

Cha Young too a detailed look of the whole letter, thought some possibilities and after a while thinking carefully about everything, signed it.

Just after signing it, she didn't stop at the firm even for second, and went to a cafe for her favourite iced Americano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At Vincenzo's office.

He and Seo Jun came back, both tired, after having an unpleasant meeting kinda,coz the person, they wanted to meet wasn't there at that time, and while coming back from there, the car's tire got punchered and that they waited for like half an hour for the mechanic to come and repair it! It was all really stressful.

Before, they went to the 'MEGA MANUFACTURERS' to get something done, on the behalf of the Song Industries. But they found out that the CEO, was gone on a business trip and will come back in few days.

Now that they are back, looking at their condition, Bum Yoo made two cups of instant coffee for them. They sat down for a break, when a file on Vincenzo's phone came. It was nothing special, but the schedule of THE MEGA MANUFACTURERS CEO, after the time he will return. Vincenzo looked at it while drinking coffee, then talked about it to Seo Jun.

The TV was on, everyone was busy with sorting their work. After a while, when Bum Yoo was about to change the channel, the news started showing the live report.

The announcer, started informing about the latest press release, made by the CEO of Hwang Min. At this, Joong Ki stopped him from changing it and instead, raised the volume. He suddenly became too attentive at it because, it has this name too in the news,

"The CEO of Hwang Min Law firm, Mr. Hwang Min, has announced a pretty surprising thing, that he has taken back all the accusations, they had made on the Ms. Hong Cha Young, CEO of Jipuragi Law Firm, and Mr. Choi Min Jae."

"It's not even 72 hours, when, the whole firm of Ms. Hong suddenly got raided and was arrested on the bases of few crimes."

"He declared those crimes to be baseless and that it was a wrong assumption done by the firm, for which they are truly sorry and have publicly apologized for the inconvenience, both to the firm and to the Hansun Industries. "

At this Joong Ki narrows his eyes, because in the contract, there was nothing mentioned, to make those crimes look fake or to take back the complaint. He started wondering, when something bigger happened, which almost surprised him.

The announcer continued,

"In addition to this, he revealed this shocking news, that he is going to marry, Ms. Hong, pretty soon and that the decision, was made with the both party's agreement."

"There is also a video and some pictures of Ms. Hong Cha Young, coming out from the Hwang Min Firm, just few moments before the announcement!"

"We all sincerely congratulate, this lawyer couple for their wedding...and rn that's all for the bulletin. Thank You so much everyone, good evening." And the advertisements started appearing on the tv.

But this left Vincenzo and Hong Cha Young speechless! Vincenzo couldn't believe that Hwang Min just destroyed the deal, and Cha Young, at how he made a huge lie in front of the whole media?!
__________________________________________
Posting the next part in few hours...

And sorry for that accident :'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.4K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
63.5K 2.4K 54
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
230K 8.2K 18
NEED EDITING ⚠️ The story contains some violence abuse which may trigger you if you're uncomfortable you can quit the story now but please don't spre...
173K 10.4K 27
"Please... it's wrong." she said and try to walk pass him again when he hold her wrist. "I didn't see anything wrong. what is stopping you?" he asked...