Little Rainbow

By verinaeliz

In a small sleepy town somewhere in America a little baby girl lay sleeping in a basket on the front porch of... More

C0 A Baby Girl
C1 Iridessa Magnolia Cullen
C2 Diagon Alley
C3 Hogwarts Express
C4 Year1 Part1
C5 Year1 Part2
C6 Year1 Part3
C7 Year1 Part4
C8 Year1 Part5
C9 Year1 Part6
C10 Summer
C12 Year2 Part2
C13 Year2 Part3
C14 The Quidditch World Cup
C15 Year3 Part1
C16 Year3 Part2
C17 Year3 Part 3
C18 Year3 Part4
C19 Year3 Part5
C20 Year3 Part6
C21 Moving To Utensilville
C22 Year4 Part1
C23Year4 Part2
C24 Year4 Part3
C25 Decisions, Decisions
C26 Year5 Part1
C27 Year5 Part2
C28 Year5 Part3
C29 Coming Home Early
C30 TLC and A Little Jealousy
C31 Too Many Questions
C32 Wedding Invitation
C33 Carlisle said No
C34 The Ministry Has Fallen
C35 The Muggle School
C36 A Birthday Party
C37 The Volturi
C38 The Bitch Returns
C39 The Truth About Bella Swan
C40 The Final Move From Forks
C41 Don't Get Into Trouble
C42 War's End And Weddings And Happily Ever After

C11 Year2 Part1

2.7K 98 5
By verinaeliz

Dear Everyone at Home.

This school year turned out crazy .

It started on the train ride here .

Dementors , reminding me of the Nazgul of The Lord Of the Rings , came into the train and took every happy feeling away .

Harry Potter fainted and when I touched him ,I heard a woman scream and a cackle , not like a hag's in the films , it was more cold and scary than anytime I've ever heard .

I told no one about it . Not even Hermione .

I don't think I'm going to love it here this year .

People are talking about Sirius Black all the time .

It's getting a bit.... annoying .

Ginny Weasley began talking to me again . She said she was ashamed of what she did last school year .

I forgave her ,I suppose .

The third day here I felt very sick , but I'm alright now , I guess .

It was just a little cold . Or that's what Madam Pomfrey said anyway .

Some of the Slytherin's have become insufferable idiots .

They're treating the two new teachers like they ,the Slytherins , are superior .

One of these Idiots are Draco Malfoy , Harry Potter's rival.

They literally hate each other .

Anyway, are you really going to stay in England for a while ?.

I can't wait to see you again Christmas .

I miss you already .

Our first class of the year was Professor Lupin .

I think he isn't entirely human . Or maybe he is just not in good health and all that .

I got detention from Professor McGonagall of all people . Only because Dominic Hansen of Ravenclaw farted and I told him to go to the bathroom .

Apparently it's rude to tell someone that .

Did I say that I miss you ?.

Well , I do . More than anything.

Why can't I go to a regular school ?.

The first Quidditch match is coming and I really don't know how they're going to play .

It's pouring buckets out here .

Guess that's why I got the cold . I danced in the rain . Sorry ,Daddy . It won't happen again .

Solana Dandelion , a girl in fourth year , took Simba . She said I'm too old to carry a stuffed animal .

I almost went all Rosalie on her , sorry Rose , no offence.

The twins took Simba back and said that Simba is now the new mascot for Gryffindor house . Yay!. Do you get the sarcasm here ?.

I don't want to share my Simba with house Gryffindor .

He's mine , my own, my precious . Just joking .

I love you all . You're my Precious .

I really miss you guys .

Love Iridessa/ Maggie /Dessa/ Iri / Sweetling / Little Flower / Little Missy/ Little Rainbow .

P.S : Don't forget my sweets . Love you from the earth to the moon and back .
            🌈🌈🌈
" Iridessa !", Hermione called out to the girl wrestling with the twins again .

The caramel blonde groaned . She knew that it was homework time . Hermione kept track on her homework schedule every single day .

She absolutely despised that .

She just loved to be herself . Freedom was all she cared about right now . Freedom was being taken from her .

" What is it now , Hermione ?", she whined as she walked over to where the Golden Trio were sitting and doing their homework .

" You have an essay for Snape , Des. You don't want any detention from him ."

Iridessa sighed and pushed her way in between Harry and Ron .

Ron grumbled something about pushy little girls and shifted away from her .

Harry didn't . He took her hand in his for a moment and did the craziest thing of kissing the back of it .

She suppressed a grimace at all the germs , but didn't pull away .

Harry would probably always be Harry and she would have to deal with it .

Hermione pushed a bottle of ink and parchment over to her and told her to write the essay .

The joy .

Harry let go of her hand and she began to write her essay .

It was a long one and she couldn't wait to finish it .

Snape was insane , she was sure of it . Though, he'd been much friendlier to her than he usually was . Something un-Snape like .

Maybe she should hug him more often and she won't procure his wrath .

Ah the pleasures of wistful thoughts .

A smile tugged at her lips and she frowned at that .

" No, Iridessa , you won't be harassing a teacher like that ,"she scolded herself mentally . Snape won't like to be hugged too many times . He'd give her detention just for that .

Her smile widened . " Oh you're devious , Iridessa ."

She scoffed and felt rather than see the trio's eyes on her .

" Uh ,just thinking to myself ," she said to them , hoping that they won't ask too many questions .

Hermione gave  her a glare , but didn't comment .

Harry, on the other hand , was curious .

" What did you think to yourself about ?", he asked .

She shrugged . " Oh nothing . I'd have to Obliviate you if I tell you ."

He snorted at that and continued with his own  homework .

Neither Ron nor Hermione said anything about that and a silence fell over them . Only the quills  scratching on parchment could be heard . Well, except maybe the background sounds of the other Gryffindors also , but that was irrelevant .

For the rest of the evening Iridessa finished her homework  and didn't speak to the trio again until she said goodnight.
              🌈🌈🌈
School went on throughout the first months until Christmas .

Many things happened until the day she could go home for the holiday season .

Harry Potter fainted and fell from his broom at a Quidditch match courtesy of the Dementors .

His broom was pummeled to pieces by the Whomping Willow.

Iridessa made friends with a big black dog and gave him food she'd begged from the house elves .

The dog seemed to like her .

Some evenings were filled with detention .

She hated it , but she did wrong , so she should pay for it .

She wrote as much letters as she could to her family , missing them dearly every day .

Then the Hogsmeade weekend came and she wasn't happy that she was in second year .

She couldn't wait to go to Hogsmeade and buy all the sweets she can get her hands on .

She walked around the school , avoiding Filtch and Mrs. Norris as much as she could and almost bumped into Harry ,who was just leaving Professor Lupin's classroom.

He grabbed her hand immediately and steered her away while telling her in hushed tones about the supposed poison Snape gave to Lupin .

She thought that Harry's paranoid , but didn't say anything . He was trusting her to believe him . She can't throw that in his face .

A few nights later Sirius Black had broken into the castle and had cut the poor Fat Lady's portrait to shreds .

And Iridessa realised more and more that she would rather go to a regular Muggle school than a Magical school that can't even protect its students .
             🌈🌈🌈
It's short and not a good one , but here we are .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 13.5K 75
Lillian Knight comes from a long line of powerful witches. As a baby, she was blessed by the ancestors and nature and gave her more magic because the...
111K 2.6K 56
A little 11 year old girl was extremely shy and didn't fit in. When the Sorting Hat tried to place her, it didn't know which House to put her in. Now...
3.1K 36 36
Elena Lovelace has lived in Forks her entire life, she's Bella's cousin who knows about the secrets because she has a secret too. She is a Witch! Wha...
460 24 5
After graduating from Hogwarts, Harry Potter seeks refuge from the expectations of the Wizarding World in Forks, Washington. He enrolls at Forks High...