Seeing Red - BokuAka

By Haikyuu_nerd

Bokuto knew he had secrets. He knew he had issues. He also knew that visiting the red light district was like... More

1. Nervous
2. Talk to Me
3. Special
4. Body Progress
5. Comfortable
6. Normal
7. Warm
8. Slow
9. Sleep Talking
10. Touching People
11. Salt Lamp
12. On the Counter
13. Ear
14. Stomach
15. Hurts
16. Techician
17. Five Hours
18. Quit
19. Squishy Face
20. Boyfriend
21. Nap
22. Amazing
23. Jobs
24. Better
25. Kisses
27. Wind Down
28. Ten
29. Ice Cream
30. Healthy
31. Boring
32. Love
33. Little Ones
34. Seeing

26. Resume

1.9K 106 60
By Haikyuu_nerd

Kuroo stared at the man in front of him before laughing. "Ooh someone just got flustered."

Akaashi gulped, hurriedly trying to hide himself behind the door as he fixed his pants. "Do you need anything?"

"Was just coming over to check on Bo. I see he's doing fine though."

Bokuto laughed from inside the apartment. "Lemme get up! Hang on!"

"Ooh on the floor? Damn Akaashi."

Akaashi sighed. He flattened out his shirt and helped Bokuto off of the floor. Poor things knees were going to be bruised after that. Kuroo was interrupting aftercare.

Bokuto didn't mind much, just grabbing a glass and getting some water before sitting practically on Akaashi. Kuroo sat across from them, grinning. "I missed something."

Bokuto shrugged. "Kinda."

"And that is?"

"I healed more. We just found out I can squat so that's nice."

"Kotarou!" Akaashi whispered.

Bokuto looked at him. "I didn't say anything bad!"

"It was an implication."

"I didn't say that I gave you head so hush your face."

Kuroo snickered. "You just did."

"Gonna kill myself." Akaashi put his forehead on Bokuto's shoulder. This was too embarrassing. He did love a lot of things but none of those were humiliation unless against someone else. In privacy.

Kuroo just shrugged. "Just coming to check on my buddy. I can leave now to let you guys do your thing."

Kuroo left and Bokuto just sat there, playing with Akaashi's shirt. "Sooo."

"What is it?"

"What if I just kinda- made out with you."

"Hm?"

Bokuto laughed nervously. "I love kissing."

Akaashi got Bokuto off of him and sat in Bokuto's lap instead. He immediately got a kiss gifted to him as he did so. "I see that. And this kissing makes us what exactly?"

"Well. What do you want us to be?"

"We're still friends. Of course." Akaashi shifted slightly. He hummed. "Definitely not friends with benefits."

Bokuto leaned him closer. "Boyfriends."

Akaashi could feel the burn of blush on the sides of his face but just smiled. "Yeah. Boyfriends."

Bokuto chuckled and kissed Akaashi's lips slowly. "You're so cute."

Akaashi leaned into Bokuto to put his head on his shoulder. As he did so Bokuto smiled at the touch.

"Oh you're so soft about everything too." Bokuto started to rock and Akaashi hummed. Akaashi's figure relaxed into him and he started to fall asleep. Bokuto couldn't push himself anymore today and getting up would hurt so he just let Akaashi sleep there, still rocking.

****

Akaashi startled awake as he was moved, eyes wide.

"Well good morning."

Akaashi nodded and laid back down where he had been. "Mm..."

Bokuto set him down slowly. He had managed to get enough energy to put Akaashi in bed and now was about to get himself ready for bed. Akaashi looked up and pulled Bokuto down. "Oh, oh careful."

Akaashi nodded and kissed Bokuto. He turned back to his side and proceeded to fall back asleep. Bokuto brushed his teeth and changed, curling up behind Akaashi and spooning his smaller figure. Akaashi moved and clung to one of his hands, taking a deep breath.

"You awake?"

"Kinda... I..." Akaashi shivered. "Need to ground."

"Ground? Like anxiety ground?"

"Mhmm."

Bokuto held him tighter. "I've got you Keiji. Bad dream?"

"So bad."

Bokuto kissed his hair. "Need to sit up?"

"More weight."

Bokuto leaned into him more. He tapped Akaashi's nose. "Just move yourself as you need. Get comfortable."

Akaashi turned a bit and shoved his face in Bokuto's chest. He had enough muscle to feel secure. He had the weight for Akaashi's needs. His touch was soft enough to calm. Perfection.

Akaashi was able to calm back down and snored into Bokuto's shirt. Bokuto turned them on their side and wrapped Akaashi up tight. His poor hands felt so cold. Bokuto covered them in all of his blankets and practically simulated the feeling of cotton candy around them.

In the morning he tried to ask about the bad dream but was brushed off, stating that he simply was uncomfortable with talking about bad dreams at the moment. Bokuto accepted this and carried on with his day. Within the day he had managed to shower by himself and check his mail without someone with him.

Akaashi found a few jobs and applied for them while he was at work and came home to Bokuto, worried.

"How do I make a resume? Sugawara made my last one."

Bokuto turned. "Whatcha mean?"

"Like... is there a format? What do I put on it?" Akaashi sat down.

"Kind of. There's information that you need to put on it." Bokuto sat down next to him. "You gotta type it out first."

"But what information?"

Bokuto stared at Akaashi for a moment. "Ooh. Alright. Here, let's look at my resume. I have a copy of it. Just follow the format."

Akaashi waited for it to be given to him. Everything on it was great. Bokuto had gone to a great high school and even had secondary education. He had worked since high school too.

"Make a new document and I'll help you put things down."

Akaashi did so and he was told to put his name and contact information down. "For the work experience, do I put the name of the shop?"

"You don't have to, no. Just put the place you work at now and the name of anywhere else." Bokuto watched and realized it wasn't much. Same with education. He didn't go to a great school and hadn't gone to college. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Mhmm."

"How did getting out of high school work for you?"

"I was kicked out when I turned eighteen, which was a few weeks before graduation so I got through the last few weeks and started working."

"I thought you started working when you were nineteen?"

Akaashi stopped typing and sighed. "I started work at that shop at nineteen. My body was touched much before that."

Bokuto leaned closer but didn't touch him. "You know I won't judge if you tell me, right?"

"I know. But it's disgusting."

"Nothing about you is disgusting."

Akaashi nodded. "I let the boys at school use me starting at fourteen to get money so I could escape my family. They found out when I turned eighteen and kicked me out."

Bokuto hummed. "But between eighteen and nineteen? If you're comfortable telling me."

Akaashi nodded. "I still let myself be touched and did recordings. I lived in someone's home that I no longer remember the name of. It was awful."

Bokuto gently led Akaashi to look at him. "I hope you know just how important you are. That none of your past bothers me. I would have sex with you right now if my body wasn't healing and wouldn't think twice of the people who've touched you before me. You're my partner now and I respect you."

Akaashi smiled sadly. It's not that Bokuto was different because people had respected him before. But his actions were almost always purely innocent.

"Oh! I get to start testosterone again soon. I've been cleared for sex, testosterone, baths, and working out again. Sex will wait just a bit longer but everything else is great. I get to start work on Monday."

"That's wonderful."

Bokuto kissed Akaashi's cheek.

"Wait you want to have sex with me? Since when?"

"Since like ever. You have an amazing understanding of how my body works."

"Wait but I have no idea how sex works after someone has a hysterectomy. Is it vaginal or anal? And are you even comfortable with either? Will it hurt you?" Akaashi questioned, panic extremely evident in his voice.

Bokuto laughed. "Keiji calm down. I don't mind either one vaginal will likely be easier for my first time with you and we can see how much it hurts and what feels good for both of us and go from there. Don't panic over something that hasn't even happened yet."

Akaashi held Bokuto's hand. "I can honestly try anything you need."

"I am one comfortable person around you so don't be shocked."

Akaashi tilted his head. "Can you make me a list?"

"Of?"

"Things you're comfortable with and uh... names? Yeah. We don't have to start with kinks until we do this a few times. If you even have any."

"I may have some. You never know."

Akaashi blushed.

Bokuto just laughed. "Finish your resume man. I wanna go take a walk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 27 3
Summary: Sleeping didn't come as easy as it used to. Bokuto knew this, and now Akaashi did, too. The hospital AU that no body asked for, but that I...
7.5K 224 15
(This is a spin off of my book Wrong Body (FTM Deku), so there will be references from that book. But anyways. ) Katsuki, Hitoshi, Eijiro, and Denki...
106K 4.1K 25
Overprotective. That one word alone describes his parents. Especially his father. Bokuto Koutarou was not allowed to go out without his parents tagg...
335 13 26
Sleeping didn't come as easy as it used to. Bokuto knew this, and now Akaashi did, too. The hospital AU no body asked for, but that I took upon mysel...