Dressed To Kill

By _lilithcarter_

"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that y... More

Dedication
A/N and Aestethics
Cover
Instagram
Chapter 1- Dinner
Chapter 2- Control
Chapter 3- Revenge
Chapter 4- Arrangement
Chapter 5- Dagger
Chapter 6- Sacrivice
Chapter 7- Scars
Chapter 8- Arrival
Chapter 9- Wine
Chapter 10- Theatre
Chapter 11- Reunion
Chapter 12- Childhood
Chapter 13- Alone
Chapter 14- Visit
Chapter 15- Club
Chapter 16- Jealousy
Chapter 17- Consequences
Chapter 18- Contract
Chapter 19- Anger
Chapter 20- Friends
Chapter 21- Castle
Chapter 22- Ball
Chapter 23- Dance
Chapter 24- Blood
Chapter 25- Enemy
Chapter 26- Trapped
Chapter 27- Time
Chapter 28- Wedding
Chapter 29- Panama
Chapter 30- Beach
Chapter 31- V
Chapter 32- Snake
Chapter 33- Danger
Chapter 34- Irish
Chapter 35- Scared
Chapter 36- Injury
Chapter 37- Memories
Chapter 38- Aunt
Chapter 39- Surprise
Chapter 40- Apology
Chapter 41- Birthday
Chapter 42- Us
Chapter 43- He
Chapter 44- Truth
Chapter 45- Desire
Chapter 47- Hospital
Chapter 48- New York
Chapter 49- Her
Chapter 50- Hurt
Chapter 51- Pain
Chapter 52- Letter
Chapter 53- Justice
Chapter 54- Hopeless
Chapter 55- Rescue
Chapter 56- Infinity
Chapter 57- Grief
Chapter 58- Love
Chapter 59- Darius
Chapter 60- Together
Chapter 61- Endings
Epilogue
Thank you
New book
Gratitude

Chapter 46- Mornings

30.9K 769 742
By _lilithcarter_

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Amara Calvetti

He slams his cock harder inside my wet cunt. I clench around him as I dig my nails into his back, leaving scratches on his skin. He groans out in lust and pain and continues to ram inside me.

His hand is on my neck as he pushes in and out of me, his lustful eyes never leaving mine.

"Fuck. I am gonna cum, you feel so fucking good. So fucking good."

"Then cum. Please, cum for me. I need you to cum inside me."

"No, I have to get you ready first. I want you to cum at the same time. I want to feel you falling apart. I need you to lose control." He says as he starts to put more pressure on my clit with his fingers as he moves in and out of me.

I moan as my legs start to tremble again, my whole body begging for release.

"Yeah, just like that. Cum for me, baby." He says in a demanding tone in between thrusts and moans.

He continues to thrust inside me, his pace getting faster as his name leaves my lips again.

He continues to thrust in and out of me, not stopping.

"Fuck, I am going to cum inside your pussy." He groans out, his Italian accent coming out strong as he loses control.

"Yes. Yes. Just like that." I moan out in Italian.

"Do that again. Talk to me in Italian. Tell me how good I feel inside you."

"Adriano, I can't hold it any longer. I- I." I moan out.

"Cum for me, baby." He says as he slams inside me with one forceful thrust.

A shudder goes through his entire body as I clench around him, trying to hold onto him forever. I can feel his cock twitching and with a loud groan, he cums deep inside me.

He rolls to the side, trying not to crush me with his weight.

As I stare at the ceiling, he grabs me by my waist, pulls me to him, and forces me to look into his eyes.

"Now this is a fucking amazing way to wake up. How did you sleep, my wife?" He says before pressing a kiss on the top of my head.

"Fucking perfect but what I loved, even more, was you waking me up, begging to be inside me again," I reply with a huge grin on my face.

"Yeah, I loved that too." He replies before going in to kiss my lips.

I immediately pull away and Adriano frowns at me.

I ignore him and turn around to open the drawer. I take out two mints and put one in my mouth before facing Adriano again. He looks at me confused and I roll my eyes.

"Open your mouth," I demand as I put the mint to his mouth.

"That's what I said last night. Don't steal my line." He says with a grin on his face.

"Open your goddamn mouth, Adriano, before I cut it open," I say and he obeys.

I put it in his mouth and after a few seconds, I press my lips against his.

As I pull away I lay my head on his chest looking up at him.

"Amara, you had my fucking dick in your mouth and I ate you out but you don't want to kiss me in the morning?"

"Yes, exactly. I have my principles." I reply and he rolls his eyes.

We smile at each other in silence, his arms wrapped around my body.

"I don't know if this is the right moment but I just have to ask if you want to talk about it. I don't want to ruin the mood but I also want you to know that I will make him regret what he did. If I have to raise hell to make him suffer then I will do that." I say, putting my hand on his cheek.

He gives me a little smile.

"Thank you. You know...my men found his son."

"What?"

"Yeah and I locked him up for weeks but I didn't do shit. I don't know why but I couldn't... the fucking problem is...he is gone now. He escaped and know I have to wait again until we find him. I just want to get my revenge. I just want this to be over."

"I know... I know... but we will find him and we will torture him. We will cause him so much fucking pain and his father will feel everything. We will kill the only person that mattered to him and then... we will rot out his entire Mafia. He will watch as his empire burns and then when he begs us to kill him...we won't. We can lock him up somewhere nobody will ever find him, not allowing him to escape or kill himself...he will just have to wait until his pathetic life is over." I say and his smile widens.

He takes his hand and cups my face with it and I lean into his touch.

"The next time I will kill him. The next time I will get my revenge, I won't be so fucking weak, I promise." He says.

I shake my head.

"You are not weak, baby. You are so fucking strong." I reply in Italian.

"Thank you for understanding me. I promise you I would never allow this to happen to you. Never. I don't want you to feel like this ever. I love you so much." He says as he watches me intensely.

If you would only know...

It's too late for that.

He starts to frown and straighten himself up in the bed as he looks at me.

"What? Amara?" He says with pain and a slight bit of guilt in his voice.

"It's nothing important, really. We are talking about you here, now you are important."

"No. No. No. Don't do that. Never do that. Never think that I am more important than you. Never, do you hear me? We are a fucking team."

I exhale.

"Ok... so when I was...God, I don't even know how old I was... I think I was nine or ten... my mother introduced me to one of my father's business partner's and they handed me over to him so he could learn me how to please my future husband. He... well he never really took my virginity...he just forced me to everything else so, yeah but that was it."

He stares at me in shock.

"I am so fucking sorry baby..."

"I will make them regret what they did... I will make your parents regret that and the man who did this to you... we are gonna spit on his grave. We have each other now...we are never going to be alone again and we are stronger together than anyone else. We can rule the world together, anima mia. Nobody will dare to hurt us ever again, do you hear me?"

I smile at him and as I look into his eyes I see the one thing I never thought I would have.

The one thing I didn't know I needed...

The one thing I never thought I would even deserve.

A home.

He is my fucking home.

The place that makes me feel safe.

It doesn't matter how many guards are protecting me...

I will never feel as safe as I am in his arms, while he is brushing a loose strand of hair out of my face.

"I love you," I say, resting my forehead against his.

"I love you, too."

We are smiling at each other as I press my lips against his.

"Casa mia." He whispers against my lips as he pulls away.

My smile widens.

"Yeah, casa mia." I reply as I study his face.

We smile at each other so hard my face starts to hurt.

"Do you want to shower?" He asks with a grin on his face.

"Adriano? Are you serious? You are ready for sex? Again?" I ask, letting out a laugh.

"I have needs, woman." He replies and I roll my eyes.

"I am sore."

"How sore...?"

I give him a playful glare before standing up from the bed, not wearing anything.

He groans in frustration as he watches me walking away from him.

I grin and bite my lip as I walk towards the door to the bathroom.

I stop in the door frame, look over my shoulder and watch him as he travels his lustful gaze over my body.

"Well, I guess I am not too sore...so if you are ready to please your wife again," I say, flashing him a seductive smile.

His surprised expression turns into something way different as he quickly gets up from the bed and walks towards me.

He pushes me against the door frame and presses his lips on mine before lifting me up.

A moan leaves my mouth as he deepens the kiss and pushes me harder against him, his hard cock rubbing my pussy.

"Fuck." He groans out at the sensation as he walks into the shower.

He turns on the water and then pushes me against the wall. He bites my lip as he presses his erection against me, trying to get as much friction as possible.

After a couple of moments, he lets out a frustrated groan and lifts me to my feet again.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth." He demands with a smirk and I immediately go down.

He is surprised by me immediately behaving but what he doesn't know is...

I am not the only one who will be on their knees.

I grab his dick and immediately start to trail wet kisses around the head while stroking him with one hand. I look up and give him innocent eyes as I take him in my mouth, wanting to feel him grow even more inside me.

I want to feel what I can do to him.

What effect my mouth has on him.

He lets out a groan as I take him deeper in my mouth, trying not to gag as he hits the back of my throat.

I ignore it as tears start to build in my eyes as I shove him deeper inside me.

I want to take all of him but it's impossible, so I slide him out and then slam him fast inside my mouth again, while I keep stroking the rest of his cock.

"Yes, just like that. Fuck, you feel so good." He groans out as he puts his hand on my head, taking my hair into his fist.

He moves my head faster towards his dick and starts to really fuck my mouth.

His praises just encourage me more as he keeps pushing his cock into my mouth, making me gag.

"Fuck, Amara. What are you doing to me."

If I wouldn't be sucking him off... I would be fucking smirking.

Only women can be on their knees and still be the ones in control.

He rams his cock inside my mouth over and over again until I notice his body getting tenser.

"Fuck, I am gonna cum if you don't want me to cum in your pretty little mouth you have to stop now."

But I don't pull away as he gives me the chance. I only move my head faster and take him as far as I can before he cums inside my mouth. I take everything he gives me but some of his cum runs down my lips as he slides out.

I take my finger and collect it before sucking my finger off while staring him deep into his eyes.

"Fuck, I don't deserve you." He says as he looks down at me.

I slowly stand up and I smirk at him as I step so close to him that our bodies touch.

"And now... it's your turn. Get on your knees, husband. It's time to prove you do deserve me."

And he obeys.

"Everything for you." He replies with a grin.

~~~~~~

He walks into the bedroom as I put on my jewelry in front of the huge mirror.

He steps behind me and lays his hands on my arms, stroking them as he smiles at me.

"Can I?" He asks as I want to close my dress.

I nod and he brushes my hair over my shoulder, so my back isn't covered by the strands anymore.

He slowly zips it up as we look into each other's eyes through the mirror.

As he is finished he leans closer to my ear, his breath tickling against the skin of my neck.

"God, I could fuck you right now and here, if you just let me." He says and I let out an unsteady breath before turning around.

I travel my gaze over his perfectly styled hair and his dark blue suit that fits him like a second skin.

He is so fucking gorgeous.

I look back into his eyes again.

Fuck.

Concentrate, Amara.

I take my index finger and press it in his chest.

"I want to make something clear. Yes, we are married and yes we admitted our feelings for each other but you have to understand something. This won't change anything that concerns business. I am fucking good at what I am doing but I will never let you tell me what I can do and what not. I am my boss and I will never stand under you. We are a fucking team."

He takes my hand and puts it into his as he steps closer.

"Good then let me also make myself clear. This is a fucking marriage. We will hate each other.... We will fucking fight and there are going to be moments when you'll want to rip my head off. I want you to fucking know that I can hate you even though I love you more than anything. I won't stop teasing you. I won't stop making mean comments and you won't either because this is just who we are. The only thing you always have to remember is that it doesn't matter how much we hate each other our love will always be bigger and we can solve every fucking problem in this world. We are in this together and we will protect each other till we take out last breath. We just have to talk. We can't run away and we can't ignore."

"Do you understand?"

"Yes but you also can't think I will never hold a dagger to your throat again or that I won't kick your goddamn ass if you insult me."

He smirks at me.

"I wouldn't dare to think that."

~~~~~~

There is so much more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 75.7K 92
"WAIT!? YOU SOLD ME?" - "You are mine, Emily... You belong to me" he whispers in my ear and then kisses me. I feel electricity through my whole body...
2M 60K 63
"You're attracted to me Royalty, face it for fuck sakes," he said while taking another step closer toward me. "I'm not attracted to men Enzo especia...
640K 10.9K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
88.4K 2.2K 29
✧𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧'✧ (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Fuck," Soren whi...