The Boy In Her Dreams

De Benzita13

Who would have thought changing schools could be the strangest thing to ever happen? No one, of course! But s... Mais

Author's note
🌺 PROLOGUE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER ONE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWO 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THREE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER FOUR 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER FIVE 🌺
🌺CASTS🌺
🌺 CHAPTER SEVEN🌺
🌺 CHAPTER EIGHT 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER NINE🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TEN🌺
🌺 CHAPTER ELEVEN🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWELVE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTEEN🌺
🌺 CHAPTER FOURTEEN 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER FIFTEEN 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER SIXTEEN 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER SEVENTEEN 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER EIGHTEEN🌺
🌺 CHAPTER NINETEEN 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY ONE🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY TWO🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY THREE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY SIX🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT🌺
🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY NINE🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY ONE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY TWO 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY THREE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY SIX 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT 🌺
🌺 CHAPTER THIRTY NINE 🌺
🌺 EPILOGUE 🌺

🌺 CHAPTER SIX🌺

129 39 23
De Benzita13

This chapter is dedicated to taicardi  and everyone else who helped in helping my book get up to a hundred reads. You guys are the best😊😊.

                                  •°•°•

Waking up, I realized I was no longer at school but home. I sat up straight on my bed and moved my hand to the side of my head immediately as I let out a faint 'ouch'.

I got out of my room and walked into mother's. On getting there, I could see her laying on her bed and tapping her phone obliviously.

"Good afternoon, mother." I greeted, nervously walking into her room.

Her eyes immediately left the screen of her phone as she looked up to take a glance at me.

"Oh, honey. I'm glad you're awake." She said, standing up. "How do you feel?".

"I still have a slight headache but I'm sure it'll stop soon." I said, and she nodded in approval sitting back down on her bed and tapping on her phone again.

"Mother" I said, taking a seat beside her.

"Hmm?" She asked, her eyes still on the phone screen.

"Do you.. happen to know anyone named Sharon Achebe?" I asked. She stopped whatever she was doing on the phone and looked up at me at once.

"No, of course not" She said. I raised a brow at her, she had told me she didn't but her actions said otherwise.

"How– I mean, why do you ask?" She asked.

"She told me she was her best friend at school today" I said.

"You can't just go around believing random people that approach you and say they're your friends" My mother said.

"She had pictures, mother. In one of them, they were playing in a sand pit.. and the girl Sharon said was me happened to wear the headband I always see hidden in your drawer".

Her eyes widened, "You search my drawer?".

"Uuum, not the point, hehe. I want to know how that girl is me and why the headband in the picture is similar to the one in your drawer." I stated.

"Well, dear. There are duplicates of things everywhere nowadays. It was just a coincidence" She explained. I nodded assuming she was right.

The room fell silent as I pondered on my next action. If it was right or wrong.

"Mother, did I loose my memory?" I asked out of the blue.

"W-what, no. No, no! Why would you think that?".

"Seeing those pictures caused flashes of unclear images in my head and familiar voices." I stated. Mother opened her mouth to speak but not a single word came out.

"Sweetie, I'm sure it was ju––"

"Mother why?! It's not hard to know that I lost my memory. Mother, I forgot people who seemed really close to me when I was younger and you didn't even try to help revive my memory after many years!" I said, almost yelling.

"Darling, calm do––"

"Mother, those people. They wanted me to remember them, they never wanted me to forget them and I promised not to. I seemed so dear to them and now I don't even know where they are and if they're still alive!" I continued. "Now Sharon says I'm her best friend. I'm not sure but I know she has pictures mother, pictures she kept well and that proved I meant something to her!".

My head began to ache again.

"Mother what if I had forgotten dad and you and Jomafu and Jokpa! You wouldn't care right?!" I asked, disappointed.

"No, don't say that. You will never forget us okay. I'm really sorry, I just wanted you to move on with your life and not end up living a life of depression. It's bad enough you have really wierd nightmares" She said, pulling me in a hug.

"Still, I'll try to get my memory back! I don't want to forget those people like that. No like that!".

Just thinking about them and loosing my memory, my head ached more.

"I'm going to rest" I said.

                                  •°•°•
Walking into the school building with my two brothers by my sides I noticed everyone staring at me.

Girls whispered, others snorted and some gave me wierd glances with disgust laced in their expressions.

"Isn't that the psycho girl?" A voice yelled and students snickered. I traced the voice till I found it's owner and shot him a death glare.

If eyes could kill, he would've been dead.. and six feet under.

It seemed everywhere I went in the school, everyone sent laser shot glances my way.

Finally, I got to my class. On entering, students gave wierd glances my way but I decided to ignore them.

I sat on my seat and began reading a book as usual.

Minutes later, I heard the door click. I looked up and in came Sharon. She left the door open as she sashayed to her seat and a boy followed.

He looked very familiar, as if I had seen him before. He had a cold expression on his face, and he stood there, by the door, scanning the classroom with his eyes as if searching for someone..until his gaze rested on mine.

"That's Evan, Sharon's twin brother." Sara whispered.

I gasped and jolted back immediately, grabbing the black cellophine I placed my capsule.

I rubbed my eyes furiously and continuously.

"Nnadzwa, pinch me." I instructed.

"What?".

"Just do it!" I said. She shrugged and pinched me on my left shoulder.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

Gosh! I wasn't dreaming.

"Hello!" He said with a wave.

The devil is a liar!

I continued to chant. The boy continued to walk towards me with a smirk on his face and it made my heart pound harder and faster.

"Remember me always when you're gone, by name, Evan. Nightmares have real names too".

I walked past him in a hurry and ran out of the class. With a side glance, I could see his confused expression.

I continued to run down the hallway and swung the door of the girl's bathroom open once I got there. I brought out my capsule.

"The devil is a liar!" I sobbed and took in one capsule.

"I'm covered by the blood of Jesus!" I took in another capsule.

"All plans of the evil and ungodly against me shall be destroyed" I took in a third capsule.

"It's all a nightmare, he's not real. He can never be real" I sobbed and took in a fourth capsule.

I knew what I had done was wrong and risky. I was only supposed to take two, but at this moment, I couldn't care less.

I must be seeing things! The boy in my nightmare. . .can never be real!

I sobbed more as my legs gave in and I fell on the floor.

"Why does my life suck!" I sobbed harder.

Thinking about all the nightmares I had for years, there was always the same person hunting me and I considered it a nightmare.

To think nightmares could come true, just as dreams could.

I sobbed harder and harder and could hear footsteps approach the bathroom.

"I think she's in here!" Evan said.

"Yeah" I heard a feminine voice respond.

The capsule were taking an effect on me pretty fast. My breathing became uneven and I coughed rapidly.

It became impossible to stand up, so I tried crawling to the door to ask someone for help.

"God! My whole life is a nightmare!" I managed to say, and suddenly, my surroundings turned black.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.3K 1.4K 68
Focus on the Love, not the Accident and Scars. That's what they say but that still doesn't mean that our Scars aren't glaring and our Accidents won'...
56.7K 6.3K 50
~ "Зургыг чинь авч болох уу? Найзууддаа сахибсан тэнгэрийг харуулах гэсэн юм" -JJK ~ "чи хэн юм бэ?"
27.7K 6.1K 39
(ʙᴏᴏᴋ #1, ʜᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴ ʙᴏʏꜱ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ) Curiosity is a willing, a proud, and eager confession of ignorance. S...
51.6K 15.2K 48
As if he was aware of being followed, Henry increased his pace further. He got to the elevator while I quickly rushed and slid in before the elevator...