Hidden Mate // Larry

By BlindBirdy

After Head-Alpha, Mark Tomlinson's sudden death, a very strong and profiting business-mafia organisation has... More

Heart Attack
Black Day
Cutthroat
Pencil
The Table
Changes
Caught On Web
Trouble
Unanswered
Pillowtalk
Office
Russians
Saving Him
Ambush
Return Favour*
Travel Dates
The Lake
Lunar Moon
Omegas
The Luna*
Clues
Pressure Point
Wounds That Never Heal
Soft Footprints
Love Wrap*
Phone Cabin
Lovers Cabin*
Blood Tune*
Birds
Clues
Red Room*
Yarn
Nanny Dona
Paris
Pray For The Devil
To go...*
Saint Louis
Morning sickness
The pub
Mackerel
Entry
Perfumรฉ
The Prince & The Moonlight*
Double Help

Lock The Door*

784 33 31
By BlindBirdy

-Before reading this chapter, tell me which are some of the many clues I've left, that you've noticed and think might have a bigger impact to this story?-

...

Next morning was a new start. This time Louis woke besides the alpha...and Harry wasn't in a rush to leave like he did last week. And the morning was still young, so they could just stay in the bed for a while

Harry was the first to actually wake up. His eyes sleepily wandering around wishing to meet the omegas. But he was still asleep over his chest, face pressed over his tattooed skin, limbs intervened under the sheets, and hands holding onto one-another.

Harry raised his hand to touch his peaceful sleeping face. He still couldn't believe what he found out last night. And was still in a higher feeling, regarding the moments that they shared together. And than the secrets that they told, the chatter and laughter that they had...it was all seemingly unreal.

The hand rested on his cheek. Harry buried his nose down on his hair. He stood there buried on the softness he radiated. Soft just like his body, just like the sheets that covered him, just like the lids that protected his bluish eyes.

Feelings like this made him get a warning from his alpha, who still didn't recognise him as an omega, Harry ignores them, knowing these feelings where the best he could ever have. But still Harry would give the world to finally get a chance to have a sniff of his scent. That would be really helpful. But for now it was all enough. He had to keep Louis' secret safe, he has to protect him, even if it is from himself.

Louis rubbed his eyes with his free hand. He was stirring awake. The intoxicating scent of the alpha filling his nose, reminding him of everything that had happened. A moment of realisation...as Harry touched his face and held him by his middle, snuggled under the sheets of white pleasure.

His head tilts up a little, searching for the mossy green eyes of the alpha. They look at each other.-"Morning Harry..."-Louis whispered softly into his skin.

Harry felt his heart rise. His many dreams, his many many fantasies...they all seemed so close to real. The omega with pretty eyes which looks deep into his soul, melting him inside and setting his skin on fire with just a look, with just a touch, with just a word...Just by saying his name. The sight was like a sketch he already had scribbled on his mind...and this was it's final missing part.-"Morning sweetness...I meant Louis. Totally meant Louis!"-He mumbled too lost in his eyes.

Louis chuckled hiding his face back on his chest.-"Cheeky alpha."

Harry smiled.-'Shy omega.'-He though, but did not dear to speak. Instead he changed his words and mumbled.-"Sweet Creature."

"What did you just say?"-Louis said daringly.

"Nothing."-Harry said trying to look clueless.

"Nah! You made fun of me!"

"You made fun of my soft side first!"

Louis laughed.-"I'm not sweet! I'm a threat! I'll show you. Let me get my dagger!"-He said and rolled to reach the bedside cabinet.

Harry laughed and caught him by his waist not letting him go.-"Can't you do it without a dagger little threat?"-He said burying his nose on the crock of his neck and tricking him with his curly hair.

Louis chuckled trying to get out of his grasp.-"Call me little one more time and I'll choke you!"-He said trying to bite him off.

Harry gripped him tighter now bringing his back close to his chest and whispering.-"Little softie creature."

"Oh you've done it! You're dead Styles!"-Louis laughed loudly as he turned around, almost kneeing Harry on the tools, he gripped the alphas biceps till they hurt so he finally got his arms free.

He used his second half of the body, to get onto Harry, using his legs to keep him pinned down to the bed, than he held him by the pillow with his left hand while the right held his hand over his head.

Harry let it all happen, not even bating a lash as Louis held him pinned down on the bed.-"See!"-Louis said chuckling his head inches away from Harry's.

Harry smirked bursting out in laughter.-"Impressive!"

"Isn't it! Now where were we? Me not being a threat?"-Louis said seductively biting his own lip.

Harry kept eye contact still laughing, till it slowly died down. His gaze now turning into a much lustful one, his eyes sliding down to his lips for a brief moment.-"I said you're a softie...I mean call me a creep, but you have the softest lips, and the softest skin I've ever felt..."

Louis held his head up, his checks burning, he tightened the grip on his neck.-"Are my lips as soft as yours?"-He asked softly.

"I don't know...why don't you try them out?"-Harry asked his eyes stuck at his lips now.

Louis released a bit of pressure from his neck, letting him breathe better, he shifted a bit of his weight, knowing his standing position on topping Harry wasn't as sexually acceptable as it seemed at the begging. He still held his hand though, now slowly sliding his fingers from his wrist to his fingers and intervened them together, closing the inches of space between them into a kiss.

Louis tasted his sweet sinful lips, soft and gentle over his, moving in sync as they licked for entrance. And who was he to deny his demand.

He let him explore, his free hand now making its way under his shirt, feeling his skin. He tried to get up, and take control but Louis held him down again.

He broke the kiss once breathing heavily.-"No no no, you're going nowhere! I'm in charge now. You're mine for a little bit longer. You piss me off, you don't get away with it easily alpha."-He whispered on his ear with a plain tone. He than brought their lips together again, to finish the make out he started.

Harry was turned on, his pheromones probably filling the whole bubble around them by now, this whole Louis the dominant one was sorta new but not unexpected knowing Louis wasn't an proper obeying omega.

Louis being the one who could smell his scent, deepened the kiss, the pheromones making his omega go crazy as he tops the alpha, he removed his arm from the choke hold, now lazily wrapping his fingers around his neck, holding his chin a bit up so he could kiss him better.

Harry moaned slightly, not bothering to say no to anything Louis did to him. Braking the kiss to say:-"You look so hot like this, I could have you this way all day long!"

Louis kissed down on him to bite his lip slightly.-"Kissing won't be enough to close that mouth of yours will it..."

Harry moaned louder as Louis bit harder on his lip. He than stopped, licking his lip, trying to ease his pain, kissing soft pecks all over it just to join them all in a longer one.

Harry felt like Louis was taking his soul away with each kiss, replacing it with a piece of his own, convinced his whole being to adore him, to want more of him, to obey him.

And Louis...he couldn't get enough, not while Harry's pheromones where lingering around the air reminding him of what he could do to this, so desired, alpha. He admired the way he could push his buttons and make him work like no other could in such short time. He watched at the sinner under him prideful, proud of himself of the work of art his worked on his lips, that now stood swollen under his soft graceful ones.

Harry and Louis stared at each other, their chest breathing heavily against each others. The green and blue had gotten so deep in colour that they almost mirrored each others.

A voice inside Louis kept reminding him this was his...His what? He could not understand what it said, it just grew louder and louder as he stared into Harry's eyes...trying to figure out these voices, he drowned into his heavenly scent full neck. The scent reminding him of something so lost, so far, so forgotten.

While Harry felt his alpha roll inside him curling into a ball, it was like he was hiding himself...but from what? From whom? It was funny to him because he never acted like such softie before. Not since...he got the smallest glance of that honey springlike-scent...the one he knew. Belonged to the omega on-top of him. Not knowing the meaning he let go of it. As he just forgot himself inside Louis eyes.

At this point they weren't even kissing anymore, they where just staring into each others eyes, trying to figure out their feelings, the feelings that brought them to this messed up position today.

That was until Liam came barging from the door of the cabin, that Harry knows for a fact that he closed with a key last night.-"Harry, we're meeting important people this morning, the daily agenda is-...Oh my Fucking Luna!"-He almost screamed like a young boy when he saw his alpha wasn't alone.

He hid his head behind his tabled.-"Harry I'm deeply sorry, you don't usually bring anyone with you after nights out!"-He opened one eye out of curiosity.-"Oh! Hi there Louis!"

Louis chuckled as Harry just growled at Liam, pulling Louis tighter to his chest. Louis found it cute.-"Hi Liam. How's your morning jog going?"-The omega said softly.

"Great, had Niall join me, I think he just sees it as a race though...he's mad at me for trying to date Zayn that's why he wo..."-Liam full on started a conversation with Louis.

Harry could not be more flustered.-"Liam!"

"Oh yeah. Privacy! Don't worry, even I didn't knew you where well...not a top."-He said and winked at Louis.

Making Harry throw a pillow at him while growling louder as Liam just left chuckling.

Louis placed a hand on his shoulder, calming him down by kissing his nose. An act Omega's do when they try to tone down their angry mates. Which actually worked with Harry. If Harry didn't know he was an omega, he'd known just by this act alone.

He calmed down.-"Dumbass!"-He mumbled.-"Now he'll tell everyone."

"Which part? You and me or me topping you, which is totally not in a hooking up way."-Louis said laughing.

"Both."-Harry said playing with his feathery brown hair.

"Well, first one I don't mind, second one...I think we both know who does."-Louis whispered the last part on his ear, releasing the grip on both his hand and his neck.

Harry now seeing that he got his control back, pulled him down to switch placed. He hoovered over him, a grin on his face.-"Yes we do."-He said softly.-"And we really need to close that door."

"Do we now?"-Louis said teasingly.

Harry did not let him speak no longer, bringing his lips to his, going rough at first, making Louis weak on his limbs. God! An alpha could be so energetic early at mornings. To much for his lazy omega.

Louis wrapped his hands on his back, nails digging into his skin as he grasped for his hold onto his body.

Before it could go to far, he removed his lips from Louis' really not wanting to rush into things with the omega. Who already seemed smothered from the loss of contact with his lips.

"You're so soft."-Harry repeated his statement.

"And you're wonderful with your mouth, wonder what more that could do."-Louis said smirking.

Nah Louis was carved on hell. Confirmed. The man had no chill.

Harry laughed at him.-"Many, many great things. You might get a few samples."

"Samples? Thank you, I'd like to order the whole thing."-Louis said laughing as he brought Harry down for a snuggle.

"Wish guaranteed angel!"-Harry said as he bowed down to blow raspberries on his tummy.

Making Louis burst into a deep laughter, trying to get away from the trickling alpha.

Harry laughed and continued to blow the bubbles on his tummy.-"See? So many great things I can do! I can make you laugh like that, fully and truly."

Louis tried to form a coherent sentence but nothing but giggles and laughter came out of his mouth.

That's when Liam came back inside rushing.

Harry glared up at him, staring daggers into his head.

"Sorry just came in to take my laptop...I'm leaving."-Liam said leaving before Harry could thrown something hard and sharp over his head.

Harry growled and went back to Louis, pressing him possessively on his side.

Louis liked it nonetheless. He laughed at him.-"We really need to close the door!"

Harry pouted angrily.-"I really need to kill whoever steps foot into the room I'm in with you, ever again."

Louis smiled and held his hand over his thigh.-"Isn't that so thoughtful..."

"It's not funny. Only I get to see you like this. Why does he have to just-...ugh! Imma kill him."-Harry said angrily.

Louis caressed his hand with his thumb softly, trying to calm him down.-"Only you? Since when I'm yours?"

Harry gulped. He didn't mean to say that out loud. He blames his alpha!-"I mean...I'm trying to...make us work. Aren't you-..."

"I know dummy, just trying to get you nervous."-Louis snarled at him playfully.-"It works each time, never gets old!"

Harry sighted relieved. Thankful to be on the same page with the omega.

He looked down at the hand that was holding his over the omega's thigh. A colourful string of yarn hanging around it, tied carefully into an untying bow. His finger played with it carefully. It was pretty, but he knew the omega never kept accessories, not like many would. But this one must had been sentimental to him...As the colourful rainbow yarn wasn't something Louis would want to keep when he was undercover.

Undercover. Such a weird term. But at the end that's what Louis was now. An omega in disguise as some unidentifiable creature.

Harry could not help his curiosity.-"What is this beautiful yarn for?"

"It's a forget-me-not tier. Something someone gives you when they want you to remember something important for the near future."-Louis said softly remembering the colourful yarn on his wrist. Smiling at the memory of it.

Harry looked at him carefully. It was a sentimental thing than. His eyes where sparkling.-"Someone important must have given it to you than..."

Louis nodded.-"Yes."

"In Paris?"

"Yes."

"Another man perhaps?"

Louis chuckled at the jealousy in his voice.-"Nope."

"A girl?"-He said as if it was a curse word.

"Maybe, one of the younger kinds."

"You mean a child?"

Louis just laughed.-"You ask so many questions Styles. But curiously usually kills cats."

"I'm not a cat. I just want to know...more."-Harry mumbled. He was safe at least...as not any other alphas that tried to steal Louis from him. For now...

...

Louis spent the morning snuggled under the sheets with Harry. They kissed a couple more times. Loving the taste of each other, loving everything about the other.

After that, they had to get up and get ready to meet the people from The Table. Louis even got to introduce Tom and his beautiful mate, an actress or something, with Harry, who didn't Tom for the only reason that he knew Louis for longer than he did.

Later on, they had a secret meeting with this new provider that they would be working on. He was with the Italian mafia, he owned the triangle of illegal activities that took place in the three states closest to them- Greece, Albania, Italy. Three of the places where they could work like mice and sneak in everything from everywhere.

Harry took a big plan-file from him. Something they would have to discuss further with their council. Louis was a great help on convincing the man to work with them. He even used a bit of his charm to lure him into agreeing. Harry was impressed to say the less.

Moving on with the day, Harry had to sadly turn down a lunch with Louis, but he promised he'd make it up to him soon. He had to be at his pack as fast as possible. So there they parted ways. Louis saw this as an opportunity to also turn back to his. He hasn't been there in a week, and he knows neither Zayn or Ian Youth, where the best at leading the pack while he was gone. They where like the kids who throw a party after the parents are gone.

Little did Louis know...the party had already been thrown by an outsider... and what he'd return to in his office would be something any of the ones mentioned could do anything to stop. 

...

Louis stepped inside his office to find everything on the ground, starting from books, to lamps, to letters scattered everywhere, his chair thrown across the room, frames on the ground...and one peculiar thing standing just over the fireplace, hanging by flex tape.

Louis got near it, with short steps trying to be careful where he stepped on. This place was like a crime scene.

He noticed the thing handing on the wall was a picture. One he could not recognise. His fingers touched it lightly, pulling it out of the wall.

With a red marker a big "You're next!" Was written to the back of it.

It was a picture, and it didn't take Louis long to recognise the ones in it.

It was the Old Styles and over his head a red X was drawn...and the one besides him was a much younger man...

"Harry..."-Louis gasped.-"We're both in big trouble!"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
273K 12.4K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
628K 8.1K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
156K 7.1K 58
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...