Sirius's son

By Rockingamer21

Rigel Sirius Black was the son of Sirius Black. Raised in an orphanage unloved and uncared for, he was surpri... More

Cast
Meeting the witch
Diagon Alley and Gringotts
Platform 9 3/4 and sorting
First week
Halloween and trolls
Christmas and Lockets
Snowball fight and Mirror of Erised
Nicholas Flamel
Norwegian Rideback
Discoveries and into the trapdoor
Challenges of the trapdoor and victories
End of first year
New home and back to Hogwarts
Second-year DADA
Quidditch tryouts
Voices in the walls
Chambers of secrets
Old legends
Tampered bludgers
Dueling club
Christmas and going undercover
Riddle's Diary
Spiders and Minister of magic .
Basiliks
End of summer
Leaky cauldron and Interrogation
Dangerous cats and Firebolts
Dementors and Sirius Black
Overprotective Pomfrey
Secrets revealed
Grim and Hogsmeade
Werewolves
Quidditch and the truth comes out
Firebolts
Patronuses and death of a pet
Lions vs Eagles and a brief reunion
Revealing Secrets
End of the year
Quidditch world cup
Triwizard Tournament
Professor Moody, dancing ferret and more champions?
First task
Aftermaths of first task
Yule ball
Rita Skeeter
Second task and animagi
Niffler and Mr Crouch
Third task
It's going to be alright
Parting of ways
Reclaiming the House of Black
Order of Phoenix
Expelled
12 Grimmauld place
Hearing, Black family tree and prefects
Sorting Hat new song
Percy and Padfoot
Hogwarts High Inquisitor
Hogshead
EDUCATIONAL DECREE NUMBER TWENTY-FOUR
Quidditch
Weasley is our king
HAGRID'S TALE
Eye of the snake
Christmas and date night
Occulmency
Mass breakout
Dumbledore's flight
Quidditch cup
O.W.L.s
Death of a loved one
The second war begins
The last will and testament of Sirius Orion Black
Nightmares
diagon alley and Slug club
Half blood prince
Transfiguration Trophy
Charmed Necklace
Felix Felicius
Classmates
Kidnapped
Torture
Waking up
Chapter 86
Sleeping draught
Kreacher
Apparition test
Quidditch finale
Battle of Astronomy Tower
The White Tomb
Potter twins
Battle of the Potter twins
Dumbledore's will
The Wedding
A Place to Hide
Remus John Lupin
Infiltrating the Ministry
Slytherin's locket
Lovegood
Deathly hallows
Caught
Malfoy manor and birth
Gringotts
Back to Hogsmeade
Ravenclaw's diadem
The war
Forbidden forest
The final battle
St Mungo's and a wedding
Epilogue
Epilogue (New version)

Carrer advice

481 13 3
By Rockingamer21

— BY ORDER OF —

The Ministry of Magic 

Dolores Jane Umbridge (High Inquisitor) has replaced Albus Dumbledore as Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-eight.

Signed:

Cornelius Oswald Fudge

minister of magic

"I still can't believe he's gone." Said Hermione putting down her quill in frustration, Harry looked across at her and nodded.

"I know, it's all my fa..."

"It's not your fault, Harry." Eliza interrupted looking annoyed, they were working in the library during their lunch break and the conversation had started to circle.

It had been two weeks since Dumbledore had been suspended and Rigel still didn't believe it. The entire ordeal had been like a nightmare. He was pissed that McGongall was still deputy.

Rigel glanced at his watch and started packing up her things.

"Are you going to career advice from McGonagall?" Asked Ron.

"Yep, I don't know how long it will take so I might not see you until Defence against the Dark Arts."

"You still haven't told us what you want to do when you've finished Hogwarts." Said Hermione, looking up from her Charms essay.

"Haven't I?" Rigel muttered before picking up her bag, leaving the table, and walking out of the library. "Well, I'll give you a hint. Definently not the ministry."

He couldn't believe that Dumbledore was now on the run from the ministry and Umbridge was in charge, the thought of that woman being the Headmistress of Hogwarts made him feel faintly nauseous. At least she was locked out of the Headmaster's office.

As he made his way toward Professor McGonagall's office Rigel had no idea what career choice would suit him. Harry, and Ron, are aurors, Eliza -much to everyone's surprise- wanted to be a healer and Hermione wants to work in the ministry. But Rigel? Maybe he could work at Hogwarts as a transfiguration professor? Or maybe he could find a career in quidditch. Perharps...

Reaching the office Rigel knocked on the door and took a steadying breath.

"Come in." Rigel pushed the door open and walked in; Professor McGonagall nodded at him and indicated the seat across from her.

"Mr. Black, please take a seat." Rigel took a seat. "Now, Mr. Black have you given any thought as to what you'd like to do when you finish Hogwarts?" Professor McGonagall pushed a sheet of parchment and quill across the desk

"Uh, not really," Leo smiled sheepishly. "Nothing's really caught my eye..."

"Understandable." McGongall nodded. "If you'd like, I can recommend a few careers I believe you'd have an aptitude for, Black."

Rigel gave a slow nod before his eyes widened in mild shock as McGongall began to fire off careers that hadn't even been mentioned in the many pamphlets they had been given.

"There's also Magizoology, Quidditch player, Professional Duellist -"

He couldn't imagine a life where he would spend his working day in a stuffy office or working for the Ministry in any capacity. He'd rather wear s ack of dragon dung than work with Fudge.

"What about a professional duellist?" Rigel asked.

 "For dueling, I would recommend continuing Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"I ought to tell you now, Black, that I do not accept students into my N.E.W.T. classes unless they have achieved 'Exceeds Expectations' or higher at Ordinary Wizarding Level. I'd say you're averaging 'Outstanding,' so you should have no problems continuing next year. Professor Snape absolutely refuses to take students who get anything other than 'Outstanding' in their O.W.L.s, so you will need to do some work in that class if you plan on taking it next year. Your Charms grade has always been exceptionally high, as has your Defense Against the Dark Arts grade. Well, in any case, all your other classes seem to be in order. Just bring up your Potions grade and you should do fine."

Rigel nodded slowly before rising from his seat when Minnie dismissed him. He thanked her for the advice before striding out of her office, making sure he closed the door behind him. He cast the time spell, frowning when he saw he still had an hour of Defense left. 

Maybe his panther limbs could do some stretching.

During dinner, Rigel squeezed into a seat next to Eliza and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"How did it go?" Eliza asked as Rigel piled some stew onto his plate.

"Good, she thought it risky but not a bad choice."

"Are you ever going to tell us what it is?" Harry asked slightly annoyed.

"Perhaps." Said Eliza smiling.

"Fred, you ready?" Asked George sitting opposite and also piling stew onto his plate.

"It's all set, just need to..."

"Ready for what?" Rigel asked.

The twins winked at him. "You'll see little Padfoot."

Rigel groaned. "I'm nearly your height!"

That night, It was just like when Trelawney had been sacked. Students were standing all around the walls in great ring teachers and ghosts were also in the crowd. Prominent among the onlookers were members of the Inquisitorial Squad, who were all looking exceptionally pleased with themselves, and Peeves, who was bobbing overhead, gazed down upon Fred and George, who stood in the middle of the floor with the unmistakable look of two people who had just been cornered.

"So!" said Umbridge triumphantly. "So . . . you think it amusing to turn a school corridor into a swamp, do you?"

"Pretty amusing, yeah," said Fred, looking back up at her without the slightest sign of fear.

Filch elbowed his way closer to Umbridge, almost crying with happiness." I've got the form, Headmistress," he said hoarsely, waving a piece of parchment. "I've got the form and I've got the whips waiting. . . . Oh, let me do it now. . . ."

"Very good, Argus," she said. "You two," she went on, gazing down at Fred and George, "are about to learn what happens to wrongdoers in my school."

"You know what?" said Fred. "I don't think we are."He turned to his twin.

"George," said Fred, "I think we've outgrown full-time education."

"Yeah, I've been feeling that way myself," said George lightly.

"Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" asked Fred.

"Definitely," said George.

And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wands and said together, "Accio Brooms!"

There was a loud crash somewhere in the distance. Fred and George's broomsticks one of them were still trailing the heavy chain and iron peg hurtling along the corridor toward their owners. They turned left, streaked down the stairs, and stopped sharply in front of the twins, the chain clattering loudly on the flagged stone floor.

"We won't be seeing you," Fred told Professor Umbridge, swinging his leg over his broomstick.

"Yeah, don't bother to keep in touch," said George, mounting his own. Fred looked around at the assembled students, and at the silent, watchful crowd.

"If anyone fancies buying a Portable Swamp, as demonstrated upstairs, come to number ninety-three, Diagon Alley — Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes," he said in a loud voice. "Our new premises!"

"Special discounts to Hogwarts students who swear they're going to use our products to get rid of this old bat," added George, pointing to Professor Umbridge.

"STOP THEM!" shrieked Umbridge, but it was too late

As the Inquisitorial Squad closed in, Fred and George kicked off from the floor, shooting fifteen feet into the air, the iron peg swinging dangerously below. Fred looked across the hall at the poltergeist bobbing on his level above the crowd.

"Give her hell from us, Peeves."

And Peeves, who has never seen take an order from a student before, swept his belled hat from his head and sprang to a salute as Fred and George wheeled about to tumultuous applause from the students below and sped out of the open front doors into the glorious sunset. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.5K 35
In this story you will be the daughter of Sirius Black. Your father has been locked up for 12 years and you have no clue who your mother is. Your fir...
4.2K 155 29
Orion Sirius Black was the son of Regulus Arcturus Black and an unknown pureblood girl./ Orion now starting his first year at Hogwarts. He becomes fr...
131K 3.2K 18
(Y/N) Sirius Black, the first and only son of Regulus Arcturus Black and Hazel Greengrass, is starting his fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraf...
179K 4.4K 20
Summary: Harry Potter is a little wizard like the others, even if his dark magic seems powerful, until the day his true identity is revealed. He is A...