Battle of the Potter twins

The moment Moody gave them the signal, everyone shot through the air, whether it was by brooms, thestrals, or motorbikes.

Just minutes within their journey, they were surrounded.

The two cousins cursed as they drew out their wands. Rigel guessed that Voldemort would start picking the best defenders i.e. the aurors.

"LOOK OUT!" Rigel yelled the moment he saw a masked Death Eater spring toward them, his wand raised.

In a flash of light, he sent a curse at them but Tonks ducked and shot the motorcycle downward in a quick motion that Rigel couldn't help but let out a sudden yelp.

He cast a diffindo spell on an incoming death eater and he fell off. More Killing Curses flew past Rigel's head from the four remaining Death Eaters' wands; he responded with further deadly curses: Red and green collided in midair in a shower of multicolored sparks, and Rigel thought wildly of fireworks and the Muggles below who would have no idea what was happening —

But there were still two death eaters on the tail that Rigel recognized as Bellatrix and Rodolphous Lestrange. Tonks flew down to the road swerving past trucks and cars. They entered a road tunnel and she did a barrel roll as Rigel clutched on the rear handle for dear life.

Rigel cast an imperius on Rodolophous and forced him to crash on his wife sending both of them tumbling down.

"Nice one!" Tonks shouted as they headed out off the highway. After driving for another few miles, they stopped at twelve Grimmauld place with Kreacher holding a bent tennis racket in front of them. The Tonks Sirius and Rigel got off, Kreacher snapped his fingers and Rigel's bike disappeared knowing that it would end up in the Black manor. He checked his watch, only one minute. Immediately the two grabbed the racket and with a jerk behind the navel as though an invisible hook and line had dragged him forward, Rigel was pulled into nothingness, spinning uncontrollably, his finger glued to the Portkey as he and Tonks hurtled away and into the burrow.

"Remus!" Tonks cried as she staggered into Remus's arms.His face was set and white: He seemed unable to speak, Rigel tripped dazedlytoward Harry, Ron, Eliza and Hermione

"You're okay," Rigel mumbled hugging Eliza. "You're okay."

"I'm fine." Eliza hugged him back. "W-what happened?"

"Rigel was great," Tonks said warmly, relinquishing her hold on Lupin."Wonderful. Stunned one of the Death Eaters, straight to the head, and imperiused the Lestrange's to crash each other –

You did?" Hermione said surprised.

"I'm filled with surprises. Are we the last back?"

 "No," said Ginny, "we're still waiting for Bill and Fleur and Mad-Eye andMundungus. I'm going to tell Mum and Dad you're okay, Ron –"

"So what happened to you lot?" Tonks asked, turning to Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Eliza

They recounted the stories of their own journeys, but all the time thecontinued absence of Bill, Fleur, Mad-Eye, and Mundungus seemed to lie uponthem like a frost, its icy bite harder and harder to ignore. 

"I'm going to have to get back to Downing Street, I should have beenthere an hour ago," said Kingsley finally, after a last sweeping gaze at the sky. "Letme know when they're back,." 

 Remus nodded. With a wave to the others, Kingsley walked away into thedarkness toward the gate. Rigel heard the faintest pop as KingsleyDisapparated just beyond the Burrow's boundaries. 

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley came racing down the back steps, Ginny behindthem.Both parents hugged Ron and Rigel.

"How's George?" Remus asked.