MR AND MRS MAFIA

By TheWalnutTree

Alessia Ferrari is the Don of the Italian Mafia. Whip-smart and dangerous, she is a woman in a man's world, s... More

Authors note
1 - Nobody's doormat
2 - Cold and bitter
3 - He made me blush
4 - A lethal beauty
5 - Trapped forever
6 - Stay the night
7 - Beg for mercy
8 - Dirty hands
9 - Cocky bastard
10 - She made me blush
11 - My princess
12 - Repulsive creature
13 - Piece of shit
14 - Drown my sorrows
15 - Impulsive
16 - Perfect strangers
17 - Red carpet
18 - This is fun
19 - A straight flush
20 - Lovely party
21 - Panic
22 - Surrender
23 - Broken rules
24 - Fire away
25 - Dont piss me off
26 - Caught
27 - Ladies shouldn't swear
28 - The assassin
29 - Say it
30 - Metaphorical butterflies
31 - I want you
32 - Tangled together
33 - Punishment
34 - Unsafe
35 - My new obsession
37 - Hard and firm
38 - Dinner party
39 - Fighting dirty
40 - Blood, tears and wounds
41 - Hesitated
42 - Hold my hand
43 - Amore mio
45 - Little pig
46 - Home
47 ~ Scared but happy
48 - America's ass
49 - Taken
50 - Destroy me
51 - Never
52 - My everything
53 - Forgive me
54 - I can't cry
55 - Damn bitch
56 - Brother
57 - Postpone dinner
58 - Beg and apologise
59 - Die bitch
60 - Ti amo sempre
61 - Fucking hell
62 - Piss me off
63 - Ultrasound
64 - So called king
65 - Little Dog
66 - Bloody christmas
67 - Oh shit
68 - Broken
69 - Famiglia
70 - Perfectly hungover
71 - Men with accents
72 - Mother dearest
73 - Cyanide
74 - It's time
75 - Oh baby
76 - Epilogue
77 - Special bonus chapter
The end ~ Authors note
Sequel
Fan covers

36 - She's my liar

71K 1.4K 403
By TheWalnutTree

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT)
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
VIOLENCE
ALCOHOL

I slowly pulled down her wet panties, in black. Fuck. I pulled them off, over her ankles and immediately pulled her towards me. She let me take control. Fuck that's hot. Her cheeks were heated, a bright shade of crimson. Her eyes were shining, wanting me.

I pulled off my boxers and sheathed my cock with a condom. My heart was racing, eagerness and anticipation was all I could think off. There she lay, naked and aroused. Needing me to settle the heat she felt and I needed her to satisfy me.

I leaned onto the bed and positioned my cock with her entrance. I used it to tease her clit, rubbing her gently. My hands gripped her thighs and I slowly pushed them back. Only far enough for her to be comfortable but enough to be a little rough.

I slowly pushed into her until I was all the way in. She moaned, her head thrown back into the bed, her hands grabbing the sheets. I pulled out of her and then back in, slowly. After some time, I found my rhythm. Fast and slow at times. Hard and soft at times.

I leaned down over her, my lips met hers and kissed her roughly. My stubble brushed over her face, we shared the same air. I slowly brought my hands up and found hers. Interlacing our fingers I pushed into her. Deeper. Her legs shook and she cried out in pleasure. "Fuck Ace." She moaned.

That encouraged me more, aroused me more. I leaned down, beside her ear. "Shout my name." I panted. She suppressed a moan and looked at me. "No." She stated. A challenge. I smirked watching her chest rise and fall. She was near. I let go of her hands and used one of mine to keep them together, over her. With my other hand, I reached down to her pussy.

My fingers brushed over her clit, warm and throbbing. I stared into her her eyes. "Look at me." I ordered and she did. She held my gaze. My fingers started to rub her, slowly and then fast. She began moaning, her eyes closed. Fuck. I could feel myself coming. "Oh fuck Ace." She moaned breathlessly.

My fingers were met with a wetness, her cum. She panted, her legs shaking, soon they relaxed. Her pussy tightened around me and my cock couldn't take it anymore. I came inside her. Warm and wet. I pulled out of her and collapsed onto the bed beside her.

"You're so..fucking good." She breathed, not moving from where she lay. I hummed, also out of breath. "You're better." I smiled looking up at the ceiling. I felt her shuffle. "Next time..I want you to scream my name." She smiled lazily. That was a declaration. She would make it come true.

After cleaning ourselves up, she fell asleep first. I tugged the sheet over her body and watched as she slept without a care. Fucking hell, she was the one.

The next morning, I was the first to awake. I casually stroked Alessia's arm as she lay beside me. I could feel her slow steady breathing as she slept. Our legs were tangled in the sheets as I yawned. The few hours of sleep I had were the best I've had these past few days.

A knock on the door woke me up more. I grabbed the sheet and pulled it over Alessia's body so that she was covered. She stirred slightly but her eyes never flickered. "Yes." I called out not too loudly.

The door handle turned and Ramsay walked in. He looked at me in the bed. He's seen me plenty of times before in this very position but now, I had my wife by my side. He cleared his throat and looked only at me. "This was handed to me today. For you and Alessia." He spoke as he held out the crisp cream envelope for me.

I took it from him, curious to see what it was. "All right well uh good talk." He rubbed his neck and started to walk out. I chuckled lightly. "I'll talk to you later."

Once he left the room, closing the door behind him. I looked at the letter, Mr and Mrs Hernandez-Ferrari was written in neat hand witting on the front and the back was sealed with a red wax stamp. I was officially intrigued.

I opened it and took out a textured sheet of paper. Well would you look at that. An invitation. An invitation to a dinner party with the leader of the Russian mafia. Now why would he invite Alessia and I?

It was a couple of hours later when Alessia awoke, coming down in casual jeans and a strapless red crop top. Her hair was brushed neatly and flowed behind her as she walked towards the kitchen in her heels. She seemed to have made her self at home in Mariano's house, she even had her own room.

"Goodmorning." I said as I watched her from my seat at the kitchen island. She smiled as she took in my appearance. Ramsay was tasked with buying me a new suit but meanwhile, Mariano was kind enough to lend me one of his T-shirts. I sipped on a black coffee.

"Goodmorning Ace." Alessia smiled and picked up the invitation off the countertop. She seemed in a good mood despite not liking mornings, although it was mid afternoon now. I watched as her eyes scanned over the letter. "A dinner party. How lovely." She said as she took a seat across from me. A maid quickly served her a glass of fresh orange juice. I saw her eyes flicker to the maid and then she looked down. She was still upset about Alberta's death which of course she would be.

"Constantine. My father wanted me to form an alliance with him." She sighed. "Are we going?" She asked me as she took a sip of her juice.

I rubbed my forehead and ran a hand through my hair. "We can if you wish to." She smiled and nodded. "Yes." Her phone began to ring which caused her to scowl as she held her head, no doubt burdened with a raging headache.

"What!" She growled into the phone. "Qualunque cosa Mariano smetta di essere una piccola stronza, ce ne andremo e sì, pagherò tutto (Whatever Mariano stop being a little bitch, we're leaving and yes I'll pay for everything)" She rushed the words out in Italian.

She rubbed her head and sighed, turning the call off. "Cagna (Bitch)." She muttered. I chuckled. "What does that word mean?" I asked, full well knowing what it meant. I might have brushed up on a few Italian obscenities. "It means bitch, that's what Mariano is." She chuckled making me chuckle.

A maid brought her aspirin. "A drink." Alessia snapped. The maid brought her a glass and a bottle of white wine. Before she could grab the bottle, I pinched it. She looked at me with her hand extended and head tilted. "No wine." I tutted and handed the bottle back to the maid, telling her to put it away. "Cagna." Alessia grumbled at me. She took her painkillers with a glass of water instead not bothering to argue with me.

"Last night, I thought you were giving up drugs." I said as I watched her sip on the water. She got off from her seat and walked behind me, whispering into my ear. "I thought we have established that I'm a liar."

I smiled as I turned to face her and put a hand on her collarbone. Stoking her neck I pulled her in for a kiss which she immediately reciprocated. Our tongues danced once more as the sparks I felt rushed throughout my body.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss. "I need to choose a dress for the dinner." I raised a brow at her. "What's wrong with what you already have on?"

She chuckled as she proceeded to down her glass of juice in one go. "As intelligent as you are Ace, there are some things a man will never truly understand. One of the things is how much of a bad bitch a woman feels when wearing a new dress and heels."

The rest of the day was spent with Alessia shopping and running errands. A cleanup crew was commissioned at her house to dispose of the bodies and make it liveable once more. We also attended a small funeral for Alberta. Alessia chose a suit for me that apparently matched my dark eyes and she would fuck the shit out of me if I wore it, so I didn't complain.

I concealed a velvet covered box in my pocket, something I picked out for Alessia while she was trying on dresses. We talked as we walked down a quiet road. Suddenly, she stopped walking.

"What?" I asked as I scanned my surroundings. "There's the cagna." Alessia said and with that she picked up her pace and grabbed ahold of a man.

With a loud grunt the man was pushed onto the wall but without missing a beat he manoeuvred himself and got Alessia in a chokehold. Alessia punched her elbow back into his face and Mariano cried out. "Alessia, what the fuck?"

"Why did you send Alberta to my house? She's dead!" Alessia shouted at an equally angry Mariano. "I don't know! I wasn't aware!" He flailed his hands around and touched his nose.

"I thought you were an assassin. So go and assassinate him!" Alessia yelled back, not caring for the few stares she attracted.

"Ramsay." I said and he and other men made everyone leave the scene.

"I will solve your problem because you clearly can't." Mariano scoffed rubbing his stubbled face. Alessia scoffed back with her back turned to Mariano.

"I'd like to see you try." She mocked and walked away. "Ci vediamo alla cena sorellina (See you at the dinner little sister)" Mariano said and nodded at me, finally acknowledging my presence.

That evening we boarded Alessia's private plane, Russia as the destination. Moscow, a small city called Rublyovka, where the wealthy lived. Typical.

I closed my eyes, with my legs outstretched. Only the faint sounds of Alessia talking was heard as she berated people on her phone in the small bedroom at the back of the plane.

Ramsay was asleep with KC sitting beside him on the seats. She had her head on his shoulder as Ramsay drooled, a snore escaping his lips every so often. I chuckled as I stood up and took a photo. Blackmail, I smiled and shook my head. I heard Alessia laughing from behind me.

"They look adorable." She said in between her laughter.

I sat in my seat once again. Alessia took a seat across from me and sighed. I think this was the perfect time. I slowly reached into my pocket and retrieved the small box and held it out for her. "For you."

Her lips tugged into a small smile and I was captivated by her deep blue ocean eyes. She reached across and took the box. "You shouldn't have Ace." She said as she opened the box revealing a rose gold diamond encrusted bracelet. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

A feeling roused inside of me at the sight of Alessia when she wore the bracelet. It felt euphoric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UHHH DAMN CUTE

Loved thisss..now a dinner party. The equivalent of a ball but with food. I'm
hungry. Actually I'm not, I just want to eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 15.3K 35
Meet Eve Black: I decided to flirt with the guy that did it, "Heyyyy cutie," I say with a wink. "Hey, pretty lady," he says in a gross seductive tone...
5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...