The Pack House

By Feline_Fan

The Pack House: a werewolf whore house. The Pack House is a place where the unwanted omegas go. The Pack Hous... More

~Complete Summary~
Morning Wake-Up Call
Omegas On The Town
Taking One For The Team
Visiting The Fire Stone Pack Part One
Visiting The Fire Stone Pack Part Three
Branded [Private]
Sorry Not Sorry
Friendship Is For The Weak
First Time?
The Journey Part 1
The Journey Part 2
Crimson Canyon
Marc
Mate...
Charlie's POV
Raven
Cowardice
Charlie's POV
The Shed
Arrow
The Stream
The Talk
Idea
Charlie's POV Part 1
Charlie's POV Part 2
The Hunt
Painful Realizations
Blue Moon (mini chapter)
Pressure
Together
Charlie's POV Part 1
Arrival
Charlie's POV Part 2
Plans {Mini Chapter}
Unplanned Pregnancies
Plans
Joy and Sorrow
Orion
Realizations
Nusiance
Hormones
Magik
Coffee Confessiona
Will Part 1
Will Part 2
Spring
Josh
A New Beginning
Story Ideas

Visting The Fire Stone Pack Part Two

13.4K 769 127
By Feline_Fan

They had greedy looks in their eyes.

The cluster of men was thick. They were all sturdy, muscular, tall, dominating types, eyeing us critically. Alex was looking around anxiously for his Messenger while Charlie just glared at the ground. Being in camps like this reminded him of his earlier life, before he was sold to the Pack House. "Take a good look boys--tonight they're all yours." A delta announced, a cruel light shining in his eyes.

"Dick," I heard Charlie mutter. His words were hidden, thankfully, under the crude sounds the Warriors made.

Most of these men had been waiting for this release all season, refusing to spend their money at the Pack House. Tahoe were the ones we tried to avoid. They went hard and came hard. They were the rough ones. The ones that nearly pull your hair out of your head. "Is that one available?" The brown haired wolf surrounded by a cluster of cronies pointed at Cam who pressed against Red's side almost pleadingly.

"No." Red's tone sharp and firm.

There was a murmur of disappointment through the wolves before the dispersed to do whatever exactly they had to do right now. We looked at Red who was kissing Cam with a passion we never saw at the Pack House. He was in a possessive mood right now. But once he started drinking he would get mean. And once he got mean, he would turn against not only us but Cam as well. It seemed that at least once when we visited camps, Red would get pissed off and throw Cam by the fire where the dunk wolves usually loitered and drunkenly tell them to 'go crazy'. It was always me who ended up leaving the tent or finishing with a client only to pick Cam up, bloodied and dirty, and clean him up. The poor omega would cry and ask me why his mate didn't love him.

"Let's go to the hot springs," Alex exclaimed. "We can clean up for tonight."

"Ooohhh, yes!" Sammy begged, clapping his hands together gleefully. "Can we go Mason? Please?"

"I don't care," I replied with a shrug. "Let's grab some stuff from the tent first."

I went back inside the tent, massaging my cheek as I went. Pulling fresh clothes and a towel along with sweet smelling soaps, we headed toward the hot springs. It was in a nice spot, on a smooth bed of rock. It had smooth sloping sides, large enough to fit nine or ten full grown Warrior's in it easy. So four omegas was very roomy. Not at all shy about nudity due to our 'profession' we stripped right down and slid into the steaming water. I rested my back against the side, sunk in to my neck. I let out a groan of happiness. All the travel had made my sore and this water was massaging all tension away. "We need one of these back home," Alex mumbled, scooting beside me. He laid his head on my shoulder. "I haven't seen him yet."

I had to force myself to care. "Sorry honey. Maybe he's off delivering messages? You could still see him tonight."

"Yeah," he mumbled. "You're probably right."

"How's you face?"

I looked at Charlie with an annoyed look. "It hurts some."

H gave me a look, sucking on his teeth. "That's too bad," he finally said, the closest thing to compassion Charlie would ever share with us. "God I wish I had eaten before we left!"

"I have some food back in the tent," Sammy said hesitantly, as if waiting for a mean to joke to be thrown at him.

"Should've known," snorted Charlie tilting his head back. "But sure. Thanks, I guess."

Sammy gave me a puzzled look. That one of the least-hurtful things he'd every said. I shrugged, trying to enjoy my time of relaxation before we had rough night of work. "He's being nice to Cam." Sammy said, looking at me. "That's a good sign right?"

"Sure," I lied with a smile. "Maybe he's changed some since last season."

"Yeah," said Sammy. "Maybe he has."

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

We were all sitting around the fire, the sun starting to go down.

I was eating some hickory flavored mush from a bowl that was on the verge of turning my stomach. "I don't like this," I muttered to on one in particular. "How do they live on this shit?"

"We hunt." I looked a hazel eyes man who winked at me, prodding the fire with a metal bar,

"What's that?" Sammy asked, pointing.

"We use it to brand boxes," he explained, picking up a big wooden box the food packets had been in. He took out the white hot brand, pressing it against the side of the box. Smoke curled from it and when he removed it two loopy black letters 'F and S' were imprinted on the side. "See?"

He nodded his head, running his fingers over the wood once it was cool enough. "Cool."

He chuckled. "Sure, kid." He grabbed the box, hauling it away to a big supplies tent.

"I still haven't seen--oh." Alex's voice when from whiny to calm in seconds. He sat up straighter, holding his body in a certain way.

I tilted my head and sure enough, there stood his messenger. He was handsome; that wasn't be disputed. He was handing some letters to the delta, mocking a salute that earned him rolled eyes and a playful push. Laying he turned around and caught sight of a now preening Alex. The poor sap was actually twirling a lock of his hair around his finger, trying to look like he never noticed him. Smooth as usual. Charlie snorted, offering his mush to Sammy who accepted it. He wasn't exactly picky.

I watched the messenger saunter up to our 'unaware' campanion, smile playing on his lips. "Look who it is," he said. "My lovely Alex."

"Oh! Gosh, I never saw you there! Oh no, I look like crap--" he paused, fishing for a compliment.

The messenger-what was his name again?-smiled, catching onto the game. "You look great, babe. Hotter than ever. I can't wait until I can take you into my tent and love you until you scream my name."

Alex blushed like a virgin, going so far as to fan his face. I bit my lip to hold back my laughter; he looked so dumb! "Oh, please." he even gave a pathetic little wave as he did so.

How in the world was he even handling this? Someone shouted, "Peter!" and Alex's messenger wolf nodded, bidding a cheap goodbye to the love struck omega. "You are pathetic!" Exclaimed Charlie with a hint of a smile.

Alex rolled his eyes. "He likes it," he argued, crossing his arms. "Besides, what's it to you?"

"I don't care," scoffed Charlie, going back his usual cold demenor. "When are we blight on start so it can all end?"

I was dying to curl up on the uncomfortable bed and get some shut-eye after a long day of traveling. But had a job to do and tonight was going to be one of the worse.

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

The man towered over me.

He had a head of thick black hair and dark brown emotionless eyes. He was just staring at me, eyes roaming my body with a look of pent up lust. "I've been looking forward to this all season," he stated, voice no louder than a murmur. "It's too bad I couldn't get a pretty one but...you're alright."

I tried to pretend that I wasn't offended by the words but they cut deep. He was harping on the one thing I was most insecure about. "Take off your clothes." His pupils were dilated, tone husky. "I want to see you."

I knew that he didn't want it to be seductive or hot; he just wanted my clothes off. So I tugged them off, piling them on the dirty floor beside the cot. This was his private tent so it was just him and I. For long moment all I could hear was his ragged breathes as he gazed at my naked body, illuminated only by the faint glow of the fire outside and the moon above, filtering through the thin canvas. I could hear cries of pleasure form around the camp as well as men entre their first night.

He cleared the space between us in one stride, one hand rubbing over my chest roughly, as if just to feel me there, his other holding my hair as he slamming his mouth against mine with a bruising force. His tongue slid inside my mouth, tasting me as he moved his mouth with mine. It was a good kiss; not the best I'd ever gotten but far from the usual sloppy mouth smacks I usually got from overexcited clients. I could feel his erection pressing into my upper stomach as he rubbed against me, huge, warm hand running over my torso. "I want...I want you to blow me."

He pushed me back some, undoing his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. He was going commando it seemed as his excitement poked right out, pointing at me. I smiled at him, falling to my knees. I took the thick members into my hands, marveling at the way it dwarfed them, before running my tongue over its wide head, letting the salty taste of semen take over my tastebuds. He groaned in pleasure and I took him into my mouth, swallowing him slowly to the base. He let out a gasp, seeming stunned I could deep throat him so easily.

What can I say, we did this a lot.

I smiled around his member, backing off before swallowing him to the root again. His hips snapped forward, hand seizing my hair. I stopped, aware of what he wanted. He wanted to fuck my face. This was easier for me: I could just kneel there, keeping my mouth and throat open and let him do all the work. I took my momentary freedom to hope that my friends were alright tonight. So far this nameless man wasn't too bad or rough which was a good thing. "Ah," he grunted. "Get on the bed."

I got to my feet, wiping drool from my chin and climbed onto the narrow cot. "There's not a lot of room," he said, spitting on my entrance. My face screwed up in disgust. I had lube in my pocket; he just had to ask. I guess that's one of my pet peeves, but spitting on someone was just gross and rude. "So I hope you don't mind doggy style."

"Fine," I said in a fake dirty voice. "Just please, put your huge cock inside me. Make me cum."

He laughed breathlessly and then slammed in. He moaned, pace fast and erratic. But he was hitting my prostate so I wasn't completely left out to dry. As he pounded away, rapidly approaching his orgasm, I rubbed my own cock quickly, hoping to the reach my climax either with or before him. I felt him seize up behind me, his penis throbbing inside me. A familiar tightening grew inside me as my own orgasm crept up. I bit my lip, whimpers hidden under the man's groans and shouts and he came what felt like gallons. I paused, catching my breath as he recovered, panting noisly. I felt rady to curl up and fall asleep. But I knew that wasn't an option.

He was just the first one of the night.

~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~^^~~

"This is bullshit."

The sun was peeking up over the mountain crest as we ran wet rags over our bodies; a trashy way to try and get clean. Charlie was muttering under his breath about the painfully long night we'd endured. I'd been with at least twelve Warriors last night, sometimes with more than one at a time. And trust me, it's been a while since I've done that. But I was definitely feeling it.

Red came swaggering into the tent, looking a little too happy. "One of you lucky sluts get to spend the night with the beta tomorrow. Guess who?"

The beta had a mate which was what bothered me. It wasn't unusual that they use a whore though. I'd slept with pack royalty plenty, it was no big deal at this point. But to pack-members, they were like the holiest of holy; great figures incapable of wrong doings. It was laughable the way they pretended not to know why the beta was visiting the Warrior camp when the whores were there. But remember, they could do no wrong.

"I'll give you a hint. He probably weighs a ton."

Sammy froze momentarily before giving a small nod in response and sliding into the bed. "I understand."

I glared Red, my exhaustion getting the best of me. I was so sick of how he talked to Sammy. He was a sweet guy who tried his damnedest to please the asshat who constantly berated him. "Wanna say something, Mason?" challenged Red turning on me.

Cam shook his head hard behind Red's back, giving me a pleading look. "You're a fucking joke."

I made the mistake of turning around. Instantly he took a handful of my hair in his huge hand, cranking my head back. "What'd you just say to me, slut?" He roared, throwing me to the ground with little to no effort needed on his part.

Half my body felt bruised as I hit the dirt floor of the tent, grunting in pain. I looked up through my lashes as he brought down his hand in a solid slap. I felt my head reeling and tears of pain steamed down my face. Instantly my arms went up to try and protect my face the best I could. He grabbed me by the arm, fingers bruising my flesh as he shoved me into the cot. My hip slammed into the metal frame, the bone screaming in agony. "I'm a fucking joke, you useless whore?" He laughed humorlessly as he pinched my face hard between his two fingers. I fought hard to hold back my whines of pain. "You're an ugly, dirt colored slut no one wanted. Not even your own damned parents could stomach looking at you everyday. And you think you're some high and mighty savior? That you're better than me? You're a waste of fur and a nuisance. No one thinks you're pretty; no one ever wants you. They take you because you're there. The sooner you get that through your mud colored skull, the better off you'll be."

He shoved me into the cot again and I just collapsed on the floor, hugging my knees to my chest, sobbing silently.

Somehow his verbal beatings were always the worse.

I felt Sammy and Alex kneel beside me, pressing their bodies against mine in a comforting embrace. The other omegas began to murmur among each other before they went to bed. "Do you feel better, hon?" Alex whispered when the tears stopped.

I just sat there for a moment. "He's right."

"No he's not," argued Alex. "He said what he did to upset you."

"No one wanted me...no one will ever want me. I'm not as pretty as you guys. I don't have the light hair and fur that makes the wolves happy."

"I had all of that and look where it got me." Alex said promptly. "It's not you, honey. The whole selection process is about money and connections. There's nothing wrong with you."

"Not even my parents want me." That had always been none to me but Red had yet to say it to me. He was right of course. I was expensive and unnecessary. They gave me away at first chance. They didn't care. Why would they? I was the color of dirt; ugly in every wolf's eyes. Even my own families. Then it hit me. "No one has ever told me I'm pretty before."

"Hon? No, that can't be true. You have plenty of regulars--"

"They like that I'm a 'good slut' for them." I felt miserable and small inside. But I'd brought I upon myself, I guess. "Look guys I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

"At least let me clean up your nose some?"

I'd been so emotionally wrecked I hadn't even noticed the blood running over my lips from my nose. I didn't care though. I shook my head, crawling under the covers.

I closed my eyes tight, wishing for this week to be over.

A/N: Who else hates Red right now? (*~*)/ I do. Comment! Vote! Follow me! Or don't! That's cool too! If I get five comments I'll definitely update on Wednesday. Thanks for reading.

Peace Out, Girl Scouts

~Kate~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

802K 26.6K 48
A werewolf. A mate. The cliche alpha rejects his mate story. But it's all too real for Charlie. Where can she even go? Her pack pretty much ignores h...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
7.1K 281 13
One vampire. Four wolf shifters. A fate we can't escape. ***Complete!*** I'm a heartless, blood-sucking bitch, and proud of it. Always alone, kicking...
46.3K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...