You Are The Reason

Oleh AnonymouslySmug

Just a simple cliche love story of a human and a werewolf. True love is rarely found and if it is found, it'... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Authors Note

235 6 8
Oleh AnonymouslySmug

Dear readers,

You've come to the end of this book. I'm happy that you've joined the journey so far. This means alot to me and I appreciate each one of your comments and votes.

I'd love to answer questions that you'd like for me to answer. I'll gladly answer them.

The story was cliche. I was cringing the whole way while writing it and while editing it. First book happened to be cliche. Anyways, hoping that you loved it.

Check out my reading list to read some of the great writers books. Trust me, they write better than I do.😂

Happy reading. And stay safe!

Love,
Rose...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

314K 19.7K 39
When Myla is adopted into a new loving family after she was neglected by her mother at six years old, she grows up with two werewolf fathers. Having...
5.3K 1K 41
"Where hate is uprooted, love grows." Ella's been a slave for the Raven pack since she was bought twelve years ago. She must fight against a world sh...
99.6K 2.2K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...
Mad Ember Oleh Gray

Manusia Serigala

104K 4.3K 53
**COMPLETED** The year is 2260. Radiation levels are reaching impossible highs, and humans are dying at a rapid pace. Their only hope for survival is...