My Stepbrothers

Von minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... Mehr

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Eighteen

4.8K 177 28
Von minluvr1

You traitor! How could you? I believed you! I didn't know you would backstab me like this" Jimin yelled his lungs out in desperation.

"Taehyung, how could you? I'm your brother, how can you side with her and try to kill me?" His voice was furious.

"Sorry Jimin. you asked for this, remember? May the best win." Taehyung said smugly.

"Ok then, come on! bring it on! I will fight both you traitors, cheaters. Let's see either you or me, it's sure one will die." Jimin shouted.

"Ready to lose again Jimin?" Y/N asked in a teasing manner, cracking her knuckles, getting ready with her weapon. Jimin who was about to tackle Y/N was sacked to the ground by a mischievous-looking Taehyung.

"get off me you dumb shit. How can you betray me like this?" Jimin whined in exasperation.

"You were about to do the same to her. I just helped her, because she is helping me to kill you." Taehyung said in a flat tone.

"What is all this shit about? Can't one sleep peacefully without this yelling? Who is gonna kill who? I'm going to kill all of you!." A furious Seokjin came, followed by a confused Jungkook.

There was Taehyung on top of Jimin on the ground.

Y/N sitting on the couch giving angry Jin an innocent smile. Which successfully tricked him.

Yoongi and Hoseok were on another couch suppressing their laughter.

"What in the world is going on here? And Jimin Hyung, why were you shouting?"

Jungkook asked, observing the scene.

"These two are teaming against me and trying to kill me!" Jimin accused sitting up and pushing off the younger one.

Jin and Jungkook stood there processing what they heard. Yoongi and Hoseok were in a laughing fit seeing their reaction.

"Yah! Stop it you dramatic ass! It is just a video game, and you started it by Betting." Taehyung said done with Jimin's overdramatic.

"But it is cheating! you can't team up with her to win the bet. We three were individuals, how can you team with her just for the bet?" Jimin whined, to which Taehyung scoffed.

"Jungkookie, help me. You are the pro here. Help me beat these two, and show them who is the best here. I will get you what you tell me." Jimin lured Jungkook and boosted his ego to make him agree.

"You are telling me....... you were yelling and shouting just because of a game?" Jin asked in a calm voice, a very calm voice which made the two realize the situation.

oh crap! They are doomed, Jin is angry.

"Follow me, both of you," Jin ordered, pointing at Taehyung and Jimin before leaving.

"It was nice knowing you hyungs, you two will always live in my heart," Jungkook said, placing one hand on his chest and wiping the fake tears.

" Don't worry Jimin Hyung. I will win the game for you." He continued his dramatic act.

"Y/N- ah even though I'm not with you my support and prayer will be with you. Try your best, beat his ass if you can, and show him who is best. Fighting!" Taehyung also joined the two and ran off with Jimin to Jin. Now Y/N was the dumbfounded one.

Well those two got punished. 99 pushups and a couple of extra mafia jobs.

"So... wanna have a match?" Jungkook smirked when Y/N agreed.

.................

"How in the..... no no no another round, another round," Jungkook whined, astonished by the sudden change of events.

Y/N just gave him a smug look. How can it happen? He was in the lead, he won the first round, so when she asked for the second round he was overly confident about his skills. But after that, he never won a round against her and Taehyung. He should admit that they had great teamwork along with the skills.

Namjoon who came after work was taken back by the scene. All of them were gathered in the living room in front of the TV connected to the gaming console. Y/N was literally on Taehyung's lap with a controller, he had his boxy smile on display. Jimin and Jungkook were beside them. Jungkook had a scowl on his face. Jimin was grumpy and trying to block her eyes, which was made difficult by Taehyung defending her.

Jin was beside Yoongi and Hoseok who was on the other couch. They all had a smile and fondly looked at the younger's interactions. Even Yoongi was smiling. Hoseok was brought to tears by laughing out loud. A smile crept on his lips by the cozy ambiance, his heart warmed witnessing their maknaes back to their playful self after a long time. Yoongi who saw his arrival gave him a knowing look and a small smile, which he returned with a wider one.

The commotion was dismissed by Jin a few minutes after Namjoon joined his hyungs on the couch.

"What in the world do you offer her that she refused all my offers," Jimin asked, taken aback by her loyalty. Y/N and Taehyung giggled at him.

"Come,I will show you. Moreover you are gonna pay,as you lost the bet." Taehyung smirked, " Come on Jungkook, I will buy you the things you want on his account. If any of you need anything, message me." Taehyung announced and left with Jungkook.

"They are going to break me," Jimin grumbled with a pout following them with the keys and wallet.

Y/N had a true smile on her face the whole time. She misses her Appa and brother.

........................

"You know, it's been a long, since I saw them like this," Yoongi said to Y/N who was standing on the balcony alone. She was startled by his presence.

Y/N just smiled at him, she was very awkward with him. She doesn't have much idea about him, he always had this blank expression that made it hard to make out what was going on in his head. She had seen how sneaky and observant he is, his stares sometimes gave her goosebumps. He intimates her in a good way. She isn't scared of him, he gave her a protective vibe.

" I-I saw you comforting Taehyung. Thank you." He said in a soft tone, after a silence.

"I knew about this for quite some time. I even approached him, he was very angry at me and stopped talking with me.... Us. He closed out everyone including Jimin." He continued, she wasn't surprised when he told her that he knew. Of course, he knows. It is the one and only Min Yoongi who has eyes everywhere. But she was surprised to hear how Taehyung responded, he doesn't refuse her help or presence.

"Jimin. Do you know how we all missed our drama queen? Today seeing him like that once again-" Yoongi's voice cracked. She saw how he was holding back his emotions.

"Even though Jin hyung and Namjoon are his blood brothers he was more attached to Jimin. They were attached to the hip and Jungkook would follow them like a lost puppy. " Yoongi chuckled at the memory.

"After Rowan's death, it's the first time I had see them like this, back to themselves."

"Rowan?" Y/N asked, having no idea of the person. (Little did she know)

"Hmm. Rowan was one of Taehyung's childhood friend. He was a good kid, more mature and gentle, a lovely person, that's why Jimin fell for him. Quite a drama took place because of that, but at last, they got together.

They two were madly in love. He was like one of us, everyone liked him, as a brother, except Jimin of course. Jungkook admired him like he is an idol or something, he still does.

One day Taehyung and Jimin fought about something regarding Rowan, as the mature one he is, tried to solve the problem, but it turned against him. First Taehyung snapped at him and the fight became between them two. As the perfect soulmate, Jimin sides with Taehyung, and the fight was transferred to the lovers.

It was the first and last time we saw him that angry. He left this mansion furiously, after that we never saw him.

Jimin who came to the senses the next day was first guilty, then when he couldn't reach him, he became sad, angry, disappointed. He was devastated.

Having no sign of him for almost 4 months, seeing Jimin and Taehyung's broken state, we searched for him and the news we got wasn't a pleasant one. Rowan died in a car accident the very next day after the fight. It was very painful to watch both of them hurting and we could do nothing. They closed out themselves. We were all affected by it, we became distanced from each other. "

"Jimin had a boyfriend?". It was the first word that came from her after the silence.

She never got any information about this person or their relationship in her investigations, how did she miss out on important information like this. But her response was misinterpreted by Yoongi.

"Yes. He is bi. Got any problem with that?" All the emotions he previously had vanished in a blink of an eye, he had his blank expression while defending his brother. This is one of the reasons she is deterred by him.

"No no no, I was just surprised, that's all, and my brother was gay and I had always supported him." She said in a pout.

"You have a brother? Was?" Now it's his time to be surprised.

"Hmm. He died 2 years ago, along with my father." She told him.

There was silence after that. Seeing she doesn't continue, Yoongi sighed, breaking the building awkwardness.

"Y/N I know. the Y/N that you are trying to portray isn't the original Y/N, and I don't want to know if you don't want me to. I told you all this because I saw how much of an influence you had already become in their life, our life. You are becoming a part of our life. If you don't want it to take place, stop all these friendly acts now. I don't want them to get hurt again. If they become attached, you can't leave, they won't let you, even if you want to." He said in a serious expression.

There he was again, making Y/N doubt everything. Does he know something?

She doesn't know what awaits her in the future, but a part of her wanted them to be in her future. They had already become a part of her.

She took a step and hugged him, she was happy and surprised when he hugged her back instantly.

"Thank you for understanding, and I promise I will tell these things keeping me hidden soon, but not now.....Soon. I am trusting you, Oppa, don't break it please, it will hurt me to see you as one of my enemies." She implored.

"I promise, ........ Petal." He whispered. It has done something to her. Tears spilled from her eyes without her permission. She clutched on his shirt, controlling her tears.

Yoongi tensed when he felt wetness on his chest, he soon hugged tightly and comforted her. When they part after the crying section, he teased and chuckled at her face. She gave him an annoyed look not finding anything funny.

A grumpy Jimin came to disturb their peace talks.

"You teamed with him just for a pizza and ice cream?" He screamed at her. She just gave him a smug look and a flying kiss.

He examined them both with narrow eyes and left them with a scowl. They both giggled at his behavior.

"Yoonie, you should tell him and Taehyung that you told me about Rowan. You are his brother but there are things we don't want to share with certain people. You already told and I heard them, so now you should inform them that I know about it." She said earnestly. Yoongi looked at her in an unreadable expression.

"Tell me why did I talk to you again. It's better to keep quiet than speaking." Yoongi mumbled with a frown and scrunched his nose. Cute.

He was afraid inside to approach them, afraid of their reaction. He doesn't want to create a scene, not now when all are finally getting on to the place. For the first time, Y/N could read his inner turmoil, and she reassured him.

To Yoongi's surprise, they both took the information rather calmly.

Jimin was tense and angry at Yoongi for a second for revealing his sexuality just like that, but Y/N's positive response calmed him. They become the brothers they used to be before Rowan and his death.

Taehyung and Yoongi had a deep talk and Taehyung apologised to his hyung for pushing him away when he tried to help, he cried in his hyung's embrace that night, blaming him for his friend's death which the older denied. Soon Jimin joined and the three cuddled on a bed solving all the misunderstanding and self doubts between them.

Y/N becomes the grip which holds them together.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Please vote and comment.

Sorry for my poor English and grammar mistakes.

Sorry for the late update.🥺🥺

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.7K 410 36
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...
1K 31 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...
17.8K 641 27
BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas Y/n is mafia queen and these siblings ar...
769K 22.1K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...