Daily Dream SMP

De YMCA_DA_DA_DA_DA

I'm trying to write more. So that's what I'm doing! Don't judge me Mais

January
1st January 2022
2nd January 2022
3rd January 2022
4th January 2022
5th January 2022
6th January 2022
7th January 2022
8th January 2022
9th January 2022
10th January 2022
11th January 2022
12th January 2022
13th January 2022
14th January 2022
15th January 2022
16th January 2022
17th January 2022
18th January 2022
19th January 2022
20th January 2022
22nd January 2022
23rd January 2022
24th January 2022
25th January 2022
26th January 2022
27th January 2022
28th January 2022
29th January 2022
30th January 2022
31st January 2022
January

21st January 2022

18 0 0
De YMCA_DA_DA_DA_DA

21st January 2022

Au- ???

Ship- Dreamnotfound

Idea- Traditions 

511 words

It was mid day on the 5th of November in the lovely (cold) city of London. The wind was blowing through out the trees, with a nice sound coming from them. Birds cheeping as the chicks cried for their mother to give them food.                                                                                           A quiet guitar was strumming in the background, standing on a highly decorated, with fairy lights, bandstand.

Dream, who had willingly decided to spend a few months with his boyfriend down in England, pulled his beanie further down his head. A few small tufts of blond hair escaped the hat, but that was fine. He wasn't as used to the weather as he would like to, but he'd get used to it over time.

At that very moment, George had escaped into a small local coffee shop. Picking up some food and drinks for the two while they were on their walk. Nothings better than a hot chocolate in the fall season. But that left Dream alone with his thoughts. Maybe not the best thing. *shrug*

Dream had been... doing some UK research. He had figured out (With some British people's help) that that very day was bonfire night. He didn't fully understand the whole concept of it, but someone was blowing parliament up years ago and that's pretty cool in his opinion. The British celebrate it every year with a big festival. sort of like 'Fuck you, you couldn't blow the parliament up.'

The male was doing his research in the London area. Finding out that not too far from George's neighbourhood lay an empty field where the performance of fireworks and burning wooden statues was happening. And what's better than to take your British boyfriend there to show you appreciation of their traditions!

-

Dream and George arrived at George's humble abode, taking a peaceful rest on the couch. Cat had joined the two, the feline owner himself (and missing his kitty at home) Dream, took in all of Cat's love and appreciation. Which I mean- was quite a lot.

"Come onnnn." Dream laughed, grabbing George's hand who had just managed to pull on his shoes. 

"Give me a second Dream!" George rolled his eyes, closing up the door to his building. "Where are we even going? Its too late for anything. I thought we were gonna order in pizza and have a good time?" George shrugged as Dream dragged him down a winding path.

The taller shook his head. "Well... I've spoken to a few British- acquaintance of yours. And i was discussing traditions! I wanted to- understand your culture a bit more. So! I found out that it's bonfire night tonight, and I'm taking you to a-" Dream was rushed into a hug, cutting off his sentence.

A warm hug.

"Thank you."  George spoke. Gripping tighter onto Dream's hand. 
"Let's go watch some fireworks!" The older cheered, as the two walked into the giant field.

-

It was a sentimental evening. The two standing in a field holding hands. Staring up at the sky together. Watching fireworks after fireworks exploding in the sky. Nice.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

765K 23.8K 52
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢...
2.9K 199 11
[𝙣] 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚...
66.7K 2.4K 19
do you believe in second chances? | SEQUEL TO ALREADY GONE |
26.2K 765 56
[𝙖.] 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙙𝙮𝙡𝙡; 𝙚𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮, 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙚 «_____________________________» |•𝙄𝙉 �...