Delightful Desire | kanemoto...

Autorstwa cocoyonori

- " You are Not doing me any good" _________________ the day she met this boy she faced the reality , All h... Więcej

desires
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]

[ Chapter 12 ]

380 21 8
Autorstwa cocoyonori

I was peacefully resting on my bed after Yoshi helped me get home and arranged for for painkillers and water near me so that i won't have to get up again . The vibration of my phone which a notification tinged on the night table beside me , breaking my day dreams . Seeing the name of one particular person i quickly attended it .

"Yes , Mr.Park" i formally let out , "Who is Mister . Park ?" he implies seriously , and i hit my head remembering what he said , "Yes , Dad ?" i repeat with correction ."That's better" he chuckled . "You didn't forget about tomorrow , right ?"He remarks and the flash of him telling me that we will be transferring to States recalled in my head . "Yes , i do " i reply in no time ,"So i hope you talked about this to Kwan ?" he asked with some concern , "Yes , i did and her reaction didn't make me emotional . She understood the situation and was okay with it" . "That's great , i just wanted to know where you were okay with or not , so you can start packing i will be there in the morning so be ready" he finished and i reply with a 'hm' and we ended our conversation there .

It was short but his concern alone satisfies me a lot .

- Next morning -

I grab the handle of the bag and roll it to the door where my father is waiting for me . I hug him as he pats my back , "Good morning , honey" he whispers and i kiss his cheek "good morning" i greet back , we got out of the door and head towards the car waiting for us , i saw another car beside it .

He suddenly eyes my neck focusing on the wounded area , "What happened ?" he asked and studies the wound closely ,"I just got scratched by a cat , while i was trying to feed her" i lied to not make the things worse , cause he is just going to worry himself with this and i don't want him to delay his work because of some not-at-all-important bully . "Does it hurt much ?" he askes and i smiled ,"Nope , Yoshi was there with me so he treated my wound" i let out remembering his sweet embrace and comfort . "You owe him one" he chuckled jokingly . We went out putting an end to our conversation .

I stepped out to observe two cars .

"Two cars ?" i ask him , he let out a chortle "The first one is for you" he points at the black car , "And the blue one is mine" he points at the dark blue car beside it . I nod smiling and went to the tailgate , upon opening it i saw some extra suitcases already in it , i tried to ask someone but let it slide , i put my luggage in and closed it going to the back side of the seat . I got in saw another person sitting beside the driver's seat .

"Excuse me?" i finally speak , the man sitting there looked behind sliding down his glasses and looking at me . I widen my eyes "what are you doing here ?" . Yoshi was currently sitting me infront of me smiling ,while i sat there taken a bit aback . "I am coming with you" he puts back his glasses ,"Please , start driving" he politely says to the driver , and he replies with a 'sure' and starts driving . I just sit not wanting to argue what he was doing here .

He has been glued to his mobile while i was wearing my air pods listening to music , his phone seemed to receive a call and he accepted it , he listened to the speaker on the phone and replies with an 'sure' , he brings his phone away from his ear and turns to me .

"Your dad might get to the location late , cause he went to another place for some meeting and he might stay there for three weeks" he states fixing his watch on his wrist which seemed expensive . I nodded "Are you sure he said three weeks ?" i move forward near his seat closing some gap between our faces . He turned to me , i felt his breath on my chin but he maintained perfect breathing , i could see his eyes from his black sunglasses .

"Never sure then ever" he states and curves a smile on his lips .Satisfied i move back to my place connecting the ear pods to my ear and continue playing the songs as i looked out the window .

We all were peacefully riding , in between i took a little nap fully into music and also woke up to see myself in the car still riding . I rubbed my eyes and looked in front to see him working on his laptop and his sun glasses were no longer covering his eyes which gave me a view of his beautiful eye lashes even though he was far it was visible clearly and i really love them .

"Is the airport really that far ?" i stretched my limbs and leaned back ,"You hardly slept for ten minutes and we are already here" he quickly ran his fingers over the keyboard quickly and closed it , he grabs his bag that was resting on his laps supporting the laptop and keeps it inside fully packing everything .

The car comes to a stops and he gets out taking his bag and moves towards the tailgate taking out our bags .

"What about Jihoon ?" i ask ask he takes out the last bag . "He said that you can call him for that" he answers , i take out my phone and quickly dial on his number , it ringed for a while and after three rings he picked up .

"Good morning" his cheerful voice relaxes my muscles , i smile "good morning , aren't you coming with us ?" i asked displeased .

"I , have some work here so i won't come with you all , but i will come to visit you once in a while" he said and chuckled afterwards , i thought he would make me emotional , but i chuckled and talked all sorts of stupid talks .

Talking to him sure relaxes my mind and muscles , his sweet words and how he makes me laugh with his non-hilarious jokes which somehow made me laugh , i can talk to him a whole day to night since his words are enough to satisfy me .

"Alright , you will get late for your flight" he reminded and i looked at y watch observing that we hav we end our conversation with 'byes' , i keep my phone away and look for Yoshi who was with me a minute ago , "You are finally done" his sudden voice startles me from behind . "It was hardly four minutes anyways" i scoff . "The luggage is already carried to the plane so , whenever you are ready we can go , but it shouldn't take more then two minutes or we will miss our flight" .

"Let's go now then" i said and started to walk towards my plane but the crowd seemed to increase all of a sudden and someone bumped into me causing me to trip on someone's foot , a strong grip helped me stand upright , Yoshi was wearing his black sunglasses , he smiled and held my hand which skipped my heart beat . I quietly followed him without any questions .

He guided me with our hands held together all the way to our plane in some time , it wasn't much crowded just four groups of people sitting separately and talking not noticing our arrival .

I stood on my tip toes and bought my lips to his ears "Why is it so empty ?" i quietly whispered to avoid gaining any attention . He tighten his grip on my hand for a short moment of time but let out an heavy sigh , "Because this part of plane is bought by very rare people" he whispers back closing some distance between my ear and his lips , which tingled from every word he spoke .

He took me to our seat where the chairs were perfectly arranged with a lot of space to sit comfortably , "This is our spot" he says as i go and sit on the large chair and gaze out the window to see the other planes already started to take off . He places himself on his chair and takes out his laptop , he has been on his laptop since the time we left for the airport . He keeps his laptop on his seat and goes to the restroom a bit far .

I wonder what he does . The speaker in our block made an announcement catching all of the passenger's attention ,"The place would take off in a few moments , please buckle your seat belts and kindly do not leave the plane" the lady on the speaker softly spoke and everyone buckled on their seat belts . I searched on the seat belts but i couldn't find them , i ran my hand on both the sides of the chair , looking for the invisible seat belts to be visible .

Yoshi soon returns and sees me struggling , "Where is the seat belt ?" i ask irritated , he comes to my side and takes his hands to the other side of seat with my nose almost touching his cheeks , i inhale the sweet scent attracting me to his cheeks , He finally takes out the seat belt and insert it in it's rightful place locking it so that it doesn't come off .

He goes back to his place and starts working on his laptop , i stare at him for a while finding everything attractive of him , the place takes off and i look out of the window capturing each and every scenery from above the clouds .

My eye lids soon felt heavy , i look at my watch and it was 12:30 midnight i looked at Yoshi who was still glued to his laptop and was speedily running his fingers through the keyboard with not a single sigh of sleepiness ,"Aren't you going to sleep it's midnight already ?" i yawned as he focuses his eyes on me ,"Nah , you can sleep i will sleep a bit later ... i guess" he states and squeezes his eyes. "Alright then" with this i gaze out the window and instantly fell asleep .

-Morning 5:30 Am-

I opened my eyes automatically and looked at the window curtain , i fidgeted in mu place and removed the curtains to see the beautiful view of the sea , I looked around to see everyone sleeping with their eye masks , but there was an old lady sitting near the window sipping onto her tea gazing out the window , she turns around hearing my blanket ruffle . I suddenly realised and looked at the blanket in confusion , i know i didn't put any kind of blanket before sleep .

I looked at the man in front of my seat sleeping peacefully looking like the most beautiful art which could not be compared to the scenery i am viewing . I quickly shifted my gaze to the old lady who once caught my attention and whispered a little 'good morning' , i smiled and whispered back , i folded the blanket neatly and kept it back on the seat and got up going past through him , his hold grabbed my wrist preventing me to walk any further , .

"Where are you going ?" he sleepily asks not letting go of my hand , which i am quiet liking . "Just going to the lady beside us" i said as he hummed and gently leaves my hand . I smile at his behaviour and go to the lady who just greeted me .

I placed myself on the empty seat before her , as she casually sipped and smiled once noticed me . "You have got quiet a generous and handsome boyfriend" she speaks with a bit of curiosity making my cheeks go shy without letting me understand it . I didn't say anything but kept quiet .

"You know it was early in the morning and i was really early , i looked at him who was working from the moment he got on the plane and closed his stuff to sleep at four thirty in the morning , while you were sleeping he took out a blanket from his bag and covered you , he even drew the window curtains because the sun rays were rising , once he noticed me he bowed and greeted me which was really rare to see in such young boys these days , he was really kind and asked if he could help me with something , even after i refused for anything he ordered this tea and breakfast for me , not asking anything in return . I was really touched then after that he went to sleep" she finishes and my imagination stops as well , imagining his politeness .

He was really polite with the driver too and now this lady . I peeked at him who was sleeping soundly still looking all sharp and handsome .

______________________________________

[ A/N ]

Damn , i am really bad with naming the chapters T_T

Plus i guess the starting of the book was really boring , but my intentions were kinda like this . So , yea wait for more chapters and things getting really spicy .

This is a SPY fiction after all

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.2K 2.2K 15
COMPLETED (HEAVY CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!) "I-I didn't mean to..." "THEN WHY DID YOU?" plot: Just your classic hate to love trope. Jay and S...
69.6K 4K 38
❝ you look pretty, by the way. ❞ ❝ whatever, jake. ❞ ❝ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ 𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗲𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸 has...
60.6K 1.5K 27
"CONGRATULATIONS Ms KIM!...U R PREGNANT!" P-pregnant????? . Wow nice one kim y/n! congrats on being fired from ur job, getting pregnant by ur enemy...
26.3K 1.1K 17
"all i can see in the crowd is you, you're so special treasure." do you believe in love at first sight? mashiho didn't believe it at first but when h...