Forbidden Luisa × Female! Rea...

By kaceelou3

To be fair you always had a crush on Luisa Madrigal, but you were always intimidated by her too. One day your... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
face reveal & other things

23

611 22 20
By kaceelou3

Warnings: NSFW I repeat NOT SAFE FOR WORK people ages 16+ after my bold lettering warning.

Luisa since you got married about three weeks ago has been in the mood almost all the time and while you dont mind usually, today she was being a bit pushy about it since you guys haven't done anything yet.

You sat at your desk measuring out some fabric for the one little girl about Antonio's age named Cecilia. She, and her mother, wanted an outfit that made her eyes pop for her birthday party tonight and the one they had bought a week ago got tore up by some of Antonio's animal friends, so this outfit you said was on the house even though they insisted on paying for it.

As you took the measurements and made sure you had everything right while Cecilia had her outfit on Luisa came in.

"Hey hermosa I have a question." You hummed then realized she didn't know you had customers "can it wait til these guys leave?" She turned the corner and seen them "yeah it can." You finished up then they left "ok what is it?" She pinned you up against your one table her hips pressed against yours and her arms on each side of you "can you close up shop right now?" You shook your head "nope, but you keep being pushy I might stay open longer. I planned on closing early." She groaned "come on please? Your an hour away from closing." You sighed and placed your arms around her neck "look Lu I had some plans for us tonight. I was going to surprise you, but since your here..." you stood on your tip toes and placed a quick peck on her lips "theres that for until later."

She suddenly picked you up and sat you on your table then placed herself between your legs "give me your keys." She whispered in your ear "uh sorry, but no." You had hid them earlier knowing she'd be stopping by "you know I'll find them eventually." She started placing kisses along your neck making your face go red as you held back from making and noise then as she slid her hand up under your skirt you heard someone clear their throat making you and her both jump.

"Am I interputing something?" It was Agustin "no papi you weren't." Luisa helped you off the table "what do you need Agustin?" You leaned on your table opposite of you, so you were facing him "dropping these things off for Abuela and Julieta." He sat your dinner in front of you and Abuelas dress next to it "you coming home for dinner Luisa?" She shook her head "no I'll stay here and help Y/n close. Is Dolores at home?" He nodded "yes she's been in her room all day. Been needing a break from all the noise." She nodded "ok. I'll be home after we close up shop." He chuckled and went to leave "ok I'll tell everyone your 'helping Y/n close' her shop." She went beat red "daaad stop." He laughed and went to walk out and collided with the door and its frame giving him an instant black eye, so you tossed him a erapa (Hopefully I spelled that right) "here you go." He caught it and ate it "thanks."

Luisa waited for ten minutes before reaching down your shirt and pulling the keys from between your boobs despite your protests and trying to block her, then she locked the door.

"Your bed is still here right?" You folded your arms "maybe, maybe not." It definitely was, but you were willing to drag this on longer "ok well we'll just go home then." She went to pick you up and you moved "um no I have to still sweep and put my fabrics away."

She was on your playing grounds now and she was going to learn your game.

You put on some music and gently swayed your hips since it was a slower song, but here's the catch, it talked about sex and things you honest to god wanted Luisa to do to you. It was your turn to strike back.

You could feel her eyes burning through you as you swept ever so slowly making sure you got everything. You even at one point got on your knees infront of Luisa who had just finished moving your fabric for you and purposely let out a soft moan when she moved some hair out of your face.

Meanwhile:

"Dolores come out of your room for dinner." Felix knocked on her door gently "no I cant." He sighed "why not?" She opened the door for a second "because I know when Luisa is about to get freaky with her wife. She's been chasing Y/n all week about getting all up in her skirt. I'd much rather stay in here where I can't hear them." She shut her door "ok thats a good enough reason for me."

Back with you:

"Y/n are you almost done?" You could tell she was getting fidgety "yeah almost. Will you sit up on that table for a minute?" She sighed "yeah." You had her right where you wanted her.

Warning! past this is ages 16+

You spread her legs from their crossed position and placed yourself between them and pushed her skirt up. She didn't have her bloomers on today. You slowly ran your hand up her thigh stopping just inches before your target then slowly ran your hand back down.

She bit her lip and you smirked before stopping and putting the broom away. Luisa never moved just sat there like she knew you'd come back and you did.

"How we gonna do this?" She seemed to be dazed and jumped a little when you spoke "to be honest I don't know what I'm doing." She was definitely very nervous "I'll show you. Just let me know if you want me to stop ok?" She nodded and you placed yourself back where you were before leaning up and kissing her gently while rubbing up and down her thighs then squeezing them about an inch from her core making her whimper a little.

"Hey Luisa love." She looked at you eyes half lidded "yeah?" Her voice barely came out "I need you to come with me." She nodded and slid off the table then followed you back to your old room where you shut and locked the door behind you and she sat on the bed.

When you walked back over to her you climbed on her lap and moved some hair out of her face before kissing her again.

She placed her hands on your hips and pulled you as close as she could while you nonchalantly undid her hair out of its usual braid-bun then gently pulled to see if she liked it and she gave a soft moan making you giggle into the kiss that was starting to get heated.

"Y/n, god." She tilted her head back as you sucked and nibbled on her collar bone while also gently pulling at her shirt. "Mmm." You smiled against her neck you had slowly started working back up "sensitive right there or something?" She let out another moan as you sucked right there then you pulled away and removed your shirt making her stare a moment "you can touch me." She looked up at your face then back to your chest "I dont want to do something wrong." She closed her eyes and you gave a patient sigh "can I atleast take your shirt off?" She opened her eyes and looked at you before nodding.

After you slid her shirt off you stared for a minute at her toned body. You had seen her back too many times to count, but never her front other then when you took her measurements before your wedding. You leaned forward and placed a kiss on her lips then left a trail down to her collar bone where you stopped and pushed her back on the bed before continuing to kiss down her body where you hesitated at her breasts and looked up at her to make sure she didn't want you to stop and she didn't.

You kissed between her breasts and down to the hem of her skirt before licking up her body to her boobs where you started to caress them making her moan and arch her back a little.

"Y/n" you swallowed hard hearing your name come out of her mouth like that then brought one of her nipples into your mouth while you played with the other "ahh" her sounds were starting to get to you.

When you stopped for a second to ask her something you didn't have time because she sat up on her elbows and looked at you.

"Please Y/n." This threw you off and you gave her a questioning look "what?" She pouted "please fuck me." Your eyes grew wide "I'm tired of you dragging this on." You smirked and climbed off her to remove your skirt and panties "I will, but I need you to-" she tore them off in one quick motion "now please." You sighed content with how things were going.

You climbed back on her now that she was in a better position on the bed and kissed her passionately while she naturally had your hips in her hands before starting to drag them up your sides slowly making you moan into the kiss. You moved off her to where you now straddled her large thigh and never broke the kiss once and when you did you had slid your hand down to her V-line.

"Are you sure your ready Luisa?" She nodded "well yeah thats kind of a dumb question, but...can I hold your free hand?" She looked away from you "of course." You took her large hand in yours then brought her into another kiss and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance, but when she denied, you played a little dirty by shoving two fingers in her at once making her gasp loudly and pull away from you as well as let out a line of Spanish you couldn't decipher or understand. You started to curl your fingers making her breath hitch "mi armor."

You felt her hand leave yours and run down your back to your butt where she squoze a little making you moan out. To help her find something to do and not feel like she'll do it wrong you removed your fingers from her making her groan clearly upset.

"Hold on. I can't take care of both of us." You repositioned yourself to where you were still on your side, but she had access to you too "let me see your hand." You held your hand out and she hesitantly gave her hand she wasn't groping your butt with to you who placed it on one of your breasts and showed her what to do.

"Fuuck" you arched your back once she got the hang of what to do then took her hand and guided it down towards your womanhood "just copy me ok?" She nodded clearly embarrassed she had to be shown what to do even though she was the one who had been wanting this.

You ran one of your hands over her breast and played with one of her nipples for a second then ran it down to her core where you entered two fingers and she hesitantly copied making you bite your lip and let out a little moan. Her fingers were so much bigger then yours. You started to pump your fingers in and out of her slowly and when she followed suit you found yourself closer to your climax then you thought you'd be, so you curled your fingers a little each time you stroked out and she was too dazed to figure out how to copy you.

"Mmm Y/n. Right there." You felt your climax draw closer and closer each time she moaned your name and curled her fingers inside you.

"Luisa I'm gonna cum." She huffed "do it." You started to grind into her fingers then reached down with your free hand and started to rub slow circles on your sensitive ball of nerves "ahh mmm Luisa."  you came hard enough your fingers inside Luisa halted and your legs shook a moment "I-I haven't had an orgasm like that before." She looked at you "are you ok?" You nodded "yeah now let's get you taken care of love." She removed her fingers from you and instinctively licked them as you had done with your fingers after removing them from her.

You moved to where you were between her legs and kissed from her lips down to her vagina where she looked at you a little funny before you licked from the bottom of her clit to the top making her grab handfuls of your old sheets scared that if she grabbed your hair she'd hurt you.

"Ah aahh Y/n." You did it again only slower and your tongue flayed out more then you stopped where her ball of nerves were and glanced up to see her back slightly arched and her breathing hard signalling you shewas going to cum soon. You gave a quick suck to her ball of nerves and her whole body jolted "you like that?" You did it again "y-yes! Oh god please don't stop." She started to grind into your mouth as you sucked and nibbled at the most sensitive part of her clit "aaahhh fuck." She arched her back not sure of the feeling that was building up in her stomach, but had a pretty good idea of what it was "Y/n" you moved to where you entered her with your tongue then retracted it while rubbing her where you had just been sucking.

You repeated this process until she felt the pressure that had been building up release and she let out a scream you didn't know was in her since she was pretty composed and quiet when doing anything.

End of NSFW

You got up to grab a towel for the both of you to clean up with while her mind and body came back to reality.

"Is it that good every time?" You chuckled "sometimes, but its really only what you make of it. Unless your partner just really sucks." Her voice was hoarse and you were sure it might still be tomorrow.

"We better get back to Casita. I'm sure everyone is wondering where we are unless your dad seriously told them." She laughed "I doubt he did. He's not that type of person. He was going to keep Mirabel knowing about Brunos vision of her a secret, but Dolores found out. Speaking of which hopefully she didn't hear any of that." She went red and rubbed the back of her neck "if she's been staying in her room all day I'm sure she didn't hear anything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 51 15
There's going to be oneshots about Mirabel. And some with Bruno. I don't know how many. I thought since my Encanto fanfics went well. I figured I cou...
63 8 7
Elena wants to help her community the best she can, and follow in her family's footsteps. But she feels like her gift isn't enough, but what happens...
29.2K 561 13
You and Mirabel have been best friends since you were kids, and your parents died, so you moved in with the Madrigals. The miracle even blessed you w...
40.6K 1.5K 11
"How does being a Madrigal sound to you?" - [ ✧ ] The Madrigals are known to be a happy, helpful and caring family around the magical town of Encanto...