21

"You have so many more talents other then your actual gift. You can cook?" I laughed from the stove "uh yeah. You can't just be good at a few things. You have to have range. I can cook, I can sing, I can dance, I'm pretty organized, I mean I probably have some more talents I don't know about too." She sighed contently. We had been together for a year now and I wanted to ask Y/n to marry me, but I didn't know where I should do it at.

"Guys I need help." My siblings and cousins all looked at me "yeah?" They were ready to help any way possible "I want to propose to Y/n, but don't know where I should do it. I dont want to do it over dinner while here at Casita." They all nodded "you could do it down by the river. She does love the river." Everyone nodded "or you could just take her out on a day where she enjoys herself then end it at one of her favorite places and thats where you'd propose." We all looked at Camilo and Antonio who had teamed up for that idea "thats actually not too bad. Thanks guys." In unison they all yelled "you're welcome." While I ran out the door.

"Hey Y/n." She stopped in her tracks on the way to the fabric store, Blake in her arms "yes?" I motioned we could keep walking and she did "do you want to go do something different today? Like I dont know check out that secret door in my room." She looked at me with a grin "uh yeah. You told me that door is for fun only and I wasn't allowed in your room if I was going to be a Debbie downer." I laughed "that statement still stands now come on." I picked her up and headed back towards Casita "Luisa I have to get some things to make a dress." I shook my head "not today. Today is your off day."

When we reached Casita Mirabel took Blake and allowed my and Y/n to head to my secret theme park in my room. "Mi armor this is so cool." I sat her down and she looked around at it all "can we go on that ride first?" I nodded "of course we can. I'm not going to tell you no."

We rode rides all day and ate the food there and I even won her some gifts and she won me some too "I never want this day to end. I just want to stay in here and be a little kid forever." I laughed "now you know why it exists. Its here for me to relax and enjoy myself." I leaned back on the bench and took a deep breath "anyway I have one more place for us to go if you dont- what are you doing?" She kneeled down infront of me on one knee and pulled a small box out "I planned on doing this another day, but since I enjoyed today so much and you are so relaxed I was wondering if, I dont know, you would marry me Luisa Madrigal?" I smiled and pulled out my ring for her "only if you say yes to me first." She started giggling with tears in her eyes as I started bawling my eyes out "yes of course Luisa. Now what do you say?" I nodded as she hugged me "your such a big baby and I love you for that." I held her close to me as I cried "I love you too Y/n."

We exited my hidden door then my room hand in hand. Dolores couldn't hear us in the theme park, so she couldn't update anyone on anything and now was the time to brainstorm how to tell my family unless they noticed the rings on our fingers first.

"Blake!" He ran over to Y/n as she squatted down "hello baby boy." He hugged her and my heart swelled a little. This is my family now. Blake will one day have his own gift like the rest of us when I officially adopt him into the family. I already had the paperwork for it ready. "Do you want to help us little guy?" He nodded and we took him back to my room where Y/n dressed him up in a little tuxedo that said in Spanish "mommy and mommys little ring bearer?" She nodded "yeah. No one will really notice except Mirabel since she helped me design it." I shook my head not believing she tricked Mirabel into helping with this.

"Ok on the count of three we'll all go out. You can carry him." She handed him to me then we counted together before exiting the room. "You guys lose someone?" Tia Pepa jumped shooting lightning bolts out of her cloud "yes. We lost Blake and we don't know-" Y/n laughed "see, see its not easy taking care of him is it? Anyway me and Luisa found him exploring by her room. We're going to head back to my place for a little while can you guys keep an eye on him til then? We won't be long." Pepa smiled with a sigh "of course. We love him." She went to take him and noticed the writing on his shirt "wait what does this say?" She read it then a big rainbow shot over the house "Abuela!"

Everyone looked up to where we were and Pepa held Blake up and spun with him before bringing him down to her face and kissing his cheeks then sat him down.

"Dolores whats going on?" She looked at Abuela "Y/n and Luisa are getting married." She smiled up at me "come quick. We need to set up a day." We glanced at eachother before heading down to Abuela and the rest of the family who all hugged us "when would be a good day?" We all spoke for a while and Y/n was quiet the entire time seeming to be in her own thoughts "uh Y/n?" Everyone stared at her "im sorry. I was in my own little world for a moment there." Her face was a little red making me raise a brow at her "we were thinking about next week for the wedding. Luisa likes that day what about you?" She nodded "yeah that'll be fine. Uh where at?" I smiled "thats up to you. I chose the day and you can choose the place. Its kind of a tradition to do it in the church, but if you want to do it elsewhere that's fine too."

She bit her lip in thought "maybe here is Casita?" I smiled at her "that will work right Abuela?" She nodded "yes that will work Luisa."