face reveal & other things

Ok so yes the story is over, but I do this with almost all my stories, so here is a face reveal and things that didn't make it into the story you guys might've liked.

Now for things that didn't makenit into the story and no they aren't in order with the story

Luisas weird food cravings while she was pregnant.
Baby momma dance.
TikTok trends.
Luisa almost having a miscarriage.
Townsfolk being negative towards you and Luisa gives them a peice of her mind.
Bruno and Alma walking in on you and Luisa getting freaky.
Camilo teaching the twins their first word(s).
You and Luisas reaction to said word(s).
Luisa learning how to change a diaper.
The twins' and Blake's gift ceremonies (like fully not what I wrote out).
Luisa loses her gift again.
You get her gift.
The whole family has their gifts swapped cause Blake messed with the candle.
Julieta comforts Luisa after you and her have a huge fight.
Isabella trying to kill you cause of said fight.
You dropped Blake once and Luisa caught him, but let you hit the floor from 20+ feet in the air.
Luisa fell down the stairs with the twins when they were a year old.
Luisa tripped over Blake once because she didn't see him.
Blake likes to use his gift to help his mamá (Luisa) and tease his other mom (you) and sometimes Luisa helps him with his evil plans.
Dolores' little girls name.
Alma and you having a bonding moment over the twins.
Everyone's (the family) reactions to the twins when they were first born.
Bruno crying cause ones named after him.
Almas reaction to the names of not just the twins, but Blake's as well.
Fall yelling at Alma and you standing up for Alma.
Luisa cussing you for letting your cousin yell at her Alma Abuela.
The twins learning to walk.
A male significant other for you and Luisa.
You and Camilo doing some sketchy stuff for food because of Luisas cravings.
Trying Luisas cravings.
You making food for the entire town including the Madrigals when you worked at the small restaurant.
Luisa wanting another kid after the twins.

There are so many more I can't remember, but there's alot and if anyone wants to use any of these or needs to point someone who needs help with ideas in this direction thats fine with me. Just figured I'd share these with you all. I will update it more as I remember the ones I forgot.

Also the horses (mainly the 2nd one) I'm posing with are the things that make me lose my mind and keep me sane. I come up with most my ideas when around them because they keep my mind at ease. The paint (black and white one) I lost in 2021 to a lighting strike and thought about including him in the story just as a mamoth donkey and have his story in here and everything, but decided against it because I knew I'd cry writing it, but it will most likely be in my other Luisa story, 2600 miles between us, but no promises.