22

I was beyond nervous about this as I stood in front of everyone waiting for Luisa to come down the isle with her dad.

"Y/n you got this." Isabella was the flower girl and Antonio was the ring bearer. Luisas bridesmaid was Mirabel and my best man, I guess you could put it, was Blake. I was stressed way too much this last week and it was starting to show with today.

Before you were waiting:

"Hey you ok?" My Abuela placed her hand on my shoulder "yes Abuela. I'm alright just...scared I guess you could say and a little stressed out. What if everything goes wrong or someone wrecks everything?" She sighed "oh my baby girl. You worry too much. The only people who could wreck it are sitting out there in the chairs opposite of eachother and you will be standing in the front." I giggled "I know I'm a train wreck and take it everywhere with me when I stress. I'm sorry." She hugged me "dont be sorry. You are marrying into one of the best families out there baby. You are stressing over nothing and besides I'm sure Luisa isn't stressed out or worried too much." I laughed "no she's one hundred percent stressed and worried too. Dolores said she wouldn't stop crying this morning and kept going through every bad scenario possible." Her hand patted my shoulder then she hugged me "just remember you can't cry until she's coming down the aisle or at least until you guys are dancing ok?" I nodded and wiped a tear away "ok. I got this."

Just then Mirabel poked her head in "Abuela said its time." I nodded then headed out to where I needed to be.

Current time:

"One, two, three, four, five, five, four, three, two, one, zero. Five, six, nine, ten." I mumbled this to calm myself down then took a deep breath and closed my eyes before letting it out as the music started signalling she was coming down the isle soon. "Five, seven, nine, eleven." I opened my eyes and instantly felt tears prick my eyes when I seen her. She was trying to hold the tears back like I was then when she got up by me we did the pass off and everything officially started.

"Do you Y/n M/n L/n vow to love and protect Luisa in sickness and in health until death and take her to be your lawfully wedded wife?" I nodded "I do." Luisa gave a small smile while her lip trembled "do you Luisa Madrigal vow to love and protect Y/n M/n L/n in sickness and in health until death and do you take her to be your lawfully wedded wife?" She took a deep breath "I do." Everyone seemed to be on the edges of their seats "the rings?" Blake walked over with his usual waddle and handed them to us before we stuck them on one anothers fingers "you may now kiss the...you may now kiss." Everyone laughed then cheered when we kissed.

The entire town was there and they were all loving it. There were alot of hugs me and Luisa had to give since literally everyone was there. "Just think if it wasn't for me this would've never happened." I scoffed at Camilo "yeah right more like thanks to Mirabel." I nodded "yeah what Luisa said." He raised a brow "so how will guys uh...you know." We both went red "that is private information." He laughed "come on I'm your cousin can't you tell me?" He gave Luisa puppy eyes "ew no." She pushed him away by his face "and now the official first dance for the newlyweds." Everyone cheered as me and Luisa made our way to the dance floor and had our first dance together.

"Oh come on." I gave her a funny look and she motioned behind me "the donkeys are out." I giggled then placed my head on her chest "they'll be fine for now." Soon people joined us and time seemed to slow down and the night seemed to stop for a moment when I looked up at Luisa "I love you." I blushed and gave a smile "I love you too."

Everything just seemed to go by either fast or slowly, no in between.

When everyone left and we started cleaning up, Blake and Antonio had fallen asleep together in the most random place "for an almost eight and a half year old hes still alot like a five year old sometimes." Luisa chuckled "yeah. Here help me move them to their rooms." They had made a special bed for Blake in Mirables room since she offered to keep him in there with her, so while Luisa took him there I took Antonio to his room.

By the time everything was cleaned up I was so ready to go to bed, but I needed to make sure my now shop, once house, was locked for the night. As Luisa changed I grabbed my keys and headed for the front door.

"Hey where are you going?" Everyone else was in bed by now "I'm headed to make sure I locked up the shop." She frowned "I'm sure you did just come to bed." I shook my need "no. I have to make sure its locked. I have alot of valuable things in there." She walked down the stairs and hugged me from behind "please just come to bed." She kissed my neck making me bite my lip "no I have to go make sure its locked." I pulled away from her gently and turned around "if you are still awake when I get back we can have some fun." She pouted "but I want to have fun now." She rubbed up and down my sides giving me goose bumps "please?" I sighed "no. I'll be back in an hour. Can you wait that long?" She sighed and kissed my forehead "I guess. I love you." I smiled and hugged her "I love you too."

I made the thirty minute trek to the shop and it was infact not locked since I had done some touch ups on some stuff earlier. "Knew I needed to come check. Lets check the escape door too." It also wasn't locked "hehe I knew it and now things are locked up for the night." I yawned "now to go back home to la Casita and go to bed with my lovely wife Luisa."

When I got there she had fallen asleep and was taking up most the bed making me giggle at her before changing into my night clothes and climbing in beside her where she wrapped her arm around me almost instantly and pulled me close to her.