Angel In Devil's hell √

By CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

28

17.2K 972 45
By CrunchyDelight

She walked slowly and elegantly down the stairs with a gentle normal smile on her face checking her phone at times which caught Arjun's attention immediately but what took him aback was the bold look of his wife. She would never wear such a saree in front of him. What was wrong with her?

Though her skin was covered by it a small amount of cleavage was visible from the blouse. He tried to divert his attention to his i-pad as she moved to the kitchen.

He wanted her to talk to him about last night but nothing like that happened. She acted like nothing weird happened last night. Like he didn't destroy her decoration and slept on top of her the whole night.

But the sight in front of him made his breathing uneven. Her backless blouse staying in place because of a single button and a few strings made him feel weird. He cleared his throat pulling her attention towards him.

"Do you need something Ji?", she asked him trying to pull up more innocence on her face pushing her straight black hair back which was falling on her face.

He looked away immediately checking his files this time making her smile seeing her plan working properly.

"Ji, Can we go out today?", she asked him as he immediately looked up at her before shaking his head.

"Baby, I don't celebrate my birthday", he told her making her frown.

"Who said we are going out to celebrate your birthday? But the most important thing to ask is- is it your birthday today?", she asked making him narrow his eyes at her as she went back to heating water.

"You are doing it because of last night right?", he asked her putting his things aside standing up from his place. 

"What last night? I just wanted to celebrate three months of our marriage", she said making him frown as he tried to remember whether she wished him a happy birthday or not. But he couldn't remember any such thing. He was drunk as well so he couldn't say anything.

"But it's still two days left for our three-month anniversary", he asked wanting her to accept the fact that she did all that to celebrate his birthday.

"Leave that. Are you going to take me out or I should call Bhai because I was busy with assignments and studies for so long that I didn't really go out", she told him clearly ignoring his question making him more irritated. He didn't like her way of skipping his question so easily.

"Baby, but I am...", he was speaking when she put her finger on his lips. 

"You are taking me or not", she asked straight away looking at the other side still not able to look into his eyes.

"Fine", he said finally giving up not because she was asking him but because he wanted to know why she was doing this. A big smile covered her lips as he agreed.

"But you are going to change", he told her making her frown.

"Why what is wrong with this?", she asked him clearly trying to irritate him. She herself was feeling very uncomfortable wearing this.

"Tara", he called sternly making her poke her tongue in her cheek stopping herself from laughing. She nodded her head before walking back upstairs. She dressed in a yellow Anarkali braiding her long hair properly walking down again to find him with a poker face looking at his phone.

She was successful in irritating him. She was a teacher in training, she knew how to handle stubborn kids.

"Ji", she called which made him turn to her. He looked at her from top to bottom but she just walked away picking up her phone clearly ignoring his staring before it makes her nervous like always.

"We can go to the mall", she said checking the messages on her phone smiling at a few jokes sent by her friends while he narrowed his eyes at her. He was not liking her commanding behavior. He was getting irritated now.

It was his birthday. Even if he doesn't celebrate it at least she can wish him for once. Or was she really unknown to his birthday? No of course not, she decorated the house last night for his birthday only. He could bet on it.

Then why wasn't she wishing him? Was it because of the way he treated her?

She turned to him to find him looking at her only.

"You are coming or I should go alone", she asked as he moved out of the house without looking at her. She smiled at his behavior, he was getting irritated. Like really irritated.

-------------------------------------

"I was planning to visit a mall. It's been so long", she said while looking out. She was looking at him from the corner of her eyes. He looked mad at the moment and she knew the reason very well. She found it funny that he didn't want to celebrate his birthday still want her to wish him.

She hid her smile still looking out as his hold increased around the steering wheel not liking how she was ignoring him.

"You sure you are not forgetting something", he asked once again making her look at him with an innocent face. She shook her head immediately making him grit increasing the speed of the car. She was all set to irritate him for the day as a punishment for his behavior yesterday.

Suddenly the car came to a stop which made her look at him again. He looked really troubled with everything going on.

"I am not going anywhere", He told her suddenly.

"But I want to go", she told him.

"I don't want to go and you are not going as well and that is simple", he told her making her pout.

"Why are you behaving like this?", she asked him as he turned to her.

"Look, Tara, I can read you like an open book. I am not celebrating my birthday. Don't force me", he told her as she nodded her head without even realizing that she accepted that she knew it's his birthday.

"But I want to go out", she said again making him grit.

"I really married a child", he mumbled making her glare at him. He said before taking a sharp turn moving towards their place again.

"Why do you always have to act so difficult", she whispered to herself not liking how the things came up. He stopped the car in front of the mansion before getting out banging the car door loudly. She closed her eyes already imagining him giving her a cold shoulder.

She got inside only to hear the sound of banging the door of their room.

She closed her eyes realizing how hard the sound was and it was enough for her to judge that he was very angry at the moment.

She told herself to buckle up and get ready for a big argument.

She slowly climbed upstairs walking to the room. She poked her head inside to see the situation in the room only to find him leaning against the wall beside the door looking at her only with crossed arms while she continued looking around the room to get a glance of him.

"Did you find me?", he asked slowly.

"No", she answered still looking around when her eyes widened. She gulped before looking at him who was already looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Are you done playing hide and seek?", he asked making her pull out her lower lip trying to look innocent. He sighed known to her cute ways before holding her wrist pulling her inside immediately pushing her to the wall making her gasp.

"You know what date is it today?", he asked which made her bite her lips before giving him a quizzed look. He cupped her face delicately tracing her cheek making her face flush.

"You really think I am going to believe your innocent acts", he whispered making her hum without thinking.

"How I wish I could ignore this innocence", he said making her look at him before looking down feeling his warm gaze on him.

"You really think you can play with me this early", He asked me.

"I am not playing. I just don't want you to be sad", she said in a soft voice.

"I am not sad", he stated.

"I could see how happy you were last night", she said in a soft yet sarcastic tone making him look at her more intensely.

"You don't have to worry about that", he spoke moving away from her. Before he could take another step she help his wrist.

"Than who will worry about you?", she asked him making him stop.

"You left your family. It's like you don't want to have anything to do with them. But it doesn't mean you are not worrying about them. Then who will worry about you", she asked him but he stayed silent.

"I don't know why you don't want to celebrate your birthday and I don't want you to force yourself to celebrate as well. All I want is for you to be happy. You being drunk yesterday really scared me", she said coming in front of him.

"You said you love me then can't you listen to me once", She asked him holding his hands.

"You don't know anything, Tara, so I would appreciate it if you don't say anything in this matter as well", he told her holding her shoulder looking deadly in her eyes.

"I am not asking you to tell me as well. I can't see you like this. Why can't you understand this small thing? It scares me to see you like this. I married the eldest son of the Khurana family who took care of his family so well. Who acted like a tree providing shade to the whole family. Who stood like a wall between his family and problems, not some drunken man. You wanted us to stay alone. I accepted that as well. I heard everything you told me. Can't you listen to me once? Can't you share your pain with me? Do you think it is only your pain now?", she asked with her eyes slightly glittering with tears. He continued looking down at her with a calm composed face as she shook her head.

"It is not your pain anymore. Till the time, you were alone, your worries were solely yours but now that we are married, I have an equal share in your pain. What do you think can I be happy seeing you sad? Why can't you understand this small thing? Your pain is not yours anymore. I am an equal part of your emotions as well", she asked as he wiped her tears.

"Don't cry for me. I don't deserve them", he told her as she looked at him for the first time looking directly in his eyes.

"You are not going to tell me what to do. My husband is fighting with his worries alone because he considers me weak. Weak enough to not stand beside him when he wants her. I didn't want to say this but I really think you chose the wrong woman for yourself. You wanted a strong woman not somebody like me", she stuttered cupped his slightly bearded cheek sobbing softly.

"Don't say that again", he warned her.

"I will say that again and again. You were wrong in choosing me as your wife. Did you hear me? You were very wrong in choosing", she was stopped by his hand suddenly pulling her towards him.

"Don't wake my inner devil, Tara", he warned her.

"I don't care. You don't care about yourself then why should I care about myself. I will say that again. Your choice was wrong. You should've married some princess", she stopped realizing what she spoke before looking at him.

He shook his head with the same calm look on his face. She gulped audibly as she felt the sudden push. She closed her eyes expecting some pain but nothing much happened. She looked down to feel the soft surface of the bed under her. She looked up immediately finding him removing his jacket and then unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh-oh", her mind whispered as her eyes widened.

---------------------------------------------------------

Here you go, readers. It is Arjun's birthday. You can't expect it to go uneventful.

Don't forget to comment your views about the chapter. 

Till Next Time....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 9.5K 12
"You don't spare me even when I'm in my menstrual period", Taapur said and covered her small body with the blanket. "Blood is Red and Red is my favou...
1.2M 29.6K 36
**This is an extremely dark romance** When Angel's dad passes, her mother meets a new man. Tragically for her, this new man has a step son...and he...
855K 43.8K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
699K 21.4K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...